Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 9, 2021 7:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, in this episode, they reinforced the time traveling mechanism they use for its plot device, and how it affects at Takemichi world. Takemichi autopilot, and his mentioned about telling Hina to the point about her death in the future also a useless attempt. Cause the plot told him not to messed up with the story plan. Okay concept so far, make a sense for me. I even guess that since the first episode, Takemichi actually already at the autopilot mode, until its reach that train plot point. Then, everything started out from those place!

The circle of the time travel mechanism already cleared, created such a good meaning for the story to keep continued. But, damn, once again another unexpected scene coming from Takemichi past life. Lmao. Blank Takemichi got that one time only chance. Too bad future Takemichi arrived to messed up the whole part. Hina beating up Takemichi really just a comedy relief. Ah well, its okay.

I thought they wanted to officially let Takemichi become the Toman part and introduced them to the whole members. Guess he really need to take an important role at that critical point before reaching the high status inside Toman organization. They even showed how important Draken for Mikey way of lifes. Well, its expected from their closed relation beforehand. Then its kinda clear that something must be wrong at the shrine. But what exactly Tetta role at that time? Or not even related at all? Then how can be Draken death? Can't wait for the next episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 9, 2021 7:56 AM

Jun 2020
I just wanted MORE. Need more!!!!! Episode went by so quickly. That meeting was really something. While they wanted to be sensitive about it, the censorship of the symbol really killed it. It’s really something else with the original cuts.

Draken can’t die pls no. Best boi :(

And yay Cry Baby is finally available on Spotify♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 9, 2021 8:31 AM
Oct 2019
Bruh Takemichi why you cheating lol.

Moebius sounds like a lot of trouble....

also both Mikey and Draken best bois of teh season
Life is not daijoubu
May 9, 2021 10:30 AM
Mar 2015
Gotta save Draken for Mikey's sake
May 9, 2021 11:55 AM

Mar 2017
Seems like Mikey doesn't quite understand compassion and empathy which is why Draken is so important in the grand scheme of things - he's literally teaching Mikey those things. Like Takemichi said; there's no way they'd fight each other so I'm guessing someone causes the faction fight to get rid of Draken or at least cause a divide in the gang.
May 9, 2021 2:33 PM

Jul 2013
Draken and Mikey’s bond is so sweet! They’re really best of friends; seeing that Draken is Mikey’s heart, it makes sense why Draken’s death would change the gang for the worst.

Good that we get to see a realistic/negative effect of time travel: Takamitchy losing his job due to absences.

Hina is very intuitive. She has noticed that Takamitchy’s behavior has been flip-flopping. It’s jarring to know that past!Takamitchy was such a cold jerk.

The story with Pah’s friend and friend’s girlfriend was so sad :((
May 9, 2021 4:40 PM

Oct 2008
Draken the second in command is much cooler than the leader itself! he got my respect!
5/5.

May 9, 2021 4:44 PM

Jul 2020
Damn, I really hate waiting a week for an episode, I just want more; anyways, it was pretty funny to see the scene with Takemichi and the girl in the room once Takemichi time-travelled; it was also nice seeing the relationship between Draken and Mikey as well, I'm definitely curious to see if Takemichi will be able to prevent Draken's death; definitely excited to see what's next in next week's episode!
Zackack99May 9, 2021 4:57 PM
May 9, 2021 4:55 PM

Aug 2016
This episode was amazing! I just love it, I'm truly loving this series so much.

However, I must say, the manji seems to be an important part of the story, so I don't know how they're going to censor it completely throughout the whole anime (which I hope they don't, because it really does seem it's important). And if they do, I hope it's in a way that isn't annoying (like all those cuts throughout the episode).
moraggMay 9, 2021 5:00 PM
May 9, 2021 7:12 PM
Mar 2021
This is the best episode I've seen yet I hope in the next few episodes they get revenge for him, what they did was so messed up hope they get the shit beaten out of them really hyped for next ep
May 9, 2021 7:42 PM
Mar 2021
Hope we get to smoke that moebium pack next episode 🚬
May 9, 2021 9:42 PM

Jul 2016
That's it. I totally hate this show's sense of humor. It's so lame and basic. Not to mention too shounen-ish given how dark this narrative can get sometimes. A girl was beaten up as well as gang-raped in front of her boyfriend to the point of being left in a coma yet we still got a skit with Mikey throwing a tantrum over a lunch less-than-five minutes later? Talk about jarring tone shifts.

So Takemichi's body goes on "automatic" (I can't see his past-self being this bold, honestly) when his mind returns to the present, huh? And it also seems the deal with just telling Hinata about the time-travel stuff was "solved"... by simply stating she would take MC for a lunatic. Thing that didn't happen with Naoto because the kid was a nerd of the supernatural back then and just because of that, he held onto that promise with MC for 12 freaking years... okay.

On the other hand, Mikey is kind of a brat when he's not in "Boss" mode but Draken seems to be a pretty respectable dude. Well... as respectable as a delinquent can be.

Also yeah, the censorship sure was lame this time. Why not just adding a "warning" panel before the episode starts, explaining the context regarding the manji symbol?
May 9, 2021 11:53 PM

Jun 2020
Make them pay! That was kind of a dark episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Also, past Takemichi...WTF, you already have Hina.
May 10, 2021 4:48 AM
May 2020
The problem is that they are not just censoring the manji symbol with lights. They are fucking cutting scenes. One scene in particular they just show draken's face while things are happening in the background...
May 10, 2021 5:24 AM

Dec 2013
Chriszcamp said:
The problem is that they are not just censoring the manji symbol with lights. They are fucking cutting scenes. One scene in particular they just show draken's face while things are happening in the background...

It's so dumb, makes you why would they adapt it at all if they are going to do things like that. Maybe it'll be fixed in the BD version.
May 10, 2021 7:24 AM
Nov 2020
I picked this anime up on a while and every episode I'm starting to like it more and more I even like the opening now. but like lol that censoring was too much might pick up the manga
May 10, 2021 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
i loved this ep. it had super character building for Draken
May 10, 2021 11:34 AM
Sep 2018
I really love the relation ship between mikey and draken. Takemichi is really determined
May 10, 2021 12:56 PM

Mar 2018
wtf that girl at the beginning jesus

also how old are these guys in the other gang? because that whole thing as to why they're going to war just turned this from 0-100 real quick for some reason i didn't think they'd introduce stuff like that but i makes sense
May 10, 2021 1:15 PM
Apr 2020
Sarsourah81194 said:
All I want to say is that the cuts are killing me😠
Is there no way to watch it without censorship😢
there is go to nyaa dot si and find an English sub uncensored version and download it
May 10, 2021 3:57 PM
Jan 2021
Where does his younger mind go while MC is in the past?
SouthRzVa said:
That's it. I totally hate this show's sense of humor. It's so lame and basic. Not to mention too shounen-ish given how dark this narrative can get sometimes. A girl was beaten up as well as gang-raped in front of her boyfriend to the point of being left in a coma yet we still got a skit with Mikey throwing a tantrum over a lunch less-than-five minutes later? Talk about jarring tone shifts.

So Takemichi's body goes on "automatic" (I can't see his past-self being this bold, honestly) when his mind returns to the present, huh? And it also seems the deal with just telling Hinata about the time-travel stuff was "solved"... by simply stating she would take MC for a lunatic. Thing that didn't happen with Naoto because the kid was a nerd of the supernatural back then and just because of that, he held onto that promise with MC for 12 freaking years... okay.

On the other hand, Mikey is kind of a brat when he's not in "Boss" mode but Draken seems to be a pretty respectable dude. Well... as respectable as a delinquent can be.

Also yeah, the censorship sure was lame this time. Why not just adding a "warning" panel before the episode starts, explaining the context regarding the manji symbol?

Yeah its hard to tell what the author wants to do at times lmao.

Wish the timetravel wasn't just forced in so much but actually had an idea or concept
May 10, 2021 9:26 PM

Nov 2015
Draken is best boi. He's the only character I care about at this point.
May 11, 2021 3:08 AM
Jun 2019
God I've been loving this show the characters are so interesting and well written. I'm so excited for what's to come.
May 11, 2021 7:05 AM
Feb 2021
I hope whoever did that to Pahs bud gets beaten the shit out of
May 11, 2021 7:08 AM
Mar 2021
The censorship was awful ong, reading the manga didn't disappoint

May 12, 2021 2:59 PM
Dec 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
Anyone wondering there is currently an uncensored version going around without the weird cuts.

To find them you have to obviously use the high seas route.

Where can I find this?
May 13, 2021 9:24 AM

May 2018
That OP is slapping me all over the place!

How on Earth did Draken end up in a gang? He's such a good guy. He's my favorite!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
May 18, 2021 1:08 AM
May 2020
this fight will lead to the death of draken in the normal timeline but if they don't fight it will be show a lack of power with the tokyo majin
May 21, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2020
Every episode grows better. Draken and Mikey avenging that girl will be fucking amazing. Too bad they always censor their jackets, shouldn´t be that way
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 21, 2021 12:46 PM

Aug 2018
The censoring in this episode is really obnoxious
_______I like rocks__
May 22, 2021 12:20 PM

Jul 2008
Naoto better be taking care of Mikey while he is in the past and set him up with a job after this is done. It already cost him is regular job.

And yeah these Moebius guys sound like trash...fingers crossed Mikey saves Draken.
May 27, 2021 4:10 AM

Oct 2017
We need revenge, kill all those fucking bastards. Also I really can't see Mikey and Draken fight, must have been that Nitta guy who made conflict between them.
May 28, 2021 3:58 AM
Jul 2019
Brother and mother can't believe how Mikey could have changed after Draken's death. That bastard deserves so much that he moved me so hard. 😣😭💔😡 I wish I was there to tan their asses.
Jun 3, 2021 9:23 AM
Oct 2019
Ohh boy that zoom and Censored shit really annoying...
It's a Tokyo Manji Logo not Nazi logo or Swastika.
Why can they thinking censorship is the solution???
This is so dumb!!!
Completely ruined the Episode.

Can't they just put a warning explained the Manji Logo in the beginning???
Please just educated the viewers, it's not that hard.

Now i need to rewatched it again on uncensored version.
Jun 21, 2021 9:34 PM
Dec 2020
Tough episode it was great man. That metric they had was badass man Mikey the goat. I really respect Draken dude is cool and respectful. Hanagaki save Draken I beg😂🔥❤️❤️👍🏻.
Jul 1, 2021 8:56 PM
Oct 2019
kind of meh until he got the call to meet at the shrine. from that point it was really good

draken has a heart of gold it seems like. i feel terrible for that man, his wife, and their daughter

hot girl in underwear. cool... but meh. sounds like this time travel kid was a real ass in the past
HagePotPotatoJul 1, 2021 9:29 PM
Jul 2, 2021 5:48 PM

Mar 2021
Will Hina just gloss over the fact that Takemitchi cheated on her? We know the reason but she doesn’t.

Draken has my respect, he’s my favorite character so far

Jul 5, 2021 10:59 AM

Jun 2013
I feel like Emma and Draken are both hafus or foreigners? They don't seem to be pure Japanese judging by their appearance. Either way, I'm still reading the manga but I've only read up until the episodes I've seen. I usually watch a couple episodes before going to bed then read a few chapters before closing my eyes lol

I just found out about the uncensored version and compared the two, they really missed out showing some important characters. Why didn't they just put a black box or censor the swastika symbol instead of totally cutting out the scene with other important characters?

Also, I feel sorry for that girl that was raped to the point she went comatose. Jesus Christ, I can't even imagine how horrible that must've been. Draken is a stand up guy and it makes sense why future Sano went astray without him.
BibimbapskiJul 5, 2021 11:16 AM
臭い-
Aug 12, 2021 8:49 AM

Aug 2017
This anime has so many likeable characters especially Draken and Mikey! I'm glad im watching the uncensored version -stop watching this anime on Crunchyroll - , the west is so weak while Japan is a cultural power in animation.
NurguburuAug 12, 2021 8:53 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 18, 2021 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
I loved this episode. I have a lot of respect for Draken as he is an amazing guy. Mikey and Draken's friendship is so sweet especially at the restaurant scene. What happened to Pah-chin's friend's girlfriend is so shocking and she didn't deserve that. The hospital scene is difficult to watch. I actually admire Takemichi's determination.
Sep 15, 2021 4:59 PM
Apr 2017
The Moebius gang deserves to die for what they did to that innocent girl. A crime as heinous as that should result in death. I hope the girl gets justice, but it's going to be difficult for Takemichi who also needs to protect Draken from his fate. The plot continues to darken, it is interesting.
Sep 16, 2021 2:23 AM

Jul 2015
Past Takemitchy definitely is a dumbass for trying to cheat on his wifey Hina lol. Mikey and Draken really are true friends, I hope Takemitchy is able to save them and also hope they pay back those mobius guys for what they did to that poor girl.

Sep 21, 2021 1:11 AM

Aug 2018
Yes, there will be a conflict. Let's see what happens, good chapter
Sep 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Mar 2021
takemichi's cheating lolol

annd looks like everything's gonna be revealed in the next episode, about draken and mikey stuffs
Oct 1, 2021 12:46 PM

Mar 2019
Lol, that travelling back in time. I wonder how stupid Takemichi's character is when he's going back in future. It sounds weird how he jus ran away from the fireworks scene and was distant to Hina, but I guess that question has also been solved.

Now the only big "plot hole" for me is how the characters in the present would react if something big happened in the past. Like, if everyone from Tokyo Manji would die, is Naoto still going to act the same?
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 5, 2021 8:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn, they really raped and almost killed that girl, they need to revenge but on the other hand Takemichi needs to prevent Draken from dying during that battle night, things are going to be tense for sure
Oct 8, 2021 2:24 AM
Aug 2021
I think this is shounen.

Why the story is so unbelievable... after seeing the "rating"... i need some time to keep watching.
Jimtron_KloppOct 8, 2021 2:31 AM
Nov 1, 2021 6:54 PM

Feb 2018
Lmao Mikey getting annoyed because his kids meal didnt had a flag :D Draken's THE bro
Mar 10, 2022 9:19 PM

Mar 2015
The plot thickens! I look forward to seeing why these two almost-brothers would try to murder each other.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 30, 2022 3:11 PM

Feb 2012
Last episode established that when Takemichi's consciousness goes back 12 years, his body in the present remains in suspended animation. From Hina's words about his personality changing; when his consciousness is back in the present, his body from 12 years earlier acts like he would've done without future knowledge. He acts cold and distant to Hina but eventually decides to leave the gang and ended up as the loser at the video store.

The timeline's changed and he's in good with Mikey and Draken. So much that Draken's girlfriend enlists his help to make Draken jealous so he pays more attention to her. Hina gave Takemichi as good a beating as Kiyomasa for what he did. lmao

All-for-one and one for-all. The Tokyo Manji Gang, though the biggest in the future, aren't so big yet at the time, but they are prepared to go to war with Mobius for raping Pah-chin's girlfriend. Her parents however, will blame any delinquent for what happened to their daughter. What seems to be friction between Draken and Mikey over bowing when they haven't done anything wrong, is in fact solid proof of their bond; Draken is Mikey's heart. Takemichi understands this but newspapers at the time will interpret it wrong. Whatever the case, Takemichi must prevent Draken's death.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

335 by Captain22 »»
Apr 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

250 by Captain22 »»
Apr 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.