Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Kinji felt the pressure this episode especially in that suit of his. He better step it up with his work with all these people behind him.

Shia was an somewhat interesting addition to the show but I find her personality kinda silly.
Jul 23, 2021 7:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That brainwashing thing was really annoying but at least he managed to get rid of it.
Shia is an interesting character and she's strong, now she's forced to stay with them xD
The eye at the end was suspicious though, I wonder what kind of opponent it is.
Jul 23, 2021 7:30 AM

Jan 2021
Ahh, the hard days don't end...
Is it just me or does this seem a bit like a pyramid scheme with so much brainwashing 0.0
How could it not, they had a perfect plan hahah

Never piss Rim off, lesson learned 😂
Shia forced to join the company..... Good luck c:
Jul 23, 2021 7:46 AM

Apr 2010
Well a new addition to their group even if she isn't willing.
And she is also a bit strange tho the same could be said for every member in the group.

Anyway that island was like hell, the pig guy certainly liked abusing his power.
Jul 23, 2021 8:08 AM

Apr 2014
Welcome to the Black Company, Shia. You will enjoy every second here in this company. lol...
That island's working conditions were very terrible. Gladfully, it was destroyed by the explosion.
btw, I really like Rimu's pouting face.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 23, 2021 8:09 AM

Jun 2019
I thought that the whole training was so harsh but then all that brainwashing stuff from that pig. The good thing was that Ninomiya found out about it. And, what a way to take revenge. LOL

Shia is cute and an interesting character imo. She's strong too. I'm looking forward to more of her in the future episodes. Still, Rimu is too adorable.
Jul 23, 2021 8:11 AM

Jan 2021
Nice episode.

I don't understand what happened for Ninomiya to end up at that island but all's well that ends... well?

I honestly didn't really like Shia nor how she enjoys talking to herself, but being forced to join Dungeon Black Company is gonna be fun.

I only really realized this now because of Shia, but the anime's art style is somewhat weird, not in a bad way.

Rim waifu Rim waifu
God I love Rim
Jul 23, 2021 8:16 AM

Jun 2021
Another solid episode.

Part A started out funny with the corporate slave jokes, but then gives a nice twist at the end.

Part B was solid too, with introduction to Shia. I really like Megumi Toda voicing her, with her genki girl voice. Adds another dynamic to this group of characters.
Jul 23, 2021 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
Another slave worker is forcefully added to Kinji's Black Company (and a possible future romance): Shia Kinou.

Kinji thought that he could ride high in a suit with his new venture, but the same Black Company caveats apply in this corporate training trip together with Wanibe. Thankfully the latter whom is able to adapt to this grunt of a lifestyle, keeps Kinji sane throughout this hellish training trip that's manipulated by mere simple brainwashing magic...SMH HAHA.

The fact that it looked like a MLM pyramid scheme only undercuts their efforts A WHOLE LOT, and Kinji surmises with more gathering of info for future retaliation, starting with the twist of blowing up the entire slave island with the pig for revenge LOLS. What a way to rub it in.

Shia's introduction was fine I guess, though her powers are definitely off-the-charts with elbowing Wanibe to unconsciousness, HEH. Being in Group 3 hasn't diminished Kinji's thoughts of Raiza'ha being a corrupt company, and Shia's work ethic only rubs more salt towards Kinji and counts her efforts when it comes to defating monsters in the dungeon.

The dungeon ant comes back to Shia's refutal, and calling Rim is a decisive move, but don't ever piss her off. Now that she knows of the Dungeon Black Company, using blackmail to shut her mouth is the only way to make it devilishly big for them.

Things are coming off nicely! Greatly loving this one.
Jul 23, 2021 9:58 AM

Nov 2016
Out of all the isekai this season, this is easily the most enjoyable one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 23, 2021 10:06 AM
May 2021
Rim:Kawaii and hot.
Jul 23, 2021 10:19 AM

Jul 2014
I didn't expect to see an adult form of Rim but damn, she's hot af! And she's strong af! Even the hero is no match for her.

Speaking of the hero... Hey! The blushing cute girl from the OP is her and of course she had to be obsessed with the company. I wonder how we'll get to the situation we see in the OP when their relationship started with a blackmail xD.

Poor Wanibe, as soon as we meet the hero, he is sent straight to the hospital by her lmao. Being that guy is suffering.
Jul 23, 2021 10:37 AM

Feb 2019
This show is so over the top lmao, I love it. Shia is mami
Jul 23, 2021 11:15 AM

Apr 2018
Kinji was one step ahead of the pig or he would be one of the brainwashed people too xD
And damn the adult form of Riimu was HOT.

Well they managed to trick Shia into their group, one extra worker.
A new dragon is appearing..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 23, 2021 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
ahh Shia the token corporate bootlicker….the way her mouth is drawn and animated bothers me tho
Jul 23, 2021 11:52 AM

Nov 2007
All I want from this show is for Kinji to not turn in same company leader as current ones are, because that seems like totally something he would do :D I just feel like it wouldn't be satisfactory end. Hopefully he isn't pure scumbag toward "friends" he makes along the way.

All in all, this is very chill, fun and enjoyable show. It is not very deep, but all those jokes are fun stuff. And working in IT, some of this stuff reminds me of my training days and my work :D we need more comedy in our lives and this one delivers for sure
Jul 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2020
Nice revenge Ninomiya got by giving those mages that confusing grass which resulted in them blowing up the island lol

Shia may be a sexy chick especially with those upstanding oppai, but girl ain't got nothing on adult Rim. Damn adult rim is number 1 in looks and power, glad she one punch manned Shia. Also can't wait to see evil sexy pink haired chick get taken down, that chick is so evil.

"The adult rim is sexy than everyone in this show, and also "F" for Wanibe-kun."

Jul 23, 2021 3:57 PM
May 2021
Dude really got them to blow up the whole island and now got the hero working for them lmaoo
Jul 23, 2021 5:17 PM

May 2021
Decent episode, interesting portrayal of corporate slaves, but it felt quite dragged

Jul 23, 2021 5:26 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't know Rimu was actually that strong, Ninomiya really hit the jackpot with her and man poor Wanibe, I love how he just tags along and ends up beaten.
Jul 23, 2021 5:35 PM

May 2021
KanameYuuki said:
I didn't know Rimu was actually that strong, Ninomiya really hit the jackpot with her and man poor Wanibe, I love how he just tags along and ends up beaten.

Wanibe being the butt of the joke all the time is the funniest shit ever

Jul 23, 2021 8:50 PM
Nov 2015
Why this anime underated....

Seriously it remind me the outher worlds.

Fighting evil company.

Why this become underated ? And out there people complaining bad harem overpowered mc.

And miss out this good show.
Jul 23, 2021 10:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah finally, the blue-haired girl. She was a hero? Second coming? What happened with the first? She was quite different from what i thought before, never expect her to be the enemy first, praising such a scum black company like that. The true corporate grunt, like Kinji said.

I like that they portrait the whole view of their own kind of company outing, or outbond, or whatever it was called for you. Pig pen isle. Pig instructed them to be the company pig. I can't help but laugh. The brainwashing part really a good part. More like how the bonding moment in the actual outing times, most of it looks like this in general, brainwashing their new recruiters to worked till you die.

Joking aside, using the confusing mind grass, Kinji was able to be freed from their brainwashing and laid some revenge. Then, somehow, via that unfortunate situations against the unexpected transformation of Rimmu, and using that cheap blackmail for the wrong mind of hero girl. Kinji, once again, got one another ally to joined up his own black company.

After that, the one eye suddenly lurking from their behind. What lies beyond it? Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 24, 2021 1:40 AM
Apr 2020
Damn this episode was excellent. It was thoroughly entertaining.
Jul 24, 2021 3:08 AM

Oct 2008
i guess Rim stays as the strongest of the group since she one-shotted Shia!
well that's good for her since Ninomiya don't want her to find-out his monster companions! lolz
5/5.

Jul 24, 2021 3:56 AM

Apr 2015
New girl is a hero, Shia. Blue haired oppai girl, welcome to the party! She's a tough one.

That Rim transformation and one-shotting Shia. Damn nice!

Ninomiya is still scum, but compared to the others in this show so far, he's an angel. That pig was truly the scum of the world. I love how a bit of confusion grass made the mages on that island blow up the whole place.
Jul 24, 2021 5:12 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! I was wondering how Shia would join them, of course, good old fashion blackmail. I like the energy she brings to the already entertaining cast. RIP to that pig, the moment Ninomiya worked under him, he already lost lmao, that was satisfying. I knew that confusion plant would come into play, didn't expect they'd use it like that.

I did not expect the thicc grown up form of Rim, ain't complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Welcome to Dungeon Black Company Shia. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 24, 2021 8:43 AM

Dec 2012
I'm so torn on this show.. just like last time half the episode I'm rather bother watching this. But then towards the end it gets interesting again and I kinda want to watch the next one.
Jul 24, 2021 8:46 AM

Dec 2012
CeddyyBearr said:
Ninomiya is still scum, but compared to the others in this show so far, he's an angel. That pig was truly the scum of the world. I love how a bit of confusion grass made the mages on that island blow up the whole place.

Really. Have you forgotten that Ninomiya did the same brainwashing people into slaves earlier? 😂
Jul 24, 2021 9:35 AM

Apr 2015
Suitedup said:
CeddyyBearr said:

Really. Have you forgotten that Ninomiya did the same brainwashing people into slaves earlier? 😂
not gonna lie, that's exactly what happened.. That's a massive fail on my part!
Jul 24, 2021 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
good episode with funny events thats fun to watch.
Jul 24, 2021 10:42 AM
Apr 2021
mc’s definitely likeable, curious to see how he’ll take over the company. new addition to the team in shia. big rim was interesting to see. beginning of the eps was ight, ending carried. solid episode.
Jul 24, 2021 1:35 PM

Aug 2019
well looking at the OP seems Shia might develop some sort of feelings for MC, wonder how that will work since she seems to hate his guts currently
Jul 24, 2021 9:58 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode!
Shia never stood a chance ahahaha it was probably her first time listening to such a bad "opinion" as Ninomiya had xD I do wonder how this all will turn up but one thing is sure, she better not mess with Rimu lmao
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Jun 2020
L O L WANIBE IS SO ENDEARING. Shimono Hiro‘s voice is really a perfect fit for him!!!!!!

LOL RIM!!!!! Omg the 2nd half was so funny lololllll

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 24, 2021 11:00 PM

Dec 2020
I can't think of what will happen if these companies actually exist IRL. Oh wait, there's actually one, it's called Chi-
Jul 25, 2021 12:07 AM

Feb 2019
This episode was just baffling. It's like the show wants to be plot driven, but doesn't want to come up with anything new, so spins its wheels for almost two thirds of the episode under a recycled gimmick. Not even a joke one at that. It begins by introducing a character, who we will not be seeing for the entire first 14 minute segment. A segment which was mostly a re-run of the brainwashing bit in the first episode. If you're waiting for a punchline in that bit, there's not one coming. They get brainwashed, but then it turns out they weren't because they ate some weird herbs. Uh, right. Half an episode well spent.

Eventually, we finally reach Boobs McGee, taking the role of 'hero.' She's ostensibly overly enthusiastic and hyper competent… except because the show doesn't have the budget or the ambition for either of those things, she's actually not really either. She one-shots some random monster and then is immediately one-shot by the behemoth girl, which I guess is the sole joke for the segment? I think we're supposed to see her as extremely clueless, but certainly not to, say, Zapp Brannigan level. And… again, it just kind of unceremoniously ends at what would normally be the setup for a regular comedy episode's plot of the week. Maybe we'll get back to her next week, maybe most of the episode will be spent elsewhere rehashing episode 2.
Jul 25, 2021 8:43 AM

Apr 2013
AndreCraft_012 said:
I can't think of what will happen if these companies actually exist IRL. Oh wait, there's actually one, it's called Chi-

Black Company do exist in real life and they earned that name really well
Angry_onionJul 25, 2021 10:51 AM
Jul 25, 2021 10:00 AM

Mar 2019
Corporate grunt work really do be exhausting, I hope this is not representative of japanese society as a whole. I hope as we go into the 2020s we realize how much life is worth, especially in these trying times, and dont force people into a "corporate slave" mindset.

Go Dungeon Black Company! Beat those infidels.
Jul 26, 2021 1:00 PM

Apr 2017
Ashhk said:
That brainwashing thing was really annoying but at least he managed to get rid of it.
Shia is an interesting character and she's strong, now she's forced to stay with them xD

Are you joking the eyes at the end are obviously the last persons of they're party from the op/ed
Jul 26, 2021 2:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
___Aura___ said:
Ashhk said:

Are you joking the eyes at the end are obviously the last persons of they're party from the op/ed
I didn't pay attention to the OP/ED visuals
Jul 27, 2021 8:33 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This episode was funny enough to get me to bump up my score a point overall. I like the ants. They are pretty good partners to have in the new mining company.
Jul 29, 2021 1:22 PM

Aug 2017
The first half was very boring and they could skip it. Now they forced a hero to work with them, interesting!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 31, 2021 12:39 PM

Mar 2019
this episode was somewhat good

Aug 22, 2021 1:13 PM

Mar 2010
I was lowkey pissed when she wanted to kill da ant. funny asf how now she is being blackmailed haha

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 1, 2021 8:33 AM
Oct 2019
this show is alright. it's not good. but it's not awful. it's just "ok" enough to keep watching, for now

i like this new chicks eyes. star, diamond, whatever thingies in them
Sep 21, 2021 10:57 PM

Oct 2017
Shia's quite amusing, she's pretty, has a nice rack and can fight. Also nice Ninomiya blackmailed her to join his group.
Sep 24, 2021 1:23 PM

Jul 2015
Good to see Kinji and Wanibe managed to escape the brainwashing although they certainly took some L's there. Also nice to see them having ''recruited'' the second hero Shia thanks to some help from Rim and her sexy milf form.

Mar 11, 2022 8:20 AM

Mar 2019
More antiwork propaganda lol. This anime is stupid in a good way. But it must really hit more to a Japanese person.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
May 2, 2022 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
that blackmail lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

81 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

47 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

36 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

36 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

42 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.