Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I swear, Kiniji always gets himself somehow associated with strange characters in this show. Now he gets tasked with dealing with a demon king? Things just got more weird for him.

Well anyways, Kiniji seems like the type of guy that would take on any task so it didn't surprise me that he'd take that one too.
Aug 6, 2021 7:27 AM

Jul 2017
Well, the same black hole that got him Isekai-ed...brought Kinji back to his own world! Who would've thought...or so he'd have thought he could runaway from his problems, and Rim has personally come to hunt him down...? Well thank God all of that is a dream!

The 5th and final member of Kinji's group has arrived: the female male priestess Ranga. Trying to sneak her way through Kinji, you've gotta try harder, girl. And now yet another alternate world presented to Kinji and Rim: this Marcia town that totally looks something outta a sci-fi movie setting. Turns out that these people suffered the same circumstances as Raiza'ha, but under the Demon Lord, and they're ready to proclaim Kinji as their Messiah to save their asses.

For Kinji, he's backed into a corner with no choice but to play along with their plans, together with Ranga's male whims to defeat the Demon Lord...and DO NOT keep Rim waiting for her next meal. Except that the place they went to...is Ant A's palace, so there's familiarity that it's bred well as a new general from their last meeting with time passing back in the dungeon.

WELL SCRATCH THAT, whatever Kinji has taught Ant A is implanted on it, but yet the humans under its order don't feel appreciated enough. One good thing is that he's connected to the Demon Lord, so that presents an opportunity for Kinji to attend in his place. The Dungeon Black Company is back in business doing what it does best, and goes total rebellion.

This episode sure flashed by fast.
Aug 6, 2021 7:36 AM

Jan 2021
Being taken to another world when you've been taken to another before 😂
Nooo, it's a pity, he was very cute .... でも, 男です....

Ahhh, is the future, well it's confused me more.... 0.0
Change of plans, hahah, always looking for what benefits him the most xd
Aug 6, 2021 7:36 AM

Jun 2019
So, I'm assuming that they were transported to the future or another dimension. But, whatever it is, looks like Ninomiya has to solve all the problems there since he's the Messiah. Some new characters are here. Rim is still as hungry and adorable as ever. Their new outfits look great on them. And, Ranga, the trap.

Yup, Ninomiya will have to sort things in this future. He's Demon Lord Army's Chief now. LOL
Aug 6, 2021 7:43 AM

Apr 2018
This was a pretty good episode.

We all thought that he transported back to his own world but damn it was just a dream. But, Ninomiya did get isekai'd to another world. The same one, but in the future.

And we meet a new trap again.. This was a difficult one to spot LOL. Ranga, strong but a trap.

Glad to see Ant A as a general. Hopefully, we'll see the other members soon. Ninomiya decided to join the Demon Lord's army and became a general. Time to rule over the humans xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 6, 2021 8:24 AM

Jun 2021
Another fun episode

Love the change of pace, with a new setting and new plot. Ranga (voiced by MAO) adds another character who can provide laughter and Rim continues to be a great sidekick.

Up to this point, most of the episodes were episodic, but looks like we are now getting a story continuation so it'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out.
Aug 6, 2021 8:41 AM

Jun 2021
Off topic but is this anime any good ?
Or is it shit?
Aug 6, 2021 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
I love how this turned into a 'proper isekai' for a second, really had me laughing, and of course by end of it, showing it's true colours. Great stuff.
Aug 6, 2021 9:38 AM

May 2013
Well, that took a big left turn. Didn't expect a time jump.
Happy for Ant A tho, he is a good lad.
Aug 6, 2021 9:57 AM
Sep 2015
What I love the most is that Ninomiya rejects Ranga not because he's male but because he's too young (for Ninomiya's taste). So it's just a matter of time...
Aug 6, 2021 10:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahahahahaha what's happening with Ninomiya's life seriously xD now he gets Isekai once again but it's the same world in the future and needs to beat the maou sama... And there is even a trap character, this show became instantly better, it's hilarious how he joined the maou sama's army instead of fighting it xDD
Aug 6, 2021 11:01 AM

Apr 2010
Well things didn't go according to plan and it worked out in the mains favour.
It was funny to see how they took over and came back with a vengeance.
Aug 6, 2021 11:09 AM
Apr 2016
Man, Matsuoka Yoshitsugu in yet another role this season, damn... I just can no longer see any of his roles as individuals.

Anyway, I wonder if the anime is going to be set in the future from now on. Or maybe they will get back to the past later to overthrow the evil Belza and save humanity...
Aug 6, 2021 11:17 AM
Nov 2020
Bro this show is amazing it's keep getting better
Aug 6, 2021 11:28 AM
Feb 2011
Yo_ItzChika said:
Off topic but is this anime any good ?
Or is it shit?

Def not shit, I'm liking it more and more each episode. Bit of a Konosuba vibe to it while having it's own style and unique characters.
Aug 6, 2021 12:01 PM

Jul 2014
I totally believed in that opening scene, it would have been interesting. Instead we were sent to the future where Ninomiya is the messiah huh.

Man, it's not fair to draw a girl, give her a female seiyu and say she's a guy. Hearing Mao made me let my guard down xD. Meanwhile Ninomiya was able to notice it, although interestingly enough, he didn't reject him because of his gender but because he was too young lol.

I did not expect to see Ant A evolved and voiced by Matsuoka lmao. Good for him for growing into a good ant general though, following Ninomiya's teachings. Damn you, lazy humans.

Of course Ninomiya wasn't going to be satisfied with his current situation and ended up becoming a general of the demon lord haha. There has to be a twist about the demon lord and one way or another the usual cast has to come back so we'll see.
Aug 6, 2021 12:01 PM
May 2021
Got a little bit of Combatants will be dispatched vibe in this episode and it's hilarious to see him take over the city that summoned him as well as the ant from before to meet him again
Aug 6, 2021 12:03 PM

May 2018
Now I wonder how Kinji will fuck it up and send everyone back to the horrible industrial era world they were previously in xD
Aug 6, 2021 12:05 PM

May 2018
SideCharacterKal said:

We all thought that he transported back to his own world but damn it was just a dream. But, Ninomiya did get isekai'd to another world. The same one, but in the future.

And we meet a new trap again.. This was a difficult one to spot LOL. Ranga, strong but a trap.

Glad to see Ant A as a general. Hopefully, we'll see the other members soon. Ninomiya decided to join the Demon Lord's army and became a general. Time to rule over the humans xD

I want to get sucker punched by Rim now :3
Aug 6, 2021 1:07 PM

Feb 2017
I kept expecting the demon lord to be Ninomiya but it ened up being someone else, bummer.

But I bet the reason the demon lord was able to rise to power was these dumb asses summoning Ninomiya, though I wouldn't doubt that Ninomiya would end up working with the demon lord to take down that shitty company.
Aug 6, 2021 1:52 PM

May 2018
So, what exactly did Ninomiya do to those people?
Aug 6, 2021 1:55 PM
Oct 2016
Calling it now, guessing the demon lord is Wanibe. Originally assumed it was going to be ninomiya, when they said the monsters worked for the demon lord, but with what Ant A said, must be someone else. Add in that Wanibe wasn’t transported with them, and seems like that must be it. Ninomiya showing up and ruining stuff for Wanibe right when things are going well for him would fit the show’s tone pretty well too
Aug 6, 2021 1:56 PM
Jul 2021
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (General Ant) portrayed an amazing performance in that episode. This show just has so many turns and plot twists that I cannot keep up with it! That is also the reason that I am loving it and can't wait for the next episode.

The rating of this episode is staggering as well, so they must be doing something right with how they are taking the story.
Aug 6, 2021 2:14 PM
Mar 2020
SideCharacterKal said:

I want the gif now please
Aug 6, 2021 2:24 PM

Apr 2018
SpRayquaza11 said:
SideCharacterKal said:

I want the gif now please

Just download it. It'll work.

'
Aug 6, 2021 3:18 PM

Jan 2020
Is that Kirito voicing Ant A ? lol

I though Ninomiya is probably the future demon lord but it seem i was wrong

There's 300 year periode when they declared both missing

Probably Wanibe
Aug 6, 2021 3:34 PM
Jul 2021
Great Episode! But i Hope Shia is somehow alive or they Go Back in time again...i want to See her again!!
Aug 6, 2021 3:44 PM

Aug 2019
that trap getting his dick grabbed truly caught me off guard, did not expect it to be a dude lmao
Aug 6, 2021 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
at the beginning of the episode I really thought he had come back to his world but it was just the dream lol, Kiniji in the future, wherever he is, he always looks cool.
Aug 6, 2021 4:44 PM
Apr 2021
this show just casually jumped into the future and it totally worked lmao
I kind of hope they don't go back to the real time period, but I have a feeling they probably will eventually.
Aug 6, 2021 4:54 PM

Dec 2013
So did he just get Isekai'ed'd, gotta love Ninomiya and how he sticks to his values lol and for someone who is the ultimate NEET he sure knows how to get work done, this show is s good with those jokes and twist.
Aug 6, 2021 5:13 PM

Nov 2011
An Isekai inside of an isekai...Inceptionkai LOL This episode was actually pretty damn hilarious. Ninomiya siding with the Demon King army is something he would do. The look on the old mans face was priceless. So good.

God I wish we had this with no subtitles.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 6, 2021 5:31 PM

Apr 2018
SoraSenpai said:
An Isekai inside of an isekai...Inceptionkai LOL This episode was actually pretty damn hilarious. Ninomiya siding with the Demon King army is something he would do. The look on the old mans face was priceless. So good.

God I wish we had this with no subtitles.

Well it should be possible with the RAW ep. I might try it ^

'
Aug 6, 2021 6:41 PM
Mar 2021
Hmm i guess no one had an issue with the MC straight “grabbing by the kitty” of a lil kid? I went from 4-5-4-5-4 (out of 10) in the span of ten minutes.

If nothing else, this show is a whiplash.
Aug 6, 2021 6:51 PM

Dec 2015
Another fun episode. Ninomiya is truly the worst of worst, the kind of MC that I love. Having Kamina VA makes it more pleasant. We've got some Matsuoka as Ant A too. The show keeps getting better and better
Aug 6, 2021 7:10 PM

May 2021
The show derailed a bit here. I had to pause for a good 2 minutes facepalming after seeing the casual grab of the protagonist to make a dumbass joke. The formulaic comedy is becoming predictable too. It is strange to completely scrap the development of the past episodes to reinforce the same concepts with the same execution that have been used frequently in the past episodes, lack of ideas?

Aug 6, 2021 7:34 PM
Nov 2015
Oh rimu you so precious & cute hungry girl lol.
Aug 6, 2021 7:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Time travelling again, ma dude! The thing not transferred Kinji back to his own world, but, to the future world of those! Interesting twist, together with that chick which revealed to be the trap. Lmao, Kinji straight punched his private area, same like what he did to the previous heroine. Nice shit.

Rimmu expression and reaction on the side always fuckin distracting me, ngl. Too bad her gluttony couldn't be ignore. So, lets just forget about that dragon and her own appetise, shall me? Because, looks like Kinji about to reach such a fast way to his ideal new life there. Meikyuu Black Company: the Future. Nice name! I know it was the Ari A, and well, its an easy and fastest to reached your idealism, Boss Kinji.

I wonder what happen with the others? Not to mention there's the demon lord too. Possible bussiness cooperation? Not to mention Kinji successfully controlled the transfer gate to those so-called paradise? Really looking forward to see more wonderful bussiness model from the great boss, Kinji. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 6, 2021 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
Oh well, that dream indeed was scary xD
Now to think that he has been isekaied again, i do hope he can return fast tho.

Also, Ninomiya showing us that he's a great leader, no matter the time.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 7, 2021 12:03 AM

Oct 2016
Bro, why they gotta make Ranga thicc as hell, he's got thighs for days lmao. I like his addition to the cast though, every character so far is really likeable.

Legit thought that intro was true lmao, turns out they were sent to the future. I wonder if Shia is still alive, I hope she is. I think Wanibe is the demon lord though. It's also nice to see Ant A prospering, his human workers though. I'd be happy as fuck with working 8 hours a day only on weekdays. That ending is based Ninomiya, looking forward to the next episode.

Shadow boxing Rim is cutest Rim.
Aug 7, 2021 3:30 AM

Apr 2015
Omg he just crocodile dundeed the trap Ranga, just a far bit harsher as it was a punch instead of a grab XD

Surprised to see a bigger Ant A in the new world he got transported to. I just wonder, if it's a different world or the same world but many more years into the future. Interesting development
Aug 7, 2021 4:11 AM

Dec 2010
cobainmybrains said:
Hmm i guess no one had an issue with the MC straight “grabbing by the kitty” of a lil kid? I went from 4-5-4-5-4 (out of 10) in the span of ten minutes.

I mean should there be an issue? He had a feeling it was a trap so gotta confirm it.
Aug 7, 2021 4:50 AM

Feb 2019
I wondered if the show was going to build on the somewhat character focused episode from last week and continue with his change to a more heroic antihero rather than a neo-fascist jerk. Instead, it rebooted itself and had to spend a third of the episode expositing all over the new future/post-apocalypse setting and new character, a particularly obnoxious Bridget expy whose entire gimmick is announcing how cute (s)he is. And that's it. That's her entire deal. Kind of the same with the entire setting shift. They say it's different, but nothing is. It may as well have taken place a week later.

All of this is leading up to the punchline, twenty minutes into the episode, that it's not apocalyptic at all and the humans they conquered are lazy and not appreciative of their fair treatment. Yeeeeah. The people hiding in a cave in squalor aren't appreciative enough of the good deal they're getting from their masters. Kind of have a hard time buying into the benevolent slaver premise for your joke. So here's a montage where we do the Harvard Prison Experiment, except humans are stupid and it convinces them to be cruel and therefore dedicated to slaving. Was… Was this supposed to be a joke? Hell, you could've cut that entire montage entirely because none of it went anywhere or did anything, leading to an episode that was almost all infodump of information neither important to the story, nor humorous in any way. The best thing you can say for this episode is that it had a lot of the behemoth girl gnawing on things.
Aug 7, 2021 6:05 AM
Mar 2021
booyah10 said:
cobainmybrains said:

I mean should there be an issue? He had a feeling it was a trap so gotta confirm it.

But there is a dialogue where he says, you can do grown up shit in 10 years, so does that make the “priestess” a child? That part felt sus as heck.
Aug 7, 2021 6:45 AM

Oct 2008
Ranga is trap huh...this MC know how to detect traps huh...
Rim is adorable and scary when hungry!
4/5.

Aug 7, 2021 10:32 PM

Jun 2014
At first I thought Ninomiya pulled a coochie grab but then Ranga turned out to be a trap lmao. Pretty interesting how there was a time jump, it'll be fun to see where things go from here.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 8, 2021 12:27 AM

May 2012
Ranga is best girl in this season!!
Aug 8, 2021 2:38 AM
Mar 2012
Great how Ninomiya switched sides, promoted to general, and the Rim punching hungry moments.
Mc got a good trap detector, nice weirdos added.
lol this went from isekai to dream to timetravel thats nuts.
Aug 8, 2021 7:42 AM
Nov 2020
Fucking finally, finally we have a good episode that isn't boring, good comedy, good characters, good pace for the episode, I was about to drop this one, but this episode was the only reason for me to not do that
Aug 8, 2021 7:42 AM
Nov 2020
Fucking finally, finally we have a good episode that isn't boring, good comedy, good characters, good pace for the episode, I was about to drop this one, but this episode was the only reason for me to not do that
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

55 by Rishi73 »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

81 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

47 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

36 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

36 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 2:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.