Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 6, 2021 10:33 AM

Nov 2014
Shion's new skills is the biggest plot twist in this anime so far. I just wonder if they still won't get poisoned by that food if it only "tastes good".
Jul 6, 2021 10:39 AM
Apr 2020
So Veldora is here this season! Glad to see the og duo back together. Their interactions are already so cute. I can't wait to see more in future episodes.

I know Veldora's supposed to be hot, but i only see him as a cute puppy or a smoll child. Like he''s not fooling anyone. I still remember those puppy dog eyes he made as a dragon in season 1. Even in this episode, he's behaving like a child.

Also, Veldora analyzing Rimuru's memories, reading manga, and becoming a master level shogi player. I love that.

Basically I'm loving what's been shown so far.

Some of my fav. scenes this episode:

> And we're back with Shion's cooking again. But this time it's good? Rimuru and Benimaru gotta thank her new skill for that lol. That's a big plot twist

> Lol, Fuze coming to help against Falmuth's army only to find out Rimura already took care of it.

> omg, Eren's dad. He's hilarious. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

Jul 6, 2021 10:52 AM

Oct 2018
Shion who can finally cook something good even if it's not pretty was funny XD
Jul 6, 2021 10:55 AM

Apr 2012
I couldnt have clicked the episode faster, and boy was it rewarding
Jul 6, 2021 11:06 AM
Sep 2015
I like the new OP and the ending with the "best friends" makes me laugh like a kid. I love the first episode, was waiting for this for so long, I'm just happy we can see this part of the series. Slime Diaries was ok but I missed the OG series.
Jul 6, 2021 11:12 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This single episode was more entertaining to me than all of Slime Diaries combined. Veldora is such a character and the whole deal with Eren's deal was certainly unexpected. My hopes for this part have gone up.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 6, 2021 11:19 AM
Jan 2021
Does Eren like rimuru?
Jul 6, 2021 11:27 AM

Sep 2018
z00nex said:
Farmaceut said:

Technically not, it just taste's good!
still... that's a big upgrade knowing how her cooking used to be like

Now she only needs to learn how to use knifes instead of giant swords :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 6, 2021 11:32 AM

Jul 2014
It's back!!!!!! Well, technically it never was gone but the second season is back and I'm so happy. I didn't watch Tensura Nikki though but someday I have to watch it.

Who the fuck threw the baby lmao.

Veldora going super saiyan xD.

Shion can cook! Well, not exactly cook but she can make her food taste good. I'm so happy for her, I mean, look at this cutie <3.

I didn't expect to see Eren's father, he sure is overprotective haha.

Excited for the second half of the season.
Jul 6, 2021 11:47 AM

Feb 2014
It's been only 3 months but it feels like I've been waiting for this for so long. Finally I'll get my 24 minute of paradise every week again.
And also, Tensura nikki's chara design is good, but the real thing looks so much more better.
Jul 6, 2021 12:32 PM

May 2014
The moment when -in a gag funny way- Elalude ("erarudo") attacks Rimuru is the type of "gray area" that never rly fits well when a series wants to be serious while also being funny.

Comparing to other series, Overlord. How do you think things would've been if -in such a funny way- someone would attack against Ainz Ooal Gown (the lich lord not the guild) in front of all members of Nazarick (members as in the npc's of course ...). Would that have had the same reaction?
kappasanJul 6, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 6, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
really like rimuru's new hoodie, they're looking drippy af
Jul 6, 2021 1:26 PM

Apr 2016
Looks like a lot of planning for an upcoming huge fight. Honestly i'm just glad the characters look great once again, after the spin off drop in quality with the anime art direction.
Jul 6, 2021 1:29 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the second half of slime Isekai picks up where the first half left off with Veldora finally being freed from Rimuru stomach and he's got a new body. You can tell Veldora was inspired by Dragon Ball by the way he was powering up. Shion still can't cook and is no where good as her little sister when it come to presentation. Now that she has the Chief skill her disgusting food is some how tasty. Still don't like her though. Rimuru is planing to steal the Demon Lord's throne from Clayman, but before that happens a meeting will take place between Humans and Monsters with the Dwarven king attending.

I like the OP and ED too.
Jul 6, 2021 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
Strong start and no time wasted thanks to last week episode.
Jul 6, 2021 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm.. Some things kind of became lame, ngl... I don't like the new behavior of Rimuru, he acts more and more like a girl, and not even a tough girl, but a really weaker version, which simply makes the image he created last season in the last episodes fade away...Too much overreacting..

Is he a girl, or a man? Please settle with one side 8Bit.

Besides this, the discussion was interesting because the animation has always been nice in this anime, but seemed like a waste really. I like when an anime starts with a strong episode, to kind of give you that feeling that it's going to be great. But I guess that they want to build things up, which is fine :)
removed-userJul 6, 2021 2:18 PM
Jul 6, 2021 2:14 PM

Apr 2015
Slime is back once again, honestly feels like they never left :P It's back with plot though!

Not sure if I said this at the end of the first half, but Veldora is obnoxiously loud...

A build up episode for the actions Rimuru wants to take on Clayman, but Dwargon and also a stranger randomly visits the nation of monsters. I love that the new guy is a daughter obsessed elf. Eren slapped her dad out of the incantation XD
Jul 6, 2021 2:21 PM

Apr 2018
A really good build-up and first episode, slime tuesday is back!

I love the DBZ references that Veldora did xD His design is pretty nice, fits him perfectly. I'm looking forward for more happy interactions between Veldora and the rest. He's a fun character to get along with. (he's DAMN LOUD)

Well, I don't know how many festivals we saw in the previous adaptations of Slime, but it's alot xD I don't mind tho. It's always fun to see them having fun and laughing their ass off. Because I guess that this part will be more action.

Shion's cooking was delicous because of a certain skill ''Master Chef'', that saved their ass for real lol. And the baby that they threw in the air LOL.

Second part of the episode was more politican stuff(Rimuru looks drippy af, the hoodie is damn cool lol) . A meeting to discuss the future plans of Tempura. Two other kingdoms joined the meeting and the elves guy. Eladude is hella protective LOL. Those signs that he made for the high-explosive spell felt like a ninjutsu. Eren-chan is adorable af.

Well that was it for the first episode, the animation was beautiful and the soundtrack was phenomenal. Characters as always are funny and it's nice to see them again. The OST in the end, the old one that they always use is PERFECT to end an episode! The opening is amazing (didn't watch the animation of it yet) and the ED animation is so wholesome and the song itself is beautiful.

10/10 - can't wait for more slime tuesdays..
SideCharacterKalJul 6, 2021 2:27 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 6, 2021 2:37 PM
May 2020
30 seconds in and I already wish Veldora was my BFF.

I have to say that this looks very promising, maybe I'm biased but even though there was no action and the pacing is slow, I don't think I could've enjoyed more the episode.

It's always crazy to think how powerfull and influential Rimuru has become. This is getting so interesting.
Jul 6, 2021 2:56 PM

Feb 2019
Episode was good, very good in fact if it wasn't for the odd pacing
Jul 6, 2021 3:26 PM

Mar 2010
Everything seems too normal and everyone seems too relaxed esp after seeing death..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 6, 2021 3:26 PM

Oct 2008
absolutely solid starter episode of part 2
OP by MindaRyn was okayish...
Veldora was super hyper this episode!
5/5.

Jul 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Nov 2011
Great episode but is no one going to say anything about the baby that got thrown in the air LOL
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 6, 2021 4:01 PM
Jun 2020
They're back and now I'm happy :D
Jul 6, 2021 4:02 PM

Mar 2010
Very fun episode in the beginning with Veldora back. Second part was a bit calmer but new characters and a arc will probably be introduced :0
Jul 6, 2021 4:30 PM

Nov 2017
Well,1st ep,2nd season part deux is here!
And once again tensura shows how to knock it out of the park!
Nice OP,better ED,good animation,lots of fun,all in all another good episode.It really feels like Tensura just can't do anything wrong.
Btw,loved Diablo learning to cook in the end scenes :)
And Rimuru with 4 ultimate skills!!!

He's not the slime you want to meet on your first time outta Starter Town :D
Jul 6, 2021 4:31 PM

Nov 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Great episode but is no one going to say anything about the baby that got thrown in the air LOL

Don't worry,Geld was on hand :)
Jul 6, 2021 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
Ah yes, Veldora's human form. Breathtaking start.
Jul 6, 2021 5:27 PM

Jun 2019
Welp, it’s back and I still fail to see why everyone thinks this series is so fantastic. A lot of wasted time on comedy that doesn’t land while the actual stuff that matters could be shown in about 5 minutes. At least it doesn’t feel as dragged out as the last part so far.
Jul 6, 2021 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
new character seems to be very strong the direction did something good in this episode as in the interesting moments in this show shown in the episode, folks weren't surprised how Rimura had become a demon king because it would actually happen someday to strengthen their country.
Jul 6, 2021 5:58 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Episode 1 is great. I'm looking forward to watching the next episode.
I love OP and ED. Especially, OP is cool!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2021 6:06 PM
Nov 2020
Good episode as always........
Jul 6, 2021 6:23 PM

Mar 2021
"The entire Falmuth army. All of them are already dead, HAHAHA"
Jul 6, 2021 7:05 PM
EDM ❤

May 2012
My favourite slime is back, feels good man.
Jul 6, 2021 7:15 PM

Jan 2021
And we're back to the show that feels like each episode is 5 minutes long; I'm excited for what our slime will bring us.

Jul 6, 2021 8:13 PM

Apr 2018
That was amazing We finally get to see more of Veldora. Man is such a goof ball but the good type. I cant wait to see how this season unfolds.
Jul 6, 2021 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
Second cour, here we go!

Veldora is just too awesome! lol
And Shion can cook!!!... Well, at least she can make something that tastes good! The surprise of the year lmao
Jul 6, 2021 8:34 PM

Dec 2014
Glad to have this back, fun episode. Veldora being awesome, the super saiyan powerup joke made me laugh. In fact, Veldora's general chuuni gags work so well. xD

Never did I think I would see the day Shion's cooking would taste good, that's one heck of a skill to get from the evolution. Probably saved the world or something because of that.
Can't wait for more.
Jul 6, 2021 8:35 PM

Oct 2016
Fuck, I just caught up yesterday with the show, I need m o r e. Veldora is a weeb now let's fucking go. The OP and ED is really good, they reused some animations from the first OP too. Rimuru is besties with 2 of the most powerful beings in the world, sasuga Rimuru-sama. I do miss Milim though.

Best girl Shion is now a master chef, since taste is no longer a problem, she just needs to work on her presentation lmao. Fuze be having internet explorer information. The moment those elves introduced themselves I knew they were related to Eren, didn't expect an overprotective father though lmao. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 6, 2021 8:42 PM

Jan 2013
Rimuru is back, and stronger than ever! 4 ultimate skills + all of those broken and OP friends of him xD
Those guys at the end just rolled in and now they are a part of that meeting lmao

Hyped for this season!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 6, 2021 9:22 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Clas1ck said:
Ahh, now I find it strange to see these designs after Tensura Nikki

It was the same for me lol, funny how that works

This was a good starting episode for part 2, more laid back this time. Highlights for me were Shion’s “improved” cooking, and Eren getting embarrassed over her dad, funny and cute bit to end the episode. I have to say, Tensura OPs and EDs never go wrong, we got two instant bangers once again, really liked the visuals for both, everyone decked out in military garb is cool to see.

Now I personally wasn’t a fan of the 2nd half of Season 2 Part 1, so I’m hoping Part 2 can really grab me and make me like this series a lot more, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Jul 6, 2021 10:47 PM

Jul 2020
This was a very fun first episode for part 2.

The intro is pretty underwhelming when you compared to the intro from last season. Nevertheless this was a really entertaining episode, and I hope Slime continues to be a very good isekai.
Jul 7, 2021 12:54 AM
May 2020
the road to revenge will be a good story indeed. came back as if nothing ever changed. loved it.
Jul 7, 2021 2:47 AM

May 2020
Man cant wait part 2 will be even better
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Jul 7, 2021 3:03 AM

Jun 2010
Loved the first episode. Good to see the gang back again. Rimuru so OP.. and he's got even more OP buddies. Starting to wonder if anyone can even hold a candle against them now with Veldora+Diablo on his side.

Jul 7, 2021 3:50 AM

Dec 2013
Nice to see this show retuning and the first episode was definitely a lot of fun.

Rimuru awkwardly explaining to Fuze that the battle was over was way too funny.
Jul 7, 2021 4:29 AM
Aug 2013
Superb first episode. If all episode of this cour are gonna be like this, i am gonna be in heaven.
Jul 7, 2021 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
Nice overall first episode for the 2nd cour that had a mix of everything: plot advancements, multiple characters shining, funny moments, upgrades/evolution in appearances/skills/positions for Veldora, Gabiru's promotion and even Shion with her cooking skills despite being so petty toward Diablo in the ED 😆:

The chemistry between Rimuru and Veldora remains undefeated. 🙏🏾

Anim3_Sauce said:
That was a great start. I do feel bad about the baby though.

SoraSenpai said:

I came here to comment on this, such a huge WTF moment. 😆😆😆

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags to image; Anime Discussion Rule 3: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
DBXJul 7, 2021 6:24 PM
Jul 7, 2021 8:18 AM
Sep 2019
The op is a banger like i could headbang for aslong as it's playing
Jul 7, 2021 8:19 AM
Sep 2019
BarelyCreative said:
Nice overall first episode for the 2nd cour that had a mix of everything: plot advancements, multiple characters shining, funny moments, upgrades/evolution in appearances/skills/positions for Veldora, Gabiru's promotion and even Shion with her cooking skills despite being so petty toward Diablo in the ED 😆:

The chemistry between Rimuru and Veldora remains undefeated. 🙏🏾

Anim3_Sauce said:
That was a great start. I do feel bad about the baby though.

SoraSenpai said:

I came here to comment on this, such a huge WTF moment. 😆😆😆
lol , im also surprised on how hype they celebrate that they all survive. Fireworks isn't enough, throwing baby will do

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags to image; Anime Discussion Rule 3: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
DBXJul 7, 2021 6:26 PM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

188 by Failure_No1 »»
Apr 23, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

248 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2021

141 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

251 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 20, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.