Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 17, 2021 10:37 PM
Dec 2020
Keyaru is a real savage.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mar 17, 2021 10:49 PM

Mar 2018
That skirt bite is so hot! Serves her right
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Love conquers all *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mar 17, 2021 10:54 PM

Jul 2016
MC plays the lady role so well I'm honestly impressed.

Also, Blade's reaction was so over-the-top it reminded me of when guys find out their waifu is actually a boy. Er... not my case, by the way.

So... futa rape next episode?
Mar 17, 2021 11:13 PM

Dec 2018
Blade didn't get any justice in the Anime, they cut a lot from the manga. Her sexy cloth and the
she's wearing to rape Keara.
And they didn't make Blade super bulk when using her special weapon.. Their fight was longer in the manga.

Mar 17, 2021 11:15 PM

Jul 2017
Another priceless episode. I'm beyond curious to see how Blade's revenge is going to go down.

This ep really makes me wonder how Bullet would be approached, and what he gets up to outside of his hero duties. I'm probably better off not knowing when I think about it tho lol.

Detoxicity said:
That skirt bite is so hot!
Ngl.

Mar 17, 2021 11:17 PM
Feb 2021
areareare said:
underwhelming episode as always
it seems everything gets solved by s*x in this show
absolute garbage
The manga puts less emphasis on the sex, so you might like it more.
Mar 18, 2021 12:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It’s a TRAP!!! Oh man things are about to get real in the next episode. I wonder if it’ll be as brutal as episode 2- or perhaps even more so

Ed is nothing special but I just realized I kind of dig it

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 18, 2021 1:30 AM
Feb 2021
@BetaMaleUltra If they follow the source material, it should be a lot more brutal than episode 2. I don’t know if they’ll tone it down though.
Mar 18, 2021 3:00 AM
Jan 2020
What a awesome episode. Istg this show didn’t leave crossdressing alone as well. Keyaru planned everything from the start. He caught Blade and now the revenge is coming. WHY AM SO EXCITED?!!!!!!
Mar 18, 2021 3:17 AM

Jan 2018
Keara has a surprisingly mature and sexy voice despite having a petite-ish body.
Mar 18, 2021 3:30 AM

Sep 2016
lots of transphobia in this episode and this thread but what can i expect lol
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Mar 18, 2021 4:39 AM
Jul 2020
0451 said:
Keara has a surprisingly mature and sexy voice despite having a petite-ish body.

Well, duh. He's(female version) voiced by Yoko Hikasa, the voice actress of Rias Gremory from High School DxD.
Mar 18, 2021 5:27 AM
Sep 2015
I can recognise Yoko Hikasa's voice very easily. She is voicing the female version of keyaru
Mar 18, 2021 5:44 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Wow Keyaru lol, I was about to call him stupid for not attacking Blade when they were talking in the bar and then got captured by her....that was all planned by him so he could mentally torture Blade lol so crafty....

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 18, 2021 6:31 AM
Aug 2015
That ending. Please tell me he is going to torture her and get his revenge, I hope there won't be interference.
I do agree the fights are lame. If they could both nail the plot and action this show could have been perfect. The fact that Blade gave up because she figured it was a man was kind of stupid.
DoubleRMar 18, 2021 6:34 AM
Mar 18, 2021 6:32 AM

Jan 2018
Mar 18, 2021 7:13 AM

Dec 2016
So we didn't saw Keyaru having sex with Setsuna and Freia in this body? ...

Sukuna100 said:
Bubakbumbac said:
The amount of censure in this episode compared to manga is too damn high. I was looking forward to this episode but it was a big diaspointment.

Man at this point in time, I'm just happy that the anime is being continued. The way people hated on this anime, whereas they were the same people who loved goblin slayer. The double standards are unbelievable. Just hope that this series gets it proper recognition

Last time when I checked Goblin Slayer didn't rape anyone... he experienced similar things as Keyaru but he never became an asshole to anyone.
You can see in GS' mannerism how badly damaged he is because of his trauma, when Keyaru after his experience became rape driven edgelord.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 18, 2021 7:22 AM

Apr 2020
So a new hero Hawkeye. Judging by the name he must have sharp vision and make an archer or sniper?
Blade is a lesbian rapist.
He sees an opportunity with trapping Blade. Oh yeah, our weekly amount of sex. Appreciated.
He turned himself into a girl XD
No please, no trap lesbian rape!
YEEAAAAHHH! Of course, he won't let himself get raped.
Fuck yeah!
Get that W Keyargu!
--AbiSa--
Mar 18, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2020
Fluggyboi said:

Fuck the trans! YEAAAH
--AbiSa--
Mar 18, 2021 7:32 AM

Oct 2018
Eve continue to not be fuck by Keyaru lol She is the one who resist the most actually :')
Mar 18, 2021 8:02 AM
Jul 2020
Bloody_Diahorrea said:
I can recognise Yoko Hikasa's voice very easily. She is voicing the female version of keyaru

I know, right? I was so shocked after hearing her voice.
Mar 18, 2021 8:19 AM

Aug 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
So we didn't saw Keyaru having sex with Setsuna and Freia in this body? ...

Sukuna100 said:

Man at this point in time, I'm just happy that the anime is being continued. The way people hated on this anime, whereas they were the same people who loved goblin slayer. The double standards are unbelievable. Just hope that this series gets it proper recognition

Last time when I checked Goblin Slayer didn't rape anyone... he experienced similar things as Keyaru but he never became an asshole to anyone.
You can see in GS' mannerism how badly damaged he is because of his trauma, when Keyaru after his experience became rape driven edgelord.

Why would Goblin Slayer rape goblins? The goblins he witnessed doing bad things are dead. He now goes after them in general.
Mar 18, 2021 8:39 AM

Oct 2020
dankzel said:

I couldn't help but laugh a lot this episode. Glorious. Please let the next episode be like Episode 2...
fr , hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehe

"Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves" - Naruto Uzumaki
Mar 18, 2021 8:44 AM

Oct 2020
FullyCharged said:
They censored this episode too much, where is muh spiked dildo.
spiked dildo tho......... maybe it'll appear next episode

"Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves" - Naruto Uzumaki
Mar 18, 2021 9:05 AM
Jul 2019
Damn, I want more of this.
Mar 18, 2021 9:06 AM
Oct 2019
Wait what? All this time i thought Blade was a Male... Wtf lol
Mar 18, 2021 11:58 AM

May 2018
Love futa, all my homies love futa
Mar 18, 2021 1:00 PM

Jun 2020
I don't know how the author keeps thinking of ideas to make it worse. TELL ME!!
Mar 18, 2021 1:04 PM
Jul 2019
Let me guess, the guy is gonna rape Blade in the next ep, man this should be fun to watch.
Mar 18, 2021 1:54 PM

Jan 2021
Bit** is about to get what she deserves.

the only problem i have with this episode is that it had a major cliffhanger.
Mar 18, 2021 1:56 PM

Jan 2021
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Let me guess, the guy is gonna rape Blade in the next ep, man this should be fun to watch.
your right. After that i bet he's gonna kill Blade
Mar 18, 2021 2:15 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Keyaru disguise himself as a woman to lure out the Blade hero which leads to a fight that cut short unfortunately. The didn't show Blade using the full power of Ragnarok which makes her very OP, but as you can see she is nothing without her weapon. Seeing Blade freak out when she found out that she seduced a man and not a woman this time was hilarious. I was laughing my ass off when I saw it in the manga. With two episodes left it looks like the anime will end with Keyaru getting his revenge on Norn and have her be the final member of Keyaru's harem/party. I'm glad that Hawkeye has finally appeared because I was worried they cut him out. Next episode will be Blade's torture and Norn will make her move on the city.
Mar 18, 2021 4:12 PM

Jul 2019
When you discover waifu was crossdressing. Epic Keruya troll moment.

Itsa shame we have to wait a week to see his revenge take place. Oh goodness me.
Mar 18, 2021 6:48 PM

Nov 2017
Toujou97 said:
So... Keyaru's female version's voiced by Yoko Hikasa, the voice actress of Rias Gremory from High School DxD. DxD's first three seasons were also done by TNK studio.
Damn,I knew I recognised that voice from somewhere,can't believe it was one of my favourite CV's and I didn't bloody realise.
Mind you,I was too busy thinking how cute Keara was,and laughing at Freya's,Setsuna's and Eve's reactions :)
Mar 18, 2021 7:11 PM

Nov 2017
ZMATRIX said:
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Nah,I think the perfect revenge would be for him to rape her,then "heal"her into having a dick :) ,but still be female.
Then again,theres no doubt he's going to break her in some way or another,after all,he did say he'd get that girls father his revenge as well.
Mar 18, 2021 7:26 PM
Feb 2021
@Starhammer According to the novel, Keyaru can’t change a person’s genitals to the opposite sex. I don’t know why that limitation exists, but that’s just how it’s described.
Mar 18, 2021 7:31 PM
Feb 2021
@DoubleR Blade didn’t give up after that, Keara just kicked Blade with a poisoned shoe-knife while she was distracted. I agree that this episode’s fight wasn’t nearly as good as the one with Kureha though, it was too one-sided. I really hope the Hawkeye fight is done well later.
Mar 18, 2021 9:06 PM
Dec 2020
this episode was actually funny
Mar 18, 2021 11:53 PM

Apr 2019
I just hope the next episode is brutal like in the second episode.
Mar 19, 2021 2:22 AM

Oct 2008
Fluggyboi said:

What? How on Earth did you arrive at that conclusion?
Mar 19, 2021 4:16 AM

Jan 2021
Starhammer said:
ZMATRIX said:
Nah,I think the perfect revenge would be for him to rape her,then "heal"her into having a dick :) ,but still be female.
Then again,theres no doubt he's going to break her in some way or another,after all,he did say he'd get that girls father his revenge as well.
there is also the possibility that someone will show up and the healer wont do anything. scratch that. Bullet may show up but i do doubt it but. But something is gonna happen
ZMATRIXMar 19, 2021 5:08 AM
Mar 19, 2021 4:58 AM

Jul 2012
Actar said:
Fluggyboi said:

Use of slurs (tr*p) and the trope of men wearing dresses to invade women's spaces both reek of transphobic attitudes.
Mar 19, 2021 9:11 AM

Jun 2015
Well then, time for revenge!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 19, 2021 9:24 AM

Jun 2015
AbiSa said:
So a new hero Hawkeye. Judging by the name he must have sharp vision and make an archer or sniper?
Blade is a lesbian rapist.
He sees an opportunity with trapping Blade. Oh yeah, our weekly amount of sex. Appreciated.
He turned himself into a girl XD
No please, no trap lesbian rape!
YEEAAAAHHH! Of course, he won't let himself get raped.
Fuck yeah!
Get that W Keyargu!

I guess you didnt watch the first episode or have any clue about what the show is about given your comments.

Fluggyboi said:

Could you explain the transphobia in the episode. I was told a story by a friend of mine who enjoys both sides and he tried out in a brothel somewhere in the Philipines and went with one of the lady boys and he was sick afterwards. I was pretty suprised given his tastes but its not impossible to having a physical reaction no matter how degenerate you are to certain experiences.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 19, 2021 9:27 AM
Jan 2018
GreenPlatinum said:
Actar said:

Use of slurs (tr*p) and the trope of men wearing dresses to invade women's spaces both reek of transphobic attitudes.

Did you watched the anime ? Blade is disgusted by men, Keyaru needed to disguise himself into a woman so that he can caught Blade's attention.

And tr*p = trap I guess ? Not a slur at all. Stop seeing the devil everywhere
Mar 19, 2021 10:56 AM

Sep 2014
Keara clearly the best "girl", shame it ended at the best part haha.
Mar 19, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2018
Wlep, payback is a bitch, so now it's Blade's turn to get screwed by Keyeru.

But, wtf, where is that S and M lingerie that Blade is supposed to wear????
Mar 19, 2021 6:34 PM
Jan 2020
Fluggyboi said:

Bullshit... Trans Keyaru is awesome.
Mar 19, 2021 7:52 PM

Jul 2020
LOL IM LITERY LYING AND SCREAMING

Deffinitely i will raise the note of the anime just for this episode

Was so funny and nothing boring...

I want to say that the others was soso but this...

Here we have our best trap, i really want to see that thing, you know what im writing... i want to see this in the manga

And the episode was really funny, i really have fun of this all the moments

The blonde lesbian girl uggghh i like girls too but this, even pretty she is disgusting!

Despite this, is the first anime that i see a WOMAN harassing some person, quite intersting

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2021 8:42 PM

Jul 2012
Lupanthrope said:
GreenPlatinum said:

Did you watched the anime ? Blade is disgusted by men, Keyaru needed to disguise himself into a woman so that he can caught Blade's attention.

And tr*p = trap I guess ? Not a slur at all. Stop seeing the devil everywhere

Do you think a bigoted person makes the distinction between a trans woman and a male sexual predator in a dress? In other circumstance would you argue "They are monkeys not black people" or "They are goblins not jews" so all the harmful messaging evaporates. It doesn't really matter what Keyaru needs to do in the story because it is the trope that's harmful here.

With regards to T slur the association is there and insinuating someones personal life choice exists to fool men into sex is clearly an issue.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.