Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 28, 2021 4:30 AM

Aug 2015
I guess this is the start of the Meta Liberation arc everyone was talking about (Anime-only viewer here).

From that name I can only assume that something is being made free (liberated). Will have to watch to see what that turns out to be.
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Jun 28, 2021 3:17 PM
Dec 2020
I'm quite confused on who's side hawks is on, but i do love him. This episode really got me excited to see the new upcoming arc, I cant wait to see Toga and Bubaigawara again.
Jun 28, 2021 6:30 PM

Nov 2015
Am I the only one who felt lost during this episode? I felt like I was supposed to know what the Liberation Army is, but I really can't remember ever hearing about them. Have they been established in a previous season and I just forgot about them or something? Maybe they've only been mentioned in passing conversations?
Jun 29, 2021 2:50 AM
Jun 2019
I have been loving this season so far its building towards something massive from what I've heard. Can't wait to see the rest of this arc and I'm already excited for the liberation army arc too.
Jun 29, 2021 5:57 AM

Jun 2013
Man with a Mission is back with the new OP!

I'm glad this new arc is finally starting. I'm way ahead in the manga and want to see how people will react to a lot of important scenes from here on out.
臭い-
Jun 30, 2021 3:20 AM

Mar 2010
Wow that foreshadowing you only probably notice when you have read the manga.. In the past I thought this old dude was just a random villain spouting nonsense.
Jun 30, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Good enough episode. I am a little confused though, because the anime is making it seem like MLA was always going to be after Endeavor but in the manga MLA was first. So is the anime changing things? I just can't see how this would've worker flipped around unless maybe the anime is hinting at Paranormal Liberation and Meta Liberation/ MVA is its own thing. I'm really confused right now.
Jun 30, 2021 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Blanners said:
Am I the only one who felt lost during this episode? I felt like I was supposed to know what the Liberation Army is, but I really can't remember ever hearing about them. Have they been established in a previous season and I just forgot about them or something? Maybe they've only been mentioned in passing conversations?

In the manga the Meta Liberation Army arc came before this. But for some reason the anime is skipping it and doing Endeavor Agency first. I am an anime only and I'm extremely confused as well.
Jun 30, 2021 11:54 PM

Mar 2019
Weakest Season...

Weakest Songs...

At least, they match perfectly.

PD: first song i dont like from "MAN WITH A MISSION"... or at least, first one with a weak first impression...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jul 1, 2021 11:03 AM

Jun 2011
Finally this season has really started. Liked the new opening. Quite unusual to have a band like Man With a Mission performing for MHA and it's definitely better than most openings up until now.
Jul 1, 2021 2:51 PM

Mar 2019
New op, don't really like it. The ending is also not great but it's not bad either, too sad though.

Now, THE ARC IS HERE!!!!! Can't wait for everything to go down. This is going to be hype. Hawk is so amazing. The way he told Endeavor those things gave me chills.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 1, 2021 5:15 PM

Nov 2015
Patosaurus72 said:
Blanners said:

In the manga the Meta Liberation Army arc came before this. But for some reason the anime is skipping it and doing Endeavor Agency first. I am an anime only and I'm extremely confused as well.

That's interesting. I wonder why they decided to skip/postpone the arc. I hope they get a proper introduction. At least that explains why I feel lost, thanks for the info :P
Jul 2, 2021 8:08 AM

Dec 2008
LOVED the new opening. MWAM rocks!
Jul 2, 2021 10:21 PM

Jan 2015
hey hey, i haven't been watching bnha since the first few episodes this season, got terribly bored. wondering, is the plot flowing now? can I skip some early episodes? i'd like more action, with more relevant characters. reading here that Hawks is up to something makes me hope... thanks in advance.
Jul 3, 2021 3:46 PM

Nov 2009
The new OP is pretty nice, tho the previous OP is still a bit better.

Personally I don't really mind them rearranging arcs. It might be interesting as they try to change some things into "anime only" style to fit the arcs together to "make sense", lol.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 4, 2021 2:33 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit, hawks discovering the enemy is wild, and real fucking gloomy. It felt like shit was gonna get scary. What a great episode.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 8, 2021 5:23 AM

Jan 2021
Ohh things are getting interesting and the new op is fire!
Jul 10, 2021 6:22 AM

Dec 2013
The new opening is really solid.

The message from Hawks really is ominous. Sounds like the League's numbers have exploded!
Jul 10, 2021 8:34 AM
Oct 2019
New OP by MAN WITH A MISSION.
Awesome.

Ayy Best Jeanist is back, is he okay?

Oh shit Hawks already passed the message and luckily Endeavor get it right away...
I can tell that old dude wasn't just Random thing.
Jul 10, 2021 2:10 PM
Jan 2021
This episode was pretty decent. I prefer the last episode because of the unexpected comedy.

Hawks is still doing his undercover work and apparently Slidin' Go is apart of this "Liberation Army"

I was surprised when Midoriya and Bakugo chose to work with Endeavor out of all of the available options. If I were Midoriya I would've looked for someone who can help with OFA more. I'm sure Endeavor might be able to show Midoriya something new, but at the same time I'm sure there are other people who could maxmize its effectiveness in the field.

There wasn't too much for me to discuss for this episode, other than Hawks giving Endeavor a message through the highlighted parts of the book and the fact that Endeavor was easily able to decode the hidden message. That just goes to show how clever the Number 1 Hero is.

We also get to see some of Endeavor's sidekicks at his agency, including on with green glowing hair known as "Burnin".

I'm hyped to see what goes on in the next episode since this episode was simply an introduction for what's to come.
Jul 10, 2021 2:22 PM
Sep 2019
very weird to read this MVA arc before this and see the major differences they did with the hawks parts, cant say i have a problem with it though even if i enjoyed the way they did it in the manga more.

this episode was as i expected, just really average tbh. glad i went ahead and read the manga because a lot of this season has been boring.

the animation and art style felt underwhelming at times too, i guess they’re saving it for the MVA arc which i’m fine with.
drivedonniedriveJul 10, 2021 2:27 PM
Jul 10, 2021 4:36 PM
Mar 2021
The writing in this episode was so tight. A couple more eps like this please *puppy eyes* and More screen time to Bakugo please
Jul 10, 2021 8:31 PM

Jun 2021
The first part of this anime is quite entertaining.I am looking forward to action between villans everytime happen in second half of every season though. Hawks trying to give a message does Endeavour decipher it? 4 months time for war between enemies of liberation.Does Our young heroes managed to progress developing their quirks?
Jul 16, 2021 1:02 PM
Dec 2020
I can't believe that they literally skipped the WHOLE Deika City incident, LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING MAJOR AND IMPORTANT THERE. If someone knows why have they done that, can you explain it to me please? Was it like because of their budget or something like that? Or do they maybe want to put it later, which wouldn't make that much sense.
Jul 20, 2021 1:59 AM
Jun 2021
The only thing I didn't like about the Anime version was, they completely cut a very important part of the story. I don't know if it will come in the later episodes, but overall the story is going quite well. And for those who read the manga, they know well what is coming next. So brace for impact, for what is coming next.
Aug 17, 2021 9:55 PM

Mar 2016
The winds of change are upon us, the new OP gives off a huge hint as to what one can expect in this story moving forward from here on out. The greater danger and unimaginable threat is looming over in the distance, and Hawks has relayed exactly that to the Hero agency and Endeavour himself.

I personally love this new OP, it's significantly better and more action-oriented than the previous, arguable 'lazy' OP. Although I still much prefer the previous ED. Still, a great change, a fitting one in fact for this new arc! Furthermore, Tomokazu Sugita has always been a great person to be the VA of one (or more) of the characters of a series. And man do I look forward to hearing more of his lines in this show. Whoever gave him the role to be the VA of [######] is a genius.
Aug 22, 2021 5:26 PM

Mar 2009
Sure hope this arc isn't too long. Not a big fan of Endeavor.
Sep 2, 2021 7:55 AM

Feb 2021
Bruh this op sucks tbh the previous one was way better. The op shows a new gang of villains.

Did Hawks 'kill' Best Jeanist?

Hawks giving Endeavour a secret message in a book. Liberation army? They are over 100,000?? Wtf? Is this some sort of huge organization? They will be attacking in 4 months!

Also who was that mystery guy monitoring Hawks and talking about his coffee?

The new ED slaps.

Oct 14, 2021 10:58 PM
Apr 2018
1. The main trio are off to ENDEAVOUR's agency. The training started without wasting any time. The scale of the battles and the enemies have gone up significantly, and it's essential for them to learn from a more experienced hero.

2. I didn't expected ENDEAVOUR's agency to be number one!

3. A little is known about what HAWK's intentions, but we get to see him deliver a book to ENDEAVOUR with some clues ; it's about the attack that'll happen four months later.

Dec 11, 2021 5:16 PM
Sep 2018
very interesting episode with endervor and hawks.
Dec 18, 2021 1:19 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Looks like a big betrayal plot is on the rise.
Jan 1, 2022 8:39 AM

Feb 2018
Hawk's smart, Ende caught up faster than expected even though Hawk told him about the underlines :d
Jan 3, 2022 10:55 AM

Feb 2019
This just gets better and better. The new OP animation is good (but the song sucks).

The decision to bring Shoto, Deku and Bakugo together under Endeavor's agency was one of the best made yet.
I can't wait to see them in action together
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jan 10, 2022 6:17 AM

Apr 2021
Hehe the OP and ED were not bad but I liked the ED more....And I really felt this episode was just the beginning something like the calm before the storm.....**Manga fans be smiling now**....anyways as an anime only I'm super excited for what's to come....
Jan 21, 2022 1:10 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
5 seasons, 9 openings and 9 endings, 18 songs in total, I think THIS ending is my favorite out of them all. Either this or the 2nd ending from season 3.

Sooooo is the part that we're heading into now officially called the Meta Liberation Army arc or the Endeavor's Agency arc? Or do they kind of overlap, or are they different arcs entirely...?? Whatever it is, it looks like we're going to get caught up in some conspiracy and I can't wait.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 21, 2022 10:41 PM

Mar 2015
New arc and start of something new.. a new enemy entity to appear?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 2, 2022 6:49 PM

Jun 2014
It looks like Endeavor figured out what Hawks was trying to tell him. Now, what will Endeavor do with this information?

Aug 6, 2022 11:35 PM
Jul 2016
I like the new OP but at the same time when every time I hear the lyrics go "Woa woa, it's alright, everything will be alright..." I can't help but think of the "This is fine" meme knowing everything that is about to happen to the characters in the show...
Dec 15, 2022 1:18 PM
Sep 2022
very interesting! I hope deku will not die
Jan 3, 2023 12:50 PM
Jul 2014
OH MY GAWDDDD THE REALIZATION AND CODE AJSKDFJKSJFKSJA THE PLOT TWIST

anyway the boys set off with endeavor and his agency for the work study. before that the students get go home for a day to see their fams. i'm glad we get to see deku and his mom again uwu love her
ngl i love how endeavor interacts with the students and his son lol it's funny
right off the bat, we have a glass bubble making criminal apprehended and dealt with by endeavor and hawks with the students close behind.

hawks seemed to be waiting for something or someone before so i wonder what that was about.
he seems to be closely monitored by sensor so no wonder he's careful.
so is hawks a double or triple agent?? i'm kinda confused because he was originally supposed to infiltrate and get info on the league of villains but there's another organization that's monitoring him too (it think the liberation one)?
i'm sure my questions will be answered but still it's a little confusing for me to follow

very clever of hawks to use the book as a means of code and claps for endeavor for knowing something was off and figuring out the code. lmao not hawks doubting endeavor's coding skill
LOL when hawks gave deku, todoroki, and bakugo all books too. i wonder if they'll understand the code too...

very juicy episode. loved it!
i'm worried for endeavor and hawks and basically all of the heroes because wtf hundreds of thousands??? bitchhhhh
but i guess only hawks, endeavor, and the top people of the hero organization know OOF i'm scareddddd
we got a big storm coming

the opening was okay but maybe it'll grow on me. kinda ominous and not looking good for endeavor based on the opening.
i liked the ending! most of the time i like the endings better.
Sylvia_Beau019Jan 3, 2023 3:11 PM
Jan 19, 2023 5:05 AM
May 2017
lovely all core members no girls with slutty poses or lewd proportions
im confused about the liberation army and the hero mansion hawks visited
Mar 16, 2023 9:42 AM
Feb 2020
Something important after half of season is starting to grow up from ground.
Mar 18, 2023 1:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh a serious part is finally coming for real here till the end? Hawks in action again, sending the message to the number one hero, with all of his slow thinking. I wonder how Hawks can keep up in between those role, and balance things out to the point he received the information among those hero liberation party. Wish to see him more again and again, he's such a cool character and well respected from me...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 30, 2023 8:20 AM

Apr 2013
Very cryptic, so there are some heroes in the enemy's team? Wonder how they are able to see everything Hawks is doing.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.