Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2021 8:12 AM
Aug 2020
groudonvert said:
PurplePants said:
Just watched the episode , it's really good. Overall really loved the show . Hope it gets a new season . 9/10
For now, it's time to start the manga .

Read the LN. The manga is worse than the anime (and anime is already ahead from the manga).

Yea, I just checked that . I meant as novel or manga whatever it was adapted from .
I'll start the novel tomorrow once I finish Gekkou .
Jul 3, 2021 8:19 AM
Sep 2020
goib1234 said:
MenchiK1 said:

Apparently it only affected her personality and stopped her animosity toward Kumoko, no memories transferred.
not really, Ariel receives some kumoko memories too. Watch ep.22 when Gulie talked Ariel about D.

i thought Gulie talks to her as ariel not as the headband kumoko
Jul 3, 2021 8:19 AM
Aug 2020
I feel pretty dumb for only realizing in episode 24 that the humans' story and Wakaba's story are different timelines. I even wondered why there was two Sophias and Wakabas.
Jul 3, 2021 8:22 AM

Aug 2008
OrdinaryCereal said:
MenchiK1 said:

"Body" Mind merged with her.

but she lost her memories of being one with kumoko?

Her personality warped and she gained knowledge of Earth's pop culture and can speak a bit of English (as much as your average Japanese high schooler) but she doesn't have all of Kumoko's memories from this world or the previous
Jul 3, 2021 8:27 AM
Sep 2020
Kvakond said:
OrdinaryCereal said:

but she lost her memories of being one with kumoko?

Her personality warped and she gained knowledge of Earth's pop culture and can speak a bit of English (as much as your average Japanese high schooler) but she doesn't have all of Kumoko's memories from this world or the previous

soo kumoko lost control of her body version? and in ariel's body coexists 2 minds?

sorry if im asking too much im just soo curious and idk where to read LN
Jul 3, 2021 8:28 AM
Jun 2020
Shun was cringy as always. Kumoko chan's human form (both past and present) was surprisingly cute(thought the past version of her would be more gloomy-looking). Hopefully, it gets a 2nd season.
Jul 3, 2021 8:32 AM
Jun 2020
OrdinaryCereal said:
Kvakond said:

soo kumoko lost control of her body version? and in ariel's body coexists 2 minds?

yes. Ariels drastic change of personality is the proof of it and Ariel clearly said that she doesnt want to fight kumoko anymore cause Ariels mergerd with kumokos personality which was in charge of the body.
Jul 3, 2021 8:35 AM

Jul 2014
I liked the manga, but the second half of the anime was a mess. The story was good but it was incredibly rushed and poorly exposed, I really wish this one had a better director, even if the animation is bad a good director can save an anime.
Jul 3, 2021 8:39 AM

Jun 2016
i swear to god , if this dont get sequel in next year , im gonna jump from london bridge !!!
Jul 3, 2021 8:39 AM
May 2016
Kvakond said:
There it is, the last episode finally out (hopefully the last episode only for now, and they continue with a second season because the story gets even better from here, covering Sophia growing up + Oni-kun's arc).

After the hideous animation quality recently plus the last episode being delayed I was going to complain about this being a nuclear dumpster fire of an adaptation of a brilliant source material deserving of something better, but seeing what a difference the extra delay made to the animation quality I can't go too hard on them.

For anyone who didn't hear it already, apparently the producer tweeted that all the animation was outsourced and when they got the footage back from the other company it was so bad that they decided to redo the whole show from scratch. The god-awful animation that seemingly got worse and worse in the past episodes were the original scenes they ran out of time to fix.

Well hopefully it gets cleaned up for the Blu-rays like SM Crystal did
Jul 3, 2021 8:41 AM
Sep 2016
Ch1l1C0nCarnag3 said:
My only thought is that this didn't really feel like an ending point. This feels like there should be one episode to go considering they've left the Human side of the story in the middle of a war. That should at least be brought to a close before you end a season; at least in my opinion.

This is the end of the prolepsis, the LN was the same. After this comes 7 LN volumes with no continuation of the elf war.
Jul 3, 2021 8:45 AM
Feb 2016
sad its ending, hopefully we get season 2 with a better studio
Jul 3, 2021 8:48 AM

Jan 2016
BOOBSHOT!! transform like a magical girl without skin censored are the best, (even though without brightness, it count. lol)

Anyway, what's wrong with shun... when wrath and Sophia got attacked, he only shouts "don't". But when they attack the elf, he goes full force to them by shouting "don't". Wrath and Sophia just defending themself and never attack first. This "hero" got a problem...

still, a big cliffhanger after that white girl reveals to the hero party for the first time in the anime version. Hoping at least they chat for a minute ... hope failed >.<

Few soft Guro scenes are in this episode. the elves disintegrated by Sophia, Anna cut down by Wrath (that expression...), arrow shower to Merazophis, elves got struck by evil eye and Kumoko and Potimas lost the head.

Kumoko vs Potimas is just like in the novel, not epic or worst. But it's a good battle. Kumoko in human part still mouthful on the inside, but calm on the outside.

And the last part when the white girl said nai wa, she open her eyes. That's a "big boom attack" to everyone in front of her ... I hope they survive. lol.

And lastly, about art and 3d animation... Nah, I never complain about that, I watch this anime for free in youtube. So I don't mind if it's bad or good. Same with other anime.

Story-teller is the most important.
Yay!
Jul 3, 2021 8:48 AM
Dec 2018
DangoDangoDesu said:
I feel pretty dumb for only realizing in episode 24 that the humans' story and Wakaba's story are different timelines. I even wondered why there was two Sophias and Wakabas.

lmao you should indeed feel dumb. Thats a bit cringe dude
My Candies:

Jul 3, 2021 8:56 AM
May 2012

Didn't expect to end up so positively surprised by this show and its obvious flaws, but man do I not care about the downs. This show definitely is great, hilarious and also has a serious wtf-backstory starting to make sense of what seems like a huge clusterfuck of bullshit first and I sure hope we get another season rather sooner than later.

9/10 (haters gonna hate, idc)
Jul 3, 2021 8:59 AM
Jan 2018
Cubefield93 said:
DangoDangoDesu said:

lmao you should indeed feel dumb. Thats a bit cringe dude

Even more so considering how many times it's been discussed here.
Jul 3, 2021 9:03 AM
Mar 2020
With the way this season ended, there can only be a second one to follow it.
And when it comes to the impact to Kumoko's life, body in charge, you are the real MVP.
Jul 3, 2021 9:12 AM
Sep 2020
jarvis_kjellberg said:
OrdinaryCereal said:

yes. Ariels drastic change of personality is the proof of it and Ariel clearly said that she doesnt want to fight kumoko anymore cause Ariels mergerd with kumokos personality which was in charge of the body.

And idk i was reallly hoping that kumo evolved into ariel when i frist saw ariel's debut but i mean it's not like i don't like kumo's human form but just ariel's my fav chara lmao
Jul 3, 2021 9:19 AM

Aug 2015
I had the show as 6/10 initially but I'm glad it improved. From the moment they showed Kumo-chan interacting with the humans (those hunters she killed first) I started to enjoy the show a lot more.

Yuuki Aoi did an amazing job with the voice acting throughout the show.

Overall 7/10
AyyMayyJul 3, 2021 9:23 AM
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Jul 3, 2021 9:23 AM
Sep 2020
svet said:
It's finally over! As expected, Kumoko's story got horribly rushed, the blue-haired guy's side also got their story stopped at an abrupt point. I sure hope there wouldn't be a season 2. Seeing how bad the story pacing was made me lose faith in this author (ICYMI the LN author is somewhat in charge of the writing of the anime or at least oversees it so I definitely consider him partly responsible for how badly the anime has turned out, pacing wise)...

I wonder if anime-only viewers are upset with the abrupt way both sides' stories ended. It seems to me the studio is attempting to bait viewers into wanting a second season with the way this episode went. Hope that if season 2 does get greenlit, a different (better) studio does it.

Kumoko's babies are pretty cute too.
OrdinaryCereal said:
can someone explain uhh sooo kumoko's other consciousness (the one with the headband) became arie's new consciousness?? or what??, it's okay idc about spoilers i need answer
Kumoko had a Skill called "Parallel Minds" that allowed for multiple consciousness remember? (They were named: Body brain, Mind brain, Magic brain 1, Magic brain 2) Body brain fused into Ariel's soul when she attempted to eat away Ariel's soul (she went to attack Ariel's soul when everyone was attacking Mother's soul).

So Ariel is a little different now since her personality changed because of this soul fusion. The other Parallel Minds
P.S. You can think of Ariel as: same person, influenced by Kumoko's quirks.

Hmmm... okayy thanks! For explaining and idk i was reallly hoping that kumo evolved into ariel when i frist saw ariel's debut but i mean it's not like i don't like kumo's human form but just ariel's my fav chara lmao
Jul 3, 2021 9:32 AM

Jul 2014
And to no one's surprise, Kumoko was the girl in white. The first OP sure left nothing to the imagination showing her inside Wakaba's eyes lol. Also, damn she's hot... her human part I mean. Interesting that she now looks fully human and has her eyes always closed unlike before. I loved her excitement when she first moved her human body haha.

First Katia and now Anna, I guess Shun can revive people with that Mercy skill but is considered taboo. He even reached Taboo level 10 but I think we skipped several levels, no? With level 10 I guess he will now know the truth of the world that Kumoko also saw.

Whaaaaaaattttt?!????!?!?!!!! Potimas is an android? I mean, we had seen the technology the elves have but I didn't expect that.

Demoniacal girl Ariel-chan to the rescue! I love how their personalities have been mixed xD. It seems that now they are the good guys... kinda.

Well, I guess that's about it. Pretty satisfying ending and overall pretty fun series. Too bad the animation was so shitty in many parts but hey, Kumoko was fun and the story was interesting. Honestly, I found the human side more interesting at first but ended up enjoying Kumoko more... and Shun was pretty annoying in the last few episodes.

I hope we get a season 2 in the future.
SkyLETVJul 5, 2021 3:05 PM
Jul 3, 2021 9:41 AM

Jun 2019
What a waste of an interesting story and world.

I can only imagine how great this would have been if a good studio got their hands on it. There were points in this episode that I had no idea what was happening because the direction and animation were so all over the place. Plus that extremely rushed ending with Kumoko suddenly on Ariel’s side and them being the undisputed good guys in the story.

Very disappointed. 3/10. Closer to a 4 than a 2.
Jul 3, 2021 9:44 AM
May 2020
CGI was not good but I enjoyed and as a fan of light novel It's a good adaptation, some things were missing but overall good! Really deserves a second season!
Jul 3, 2021 9:48 AM

Jan 2014
what I still don't understand, why they didn't explain to us about Kumoko Arachne form and Kumoko they meet in the future is different person though. this might confuse to those who follows anime only.

and they left it hanging on human side, in the middle of war. I feel like this should not be the finale. but well, let's hope there's another season to clear things up.
Jul 3, 2021 9:49 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
They should have done this to an hour episode instead. They a lot in every episode.

Kumoko shouldn't be able to evolve right after "re-birthing" herserlf. All her stats were just the plain number 3. According to the LN. She would have died if she evolved into an arachne at that point.
In the LN, Guli-Guli teleported to Kumoko and gave her the dragons Ariel defeated as an apology for sending Ariel to her. Kumoko could evolve while eating the dragons.

I'll give this anime 8/10.
Light Novel is at 10/10 so head there right this second.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jul 3, 2021 9:51 AM
Dec 2007
wow, this ending was bad, I never thought they would cleanly end it, but good god this was a hell of a rush job, they honestly would have been better off not having the hero side at all and just focusing on the spider so we can get to a logical conclusion point instead of cutting the anime literally mid fight and a seems like a condensed episode that could have been spaced out into 3 or 4

Apr 2020
Fnights said:

ps: Is me or Kumoko have a pretty hard time against Potimas even with the huge amount of skills she have? No way. :D

Nah bro potimas actually casted magic and skill nullification on the area that's why she was having hard time as she can only use those skilss that can act within her body
They explained it pretty well if you payed attention
Jan 2021
I enjoyed this anime and the story, and tbh I don’t think the animation/ cgi was all that bad. I think people are blowing it out of proportion and making it seem like it’s the worst thing ever made it it’s really not.
Jul 3, 2021 9:53 AM

Apr 2020
So basically Kumoko's inner thoughts will be different from her body and face expressions just like any introvert
As she was too introvert in her previous life
after 24 episodes and gaining human form if we start missing her cute expressions like it was shown in her spider form
Author made Ariel act like Kumoko
Good job author 😂
Jul 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
6/10, it did a... decent job at getting people (me included) interested in the LN, which is probably what it was aiming at this whole time anyway.
Jul 3, 2021 10:03 AM

Dec 2010
NaughtySempai said:
Fnights said:

ps: Is me or Kumoko have a pretty hard time against Potimas even with the huge amount of skills she have? No way. :D

Nah bro potimas actually casted magic and skill nullification on the area that's why she was having hard time as she can only use those skilss that can act within her body
They explained it pretty well if you payed attention

Make sense, rewatching the episode with more attention and you are right, null magic, so he rely on phisycal blows and Kumoko is at disavantage since she is a magic class. :D
Jul 3, 2021 10:06 AM
Sep 2020
Well the animation they made is bad, but about the adaptation I don't know because I haven't read the light novel yet, maybe I'll read it another time
Jul 3, 2021 10:29 AM
May 2011
Glad to be finally done with this, easily the worst anime I've watched this year
Jul 3, 2021 10:31 AM

Jan 2020
An excellent episode, in case it is a second season, will no longer have to be divided into two parts, although it is an interesting concept a couple of chapters were tedious because of that.

Speaking of which, the animation quality of some episodes was really disastrous, other episodes were exceptional, that instability was not good for the show, I don't know why they didn't take it easy with 12-episode seasons like slime does .

The story is quite good, the music and the ost, together with the voices, cannot alone if they are not accompanied by a good animation, and there is point of comparison because the first shun fight was of a good quality.

Despite the criticism, I liked it a lot, it was a good reference last season and something nice to continue in this season.

7/10, it could go up to 8/10 or 9/10 depending on the editing quality of the blueray

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jul 3, 2021 10:33 AM
Mar 2019
Really i like thios anime. Animation need to be good. an i think we need second season . In China have good numbers.
Jul 3, 2021 10:33 AM

Apr 2020
IanDimas said:
Glad to be finally done with this, easily the worst anime I've watched this year

Dude really ???!!
Even worse than EX-ARM👀
Jul 3, 2021 10:37 AM

Sep 2011
4/10 This show failed at pretty much everything besides Aoi's voice acting. And worst of all it made the source material look awful. Really discouraged me from wanting to read it.
Jul 3, 2021 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
the mere fact that the anime has 7.4 ratings even with such trash animations shows that the Kumoko VA carried the whole damn anime.. and the plot.. which was really interesting.. only unfortunate thing was the Studio and director..
God! i hope it gets a much deserved season 2 and please! be a different studio..
Also.. i'll miss our ADORABLE AS FUCK KUMOKO!
Jul 3, 2021 10:47 AM
Feb 2016
yaboku_sama said:
CGI was not good but I enjoyed and as a fan of light novel It's a good adaptation, some things were missing but overall good! Really deserves a second season!

I want to read the light novel from where the anime stopped. Could you tell me what volume shall I start to read from to catch up with the plot?
Jul 3, 2021 10:50 AM
Jun 2021
OtakuZ0 said:
yaboku_sama said:

I want to read the light novel from where the anime stopped. Could you tell me what volume shall I start to read from to catch up with the plot?

Season 1 finished in the end of Volume 5. So Volume 6 is for you :)
Jul 3, 2021 10:54 AM
Feb 2021
one of my favorite isekai with slime and mushoku
Jul 3, 2021 10:55 AM
Jan 2020
Quick question:
Should I read the LN from the beginning or should I just start volume 6?

I very much enjoy the Anime and was wondering where to start?
Jul 3, 2021 11:08 AM
Dec 2017
I'm a little sad that they cut the cannibal tendencies of Kumoko.

This is what she says (thinks) when she pick up baby Sophia
Volume 5 - Chapter 9: The Worst Elf Ever! said:

I walk over to where the baby bloodsucker is lying on the ground and pick her up.
First I check with Appraisal whether she’s hurt at all.
The servant guy is freaking out, but I’m not gonna do anything. Relax.
Although I gotta say, babies are so soft and squishy, it makes me think they’re probably really tasty.
They’re small, so there’s not much meat on them, but still.
I bet those stretchy little cheeks are delicious.
Maybe I’ll sneak a teeny little taste?
I guess the cheek would be kinda weird, so how about just an arm?
It’s totally fine; I’ll just heal it afterward.
Just a liiittle bite.
As these thoughts go through my mind, the baby’s clothes start getting a little wet in the crotch area.
Oh, gross. She’s peeing, isn’t she?
Ahh. Well, I guess I can’t blame her, since her life might be in danger?
And she’s a baby, so there’s that.
But she’s a high schooler on the inside, so I dunno…
I mean, if it were me, I’d probably die of embarrassment.
Or maybe just kill whoever witnessed it right then and there.
I’ll just pretend I didn’t see anything.
That’s what kindness is all about.

And other minor skipped things like more backstory of Merazophis
Jul 3, 2021 11:10 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Hmmm, while I still have some questions left regarding mainly Potimas, the whole disaster that the new "heroes" are trying to prevent, and the exact role the administrators play in all of this, it was a satisfying enough finale in my eyes and it could serve as the base for a new upcoming season in the future.

Gotta say, for a show that seemed like a joke at first coming from its premise (and title), it definitely got more and more complex with time. From episode 7 onwards I've been discussing with others theorizing about the characters' true intentions, the different timelines and just overall trying to make sense of it all. In that aspect it surely succeeded.

Furthermore, by Kumoko being the star of the show she overflowed with personality. No episode with her in the spotlight felt short of laughs and gags, including mixed-in references to otaku culture. In fact, she had so much personality that her multiple minds are among the best characters the show has to offer. Props to the voice actor for not only playing her role to its fullest extent and beyond, but also performing the two ending sequences which were surprisingly great and difficult to imagine.

However, I wasn't that big of a fan of the human side as it was very difficult to keep up with the abundant cast of party members and the pacing wasn't really that engaging. Every episode I dreaded that they took time on screen to explain an aspect of the story which I later forgot or wasn’t that interested in. Its development definitely felt that it got the short end of the stick, both story and animation-wise.

Speaking of the latter, this had to be one of the worst ones I've seen in terms of implementing it both in 2D and 3D (excluding Ex-Arm of course). Many scenes didn't deliver in their frame quota making the movements feel out of place, and the models were sometimes evocative of the PS2 era of video games. This may have been the case due to the different production issues the studio behind it had to face during its airing time.

Overall, a good show that could have been better but also left me wanting for more.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 3, 2021 11:24 AM
Oct 2020
Lets be honest if the show was just about the spider it would have been a 10/10. The Human parts drag it down so much that it's pretty much a entirely different show. It got to a point where it was so boring that I just skipped the human parts which sucks because they had so much potential.
Jul 3, 2021 11:31 AM

Oct 2014
Vu_Qu_Huy said:
Quick question:
Should I read the LN from the beginning or should I just start volume 6?

I very much enjoy the Anime and was wondering where to start?

Definitely read from the beginning. The anime badly butchered the human plot and skipped some good spider moments. The anime even skipped all of Shuns chapters from volume 1. The novels are really short so you could probably read them all in under a week. Trust me starting from the beginning is a lot better.
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Jul 3, 2021 11:34 AM

Apr 2015
Kumoko getting her Arachne (human) form in the Kumoko timeline! Oh she looks so goooood!! Honestly wish we saw this sooner, but it will stick with me for a while, cause I love that design so much.

Now first the human part. I love how using the mercy skill that Shun used maxed out the Taboo skill. So I take it that he has also seen the fate of the world now? Just like Kumoko? Kumoko meeting up with the Hero and Sensei was great, their stunned faces of them seeing what kind of insane force Wakaba has become. The fear in their eyes was the best.

Back to the Kumo timeline, it was surpising to see that Potimas is the terminator... Without kidding, he has so many body doubles that it's easy to see why he is a threat to Ariel and that planet and I feel that we barely scratched the surface of that subject.

I need to say that Ariel with a sprinkle of Kumoko on top is just priceless, I love that merge of the two souls so much. Makes it such a funny character. I am glad for the truce and I now see how the Demon Lord Captains have been established.

Now overall, it's so conflicting. The story is phenomenal, for an Isekai I think it's great and really interesting. Aoi Yuuki carried this show hard with her performance as Kumoko. Especially both the show's Ending themes. They are my favorites of the year BY FAR!! Characters are great, especially for the Demon side, not so much for the human side, but I still cared for some of them. Now I can go on about the Animation foreverrrrr, but I won't.

So scoring this... 7/10 is what I would give if I rate everything, 9/10 if I didn't give a fuck about the Animation of the human fights (last 3 episodes) and mobs. So I am gonna sit in the middle of it, 8/10
Jul 3, 2021 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
And it is over.

People who didn't read the novel didn't know why the general harem moron plotline is there. A total waste of time to only confuse the readers with abrupt cuts between times and places.

And moron plotline only convinced me to not read the novel because it will just be more of the generic harem protagonist moron.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 3, 2021 11:54 AM

Jan 2008
Nice to finally see her arachne form. A minor detail but I liked how she wrapped her ponytail around her left arm. Strangely cute.

As for the overall show itself, absolutely detested the human story side, it was a massive bore to the point I eventually started skimming through every time it swapped over to them.

Never really got use to the CGI even after all these episodes. Though not like the non-CGI bits were particularly well animated either. Even the fight this episode had an animation error. Around 17:33 while dodging the whateverbeamgun attacks, she was still decapitated but her head came back for a several frames and then disappeared again as she landed.

Jul 3, 2021 11:55 AM

Oct 2018
I hope there will have a 2nd season, it was a really cool anime even if some episode was very bad in animation at the end. I really have fun to look this anime
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

138 by LunaInkChan »»
Apr 26, 11:17 PM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.