Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2021 9:22 PM

Jul 2012
Sun shines, grass grows, and Katarina Claes is still denser than the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy.
Jul 2, 2021 10:51 PM

Jul 2016
Alan's brother's fiancée tried to hit on Katarina and our beloved idiot didn't even have to do anything yet. Harem protagonist powers sure are scary.

Quite lovely start for this second season. Katarina continues to be as cute and clueless as I remembered her and the usual bickering between her many suitors sure was amusing to see as well.

Overall, really pleased to see one of my surprises from 2020 returning. Looking forward to seeing Katarina's new adventures now that she has completed the game.
Jul 3, 2021 12:16 AM

Mar 2020
Katarina is just so cute. I just love her dumbness. And I've been laughing throughout the episode.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jul 3, 2021 1:53 AM

Apr 2015
It's a good start as usual and nothing feels off. Katarina is still eating everything and as dense as ever. But I love her for it!

The jealousy is also present from the get go as Mary was very displeased about Katarina feeding Keith in front of her.

I've missed them all and I am so glad that the girls are still so much into Katarina. Now let's hope that the plot this season dives into Sophia and that she hits her head somewhere so the memories of her past life's friend returns.
Jul 3, 2021 1:58 AM

Oct 2016
Bakarina is back and she's back in full force! Can't believe it's been more than a year already since the first season and Katarina's still the densest being to ever exist. Poor Nicol, Katarina really forgot all about the play practice lmao. Our dear Katarina, you don't have a single ounce of intuition.

Mary and Keith arguing was pretty hilarious and of course Bakarina misunderstands. Maria is definitely the one with the most chances, she has the power of God and food by her side. Didn't expect to hear Takehito Koyasu in her but let's fucking go. Suzanna though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), wouldn't mind adding more to Katerina's ship crew. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 3, 2021 3:35 AM
Jul 2018
Love that Catarina is still as dense as ever
Jul 3, 2021 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
My god finally started was really fun episode give ass New characters that look cool.
Jul 3, 2021 5:17 AM
Aug 2020
Aww man, I missed this show. This first episode was just pure fluffy fun! Only thing I am a bit worried about is that the cast is already quite large and they introduce FOUR more characters now. I hope it won't feel too bloated and unfocused from now on.
Jul 3, 2021 6:02 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
After so long its nice to see Bakarina again. The meeting of catarina's sure had quite the setting this time though. Nice way to recap on the cast though. Hmm the school festival was less of a festival and more of a dinner party for nobles. Sophia's assist for her bro though sure was fun. Raphael's magic disguise sure looks handy. If anything the new characters will serve to add a lot of comedy to the story. Overall a solid opening ep that did an excellent job of welcoming us back to Bakarina's world and the unique bond that she shares with her friends. Pretty cute ending theme as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2021 6:07 AM

May 2018
Bakarina is back with her massive harem! Eating at every vendor lmao how is she not fat yet
Jul 3, 2021 7:06 AM

Jun 2020
Keith my favourite siscon is back♡♡♡♡ lolollllol

Keith & Mary bickering was so funny!!!!

The OP wasn’t too catchy not like OP1 but hopefully it’ll grow on me. Those OP visuals tho!!!!!! So cute to see Acchan & past Bakarina’s face. So bittersweet after what went down in the first season.

I hope there’ll be more Alan this season but I doubt so since there’s even MORE new characters lol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 3, 2021 8:35 AM
Apr 2020
Since Katarina avoided all her death flags in the previous season, I wonder what direction this season is going to take. From the 1st episode, I'm thinking it's more of a comedy slice-of-life.

Anyways, solid 1st episode and looking forward to the rest of the season. Can't wait to see more of Katarina and her antics.
Jul 3, 2021 10:22 AM

Sep 2007
I thought the ep was going to be a yawn but inner Katerina meeting was so cute (and very brief and to the point and still amusing to boot....if only all recaps were amusing as them) and then I died [of laughter] when Keith started arguing with Mary.

Keith seemed mostly on the "defensive" and chill? [for lack of better word?] in season 1 so it was a surprise when he actually raised his voice and started arguing, with Mary no less.
I'm enjoying this ride so far~!
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 3, 2021 12:13 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Glad to be back to this old girl-boy harem show. Such a lovely first episode.
But Keith scared the living shit out of me at 4:48 xD Like a loud pop up at a p**n site xD
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jul 3, 2021 1:39 PM

Nov 2011
Welp new Season and Bakarina is still a fucking idiot and I love her more then ever lol. Great start to the new season!

Side Note: Susanna is a babe.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 3, 2021 3:59 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
One of my favorite anime of spring 2020 is finally back, so glad to see these characters again, especially Katarina, she always makes me laugh when she’s up to her usual antics. The plot of this season definitely seems interesting, with how the events of the game are over and now all the death flags have been avoided, it’ll be fun to see how all the mini Katarina’s in her head take it on.

New characters seem cool, excited to see what they’re about, and I’m glad to see Angela on the OP again. I hope the ED is as good as S1’s as well, because that one was an absolute jam.
Jul 3, 2021 8:06 PM
Mar 2018
Welcome back, Katarina! Really miss the fun of this anime. OP sounding like a banger as well

Jul 4, 2021 6:06 AM

Mar 2012
I noticed a few comments that they dont really seem to find it necessary that s2 is made, despite the fact that s1 only covered more volumes and their is more to adapt.

The thing is the Author originally only intended for it to be just 2 volumes long but it proved so popular that they had to extend it, so that is why when watching s1 a lot of people tought it would of been fine if it ended there, as that is how it was suppose to be.

Well i love this series and its great to see our favourite female idiot ever expanding her black hole consuming more members for her future harem and her misunderstandings are always a light to watch.

I am a little concerned that their are already signs of animation issues appearing this early, i fear they might not have had enough time to make it properly, i just hope it wont get worse over time.
Jul 4, 2021 2:51 PM

Jun 2016
Bakarina is back! <3
I adore her!
Jul 4, 2021 8:03 PM
Mar 2015
Now that was just silly
Jul 5, 2021 3:08 AM

Mar 2009
SoraSenpai said:
Welp new Season and Bakarina is still a fucking idiot and I love her more then ever lol. Great start to the new season!

Side Note: Susanna is a babe.

Bakarina even has an older woman after her now. The harem continues to expand.
Jul 5, 2021 3:46 AM
Jan 2021
Bakarina is back 🙌

what happened to the end and nicol is kinda suspicious
Jul 5, 2021 7:15 AM
Dec 2014
The regular tare, flaw, in Japanese animation is to have stories with plenty to tell that end after just 1 season.

Hamefura is a very rare exception, as the anime starts a season 2 with NOTHING more to tell. The character developments, the intrigue, the problems... everything was settled in season 1.

This first episode was ok, sweet, like the tone of the series, but it was empty; boring...

I can't help but being frustrated that this show continues as it could have perfectly end in 1 season and it took the screen time SO MANY anime are waiting for to tell us the end of their stories.
Jul 5, 2021 4:52 PM

May 2020
So glad this show is back!!! I absolutely LOVED the first season (gave it a 10/10 just because it was so damn fun) and this episode was really nice. Cute, wholesome, funny... what more could you want in an ep?? Looking forward to more sugary sweet interactions with the cast.
Jul 6, 2021 12:04 AM

Jul 2021
I thought this anime won't get any sequel. It felt like it's unnecessary anyway.

I'm worried that this sequel will just introduce more characters, since we're basically finished with the characters from the previous season.

But, what the heck, I guess. We're never supposed to take this anime seriously anyway. When we see it that way, this first episode was quite fun to watch.

I still wonder why Mary has to wear that silly dress with that silly cleavage LOL. I wonder why her breasts are so round and I wonder why the creators felt like it's necessary to emphasize those breasts of hers.

I really like Catarina's "woman's intuition". I hope we'll get to see more of it.

Also, as a nonreader of the LN & manga, I must ask: who are those girls who accompanied Catarina in the festival again? Not that I don't like them, ofcourse.

Now the things that made me feel worried: the brothers & their fiancees.. I know they must introduce new characters but I hope they won't make the story too dense/thick with all those new characters.

The ED is worrying too. We get to see even more characters with some possible love interests, including the former student body president's superior(?) in the ministry.

We still have a long way to go. Hope this season will be as amusing as the previous one.
Jul 6, 2021 1:40 AM

Apr 2010
I love how clueless she is XD

Jul 6, 2021 5:04 AM

Nov 2018
It's back! Time for more bisexual adventures.
That opening song (used as ending song in this episode) scene with Mary and Alan in it reminds me so much of GrayLu, I adore it. I really like the song too, has very catchy parts. Didn't like the Keith and Katarina scene though, I like her with Gerald.
Jul 7, 2021 1:49 AM

Feb 2018
Somehow the prince's lover is not a special girl :"(
Jul 8, 2021 7:03 PM

Apr 2013
The fastest way to Catarina's heart is her stomach. Maria has already won.
Jul 9, 2021 5:13 AM

Jun 2016
Katarina had a lot of fun at the school festival, from the looks of it. Much more fun than me watching this.

The reasons I disliked the 1st season came flooding back to me with this ep.

Thanks, Mr Director, for the recap at the start. It was totally necessary.

Jul 11, 2021 11:29 AM

Mar 2010
Man.. this felt so out of wack, everything was so out of place.. holy shit can't they focus on a premise lolz I guess when a game doesn't have a clear direction it can seem chaotic lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 11, 2021 11:08 PM
May 2020
I thought a second season was pointless but I forgot that Catarina's wedding was an actual thing lol.

They managed to keep the same nice vibe from s1 tho, and looks like her harem will keep expanding lol
Jul 12, 2021 2:57 PM

Aug 2018
I have been waiting for this anime for a long time but now at last The Harem Queen herself, Her Dense waifu Majesty, Bakarina Clueless is back! Long live the waifu Queen!
8 out of 10 Great episode
Jul 13, 2021 5:36 AM

Aug 2019
hamefura is back!!! i missed my girls maria and sofia
tbh im kind of anxious cause this arc was the one that made me drop the manga, i hope the anime will make this arc less frustrating
Jul 17, 2021 9:44 PM

Aug 2019
All right lads its happening, season 2. Looking forward to this season, absolutely loved season 1 to bits.
First episode and we get some fresh doses of Bakarina which was amazing, as well as intro to many of the characters and their many relationships between each other, and Catarina herself.

Really interested to see what happens this season, season 1's plot was heavily around the anime's "Fortunate lovers" game and the predetermined routes Catarina already knew , but with that over, this season arguably has to do it's own thing now, with no game plot to follow thus Catarina no longer knowing what will happen next. So interested to see if this season can hold the same spark season 1 had.

OP seems alright from it, it seems like there will be a ton of new characters which is nice, but personally I don't think it tops season 1's OP which was a personal favourite for that entire season, something about season 1's OP is just so damn catchy to me and i love it.
Jul 24, 2021 3:32 PM

Aug 2018
No living being can be this dense, not even a tree. It's getting on my nerves already.

I don't remember s1 being so forced. Then again, I don't remember much at all about s1...

I might drop this one.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Aug 6, 2021 11:32 PM

Feb 2019
Good to see that this series is still as chaotic and hilarious as ever.

Great start to the second season!
Aug 12, 2021 7:46 PM

Jan 2021
I was thinking of waiting for season two to finish and binge it all.
But I’m too inpatient for that T_T
Aug 27, 2021 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
It's good to see this show again. Catarina and her obliviousness is still as fun as ever.

It's good that we get an actual introduction to the other princes. Jeffery seems like a lot of fun.
Sep 24, 2021 6:46 AM

Aug 2018
Wonder, if in this season we'll also have to solve something.. Well, like how to avoid Bad End, or something.. Or if season will be more slice of life.. Will see, I guess..
Oct 19, 2021 10:09 PM
Feb 2021
I can’t believe that no matter how much sweets that Catarina eat, I’m surprised she didn’t have any toothache or cavities from all the sweets😧😱
Jan 12, 2022 5:34 AM
Mar 2020
ahh, I forgot how silly this show is.
Crazy that it still manages to make me laugh at the same handful of jokes again and again,
normally that kinda of repetion is a deathblow to my enjoyment of anything, but I guess you can do it well afterall-
Apr 20, 2022 8:02 AM

Apr 2016
The parts with Keith and Mary arguing and Katarina practicing with Nicol were the funniest of the episode but the animation looked rough and Katarina being dumb can't be stretch for that long without making everything feel stale.
May 9, 2022 8:16 PM

Jan 2019
Good to see the story is willing to move beyond the death flag formula, even though it worked so well last season.

I will say I rolled my eyes hard when I saw we were getting a cultural festival. Thankfully the show stayed with something appropriate to the setting.
Nov 27, 2022 1:34 AM

Oct 2022
I loved the moment when Bakarina was just sad on the ground, and the three girls decided to cheer her up by feeding her like a pet... and she went along with it ... and it worked! :D

Jan 6, 2023 3:27 PM

Jul 2015
Great start to s2, Bakarina's woman intuition truly is off point righ from the get-go.

May 21, 2023 9:46 PM

Oct 2022
I just love the dynamic between Geordo and Keith. Overprotective brother vs future husband, it's a classic but it works.
Aug 3, 2023 3:33 PM

May 2018
Lol Catarina play as a villain in the play haha.

What's with the ending song scene where Keith tried to kiss her omg. >///<

And at the end they edit Catarina stealing the sweets xD
Nov 27, 2023 12:18 PM

Aug 2022
Now that Chapter 2 is in effect, our lovely villainess meets new characters that are there to upset the balance. What will she do to correct this story?
Mar 4, 2:54 AM

Aug 2019
love the internal meeting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

85 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.