Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 3, 2021 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like this episode has Rimuru and his group talk and deal with Clayman.

Not bad for a buildup episode considering the amount of forces Rimuru managed to gather. All those allies, solders, etc definitely comes in handy. With Rimuru's experience, it's a sizable force to deal with.
Aug 3, 2021 7:35 AM

Mar 2021
As usual the same pacing... but since it's going to be a big showdown I can't complain about it.. But one thing is for sure, the anime is doing a good job by handling the important parts.. So from the next episode, it's gonna start.

Notice: @Stark700 I think you need to cast a vote in the poll too...

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Aug 3, 2021 8:04 AM

Jul 2017
@tensura1704 why would Stark do that? Any reason that it's mandatory?
Aug 3, 2021 8:17 AM

Jun 2019
The talk is still on in Tempest with all the species supporting Rimuru's decision. To throw Clayman off, Rimuru is going to attend Walpurgis himself. It was funny to see Diablo and Shion going against each other to see who's better to accompany Rimuru. LOL

Everyone's pumped up to meet Clayman and save the people of Eurazania from Clayman and stopping his plans. Rimuru will be accompanied by Shion and Ranga whereas Veldora will keep protecting Tempest in the meantime. Another buildup episode but looks like some big things are on the way, so I'm really excited about that.
Aug 3, 2021 8:20 AM

Jul 2020
More build up, this fight better be worth it or else I'll go into a corner and cry in my sleep. The plan seems solid enough tbh, obviously it'll go off without any major problems, but I want to see how they make it crazy good.

Veldora is jokes, not listening to anything that doesn't involve rimuru and fighting lmao, and he's become ramiris' master throgh sharing manga? I assume? Lmao he's jokes though, gave me a good chuckle watching him pretend to remember what the talks said. Ramiris seems as useless as a demon lord could get, but she's still killed the necessary amount of people so I guess I shouldn't forget that she's fairly strong, I just can't see her in that light anymore lmao.

Shion and diablo seems to have a gentlemen's agreement between the two about how strong rimuru is, funny to watch their upspoken chemistry. Speaking of chemistry, the tree spirits(?) and ramiris' relationship seems to have progressed from friends to adoration lmao, with one of them accompanying ramiris and her doll. Seems like ramiris listens to whatever rimuru says - no wonder after last season lmao - since he made the decision for her.

Clayman's hand giving the middle finger - get it - to milims troops was interesting, they obviously couldn't talk back or be decimated, especially when milim is AWOL, and I get why that guy spoke out, but the commander dud gave him a nice kick lmao. If he was that strong, imagine what level the middle finger guy is.

The preposterous nature of rimuru having Raphael is once again realised as Raphael just makes something basically impossible - teleporting- seem like its nothing lmao, and rimuru tping that amount of people and then doing another massive tp at the end was just stupid lmao. The mass tp did look kinda crazy, I generally like magic circles and I'm pretty sure there's like a template animators use for them - cgi template or whatever - but it's still nice to see.
LeviathanHWDAug 3, 2021 8:40 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 3, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
After last episode's lengthy summit, the consensus that Clayman's plan must be stopped at all costs is real, the problem is how much time they can't waste to save Eurazania in time. It's a good thing that Raphael is also one step ahead so that Rimuru can take their plan into action ASAP...while Veldora is fixated on reading Sirius.

So what to do than for Rimuru to attend Walpurgis and get the bigger picture for Rimuru between Milim, Carrion, Clayman, and any other enemies, and choosing his companions is a hard task since they can't show their hand too soon, so with much debate, and Shion and Ranga it is while the rest Ramiris gets her own companions with Treyni and Beretta.

Everyone who has been affected in one way or another bear grudges, especially Father Middray under Milim who's been bearing all that anger, while Hermes, even with repeated warnings from him against Yamza, escaped the scythe almost losing an arm.

A quick draw to evacuate the Eurazania people with their plan to Tempest, and that's just the beginning. The next part to gather all forces of 20,000 under the various leaders to counter Clayman's 30,000...AND IT'S TIME FOR NO MERCY.

The Jura Tempest Federation, ready at your command Rimuru!
Aug 3, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2021
The final preparations for war.

Raphael really shows us what she can do now in this episode, very cool skill she made.

The pacing should start to pick up in the next episode, but due to Walpurgis don't expect it to be 100% action.

That was one big army.
Aug 3, 2021 8:30 AM

Feb 2019
FINALLY it’s here, the moment we’ve all waited for. The next few episodes are going to be absolutely stellar, I have no doubts that 8bit will deliver some amazing work. We’ve had 5 really well paced build up episodes for this battle and I’m extremely excited to see volume 6 adapted like this.
Aug 3, 2021 8:31 AM

Mar 2021
KANLen09 said:
@tensura1704 why would Stark do that? Any reason that it's mandatory?
nope, I think I didn't say mandatory.. since there are poll scores I just asked him if he can cast a vote in the score. Also, I think it will be good if Stark replies to it because it's not that good to get between the discussions right? Anyway never mind.

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Aug 3, 2021 8:32 AM

Mar 2021
For manga readers:

Help me
tensura1704Aug 3, 2021 9:23 AM

Aug 3, 2021 8:34 AM

Oct 2017
Rimuru's army is gonna take care of Clayman's mobs. Veldora will protect tempest and Rimuru will be visiting walpurgis. This was a good build up episode. Really hyped for the next one.
Aug 3, 2021 8:35 AM

Feb 2020
Fuuuuckkkkkkk......... Blue balllll againnnn... But... But.... I can waaiitititt. ITS only a weekk............... Right.......... Right???? Fuyyyyuyhg..
Aug 3, 2021 8:39 AM
Oct 2016
Rimuru pulling the rug out from under Clayman. Once his forces get there looking to slaughter the eurzania people they're only gonna find Rimuru army waiting for them. Raphael is super intelligent to mix and cook up these new skills that fit perfectly for what Rimuru needs to do. Making this advanced mass teleportation spell to solve the problem of transporting that much organic, unprotected from magic, material with their army. Sending them off to stop Clayman army while Rimuru himself goes to crash the demon lords meeting. Which is a pretty gangster move, just pulling up to the meeting like what's up. All the ducks in the row, all the preparation made, all the plans starting to execute, time to get down to business.
Aug 3, 2021 8:43 AM

Dec 2020
I like that Velodora is chilling and talking about manga with ramiris.
The Army was split into various group nice to see that shion has her own army cool stuff and this episode for build up the next big fight vs Clayman.

Im very hype for the next episode:)
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 3, 2021 8:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The setup at the beginning was kinda fun, but now it's gonna be tense since the assault against Clayman finally start next ep, Rimuru's teleporting ability is really useful, I can't wait next week!!
Aug 3, 2021 8:49 AM
Oct 2020
I understand the pacing but so impatient for action.that teleportation was cool
Jul 2021
This episode was really good in my opinion for the fight to not have started! We got a bunch of comedy between Shion and Diablo, plus a bunch of planning for the war against clayman!
Mar 2021
Ashhk said:
The setup at the beginning was kinda fun, but now it's gonna be tense since the assault against Clayman finally start next ep, Rimuru's teleporting ability is really useful, I can't wait next week!!

Was it though? I fell like I've aged 30 years trying to get through the first 5 episodes
Aug 3, 2021 8:50 AM

Jan 2021
Heheh, you can't resist if Shion makes that face

Hmmm, pretty bad First image of Yamza. At least I'm glad the red melon has fixed his arm -.-

Hmmm, our army is bigger than I expected it to be 0.0
Now everything's finally ready, now the epic really begins
Aug 3, 2021 8:52 AM
Sep 2015
I always confuse between Orc and Ogre. They should replace Ogre with "Oni" instead.

Anyway, my favorite species that I want to breed are Beastman, Ogre, Dwarf, Demon Lord, and lastly Human.
Aug 3, 2021 8:58 AM

May 2013
That large-scale teleportation spell looked dope.
Hopefully the next episode picks up the pace a little and we have some throwdowns.
Aug 3, 2021 8:59 AM

May 2020
So the preparation episodes have ended. I wonder how far will this season go with its source material.

Also Albis be looking like a fine snack this episode.
Aug 3, 2021 9:04 AM

Aug 2013
I loved how Shion's eyes shine like that. You just can't refuse her when she does that.

Pretty cool of Raphael to make the teleportation skill. Saving the people of Eurazania before the forces of Clayman massacres them. It was cool of Rimuru to prepare temporary houses for the people the refugees in a quick way so that Tempest doesn't get overwhelmed later on.

Well, time to crash Walpurgis. I can't wait to see Clayman's reaction when he sees Rimuru.

Aug 3, 2021 9:07 AM

Aug 2019
tensura1704 said:
For manga readers:

Help me

Hakuro was not far from Benimaru when they got teleported.
Shion doesn't need to teleport because she's going to Walpurgis with Rimuru. It was mentioned in this episode.
Aug 3, 2021 9:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
kriissyy12 said:
Ashhk said:

Was it though? I fell like I've aged 30 years trying to get through the first 5 episodes
Yeah but now it's gonna be more interesting with the action part, the setup was needed but indeed maybe too slow
Aug 3, 2021 9:18 AM
Feb 2021
I'm getting bored af,i hope the fight is going to be worth all this build up
Aug 3, 2021 9:23 AM

Mar 2021
Yaggamy said:
tensura1704 said:
For manga readers:

Help me

Hakuro was not far from Benimaru when they got teleported.
Shion doesn't need to teleport because she's going to Walpurgis with Rimuru. It was mentioned in this episode.
Oops I did a mistake.. it's Shuna, not Shion.. (mostly due to auto-correct)

Aug 3, 2021 9:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Clayman's plan wicked as it is demonstrated well how far forward he plans his moves. Its funny how the dangers of transport magic can be negated via the use of a simple barrier though. Shion and Diablo sure have a strange bond. Still Shion's insistent in going sure was amusing. But Rimuru's lucky that each of his retainers are so powerful and efficient force multipliers. Sure looks like Clayman's men are taking advantage of Milim's though. Thats some impressive restraint that Milim's men had though in the face of Yamza. Evacuating the people before the enemy reached them was a nice move on Rimuru's part. But now that the people are safe its time to spring a surprise for Clayman's forces. Rimuru's army though sure was impressive in both race diversity and numbers. 20k may be small when compared to Clayman's but quality is always a match for quantity. Overall an excellent ep that while showing just powerful Rimuru has gotten power wise also did well to showcase the number of races that have joined Tempest and become its greatest source of strength. Can't wait to see Clayman get the shock of his life next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2021 9:46 AM

Sep 2020
The Wlaporgis ark about to start , hyped specialy the upcoming fights are super cool

Aug 3, 2021 9:54 AM

Sep 2018
Rimuru : I just invented a legion type teleportation magic!

Everyone : Sasuga Rimuru-sama!

Raphael : Sure you did...

Surprisingly Shion can come up with great idea's when they have anything to do with fighting! Also, Rimuru baiting Veldora to stay home and guard the town by saying he'll be their trump card, perfect bait to our otaku dragon!

The scene with Midray, Hermes and Yamza was so good, i love Midray/Hermes dynamic. Yamza is clearly a litle prick, same as his master Clayman!

Also, God Damn do i love how magic and magic circles look in TenSura! Just the scene with Rimuru teleporting everyone hyped me up so much! And the next episode is called "The Demon Lords"! This is what we waited for!
well that's just my opinion.....
Aug 3, 2021 9:55 AM

Aug 2013
"How could we get to Euranzia in time?"

"Can we teleport?"

"No teleportation is dangerous when used on larger numbers"

"But I just now developed a technique that allows me to teleport armies"

"Oh ok, all good then"

I know it's the power creep that we all know and love in this anime, just found it funny writing.
Aug 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Mar 2020
Seems like Diablo is trying to curry Shion's favor....anyway the duo is unstoppable. Things are gonna get serious in the next episode. The build-up wasn't that bad at all. The mass teleportation skill was super cool. A lot of things to look forward to in the coming episodes: the fights, Rimuru's official Walpurgis entry, and of course veldora in action!
windyscarAug 3, 2021 10:02 AM
Aug 3, 2021 10:01 AM
Mar 2020
5/12 pure buildup... this better be good, or this season will have severe pacing issues <_<
Aug 3, 2021 10:14 AM

Jan 2014
aw man still a build up episode.
next week better be good. I want to see some action after all those evolution and gifting.
Aug 3, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2018
The first half of the episode was pretty funny and the second half was a bit more serious. Next episode is where everyone has been waiting for.

Glad to see Shion and Diablo having fun and agreeing with each other, a strong duo in the future. And Veldora was as funny as always. And Rapheal, thanks to her, Rimuru is able to transport a large army without any problems.

Attack Rimuru's friends and you're dead.. The large transport magic animation was just beautiful and well done!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 3, 2021 11:05 AM

Feb 2020
Holy shit they still talked for so fuckin much. I’m blown away. You could literally cut 17 minutes off this ep and still understand everything. Yknow not that the previous eps did much better
OneofEvilAug 3, 2021 11:12 AM

Aug 3, 2021 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
Enjoyable episode can't wait to see what happens next.
I'm thinking maybe Clayman saw this already that Rimuru will teleport the army in the city. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this.
Aug 3, 2021 11:44 AM

Mar 2021
DonutCloud said:
I'm thinking maybe Clayman saw this already that Rimuru will teleport the army in the city. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this.

i wanna spoil you but I'm gonna stop it... you'll witness something great from the next episodes!!

Aug 3, 2021 11:57 AM

May 2021
it did hype up the next episode quite a lot imo, liked it

Aug 3, 2021 12:04 PM

Dec 2013
I must have forgotten but how come Rimuru has so much mana?
Aug 3, 2021 12:11 PM
Mar 2020
KanameYuuki said:
I must have forgotten but how come Rimuru has so much mana?

Because he is a Demon lord, that's a perk.
Aug 3, 2021 12:39 PM

Dec 2010
DonutCloud said:

Doubt it, the fact that raphael just invented the solution right there and then to problems on mass teleporting big armies means that either such a solution never existed before and therefore no one has tried mass teleporting (or tried and failed with huge casualties as illustrated in anime regarding biological matter), or it's such a closely guarded secret that practically no one is capable or knows how to do it except for an extremely few number of [highly powerful and experienced] individuals which clayman probably doesn't consider rimiru to be one of those who knows.
Aug 3, 2021 12:43 PM
Jan 2021
All the build-up seems to be over. I'm so hyped for what's to come!
Aug 3, 2021 12:48 PM

May 2021
I really liked the Shion and Diablo friendship lol. The buildup is good and I’m looking forward to the battle that will eventually come also. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 3, 2021 12:53 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The stage is set for Rimuru's army to clash with Clayman's army. Now all Rimuru has to do is attend Walpurgis along with Shion and hope that Rimuru's army survives with no casualties.
Aug 3, 2021 12:56 PM

Aug 2019
Thankfully, it seems the lengthy battle discussion has finally come to a close even though it rightfully should've concluded 1-2 episodes ago... My enjoyment of this season will be hinged entirely on whether the payoff to the needlessly long setup was worth it. Here's hoping for some eye-catching battles akin to that of the first part.
Aug 3, 2021 1:03 PM

May 2018
Lmao Veldora has selective hearing just like me
Aug 3, 2021 1:35 PM

Apr 2018
Rimuru has gotten a step ahead of Clayman by transporting all the refugees to Tempest. That teleportation magic was pretty awesome.
Aug 3, 2021 1:48 PM

Feb 2014
Once again, the one thing everyone should've learnt by now is this...

When Shion looks at you with sparkly eyes, you CANNOT refuse her.....EVER! XD

Either way, the preparations for Rimuru and his allies are set, all thanks to Raphael's conveniently timed teleportation power that solve Rimuru's issues with helping Eurazania without suffering any casualties from Clayman's planned assault. Not the first time a power creep has been done in this series, so I'm fine with it. =P

I do look forward to seeing Rimuru attending Walpurigs. That'll be a tense meeting with all of the other demon lords, although I do see some comedic moments happening, too.
Aug 3, 2021 3:13 PM

Feb 2018
I just got a bit confused with that stuff about personal guards... Could any of the manga readers explain that to me, plsss? They haven't shown any of that in the anime. I've got super confused with Benimaru's personal guard. I had understood all of his tribe had been killed, so where the hell all of those ogres came from? LOL
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Yesterday, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

248 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.