Forum Settings
Forums

Is there a male mc that has bisexual harem?

New
Jul 2, 2021 10:01 PM
Jul 2021
I read some of bisexual mangas and some bisexual harem manga but I want to read more but I can’t find it more bisexual mangas to read. Do you guys link me some bisexual harem manga’s to read. I want a male mc who is the protagonist of the story that the mc is bisexual and has bisexual harem. ( Optional: 3 girls or 4 girls and 2 or 3 boys. One boy could be a trap but I want the other boys to look manly but look little bit feminine but not a trap. Just like regular boys but different.) Also I want the mc to love them all equally that can’t he choose one of them. But choose them all. It could be fantasy or thriller or action or horror or adventure or school life or sc-fi or etc.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 3, 2021 12:30 AM

Jul 2020
That is an extremely specific request, but on the last season of Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai there is something faintly similar to that. There wasn’t anybody male characters unless you count the one who acted male, on top of that, the mc treated them all equally but chose none of them, though.
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

Is it normal

to have that many crushes?.

┕━━━━»•» 🍌 «•«━━━━┙
Jul 3, 2021 12:57 AM

Feb 2015
Shinj from Neon Genesis Evangelion :^)
Jul 10, 2021 6:26 PM
Jul 2018
AshitaNoJonas said:

Shinji is gay not bisexual IIRC.

OP, there's a really terrible ecchi light novel based around NGE called Shishunki no Adam with a bisexual protagonist. I suggest you to avoid it since it's bad like the plage. Use mangaupdates if that's the case for what you want:

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Bisexual%20Character/s
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Bisexual+Love+Triangle
Jul 10, 2021 10:50 PM

Jul 2016
Nick-Knight said:
AshitaNoJonas said:

no, i don't think shinji is gay. he's either bisexual or pansexual, not just saying that out of nowhere.
Jul 11, 2021 9:22 PM
Jul 2018
Cazqui-09 said:
Nick-Knight said:

no, i don't think shinji is gay. he's either bisexual or pansexual, not just saying that out of nowhere.

What the F is pansexual, what does that word even mean?
Jul 11, 2021 9:23 PM

Jul 2016
Nick-Knight said:
Cazqui-09 said:

do you live under a rock? google exists for a reason
Jul 11, 2021 9:24 PM

Apr 2020
Nick-Knight said:
Cazqui-09 said:

A pansexual is someone who can be attracted to anyone in or outside the gender binary.
Jul 11, 2021 11:33 PM
Jul 2018
Cazqui-09 said:
Nick-Knight said:

I do. /kappa
I got beaten up in a psychiatry and became amnesiatic because of this. I, saddenly, forgot the meaning of countless meaningful words.
Salty-GB said:
Nick-Knight said:

A pansexual is someone who can be attracted to anyone in or outside the gender binary.

So someone who is attracted to men, women and transexuals? When Miley Cyrus came out as pan I googled it but it seems like they changed the word's meaning.
Jul 12, 2021 2:54 AM

Apr 2020
Nick-Knight said:
Cazqui-09 said:

I do. /kappa
I got beaten up in a psychiatry and became amnesiatic because of this. I, saddenly, forgot the meaning of countless meaningful words.
Salty-GB said:

So someone who is attracted to men, women and transexuals? When Miley Cyrus came out as pan I googled it but it seems like they changed the word's meaning.

No, the word has been pretty consistent
Jul 12, 2021 3:17 AM

May 2018
Nick-Knight said:
AshitaNoJonas said:

OP, there's a really terrible ecchi light novel based around NGE called Shishunki no Adam with a bisexual protagonist. I suggest you to avoid it since it's bad like the plage. Use mangaupdates if that's the case for what you want:

He literally masturbated to Asuka
Jul 18, 2021 11:34 AM
Jul 2021
Y0tsug1-chan said:
That is an extremely specific request, but on the last season of Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai there is something faintly similar to that. There wasn’t anybody male characters unless you count the one who acted male, on top of that, the mc treated them all equally but chose none of them, though.
Thank you but that’s not what I am looking for.
Jul 18, 2021 11:37 AM
Jul 2021
Nick-Knight said:
AshitaNoJonas said:

I read about the light novel but I didn’t like it that much. Also thank you for the list. I will find one of the mangas that interest me in this list.
Jul 19, 2021 2:13 PM
Jul 2021
Is there more bisexual harem manga's or bisexual manga's or is that it.
Jul 19, 2021 3:25 PM

Jul 2017
The only one I can think of is Koi to Uso (though I guess that's a bit of a spoiler)
Jul 24, 2021 8:09 AM

Dec 2019
ao no flag is a great one! it's more if a bisexual love triangle than a harem though.

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Aug 13, 2021 9:05 PM
Jul 2021
I read ao no flag already. Spoiler Alert, it’s awesome that the two guys end up together but I was quite sad that the two girls didn’t end up together because I wanted the two girl end up together. I wonder if there would be more. Thank you for the manga though even I did wanted a bisexual harem. Is there anymore bisexual harem out there or is that it.
Aug 29, 2021 7:46 PM
Aug 2021
Honestly, I've been having more trouble than I thought finding BI/Pan harem manga with male protagonists. I mean, given the prevalence of things like yaoi, I'd thought there'd be more.
CZ3Aug 31, 2021 7:13 AM
Sep 29, 2021 11:16 AM
Jul 2021
Times goes fast. So is there a old or new bisexual manga out there that I could read. I want more bisexual harem mangas to read. If there isn’t I wait for another month then another year. To see more bisexual harem mangas
Nov 2, 2021 2:18 PM
Feb 2020
I actually stumbled across this thread looking for ideas to write a bisexual harem. If anyone has any ideas they would be welcome. I kinda wanna do something where all the characters end up in a relationship. I've always like bisexual harem. For example I've had a dating Sim I've been working on for a while. I wanted to have at least one other guy in it, but right now I'm really wanting something that's not heavily leaning on women or men.

I'd really like to avoid the high school setting. I like high school anime/manga but it's so saturated I feel like I never see adult main characters anymore.

The current comic I'm working on is a genderbent isekai. Where the man character Pled wakes up in another world and has to live the rest of her life in not only another world but a man of a different species body. The whole idea with that was to take a silly genderbent plot and actually treat it seriously. Because that kinda thing is always played as a joke or for hentai. It's not a harem but a love triangle (I hate love triangles by the way but it's more of a comedic decision.) The setting is a typical fantasy with elves and crap, but it takes place in a huge desert. Think mad max meets typical skyrim/WOW. Well that was a tangent.

But yeah not a harem, I've tried making them several times but I can never seem to get any ideas I like. Maybe it's from consuming so much trash. I mean one of the reasons I want to write one is I have been desperately searching for a harem anime I would like.
Nov 2, 2021 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
I wanted to recommend SAO or Oregairu, but in the end I decided that after that I might get banned for trolling. How about Iruma-kun, though? I'm pretty sure Azazel isn't even bisexual, but since the author doesn't discuss this, you can count him as such.
Nov 13, 2021 9:04 PM
Jul 2021
zobazollia said:
I actually stumbled across this thread looking for ideas to write a bisexual harem. If anyone has any ideas they would be welcome. I kinda wanna do something where all the characters end up in a relationship. I've always like bisexual harem. For example I've had a dating Sim I've been working on for a while. I wanted to have at least one other guy in it, but right now I'm really wanting something that's not heavily leaning on women or men.

I'd really like to avoid the high school setting. I like high school anime/manga but it's so saturated I feel like I never see adult main characters anymore.

The current comic I'm working on is a genderbent isekai. Where the man character Pled wakes up in another world and has to live the rest of her life in not only another world but a man of a different species body. The whole idea with that was to take a silly genderbent plot and actually treat it seriously. Because that kinda thing is always played as a joke or for hentai. It's not a harem but a love triangle (I hate love triangles by the way but it's more of a comedic decision.) The setting is a typical fantasy with elves and crap, but it takes place in a huge desert. Think mad max meets typical skyrim/WOW. Well that was a tangent.

But yeah not a harem, I've tried making them several times but I can never seem to get any ideas I like. Maybe it's from consuming so much trash. I mean one of the reasons I want to write one is I have been desperately searching for a harem anime I would like.
I am glad that someone decided to think about writing about a bisexual harem manga. I could give you two ideas. The first one would be a mc guy who has one younger sister and he in a high school student that he has one female childhood friend which he is close to. Also he heard one of his another friend joking about have a relationship with students, teachers, and a principal that you have to score on and still had to be student. The mc thinks about it and deal with challenge to accept. But he failed at it since he was in trouble for flirting with his teacher that he got suspended and failed the challenge. But there was someone or something who give him the chance to repeat the challenge over and over again that he could complete the challenge that he doesn’t have to give up that he has the power to repeat. This one idea would be a harem, school life, drama, bisexual, and thriller. Why I put the thriller is because he has problems with school and the school is tough at him. Another idea would be a mc girl who had a normal life but died that she went to another world. She transported to world that she was a mermaid that she had to know her situation and her new family history. After getting used to her situation, she falls in love with the prince and prince sister that she doesn’t tell her family about it since her family hate humans. Also she has best friend which is mermaid that she gets along. Also not only does she fall in love with humans she also falls in love with different types of birds. This would be fantasy, harem, action, romance, drama, and bisexual. I hope that my ideas motivates you. I don’t know if my ideas are the best or not. But you could get creative and wild with my ideas if you want. And I am sorry about my first idea since you like to avoid high school setting but this only thing I could come off with.
Nov 13, 2021 9:20 PM
Jul 2021
RobertBobert said:
I wanted to recommend SAO or Oregairu, but in the end I decided that after that I might get banned for trolling. How about Iruma-kun, though? I'm pretty sure Azazel isn't even bisexual, but since the author doesn't discuss this, you can count him as such.
Does it have a bisexual harem or bisexual triangle. Also he is bisexual canon or not.
Nov 13, 2021 10:18 PM
Jul 2021
Also if you want choose one my ideas then I going ask you that the one of idea about male mc should be cool badass manly guy and his some fellow male classmates or his teachers should be manly respectful/troublesome guys. The principal should be a strict mature person that he is difficult principal to get with. If you want the second idea then the female mc should be a rebel troublesome girl who died at first but changed to social respectful girl. Also the prince should be shy and nerd boy. And the prince sister should be smart, nice and caring girl. That way it would be different mermaid story. After that you could do anything you want to my ideas that you would love or like to do. I hope it’s not too hard on you and if you don’t want to follow it then it’s fine I am cool with it. And I am so happy that you are going to do bisexual harem manga I would want to read your manga when is ready. I don’t know is there some people who write bisexual harem mangas out there. I only see one or two.
Nov 22, 2021 9:44 AM
Feb 2020
[/quote] Another idea would be a mc girl who had a normal life but died that she went to another world. She transported to world that she was a mermaid that she had to know her situation and her new family history. After getting used to her situation, she falls in love with the prince and prince sister that she doesn’t tell her family about it since her family hate humans. Also she has best friend which is mermaid that she gets along. Also not only does she fall in love with humans she also falls in love with different types of birds. This would be fantasy, harem, action, romance, drama, and bisexual. I hope that my ideas motivates you. I don’t know if my ideas are the best or not. But you could get creative and wild with my ideas if you want. And I am sorry about my first idea since you like to avoid high school setting but this only thing I could come off with.[/quote] situation, she falls in love with the prince and prince sister that she doesn’t tell her family about it since her family hate humans. Also she has best friend which is mermaid that she gets along. Also not only does she fall in love with humans she also falls in love with different types of birds. This would be fantasy, harem, action, romance, drama, and bisexual. I hope that my ideas motivates you. I don’t know if my ideas are the best or not. But you could get creative and wild with my ideas if you want. And I am sorry about my first idea since you like to avoid high school setting but this only thing I could come off with.[/quote]

Unfortunately for myself if I did make a story with a mermaid it would have to follow my world's mermaids. Basically everything I've written I've put into the same world. I have this rediculous massive timeline that I made one day. The interesting thing is that when I created it was a bunch of random stories that I kinda forced into a timeline, but over the years the writing has melded together. Now whenever I create a new story I always have the various stories to keep in mind. It also helps that I have a few immortal characters. Anyway in my world mermaids are violent warriors and conquerors. They've got a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. While I've had mermaids in my world for years now I've never actually written a story about one. They've kinda just been in the background. Like the first story on my timeline a character offhandly says that a character has a mermaid personality (i.e. she very violent). In a way later story where there is a guy trying to take over the world with zombies, his kingdom is allied with mermaids. And at the very end of my timeline mermaids are pretty much extinct, all that's left are vampires aliens and humans. It's a whole end of the world War thing..

Anyway I've actually had an idea for a while now that I've never done anything with. I want to write a story about a half mermaid kid that's been adopted by a human. They don't know much about their heritage and are going through puberty. For example They've looked like a normal kid until then but they suddenly start growing in a second row of teeth. I've done absolutely nothing with this idea so it's just kinda there. I guess it would be interesting to have a sweet highschool girl that wants to be really nice but grew up in a place of violence. I wouldn't need to make it an isekai because my world is strange enough and if I need it to be more normal then I just keep it before the Apocalypse, since most monsters and stuff try to keep themselves hidden from humans. That is until the turns have tabled. The again I could always have multiple mermaid species, I mean I have several vampire species. One of which were created by the government.... yeah lot of things happened. My world is wild. I am the kinda person who will never ever do drugs because that stuff is stupid and I'll never drink because I've grown up with an alcoholic father and that's just not something I want anything to do with. That being said I have been told on multiple occasions that my writing seems like something someone would write on drugs. In particular when I bring up my longest running comic where the antagonist is a space fairly Unicorn thing that devours planets. Think the Q from star trek. He's that kinda powerful but he has to consume planets to maintain that power and stay alive.

I might apply the first idea to another story I have about a delinquent high school but it would probably be a side character since one of the main characters is gay and one of them is straight. The story is about two delinquents that want to become lawyers. The main character is Zepho Domino he used to have a huge gang but then one day every single one of them betrayed him. So he has trust issues and doesn't really have a passion to fight anymore. He's pretty smart but he tends to figure things out in a strange backwards way. His grades are going down because he's constantly being attacked by students trying to take away his title. This happens while in the middle of class and there's not really anything the teachers can do. The principal tries to look out for him but again there's nothing he could do

The other main character Terrance Payne. He's over confident and never shuts up. He's on way too many medications to count and his immune system is weak so he's always getting sick. He has the power to see the future and though it has always been to his benefit he is terrified of a nightmare he often has of the world ending. He's paranoid of anything resembling the dream. It is unknown whether it is a real premonition or something his mind made up. He is addicted to eating crayons. He meets Zepho after challenging him to a fight. He almost immediately makes Zepho his friend.

There's also sort of a love interest he's like the typical popular school idle. I haven't written much for him so it would definitely make things interesting for him to be flirting with all the teachers and because he's so popular he'd be more susceptible to peer pressure.

This is way too long. I don't know how to shut up.
Nov 22, 2021 4:17 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
It's based off a LN but isn't My Next Life as a Villainess basically this. I haven't gotten around to it yet but that's the vibe I get.
Nov 25, 2021 11:36 PM
Jul 2021
Zobazolia- I like it if my second idea would another different story if you are going use it. Because I want the story to focus on the prince home, the mc home and the different type of birds home. Also if you are going use my first idea then I want mc to be protagonist than the side character. But I like your ideas and I know you had to deal with alcoholic dad since I used to have my step dad being asshole to me and I had get used to it until I turn as adult that I had leave my asshole dad behind and start my new life which I did but I want to say I understand what you are going through. But what do you think about on what are you going to choose for the ideas?
Reddiamond24Nov 25, 2021 11:52 PM
Nov 26, 2021 12:12 AM
Jul 2021
Stripes- Not really because Katarina had to think about how to not die as villain which she changed the story. She meets new people when she is close to her lovers. I don’t think Katarina has feeling for her best friend from her past life which is Sophie in her next life. It’s quite similar but different because my second idea is a mermaid that isn’t a villain also the mc girl only has feelings for her best friend which is later in the story, also has feelings for the princess, the prince, and different type of birds that are special to her. Also the mc girl know if her lovers has the same feeling for her but she has to do work to make them feel in love with her. She doesn’t fall in love with more people she only falls in love with birds, humans, and mermaid only. Also mermaid purpose is to know her family history, different type of birds history, the prince and the prince sister history and their family history. There would be villains in story which I am not going tell. I want to let you know that my idea and my next life villains are different. But if you want think if they are the same then tell me how are they the same.
May 8, 2022 1:40 AM
May 2022
Hi! Very late to the party, but Haiyore Nyaruko-chan kinda fits. One of the girls likes both the girl and the MC (although she used to only like the girl) and one of the characters in the dude’s harem is a boy… he looks really girly though.
May 10, 2022 10:14 PM

Mar 2008
It's manhwa, but A Returner's Magic Should Be Special sort of has this vibe if I recall? It's not really a harem series, but there's both male and female potential love interests!
May 14, 2022 7:28 PM
Jul 2021
Yes finally new comments. I been waiting for a reply for a while. You guys are always welcome to the party. Hmm I check it out and see how I feel about it. But it’s 2022 now time goes fast.
May 16, 2022 2:25 PM
Jul 2021
Otawan said:
It's manhwa, but A Returner's Magic Should Be Special sort of has this vibe if I recall? It's not really a harem series, but there's both male and female potential love interests!
The manga was quite good like mc boy Durius return his past time to save his lovers and his friends from death. Also he help his friends and lovers out. Also he quite interesting and I love how he had to hide his secret while he keeps on going fighting with his lovers against outsider. I am still waiting for 190 chapter to come out. Also I do wish they were more man love interest in the manga. Like put Zio as more a love interest than a friend also add new boys characters that is interesting that they are love interests for the mc. But other than that I enjoy the manga. Thank you for the manga. :)
May 16, 2022 2:32 PM
Jul 2021
Is there any more new bisexual mangas or bisexual harem manga out there to read. (I personally love fantasy or thriller mangas.)
Oct 29, 2022 8:07 PM
Jul 2021
Damn it’s October already. I haven’t reply for a while. Probably 5 months since I replied.
Oct 29, 2022 8:11 PM
Jul 2021
I still up for new bisexual mangas. I still going update this for next five months to wait until someone tell me there new bisexual manga. I wonder if there new bisexual mangas out today. Anyways if anyone still on my topic let me know if you have anything you want to tell me.
Dec 5, 2022 5:13 PM
Jun 2021
I can suggest the "Dusk Howler" (shounen, MMORPG, virtual reality, social phobia). This is not a bisexual harem, but there are hints of a bisexual harem in the plot. The protagonist is a 21-year-old heterosexual man who both women and men fall in love with, but he is as naive as Catarina Claes, so he will be a virgin for a very long time. The plot revolves around battles and adventure rather than romance. The manhwa has a very childish plot, and the novel features sexual harassment and attempted rape, but the novel has not been translated into English.
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM
Aug 2021
Litchi Hikari Club
Feb 1, 2023 9:20 PM
Jul 2021
Nancy_Drew said:
I can suggest the "Dusk Howler" (shounen, MMORPG, virtual reality, social phobia). This is not a bisexual harem, but there are hints of a bisexual harem in the plot. The protagonist is a 21-year-old heterosexual man who both women and men fall in love with, but he is as naive as Catarina Claes, so he will be a virgin for a very long time. The plot revolves around battles and adventure rather than romance. The manhwa has a very childish plot, and the novel features sexual harassment and attempted rape, but the novel has not been translated into English.
so if he is heterosexual that means he is straight and not actually bisexual then. I am happy you look up for me to try but in my honest opinion I am trying to look for main protagonist who is bisexual and has bisexual harem. I don’t want to be clickbait about him having bisexual harem or not. Buts thanks for helping me out though. Not trying to be rude or anything like that. But thanks for the reply. :)
Feb 1, 2023 9:22 PM
Jul 2021
Stacias said:
Litchi Hikari Club
I already read the manga even though it didn’t have bisexual harem. Its interesting to read. Thanks for the reply though.
Feb 1, 2023 9:25 PM
Jul 2021
It’s been four months already. I am still going wait until bisexual harems manga are still up. I wonder if there actually new bisexual harem mangas out there already. I just wait until someone replies.
Feb 1, 2023 9:30 PM
Jul 2021
And Happy New Years 2023. It’s been while since it was 2021 that I started this topic. Hope everyone is safe and happy. And new bisexual harem mangas coming up. UwU
Feb 2, 2023 12:09 AM

Jul 2022
Sekirei and to a lesser extent UQ Holder come to mind.            
Feb 2, 2023 4:31 PM
Jul 2021
Say-My-Name said:
Sekirei and to a lesser extent UQ Holder come to mind.            
New manga nice. I check what newsest mangas is about. It’s would be amazing to finally see a bisexual harem manga since I haven’t see a bisexual harem manga for a long time.
Feb 7, 2023 8:30 AM
Jul 2021
UQ Holder wasn’t bad manga but it was quite boring and it’s was more like a straight harem than a bisexual harem. I wish they could include the glasses boy Goro into Touta harem. Like he has the all the girls but doesn’t have any boys at all. Which could be nice if Goro was included so it could be a real bisexual harem. But other than that it was nice manga to read even there some side stories I didn’t like it was fine to read even the ending could be a lot more better than that. It feel like it was quick to end it. Like the author could done a lot better but at least it’s okay route I guess. That’s all my honest opinion and how I feel about it. Thank you for your recommendation though. :)
Feb 14, 2023 10:25 PM
Jul 2021
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone. How are you guys enjoying your Valentine’s Day. I would love some good romantic bisexual manga. That I would enjoy to read. Anyways. I hope you guys enjoy your Valentine’s Day. 💝
Feb 15, 2023 2:59 AM

Jul 2009
Shinji is straight, if you ask me, but he is also Japanese. It is painful to watch a Japanese male ask a girl out... If they ever do that, most of them probably never ask a girl out, because most of Japanese people are introvents. It is almost the Japanese national characteristic... lol There is a reason why Japanese population is in a declain.  Shinji would never ask Asuka or Rei out in a million years, no matter how attracted he was to them. The one that was gay in Evangelion was actually Kaworu so Shinji had a three straight girl and one gay guy harem of Asuka, Rei, Misato and Kaworu in the anime. Manga was abit different though, Asuka was not interested with Shinji in the manga.
Feb 17, 2023 12:45 AM
Jul 2021
Dotanuki said:
Shinji is straight, if you ask me, but he is also Japanese. It is painful to watch a Japanese male ask a girl out... If they ever do that, most of them probably never ask a girl out, because most of Japanese people are introvents. It is almost the Japanese national characteristic... lol There is a reason why Japanese population is in a declain.  Shinji would never ask Asuka or Rei out in a million years, no matter how attracted he was to them. The one that was gay in Evangelion was actually Kaworu so Shinji had a three straight girl and one gay guy harem of Asuka, Rei, Misato and Kaworu in the anime. Manga was abit different though, Asuka was not interested with Shinji in the manga.
Does he make it official with his friends to be his lovers. And I am not looking for straight main protagonist. I am looking for bisexual protagonist. Even I wonder why people click bait me on some mangas that main protagonist is not bisexual at all. Even though I see no boys in there harem. At all. Anyways It’s there any new about bisexual harem manga. That has been updated? Doesn’t matter on genres though.
Feb 17, 2023 12:46 AM
Jul 2021
Also I like how my anime list newest feature looks. I like the original old one that I like. But this feature looks modern and looks pretty good.
May 30, 2023 7:32 PM
Jul 2021
Hello everyone. Happy Mother Day even thought it’s late. I been busy for a while until I check up on MyAnimeList, my post that I post back a while ago. To see if there any new messages. Even though I am hoping for more bisexual harem manga to read. ..Well have a nice day everyone. :)
Jun 5, 2023 9:39 AM

Jul 2013
There are no notable manga with mixed harem at this time. You're better off playing Friends of Mineral Town if you want to see boys and girls flirting with the the MC simultaneously.

Harvest Moon is a pretty weird franchise sometimes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
1 hour ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1056 by Francis_0 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.