Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2021 1:50 AM
Aug 2020
Search ,"Dragon maid has gone too far hero Hei". If you don't wanna watch the video then I would explain the situation. People were celebrating Kyoto's fire because they weren't happy with the design of a character(I haven't watched dragon maid). Personally I think they should get fucked by Satan's huge dick and get teared up into 2 pieces. And stay in hell. Kyoto is the best studio(in terms of taking care of employees) and you're literally hating it. Pathetic.
pls tell me how do you want these people should suffer. Thanks for reading
Jul 27, 2021 2:40 AM

Aug 2018
wtf that's disgusting. who in the right mind would celebrate an arson attack
Jul 27, 2021 2:53 AM

Aug 2020
Never heard of these people. But wtf, they are so fucking pathetic.
Yik69 said:
I think they should get fucked by Satan's huge dick and get teared up into 2 pieces. And stay in hell
I hope too.
Jul 27, 2021 2:56 AM

Feb 2020
these people have nothing better to do? xD
animu007Jul 27, 2021 4:38 AM
Jul 27, 2021 2:57 AM

May 2018
Wow, adversing for Hero Hei's YT channel!
Yik69, my dude, practice what you preach, would you?
Jul 27, 2021 3:01 AM

Oct 2018
Welcome to internet, I'll be your guide
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jul 27, 2021 3:02 AM
Jul 2018
Thats why I hate toxic peoples damn how can it's even possible also I think the person who cause the fire was also a hater
Jul 27, 2021 3:05 AM

Feb 2020
Wtf is wrong with people like seriously your on a whole new level of asshole if you celebrated the fire of a stupid character design. The even sadder part is I don't even need to watch the video to know this is true.
Jul 27, 2021 3:08 AM

Nov 2019
Welcome my son. Welcome to. Machine...
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jul 27, 2021 3:13 AM
Aug 2020
alshu said:
Wow, adversing for Hero Hei's YT channel!
Yik69, my dude, practice what you preach, would you?
bro I would have linked the video then. I'm not even a fan. I just got the recommendation and wanted to share
Jul 27, 2021 3:14 AM

Apr 2020
A punishment?

Send them to the ranch (yes, seriously)
-Kazuma_Jul 27, 2021 3:38 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2021 3:16 AM
Aug 2020
CyborgSaber said:
Wtf is wrong with people like seriously your on a whole new level of asshole if you celebrated the fire of a stupid character design. The even sadder part is I don't even need to watch the video to know this is true.
now that's sad. It wasn't even their fault for the character design. It was Mangakas fault
Jul 27, 2021 3:20 AM

Feb 2020
Yik69 said:
CyborgSaber said:
now that's sad. It wasn't even their fault for the character des

No its not and it's a stupid character design. This is as dumb as the AoT fans that sent death threats to MAPPA over the song used in the final season like how low can people get.
Jul 27, 2021 3:31 AM
Aug 2020
CyborgSaber said:
Yik69 said:
now that's sad. It wasn't even their fault for the character des

No its not and it's a stupid character design. This is as dumb as the AoT fans that sent death threats to MAPPA over the song used in the final season like how low can people get.
I thought that the op was good. Mhmmm. People really are weird in this world. Really weird. Alien are not going to invade I'm sure of it
Jul 27, 2021 3:38 AM

Feb 2020
Yik69 said:
CyborgSaber said:

I thought that the op was good. Mhmmm. People really are weird in this world. Really weird. Alien are not going to invade I'm sure of it

MAPPA did good all around yeah there was a few moments it wasn't great but at the end of the day it's not that big of a deal plus the music was still great. And people saying this about Kyoto animations arguably one of the best animation studios out there is disgusting I'm amazed they where able to get back on their feet after the fire. They are a great studio that has made some fantastic anime and people need to shut the hell up to be honest.
Jul 27, 2021 3:42 AM
Aug 2020
CyborgSaber said:
Yik69 said:

MAPPA did good all around yeah there was a few moments it wasn't great but at the end of the day it's not that big of a deal plus the music was still great. And people saying this about Kyoto animations arguably one of the best animation studios out there is disgusting I'm amazed they where able to get back on their feet after the fire. They are a great studio that has made some fantastic anime and people need to shut the hell up to be honest.
are you saying there punishment should be to just shut up. You are so kind sir
Jul 27, 2021 3:43 AM

Feb 2020
Yik69 said:
CyborgSaber said:

Lol no I like your idea of punishment way more.
Jul 27, 2021 3:51 AM

May 2018
Yik69 said:
I just got the recommendation and wanted to share

Naaah, Hero Hei is paying you in bitcoins...I am sure of it.
Next thing you do is defending Vic Mignogna or whatever.
Jul 27, 2021 3:51 AM
Aug 2020
CyborgSaber said:
Yik69 said:

Lol no I like your idea of punishment way more.
oh so that means you agree with me. That's nice. Thanks for *not* being so generous
Jul 27, 2021 3:52 AM
Aug 2020
[quote=alshu message=63954046]
Yik69 said:
alshu said:
I just got the recommendation and wanted to share

Naaah, Hero Hei is paying you in bitcoins...I am sure of it.
Next thing you do is defending Vic Mignogna or something.
who's that i don't know him. Bruh. Who's mignogna. So hard spelling had to see it three times
Jul 27, 2021 3:54 AM

May 2018
Yik69 said:
who's that i don't know him. Bruh. Who's mignogna. So hard spelling had to see it three times

Stop pretending dude. The jig is up!
Jul 27, 2021 4:00 AM
Aug 2020
alshu said:
Yik69 said:

Stop pretending dude. The jig is up!
I want to say something but I think it may offend umm i should just say it. I wanted to say

Ok
Jul 27, 2021 4:11 AM
Apr 2019
Imagine supporting real-life arson because you dislike a fictitious drawing of a dragon LOL
Jul 27, 2021 4:12 AM

Jul 2019
>twitter

I am not even going to take it seriously now, just a cancer of a platform, it is sad that I actually coexist with these people.
Jul 27, 2021 4:14 AM

Jul 2012
From r/animecirclejerk about this:

"So I've looked around for the TikTok, and I can't find it anywhere. The only places this TikTok emerged was from a minor website (which reported this in March in a section called "The Daily Stupid," where an anti-SJW stance is clearly taken) from which this Hei feller probably found the screenshot and ifunny screen-caps. Having read The Daily Stupid, there are three possibilities:

All the commenters' profiles are originally private and so is the post. This is unlikely since there are 219 comments; I've seen TikToks that have over 200k views with that many comments, and somehow only 1 site reported it? Plus, private accounts should still show up if one searches for it. I couldn't find the two users in the screenshot, nor many others in the original thread.

All the commenters changed their profile names and pictures. This is possible, but one can't verify this either.

The TikTok was removed, and maybe the original poster/some of the commenters too. Here's some evidence: Social Blade differentiates between users that have below 25k followers (and thus not in their database; this appears to be regardless of private status or not) and those that don't exist. From there, the original poster account, nagltoswife, along with commenters mym3l0dyc0r3 and mr.gothaholic who are in the screenshot, seem to no longer exist. Some others on the same thread are also unused usernames as of now. The users behind these accounts may have moved on to other nefarious things, but there is no way to confirm this. I found some other usernames in screenshots of the thread still on TikTok, but there is no way to check if they're the same person.

(I've not included links to existing profiles since I'm not sure if it's allowed; all this information should be easily verifiable though)

TL;DR: Regardless, I think this TikTok (terrible as it is) has its influence stopped in its tracks. A lot of commenters' accounts are no longer on TikTok. Nothing worse came out of it (as it was barely reported), and I think that is good."

Turns out it's probably all manufactured. Which is unsurprising given Hero Hei's track record and the fact he never actually sources shit and just shows screenshots.
Jul 27, 2021 4:23 AM

Jan 2009
GreenPlatinum said:

"So I've looked around for the TikTok, and I can't find it anywhere. The only places this TikTok emerged was from a minor website (which reported this in March in a section called "The Daily Stupid," where an anti-SJW stance is clearly taken) from which this Hei feller probably found the screenshot and ifunny screen-caps. Having read The Daily Stupid, there are three possibilities:

All the commenters' profiles are originally private and so is the post. This is unlikely since there are 219 comments; I've seen TikToks that have over 200k views with that many comments, and somehow only 1 site reported it? Plus, private accounts should still show up if one searches for it. I couldn't find the two users in the screenshot, nor many others in the original thread.

All the commenters changed their profile names and pictures. This is possible, but one can't verify this either.

The TikTok was removed, and maybe the original poster/some of the commenters too. Here's some evidence: Social Blade differentiates between users that have below 25k followers (and thus not in their database; this appears to be regardless of private status or not) and those that don't exist. From there, the original poster account, nagltoswife, along with commenters mym3l0dyc0r3 and mr.gothaholic who are in the screenshot, seem to no longer exist. Some others on the same thread are also unused usernames as of now. The users behind these accounts may have moved on to other nefarious things, but there is no way to confirm this. I found some other usernames in screenshots of the thread still on TikTok, but there is no way to check if they're the same person.

(I've not included links to existing profiles since I'm not sure if it's allowed; all this information should be easily verifiable though)

TL;DR: Regardless, I think this TikTok (terrible as it is) has its influence stopped in its tracks. A lot of commenters' accounts are no longer on TikTok. Nothing worse came out of it (as it was barely reported), and I think that is good."

Turns out it's probably all manufactured. Which is unsurprising given Hero Hei's track record and the fact he never actually sources shit and just shows screenshots.

glad i read this so the OP is Fake News manufactured to own the Libs lol
Jul 27, 2021 4:28 AM
Aug 2020
deg said:
GreenPlatinum said:

he gave you two options to choose from and maximum times what he says is true but maybe just maybe he's lying. What would he get by making a video less then 1 min. No ads no money. There's no point in fake news if he doesn't gets anything from it. Bro
Jul 27, 2021 4:29 AM

Feb 2019
I have seen worse things. There were some people celebrating arson back when it happened just because they don't like certain kyoani shows. Welcome to the internet.
Jul 27, 2021 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
Yik69 said:
deg said:

he gave you two options to choose from and maximum times what he says is true but maybe just maybe he's lying. What would he get by making a video less then 1 min. No ads no money. There's no point in fake news if he doesn't gets anything from it. Bro

>Turns out it's probably all manufactured. Which is unsurprising given Hero Hei's track record and the fact he never actually sources shit and just shows screenshots.

see he is Fake News unless he give proper sources
Jul 27, 2021 4:31 AM

Jul 2012
deg said:
GreenPlatinum said:

Until someone can actually source the comment why do we accept it on face value? It reads exactly like something somebody would write to troll people and what value do we really give to a comment that probably has only single digit likes?
Jul 27, 2021 4:36 AM

Jan 2009
GreenPlatinum said:
deg said:

Until someone can actually source the comment why do we accept it on face value? It reads exactly like something somebody would write to troll people and what value do we really give to a comment that probably has only single digit likes?

Lies spreads faster than Facts so be wary of Fake News yep
Jul 27, 2021 4:45 AM

Jul 2021
Surely that kind of persons are the ones that don't even see the anime and just, somehow, discovered it on Twitter, going on a rant in how characters must be only how they like it.

Sometimes I hate Internet.
Jul 27, 2021 4:55 AM

Aug 2009
This feels like something that I've seen on Gelbooru and said "Okay, that's a thing in anime now-a-days" and moved on to the next set of images.

Jul 27, 2021 4:59 AM
Aug 2020
TeBaTe said:
Surely that kind of persons are the ones that don't even see the anime and just, somehow, discovered it on Twitter, going on a rant in how characters must be only how they like it.

everytime I hate these people on internet. Not internet tho
Jul 27, 2021 5:07 AM

Jul 2015
And the worst part of this all, I that this ooeple geniuenly and unironically think do themselves as a good people.

Jul 27, 2021 5:15 AM
May 2019
There are lot of disgusting assholes in the anime community nothing surprises me anymore
Jul 27, 2021 5:16 AM

Nov 2020
After all the punishment you guys think they should have, their names and personal data, their behavior should be recorded on a time capsule with the message, "These people were humanity's doom. If you don't want your civilization to be turned into ashes, loathe these names with all your heart." Hopefully some intelligent species after humanity will find that and follow the instructions.
If you ever feel bored and are questioning the meaning of your existence, read deez blogs. Maybe you will find your answers.
Jul 27, 2021 5:18 AM

Jul 2021
Piromysl said:
And the worst part of this all, I that this ooeple geniuenly and unironically think do themselves as a good people.

How someone can think unironically that celebrating a mass murdering is a good response to a ""bad"" character design, and think of themselves as good persons?
I still don't have the answer, and I probably will never have it...

Yik69 said:
TeBaTe said:

everytime I hate these people on internet. Not internet tho

True
Jul 27, 2021 5:25 AM

Jul 2015
TeBaTe said:
Piromysl said:

How someone can think unironically that celebrating a mass murdering is a good response to a ""bad"" character design, and think of themselves as good persons?
I still don't have the answer, and I probably will never have it...

Not sure what kind of website this came from, but it was definitely a Twitter moment.
Those people are entirely self-righteous, entitled and spoiled go the point that they geniuenly believe, that the world revolves around them, because noone in their lives ever taught them that not always things can go as they please and here's the result.

If something makes them upset, the world must go to the screeching halt and everything they do, in their mind will be justified.

Jul 27, 2021 5:53 AM
Aug 2020
WutIsDis said:
After all the punishment you guys think they should have, their names and personal data, their behavior should be recorded on a time capsule with the message, "These people were humanity's doom. If you don't want your civilization to be turned into ashes, loathe these names with all your heart." Hopefully some intelligent species after humanity will find that and follow the instructions.
omg this is a good punishment you choose. Not really painful for the sins. Can you make it more painful?
Jul 27, 2021 6:23 AM

Nov 2020
GreenPlatinum said:

I am glad I read this before commenting anything.

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

═════════════════════════════
Jul 27, 2021 6:41 AM

Oct 2010
even if this were to be true, I couldn't care less about some random dudes' opinions
Jul 27, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
people are idiots, unfortunately there's no point in really arguing because they won't listen to you, but that's something that's really screwed up regardless. Hope they get shamed for a long time.

Edit: just saw the YT video, all I read was the text in the forum. Ok, well they suck, but it's TikTok. What do you expect?
Jul 27, 2021 7:05 AM

Sep 2020
i think it's fine to not like a character design, but celebrating an arson attack and deaths of the studio's workers? that's just straight-up rude and shameful.
Jul 27, 2021 8:11 AM
Aug 2020
mangadere said:
i think it's fine to not like a character design, but celebrating an arson attack and deaths of the studio's workers? that's just straight-up rude and shameful.
yeah and it's not rude or shameful it's straight up inhuman. Even an animal won't do this. Really bad thing
Jul 27, 2021 11:28 AM

Aug 2017
Twitter is being xenophobic people. I'm not surprised.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 27, 2021 6:49 PM
Aug 2020
Nurguburu said:
Twitter is being xenophobic people. I'm not surprised.
that's wrong why would someone have hatred for foreign culture. Weird
Jul 27, 2021 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Imagine being so sensitive that the design of a fictional character can make you celebrate real loss

Jul 28, 2021 12:12 AM

Oct 2008
The same people who bitched about the "One Punch Man s 2" design changing huh.
Look I was bummed out about the "Terra Formars" change in design in s2 as well long ago, so I can sympathize. Just leave the maggots alone to complain and just enjoy the anime.
Jul 28, 2021 12:19 AM

Mar 2015
GreenPlatinum said:

When I read the name Hero Hei in the OP I immediately suspected something like this.

More topics from this board

» Ai Spambots

billybub - 49 minutes ago

14 by 18927 »»
52 seconds ago

» Which anime brings back memories of nostalgia for you?

Gashadokur0 - 2 hours ago

8 by BitChilly »»
10 minutes ago

» Check-in for the Spring 2024 season (for those watching a bunch of seasonals)

WatchTillTandava - 3 hours ago

16 by Ohayotaku »»
12 minutes ago

» Can you distinguish reality from fiction?

tappioca - May 5

24 by Mishiia »»
17 minutes ago

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - 9 hours ago

16 by BitChilly »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.