Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Are you angry with Mikasa?
May 18, 2021 2:14 PM
Dec 2019
First of all,I HATE U MIKASA! I HATE U MIKASA! I HATE U MIKASA! I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU MIKAAAAASAAAAAAAA!!!!
Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really adore and loved the Mikasa from S1,2-3.Even though all she does is shout“Eren!",but still I loved her.But!!Why did she marry Jean even though she loved Eren.I mean if she married Jean then at least she could have thrown the muffler away as a sign of her moving on from eren.But she still had the AUDACITY to keep the muffler and she died with the muffler wrapped around her.
If she still loved eren then why marry Jean did she craved for sex?!
P.S.Those who are angry with Mikasa,all I can say is we had bad luck and to those who are not ,all I can say is stop being a goody two shoes and fuck off, because if you're human then this emotions will never escape you.
I created this forum to vent out my frustrations.Thank you!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2021 2:16 PM

Dec 2012
With this level of inconsistency, the only person to be angry at is Isayama, though he might just plead insanity and insist he was being controlled by Ymir as well.

Edit: I recommend putting a "Final chapter spoilers" in the title so people are aware of what you're talking about.
ZekkenshinMay 18, 2021 2:24 PM
May 18, 2021 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
wow you just spoiled it for me so bad......
May 18, 2021 2:29 PM
Jun 2015
First, there is no evidence of her marriage, because the image is vague and unclear, and she also does not wear a scarf
Secondly, her family's tattoo was not inherited from her son, and this is evidence that she did not marry, because they said that she must inherit the logo to her son
Third, we do not know what these leaks mean, because the writer said that he would not change the end, and the editor confirmed that
May 18, 2021 2:32 PM

Jan 2020
Eh, I wasn't too angry. It's super tragic for eren but at least Jean finished his character arc with a W

May 18, 2021 2:38 PM

Oct 2020
I do not hate Mikasa, cause I don't give a crap to the AOT, to begin with
Mikasa is not worth any attention and love.
and her writing character is just bad as the story writing.
May 18, 2021 2:38 PM

Aug 2019
I stopped giving a fuck about any of the characters in this series after that finale, I’m just here to watch the shit show
May 18, 2021 3:58 PM

Sep 2014
Why would i be angry at a fictional character? I am just disappointed by Isayama since he was the one who decided to make Mikasa's love the focal point of the resolution, her love for Eren was so awesome that inspired Ymir to f**k off after 2000 years.
When Eren asked her what am i to you, she lied and said family while the real answer was "the love of my life, my dear" which is what is written on his tombstone. Then 2 panels later she is with another man and has a kid. That level of dissonance is on the author and the author only.
majinaleMay 18, 2021 4:04 PM
May 18, 2021 5:30 PM
Feb 2020
why? let me get this straight,and lets be HONEST,ALL OF US,DO U CARE ABOUT MIKASA? WHY?? she is literally just "the badass OP of the trio that save the day,godlike,no one can beat her,and an eren simp who want to suck his D all the time(like sakura to sasuke in naruto)" thats it,she doesnt have "character development" and badly written too,angry? who cares with her to begin with??,isayama forgot that to make a romance,the character has to be "exist" first,not just some "op bs simp" character that got "forced" to have a romance in story out of nowhere.
May 18, 2021 6:25 PM

May 2021
This isn't and wasn't ever a romanced focused manga, the romantic status of any character is rather irrelevant.

And in any case you're probably extremely immature if you think that a young woman moving on with her life is somehow a serious offense.
Engaging with those so clearly beneath you achieves nothing but lowering yourself to their level.
May 18, 2021 6:55 PM
Apr 2017
Being angry at Mikasa for moving on is so fucking cringe. I dont even like Mikasa, but some of her fans are acting legitimately deranged.

Seems people really wanted her to spend the rest of her days humping the three to her memories of Eren lmao.

I can understand problems with the execution of it though, Isayama really isnt the best at developing romantic relationships.
LuckezioMay 18, 2021 6:59 PM
May 18, 2021 6:56 PM

Jun 2016
AznVi2801taku said:
Why did she marry Jean even though she loved Eren.I mean if she married Jean then at least she could have thrown the muffler away as a sign of her moving on from eren.But she still had the AUDACITY to keep the muffler and she died with the muffler wrapped around her.

Lmao, holy shit. Tell me you've never had someone from the opposite gender touch you without telling me that. I knew when I read the latest pages I'd see some people being furious, but this is hilarious.

Bro Mikasa is like 19 or 20 at the end of the series, is she supposed to stay single for the entirety of her life? Eren is literally dead, she had to move on at some point.

You can also mourn the death of someone important to you while being happily committed to a new partner. Her loving and missing Eren and being in a happy and loving relationship with Jean are not mutually exclusive. The scarf is a symbol of the impact Eren had on her, she's well within her rights to keep that with her.

All of you are ridiculous, calm down and step away from the computer if you're this heated about a relationship in a manga where that definetely is not the focus.
KuHaKu36May 18, 2021 7:01 PM
May 18, 2021 7:22 PM

Dec 2012
Luckezio said:
Being angry at Mikasa for moving on is so fucking cringe. I dont even like Mikasa, but some of her fans are acting legitimately deranged.

Seems people really wanted her to spend the rest of her days humping the three to her memories of Eren lmao.

I can understand problems with the execution of it though, Isayama really isnt the best at developing romantic relationships.
"Not the best" is a massive understatement. Of all of the shounen authors, he's probably the worst at romance I've ever seen. Literally makes 130 chapters of a yandere with a one-sided obsession official canon and a driving force to her & Eren's characterization. There's nothing real or believable about her "moving on" just because some dead loli wanted to draw parallels that don't exist.
May 18, 2021 7:35 PM

Sep 2020
No I don't hate her , you should chill don't immerse yourself to much into fiction ,
May 18, 2021 7:44 PM

Feb 2021
what's there to be angry?, she became a joke at some point in the series as if she never mattered.
May 19, 2021 6:32 AM

Apr 2017
Bayek said:
With this level of inconsistency, the only person to be angry at is Isayama
^ only this. this is the only person to blame. how can you blame a fictional character and not the person that shaped her? xD
May 19, 2021 7:07 AM

Feb 2020
I gotta tell you.... Mikasa was my love, is my love and will be my love forever
But I don't feel anything after getting the spoilers. Obviously I am not happy but I am not sad either. I just don't feel anything. I'm just Glad that Mikasa is Happy now. 💜
May 24, 2021 7:21 AM
May 24, 2021 7:22 AM

Dec 2020
i have always hated her
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 28, 2021 8:45 AM

Jun 2020
Yes but you can't blame her jean resembles eren so much + jean is a horse and horses have big dicks so it's a win win for mikasa
May 28, 2021 9:40 AM
Feb 2021
No I can blame her for going for that Horse Dick
May 28, 2021 10:02 AM
May 2017
HAMZA1986 said:
First, there is no evidence of her marriage, because the image is vague and unclear, and she also does not wear a scarf
Secondly, her family's tattoo was not inherited from her son, and this is evidence that she did not marry, because they said that she must inherit the logo to her son
Third, we do not know what these leaks mean, because the writer said that he would not change the end, and the editor confirmed that

There is. Because what would be the point of showing someone else instead of Mikasa to be next to Eren's grave. Means Mikasa married Jean because after Eren she only had any story of relationship was with her friend. And the fact the lady with her family also wore a scarf then we are shown an old Mikasa means it was clearly her.

Even though Isayama made writing mistake it is clearly Kodansha's fault of tampering. Means Isayama as a professional writer knows then when you have less time to explain something you need to summarize in a manner that it is not complicated to understand.

Which mean it serve no purpose if it is someone else.
May 28, 2021 10:03 AM
May 2017
MechaNaruto said:
Yes but you can't blame her jean resembles eren so much + jean is a horse and horses have big dicks so it's a win win for mikasa

Truth. But to be honest her marrying Jeans isn't the reason anyone should be angry at her.
May 28, 2021 10:14 AM
May 2017
Hating Mikasa on her marriage is the dumbest thing ever. The fact she moved on means she had the character development but it was poorly executed which I hate about it.

Her obsession with Eren in the first 2 season made sense consider what Eren did for her as she suffer from the trauma of persecutions by other. With season 3 we saw that she slowly decreased her obsession and start making decision with more focus attitude.

And with season 4 Part 1 we saw she was sad but acknowledging that Eren is turning in to a mad man. The problem was that in the end she killed Eren and kissed him. Which make a huge difference since, she went so low to the fact she kissed a severed head. Which contradict her calm and collected nature.

When she was informed on Eren dying during Trost arc she collapse in depression. But when the Attack Titan saved her she notice the strange nature of it. And decide she can mourn later she have to save other first with it's help.

And it wasn't her kissing the head that was disgusting. But the fact she left with the head; even though she had suffered similar instances where she thought she lost Eren but still kept pushing forward. But here instead seeing and maintaining the after math of the Rumbling she just booked it to bury Eren.
May 28, 2021 11:22 AM

Oct 2019
Well no tbh. The one I'm angry at is Ymir. My guy fell in love with the person that was literally torturing her
Pain
May 28, 2021 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
I am proud of her for managing to somehow cuck Eren and the guy she cucked him with simultanously.
Vinum_SabbathiMay 28, 2021 10:28 PM
May 28, 2021 8:40 PM
Aug 2019
No I don’t hate her. I hate how she was written. She deserves better writing. Same with all the cast. I want better writing
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 is a slap to the face.
May 28, 2021 8:51 PM

Jul 2019
I'm proud of her for being the lamest character in the series. And being the main component that destroyed the series, lol.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
May 30, 2021 9:52 AM

Nov 2009
Didnt like her from the start and hated her till the end, such a bad written character
Jun 1, 2021 10:20 AM
Apr 2021
Archfiend836 said:
I gotta tell you.... Mikasa was my love, is my love and will be my love forever
But I don't feel anything after getting the spoilers. Obviously I am not happy but I am not sad either. I just don't feel anything. I'm just Glad that Mikasa is Happy now. 💜
She is not Happy with jean lol. She still wears erens scarf and gets burried besides eren. I dont know what happy means to you tho
Jun 1, 2021 10:22 AM
Jul 2020
Not anymore after the Gabi x mikasa hentai I saw recently
Jun 1, 2021 10:23 AM

Jan 2009
err i thought fans want realism? its common for women in real life to do what Mikasa did and im sure Jean is the one that pursued her until she said yes
Jun 1, 2021 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
deg said:
err i thought fans want realism? its common for women in real life to do what Mikasa did and im sure Jean is the one that pursued her until she said yes
Imagine if Yams killed Zeke off with lung cancer because he smoked too much. Super realistic, but completely farcical as far as good storytelling goes. There was no reason for Mikasa, who had a yandere tier obsession with a psychopath for 12 years, to end up with Jean and it's just forced bullshit that continues to prove why these major shounen authors suck ass at romance (Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc).

You can't convince me that Mikasa x Jean is any more plausible than Conny x Armin. I mean, Armin went and met Conny's mother, right? So that means he's ready to get married and adopt non-Eldian children with his lover Conny. Very realistic.
Jun 1, 2021 2:54 PM

Jan 2009
Bayek said:
deg said:
Imagine if Yams killed Zeke off with lung cancer because he smoked too much. Super realistic, but completely farcical as far as good storytelling goes. There was no reason for Mikasa, who had a yandere tier obsession with a psychopath for 12 years, to end up with Jean and it's just forced bullshit that continues to prove why these major shounen authors suck ass at romance (Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc).

You can't convince me that Mikasa x Jean is any more plausible than Conny x Armin. I mean, Armin went and met Conny's mother, right? So that means he's ready to get married and adopt non-Eldian children with his lover Conny. Very realistic.

its mostly sarcasm or a joke on my part since for years a lot of Attack on Titan fans says this story is very realistic
Jun 2, 2021 1:22 AM
Dec 2020
I hate her but certainly not for these reasons presented by the OP
Jun 2, 2021 1:23 AM
Dec 2020
I hate her but certainly not for these reasons presented by the OP
Jun 3, 2021 11:51 PM

Apr 2016
No. She deserves better.
Jun 7, 2021 10:07 AM
May 2017
Why are you getting angry at Mikasa for keeping the scarf as a memento for remembering Eren? Just because she kept it doesn't mean she hasn't moved on from Eren. Remember back in the Trost District arc when she thought Eren had died, Mikasa decided to keep on living to make sure he was remembered and that's the exact reason why she kept the scarf was to remember Eren and the things he did. It's nothing about loving him, but keeping him alive in memory.
Jun 7, 2021 10:48 AM
Aug 2019
I'm mad at Eren. Mikasa did nothing wrong
Jun 7, 2021 11:18 AM
Jul 2020
Why will I be mad at that brainless who killed floch
Jun 7, 2021 4:04 PM
Feb 2018
There are only 2 i care about. But for some reason Levi got nerfed to the ground, but on the other hand our boy who sought freedom is finally free, and thats all what matters.
Jun 8, 2021 6:15 PM

Jan 2009
Fun fact: Most Japaneses believe the person beside Mikasa is Jean. And they are happy that Mikasa moved on.

source https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/nvb5we/additional_pages_in_final_volume_and_nope_it_is/h12ga63/
Jun 8, 2021 6:16 PM
May 2020
AznVi2801taku said:
First of all,I HATE U MIKASA! I HATE U MIKASA! I HATE U MIKASA! I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU MIKAAAAASAAAAAAAA!!!!
Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really adore and loved the Mikasa from S1,2-3.Even though all she does is shout“Eren!",but still I loved her.But!!Why did she marry Jean even though she loved Eren.I mean if she married Jean then at least she could have thrown the muffler away as a sign of her moving on from eren.But she still had the AUDACITY to keep the muffler and she died with the muffler wrapped around her.
P.S.Those who are angry with Mikasa,all I can say is we had bad luck and to those who are not ,all I can say is stop being a goody two shoes and fuck off, because if you're human then this emotions will never escape you.
I created this forum to vent out my frustrations.Thank you!

I don't like her at all + she is overrated I don't find her interesting
And I've almost hated her because of the last 2 chapters :/
Jun 8, 2021 7:20 PM
Dec 2020
Eu não gosto da mikasa por que eu acho ela chata e depedente emocional do eren e ser ela gostava tanto dele não vir motivo para ter -lo matado
Jul 7, 2021 11:50 AM
Sep 2018
Tyrannicswine117 said:
Why are you getting angry at Mikasa for keeping the scarf as a memento for remembering Eren? Just because she kept it doesn't mean she hasn't moved on from Eren. Remember back in the Trost District arc when she thought Eren had died, Mikasa decided to keep on living to make sure he was remembered and that's the exact reason why she kept the scarf was to remember Eren and the things he did. It's nothing about loving him, but keeping him alive in memory.

lol if you think Mikasa didn’t love Eren or the reason that she kept it to just remember him. I think you need to visit eye doctor cause you are blind lmao.
Jul 7, 2021 11:52 AM
May 2017
iScream4z said:
Tyrannicswine117 said:

lol if you think Mikasa didn’t love Eren or the reason that she kept it to just remember him. I think you need to visit eye doctor cause you are blind lmao.
I should have worded it as “it isn’t just about loving Eren”
Jul 7, 2021 12:01 PM
Sep 2018
Tyrannicswine117 said:
iScream4z said:

I should have worded it as “it isn’t just about loving Eren”

You have a point, but i see it that it’s quite clear that Eren and Mikasa are madly in love with each other. Maybe in the last chapters Eren show his love toward Mikasa.
Jul 8, 2021 6:22 AM
Nov 2020
I am angry with her, not for cucking Eren, that was the only good thing she did the entire final arc. I'm mad at her for ruining the entire story by hijacking the plot and becoming the chosen one out of nowhere.
Jul 8, 2021 6:52 AM
Apr 2021
Mikasa has no character development but Ereh, in the battle to retake trost district she pathetically asked him not to die, imagine if your girlfriend died, married another man and rejected you, what are you going to do will you cry for the rest of your life, or you'll move forward and move on with your life, she deserves to loose Eren's love, and she's disgusting and pathetic, I came to hate this stupid character even more knowing that the entire series was ruined and Paradise got obliterated just for her sake
Jul 8, 2021 8:13 AM
Dec 2020
SirTristam said:
Not anymore after the Gabi x mikasa hentai I saw recently
bro what in the world....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.