Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 15, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, even this show celebrates Christmas. What a nice occasion for everyone to be in the holiday mood.

Of course, the added element of the Santa Hats made this episode quite adorable if you ask me. Shion in her Christmas outfit though. A very cute episode.
Stark700Jun 15, 2021 8:11 AM
Jun 15, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
It's Christmas...in Tempest! And there is certainly no other Otherworlder than Rimuru himself.

Short stories:
- Of course, the Tempest citizens don't know much about Christmas, so Rimuru clears the doubts, but in a parallel word, the wording has to be different. And Rigur takes it to heart.
- Preparations for Christmas, and the dwarves actually fit the bearded old men Santa feeling well.
- As expected, Shion goes for a voracious Santa suit, and lonely Rimuru doesn't like the idea of lovers during Christmas.
- Milim has some sharp "Milim Ears" lols, and Rimuru breaking tradition down for Milim, she's a kid first and foremost.
- Tempest even has its own children choir, that's nice. Vesta and Gabiru overseeing the choir, and the song choice...they just can't get along due to differences.
- The candlelight diner at Jura Snack Bar, and Treyni's underlings bash her for spending time with Rimuru as opposed to Christmas prep.
- The tradition of drinking, just enjoy and have fun.
- Soka spending time away from Tempest, and Souei attempts to laugh off Rimuru with a gag.

A Christmas feast fit for a ruler and a demon lord, Rimuru and Milim accepts all with some fine-dining food with Shuna's help (and even her own dish, which looked gorgeous and magnifique). Good job, Shuna, for not letting Shion cook.

- The Christmas cake with Rimuru gel in the center, what a big cake. But don't ever mention a rival in front of Shuna.
- While the song plays, the goblin children looking for Papa Geld, working hard to dissolve the snow, and give him gifts. What a father figure.
- Veldora and Ifrit enjoying the outside world's happenings from where they are, and even the Christmas spirit is sublime in there.
- Rimuru trying to sneak Milim with a gift...and her Milim Eye sees everything.

The end of Christmas, and Rimuru has to repair Milim's log house. A final gift for Rimuru from possibly Santa, all's well that ends well.

The final episode next week with the last celebration: the New Year!
Jun 15, 2021 8:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really lovely and funny Christmas episode, it was cute to see them celebrating like that, too bad it's broadcast when it's absolutely not the Christmas period IRL.
Jun 15, 2021 8:35 AM

Dec 2020
Thats nice that they celebrate christmas in this anime there was everyone on the mood.

I like how they show us milim technique with her eyes was so funny xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 15, 2021 8:38 AM
Oct 2020
YOU FELL FOR IT FOOL! SANTA CLAUS SPLIT ATTACK!
Jun 15, 2021 8:39 AM

Feb 2019
Shion in the Santa suit got me about to act up WOOF WOOF, man she’s amazing. Great episode as always. Love how this show fleshes a lot of the characters’ thoughts out.
Jun 15, 2021 8:43 AM

Jun 2019
Santa Claus... psshh... more like Thunder Cross. LOL. Tempest is going to celebrate its first Christmas and Rimuru is handling everything since he's the only one who knows about Christmas here. The immediate change in Milim's behavior was funny AF when Rimuru told her about Santa Claus only giving presents to good kids. LMAO

This episode was really sweet. Everyone is having the best time of their lives. The whole tempest was beautifully filled with lights and everyone's joy. Little kids singing especially that little goblin baby. She's really precious. Delicious food and great singing. Then, Veldora and Ifrit having their friendly convo. LOL, Rimuru got a Thunder Cross from Milim in the end.
Jun 15, 2021 8:47 AM
Sep 2015
Yeah King of Dwarf appear even if it's just a few seconds. Though I prefer to see him in birthday suit than christmas suit.
Jun 15, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 2016
A nice Christmas celebration in Tempest. Everyone coming together being happy and exchanging gifts. It was funny at the start with Rimuru trying explain who Santa Claus is and how he works. Telling someone who has no basis for who Santa is definitely makes you think about it for a second. Milim causing her usual chaos being excited for Santa to visit, Shion surprised she wad good enough to get a gift. Milim using her crazy ears and eyes powers to see and hear everything. At least what she wants to see and hear, that's a funny little downside to it I suppose. If she doesn't want to know then her power stops. The big Christmas party at the end was very sweet. The whole town being happy makes me happy. Some nice singing with all the little kids. The little goblin girl looking for Geld to give him a gift made me tear up, their little storyline in this show has warmed my heart the most. Sad that the slice life slime times will be over next week but we end with new years!
Jun 15, 2021 8:56 AM

Jan 2021
Christmas is coming, and the truth is that the Santa Claus thing does sound a bit strange., an old man who sneaks into your house at night... 0.0

Another fun day, presents, feast. This is going to end next week and I'm going to miss it
Jun 15, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Merry Christmas!!! on June.......... 😂
THUNDER CROSS!!!!! This should be Rimuru's new move.
I really love the description of Milim's eyes and ears abilities. They were good abilities after all.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 15, 2021 10:15 AM

Oct 2018
very cool episode and christmas clothes on Shion was really really.... beautiful and sexy XD
Jun 15, 2021 11:24 AM

Feb 2007
Thunder Cross! :D
Jun 15, 2021 11:30 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ok, I didn't expect Souei's fake goggles, that was funny.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 15, 2021 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
this was a top tier episode.. also.. Shion's tiddies.. and Rimuru asked the question that every man wonders.. "are you not cold!?" lmao..
only 1 episode left to go.. i will miss ya Tensura nikki..
Jun 15, 2021 12:12 PM
Jun 2016
Is that last gift actually from Milim? I feel like she figured out the essence of Santa Claus pretty early on but just didn’t show it
Jun 15, 2021 12:34 PM

Apr 2018
Cutest and most wholesome episode so far, really loved it.
It put a big smile on my face, christmas arcs are always a banger.
Relaxing and amazing to see. Milim is a good girl right? Too cute..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 15, 2021 12:53 PM

Nov 2019
Gerudo and the goblin kid carries this show for me.

Think of it, Milim or Gazel (if he knows the present giving thing) could be the Santa for Rimuru, but I can't say before seeing the present. Come to think of it, who calls him Rimuru kun??
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 15, 2021 1:07 PM

Feb 2014
Milim + Christmas dress + smile of perfection..............

..........my life is now officially complete. I can die a happy man! X3

This Christmas-themed episode feels weird watching it while in the middle of a summer month, but regardless, this was another funny and wholesome episode. You can already see how irresistibly cute Milim was in her Christmas dress, but she wasn't the only one that impressed me. Shion's outfit was oozing with sexiness and even the King of Dwargon himself looked excellent in his own Santa outfit, too. Macho Santa, anyone? XD

The whole party was very enjoyable, too. There was plenty of food being showcased that would give Food Wars a run for its money and the sing-a-long was upbeat and had me smiling throughout the whole song.

I did like how Rimuru sneaked into Milim's room at night, wanting to give her a present, but it only ended up backfiring on him as Milim's eye ability caught him, which led to her unleashing Thunder Cross at him. The way her eye and hearing abilities was described by the great sage was funny, too.

Sadly, the next episode will be the last one of this spin-off, but it'll go out with a bang since it will be focusing on new years. =)
Jun 15, 2021 1:26 PM

May 2018
Festive Veldora is best Veldora! Also Shuna was really cute in her santa dress Hnnngh
Jun 15, 2021 1:55 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Santa using skills to infiltrate and provide presents to kids huh thats quite the image. The dwarf king sure rocked the santa outfit while sitting on his throne. Milim's pure look really is hard to resist it seems. Looks like even Treyni's sisters have a bursting point. The tree that they created really was pretty though. Man that was quite the reaction that Souka had when she saw Souei's disguise. The meal though really looked delicious. Eren's song though was pretty good and complemented the scenes of joy that the villagers were experiencing as they enjoyed the party. It was cute that the goblin child was able to find Geld after looking so hard. Damm Milim eye is a damm useful ability. Overall it was nice to see everyone enjoy Christmas and the sense of joy that comes from it. The present from santa was quite the surprise though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2021 4:14 PM

Jan 2021
I love how this series covered up all type of seasons(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and other special holidays, also nice episode again though I love how the last episode will be ended on New Year's Day for the next episode!
Jun 15, 2021 4:21 PM
Mar 2021
Weird seeing a Christmas episode in the middle of June, criminal no Geld in Santa costume. I have to say, when it comes on screen, Souka and Souei scenes, I can't help but smile
Jun 15, 2021 4:37 PM

Nov 2017
A nice cute christmas episode,with Shion in a skimpy santa costume.
Oh,how I'd love santa to put her in my stocking this year :)

Nice to see that Geld wasn't too left out,as usual he was working whilst everyone else was partying,until the goblin kid found him and gave him his present.
Also good to see Veldora again,and Ifrit(though they missed a trick by not having Ifrit in an Elf suit to compliment Veldora's santa costume,also would've been nice if Sage popped in a present each for them both)
Jun 15, 2021 6:39 PM
May 2020
SHION IN THAT CHRISTMAS OUTFIT IS THE BEST! GREAT EPISODE. WE GOT A CHRISTMAS EPISODE FULL OF SMILES AND LAUGHTER!

Thunder Cross!!

Jun 15, 2021 7:24 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Christmas? What was that? Celebrating someone's birth? So, its a party? Oh, right, its a party! Nice shit, no need difficult explanations, just say its for the sake of the party, and let the monsters enjoyed and had a fun! Pretty good ideas, Tempest done all the parties all year-round. Nice!

Veldora, i feel bad for you. Don't worry, bro. Your time will comes to shine at the next season! Hang on it momentarily, shall you?

Well, i see Gabiru-sama and Vesta had a different music tastes and they fights only for that? Good shit.

Youm? Just enjoy your damn time there. Don't be so stiff! Oh shit, the food looked very good. I see them getting very well served with great dishes. Oh, boy, Shuna, what were you thinking after heard that lines? Wanna tried your luck too at a foreign places? Can't see that as a real thing xd.

The sing and Gerudo as a background were a pretty great combination. I can't help but crying watched all those shit. Then, ofc fuckin unknown santa even surprised Rimuru-sama on the last section. Good shit. Now, can i get a nice final chapter for these one?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 15, 2021 8:06 PM
Aug 2018
jmagunasun said:
I love how this series covered up all type of seasons(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and other special holidays, also nice episode again though I love how the last episode will be ended on New Year's Day for the next episode!
it may get another season
Jun 15, 2021 10:04 PM

Aug 2019
honestly Geld and that little girl’s relationship is the best part of this spin off
Jun 15, 2021 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Merry Christmas y'all!!

Man, such a precious episode. So heartwarming and Eren's Christmas performance was simply fantastic. Geld and baby goblin exchanging gifts was so damn adorable too!
Poor Rimuru at the end tho. He got Thunder Cross-ed by Milim for not being sneaky enough.

So a New Year-themed episode to conclude this lovely spin-off, huh? Let's go!
Jun 15, 2021 10:10 PM

Dec 2011
I got a little teary eyes when little goblina looking for Geld to give him a present.
Another wholesome and warming episode and Shion in Santa clothes is so dangerous xD
Jun 15, 2021 10:23 PM

Sep 2020
Such a soothing and relaxing celebration episode, Christmas huh.

That Milim Ear though, I wish I have that Milim ear, where I cant hear what
I dont want to hear. LOL
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jun 15, 2021 10:29 PM

Apr 2009
Ahh Christmas comes to the otherworld...

Santa Claus and Thunder Cross does sound almost the same if you're only half listening like Miiim whose busy eating.

Hercules' Edge huh? Even Shion's sword has a name now.

This is the first time I see orc children in the school, maybe we'll get little Lizardmen next? XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 16, 2021 4:01 AM

May 2016
That was one spectacular Christmas celebration. There is something about this anime that heals your soul. I'd put this anime at the top of my list of the best iyashikei series of all time.

It's kinda sad that there is only one episode remaining but I hope they'll make a season 2 of Tensura Nikki in the future. Can't wait for the new year episode next week!

Jun 16, 2021 5:11 AM

Feb 2014
Lil Gobi running around to find Geld was the sweetest treat this episode. What a pair they make.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 16, 2021 2:22 PM

Nov 2011
Anyone else cry a little when Geld and the Little Goblin girl exchanged presents...I sure as hell did.

Also Shion in Sexy Santa outfit...Merry Christmas indeed.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 16, 2021 3:12 PM

Oct 2008
oh nice! x-mas episode!
good thing Shion didn't do the cooking! lolz!
5/5.

Jun 16, 2021 3:34 PM

Apr 2018
Ahh yes the Christmas party was so cute. The food look especially good tho holy.
Jun 17, 2021 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
it was a fun episode to watch about christmas and that's what i liked about the episode, there really were a lot of cool it's healthy to watch.
Jun 17, 2021 11:56 AM
Jan 2020
Milim always makes these episodes a thousand times funnier!
Jun 17, 2021 8:13 PM
Aug 2018
TheUnknownOneTUO said:
Milim always makes these episodes a thousand times funnier!
this is really a good anime
Jun 21, 2021 8:46 PM

Nov 2009
If only Shion was able to "evolve" into the "empress"... she would fit this episode so much more, LOL

And looks like Treyni's sisters caught up with what Treyni has been doing behind their backs, LOL

BTW... looks like they're trying to ship Rimuru and Millim... the hints.... (Rimuru hates "lovers" cause of his past life as loner, Rimuru and Millim literally sharing a table and eating with just the 2 of them before others starts to join in at other tables...)

Also, we got a live show (Idol singing), wonder if this world actually have Idol groups, cause I haven't really hear any sort of actual singing done in this series in-world from the main series beginning to end)

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Rimuru going around and placing Gifts. (only to get ruined by Milim going try-hard on Santa...)

Rimuru Plush looks nice, but I want a Shuna or Shion Life Size Plush.

Hmm... Santa actually real? wtf... but not even great sage knows... how?
amlgJun 21, 2021 8:49 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 22, 2021 5:47 PM

Jul 2012
Was this anime supposed to release on Fall season? I just find it really funny that we got Crhistmas and New Years episodes in the middle of June lol

It was a lovely episode. And that song is going into my Holidays' playlist!
Jun 22, 2021 8:33 PM
Aug 2018
It may get another season
Jun 26, 2021 3:37 PM

Mar 2010
That was surprisingly well done, holy shit I felt like I was there enjoying myself HAHA maybe I am going senile at my age already hehehe

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 4, 2021 10:16 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao Rimuru really believe Santa is real and it's OtherWorlder.

Shion Santa Outfit, never thought this will exist.

For a second i was like why the little goblin didn't wear winter outfit at all...
And i just realized she wearing the same outfit as Geld.
Their Relationship each episode is freaking wholesome...
Jul 4, 2021 8:08 PM
Aug 2018
davidyodo24 said:

For a second i was like why the little goblin didn't wear winter outfit at all...
Jul 4, 2021 9:45 PM
Oct 2019
Sayan_Pal said:
davidyodo24 said:

Thanks i guess
Even though i didn't ask...
Jul 14, 2021 3:03 AM

Oct 2016
THUNDER CROSS SPLIT ATTACK!

That was probably my favorite episode of slime diaries so far, unless that last episode beats it, It was so wholesomely fun.

Shion's Santa outfit though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), step on me. Treyni finally got caught by her sisters lmao. That Souei clown glasses caught me off guard lmao, and I love Soka's reaction and laugh, that was so good.

Eren's song was a banger and I love Geld and the little goblin so much, so wholesome. I also want that Christmas edition of the Rimuru plushie.
Jul 23, 2021 1:04 PM
May 2020
gifted with another sublime episode, filling me up with nothing but positivity
Dec 4, 2021 2:14 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I wanna know what's in the box.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

77 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

49 by Magicmist »»
Apr 15, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

50 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2021

45 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

66 by Magicmist »»
Apr 13, 4:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.