Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 19, 2021 9:09 PM

Jul 2009
Why did they act like showing Blade in her underwear was some sort of reveal that she was a woman? Keyaru even acted like he was surprised, but I thought it was common knowledge that Blade was female.
Mar 19, 2021 10:31 PM
Feb 2021
@Hime_Takamura Apparently in the novel Blade crossdresses to pick up girls, but the animators made her look too effeminate when they drew her for the series. Keyaru knew that Blade was a woman, it’s just that he was pretending to be a clueless victim so that he could catch her off guard and get an advantage.
choochootrain1Mar 19, 2021 11:03 PM
Mar 19, 2021 10:45 PM
Nov 2017
I wish they animated Blade’s giant spiky dildo, it gave the scene a more absurd/ wacky tone.

ultimateweeb173Mar 19, 2021 11:00 PM
Mar 21, 2021 1:50 AM
Aug 2020
Nieznajomy43 said:
So we didn't saw Keyaru having sex with Setsuna and Freia in this body? ...

Sukuna100 said:

Man at this point in time, I'm just happy that the anime is being continued. The way people hated on this anime, whereas they were the same people who loved goblin slayer. The double standards are unbelievable. Just hope that this series gets it proper recognition

Last time when I checked Goblin Slayer didn't rape anyone... he experienced similar things as Keyaru but he never became an asshole to anyone.
You can see in GS' mannerism how badly damaged he is because of his trauma, when Keyaru after his experience became rape driven edgelord.

I guess the goblins having sex with the female victims forcefully looked like rape to me only🙂
Mar 21, 2021 5:32 AM
Jan 2020
GreenPlatinum said:
Lupanthrope said:

Did you watched the anime ? Blade is disgusted by men, Keyaru needed to disguise himself into a woman so that he can caught Blade's attention.

And tr*p = trap I guess ? Not a slur at all. Stop seeing the devil everywhere

Do you think a bigoted person makes the distinction between a trans woman and a male sexual predator in a dress? In other circumstance would you argue "They are monkeys not black people" or "They are goblins not jews" so all the harmful messaging evaporates. It doesn't really matter what Keyaru needs to do in the story because it is the trope that's harmful here.

With regards to T slur the association is there and insinuating someones personal life choice exists to fool men into sex is clearly an issue.

It's a slur only when it's used like one. They are loved by many and some on LGBT fringes identify with it. Same with "Sissy", which is something I've identified as. We've claimed these words from the haters as part of our sexuality.

Word policing, especially by non-LGBT, is what gives these words power as a slur.
Mar 21, 2021 10:28 AM
Jan 2021
Cross dressed Keyaru do be...👌👌👌
Mar 21, 2021 1:51 PM

Dec 2016
Sukuna100 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:
So we didn't saw Keyaru having sex with Setsuna and Freia in this body? ...

Last time when I checked Goblin Slayer didn't rape anyone... he experienced similar things as Keyaru but he never became an asshole to anyone.
You can see in GS' mannerism how badly damaged he is because of his trauma, when Keyaru after his experience became rape driven edgelord.

I guess the goblins having sex with the female victims forcefully looked like rape to me only🙂

Goblins that are literally monsters... they aren't "made" to be heroes or have positive aspects they are made to be hated while for comparison when Keyaru is raping someone or is doing some really awful shit it is shown as something to celebrate, as his another win.

Even if you will made argument that Keyaru raped only those who raped him in previous timeline then still he used drugs to have sex with Kureha who was always nice to him (+that not adapted assasin who helped Eve in previous timeline).

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 21, 2021 1:57 PM
Aug 2020
Nieznajomy43 said:
Sukuna100 said:

Goblins that are literally monsters... they aren't "made" to be heroes or have positive aspects they are made to be hated while for comparison when Keyaru is raping someone or is doing some really awful shit it is shown as something to celebrate, as his another win.

Even if you will made argument that Keyaru raped only those who raped him in previous timeline then still he used drugs to have sex with Kureha who was always nice to him (+that not adapted assasin who helped Eve in previous timeline).

Look. What people are bashing this anime for the most is the rape content. For exa if it was shown as keyaru just simply having sex but those scenes not being shown explicitly, then this series wouldn't have gotten this much hate. Whereas the same could also be said for goblin slayer. Besides, Keyaru is not being portrayed as a hero to the audience. That's clearly not the authors intentions. It has more to do with indulging into the human conscience and emotions (revenge in this case).
Mar 21, 2021 3:33 PM

Dec 2016
Sukuna100 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Look. What people are bashing this anime for the most is the rape content. For exa if it was shown as keyaru just simply having sex but those scenes not being shown explicitly, then this series wouldn't have gotten this much hate. Whereas the same could also be said for goblin slayer. Besides, Keyaru is not being portrayed as a hero to the audience. That's clearly not the authors intentions. It has more to do with indulging into the human conscience and emotions (revenge in this case).

but you know that goblin slayer had literally just one scene in first episode? When if you count brainwashed Flare you had rape shown explicitly in every episode. also GS got a lot of shit for that scene, especially since it was turned up compared to LN and even manga.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Mar 21, 2021 9:22 PM

Jul 2012
MadVandal said:
GreenPlatinum said:

Do you think a bigoted person makes the distinction between a trans woman and a male sexual predator in a dress? In other circumstance would you argue "They are monkeys not black people" or "They are goblins not jews" so all the harmful messaging evaporates. It doesn't really matter what Keyaru needs to do in the story because it is the trope that's harmful here.

With regards to T slur the association is there and insinuating someones personal life choice exists to fool men into sex is clearly an issue.

It's a slur only when it's used like one. They are loved by many and some on LGBT fringes identify with it. Same with "Sissy", which is something I've identified as. We've claimed these words from the haters as part of our sexuality.

Word policing, especially by non-LGBT, is what gives these words power as a slur.

I'm sure some do but I see far more upset by it but I don't exactly trust Redo fans to use it in a trans positive way. My comment was more about how discussion here could be seen as transphobic especially with the context of a dude wearing women's clothing to trick another person into sex.
Mar 22, 2021 9:50 PM

Mar 2016
Damn, Keyaruga's gender-bent version is actually really adorable, it's only right for Setsuna and Freia to want to 'attack' Keyaruga's cute self, oh I meant 'Keara'

The bitch ass bimbo Blade is yet another scum about to be absolutely dominated by Keyaruga. Oh, you crossdress as men to trick women before raping them? NO U Such a dick bitch, Keara is in fact a man! How the table has turned...

I haven't read the manga or LN, but I think I saw somewhere that Blade was supposed to be in a dominatrix outfit with a big schlong strap-on attached. Seems like that was not included. Welp, I digress, I wonder what the revenge is gonna be.

This is a theory of mine, don't correct me if I'm wrong:
  • Since Blade really despises men to the point of uncontrollably vomiting upon the slightest touch of well... Anything, I would believe that either Keyaruga ruthlessly raped her OR he let some other men do it.
  • To that End if he were to do the latter, it would make sense if he rounds up all the fathers, husbands, boyfriends of all the girls who have been defiled by Blade and let them all gangbang the shit out of Blade.

However it'll turn out, I hope Blade became one of Keyaruga's slave instead of being killed off, she is after all one of the hero just like Freia is.
Mar 23, 2021 12:34 PM
Feb 2020
The anime just became a more tamer version of the manga
Mar 23, 2021 2:27 PM
May 2020
Keyaru had to change teams for a quick sec to get his revenge. Next episode is gonna be something else
Mar 23, 2021 5:01 PM
Jan 2018
GreenPlatinum said:
Lupanthrope said:

Did you watched the anime ? Blade is disgusted by men, Keyaru needed to disguise himself into a woman so that he can caught Blade's attention.

And tr*p = trap I guess ? Not a slur at all. Stop seeing the devil everywhere

You are just seeing the Devil where he isn't. Blade is a lesbian female sexual predator so to get her attention one need to be a woman, or a least look like one that's it. And that is not a kind of phantasm from the author to insult women (I saw some people calling the author incel and stuff), lesbian female sexual predator really exist IRL. Monstrosity has no gender

A "trap" is just a male person that you though was a woman and grew sexual attraction to him before realising that's a man and your sense fooled you. There's no negative connotation here
Mar 23, 2021 5:13 PM

Nov 2013
One question, how can a woman rape another woman?
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Mar 23, 2021 5:17 PM

Nov 2013
Nieznajomy43 said:
Sukuna100 said:

Well Kureha eventually love him, either way she will gladly want to have sex with him
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Mar 23, 2021 5:40 PM

Dec 2016
KyouKaiTen said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Well Kureha eventually love him, either way she will gladly want to have sex with him

She loves him only because he was her first and because she thinks he is a good guy. Kureha thinks that Keyaru saved Freia.
Even Keyaru mentioned that he will need to do some good things from time to time so she will be still loyal to him.

Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Mar 23, 2021 8:15 PM

Jul 2012
Lupanthrope said:
You are just seeing the Devil where he isn't. Blade is a lesbian female sexual predator so to get her attention one need to be a woman, or a least look like one that's it. And that is not a kind of phantasm from the author to insult women (I saw some people calling the author incel and stuff), lesbian female sexual predator really exist IRL. Monstrosity has no gender

In The birth of a nation from 1915 it is established in the text that black people if left unchecked will rape and destroy white society. The KKK in the film clearly has "no choice" but to lynch and get them in line. Do you think this isn't racist because the characters did what they had to do? Stories are filtered through their writers there's no he had to dress up like a girl.

Lupanthrope said:
A "trap" is just a male person that you though was a woman and grew sexual attraction to him before realising that's a man and your sense fooled you. There's no negative connotation here

If you were to give me a description of what a trans-woman is from the perspective of a transphobe this is what I'd get. A man who tries to trick people into believing their a woman for sex or whatever.

This term isn't even applied cleanly Lily from Zombieland Saga and Cagliostro from Granblue are both trans yet get called tr*p.
Mar 24, 2021 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
Keyaru as "Keara" is cute. :o

Blade's reaction was a surprise tbh. I wonder why she hates men that much.

Mar 27, 2021 10:11 AM

Oct 2008
revenge is fun! and it's Blade's turn!
i guess shemale/ladyboys are Blades mortal enemies! lolz she despises them!
5/5.

Mar 31, 2021 8:53 PM
Mar 2014
Nooooo! I want rapey rapey time for flare! Flip her straaaaaight again lmao next episode I wish he violates her
Apr 1, 2021 3:21 PM

Jan 2020
First of all, Keyaru is really bad at picking names. He just adds or drops letters. It's insane that anyone who he introduces himself to isn't just like, "Yeah you're the Hero of Recovery.

Moving on, the sequence with Keara and Blade Hero just reminded me of Scott Pilgrim fighting Todd. Blade Hero is over here losing her lesbian powers because she's laid eyes upon one too many dicks. That was an easy win.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 2, 2021 1:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahaha crossdressing Keyaru, he was looking good like that, but well now it's time for Blade to regret everything, and she'll finally discover how it feels to do it with a man
Apr 25, 2021 8:59 AM

Jun 2020
Blade is taking advantage of women with her power huh makes sense from Keyaru's past life

Expected Keyaru to have a woman form to get his revenge against Blade and do Blade dirty damn Blade is down bad

Felt bad for that father who had his daughter get raped just got kicked by Keyaru Eve is slowly getting used to Keyaru "doing" Freia and Setsuna maybe she'll join too who knows lol
Apr 27, 2021 8:52 AM
Sep 2015
The thing I don't like about this show is that it makes no sense.
If the sword hero had healings powers than why there's a recovery hero? Why the sword hero couldn't keep on fighting on ep 1? Also why can't he revive people when previously it stated that it could.
May 6, 2021 4:06 PM

Aug 2014
I hope we are not going downhill with the content... I hope it won't be some sick punish on Blade and Bullet and Norn.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 9, 2021 10:30 PM

Feb 2021
Wow Keyaru crossdressing lol. Blade is still pathetic as ever.

Jun 18, 2021 2:30 PM

Aug 2018
lol, so liking Keyaru's girl form.. When just a moment ago you were really feeling skeptic about it.. Well.. I guess, it's a pleasant surprise for you, Flare, Setsuna and Eve.. ;P Maybe you'll now also have all-female sexy times, fufu.. ;P
I wonder, if Keyaru can change his penis into vagina as well.. I mean, even if he didn't do it this time, it doesn't mean he can or can not.. Might as well it could have been choice of how he wanted to do the revenge..
Jul 14, 2021 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
Once again Japan tricked me in believing that someone is a dude, but it was actually a woman. Next episode we'll get the revenge on the sword hero, I have an idea how this is going to be...
Jul 21, 2021 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
just when it's about to enter the good part.
so how's gonna be? will Keyaru rape her then kill, or it's a straight kill?
I actually wished Keyaru would turn her into one of his toys.
Jul 28, 2021 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was honestly entertaining! I like how the author did this for us! I wasn't expecting Keyarugu to crossdress, it was honestly so entertaining. I wish the author did more of this though, or did they? Crossdressing Keyarugu is really cute! I agree with Setsuna and Fureia's opinion, he was super cute! If I had magic powers like Keyarugu does, I would heal myself to change the look of my face and pretend to be a female~!

When Blade started s**ually harassing by touching Keyarugu, this happened.

Yeah, we all know after that what happened. Damn, this anime is full of surprises and fun comedy.

I want to see more of Keyarugu crossdress! He looks really cute~! If Keyarugu doesn't mind, can you teach me that magic where you can change what you look like? ehe
Aug 20, 2021 10:04 AM

Aug 2015
Best ep for me.

Keara is so damn cute, I wouldn't mind her staying forever lol

Man, Blade really hates dicks, well too bad for her, she's gonna get lots of dicks next episode.

That Ragnarok sword is so op though, he actually lost because of that sword.
Aug 28, 2021 9:13 PM
Apr 2018
Uhm, I thought Keyaru knew that Blade was a woman... anyway, lmao, he still had the whole package
Oct 7, 2021 2:32 PM
Aug 2017
Funny episode lol

Keyaru and that merchant are getting along well

Eve secretly getting it on and soon will join in on the fun

Keyaru looking cute in girl form and it was hilarious when she surprised the blade hero. She put her hand right onto his goods and then threw up lmao. Too bad she hates dick, she probs gonna get alot of it next episode.

Bring forth the revenge
Oct 27, 2021 10:02 PM
Dec 2017
and this cancer just keeps on going even with the near end

Nov 3, 2021 1:15 AM

Jul 2013
Rape the rapist huh? I wonder what's a real 3rd wave feminist would say about this. I genuinely do. I serial rapist that preys on women happens to be a lesbian. Does raping her justified? Cause I sure as hell think so. Keyaruga should kill her after. Wait isn't the other hero gay? The black muscular guy with a big ass gun right? Wow much represent huh?
Dec 8, 2022 9:09 PM

Jul 2021
lol imagine watching this while it was airing and having to wait a whole week to see blade getting tortured. she really is disgusted by men. the whole ordeal will inflict more psychological damage on her than physical.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 1, 2023 4:29 AM

May 2021
So will that Gun Hero also turn out to be a female?

Feb 13, 2023 6:50 PM
Feb 2019
This is the fucking best ep so far on this ss
Sep 11, 2023 8:19 PM

Dec 2022
Flare and Setsuna were even more excited by Keyaru crossdressing than they normally are, and that's saying something, lol.

The old guy fucked up Keyaru's plan, but he managed to salvage it at the end anyway.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 30, 2023 6:57 PM

Nov 2010
Very interesting episode! I'm glad to see how much Keyaru cares for his "property." It was a good idea that he went himself. Eve or Setsuna would've stood no chance. I was surprised at how powerful Blade is. I thought it would be an easy win, like always. The fight scene was cool!

I wonder how Blade would've reacted if Keyaru sent Flare instead.
I thought Keyaru was in a bind there and that he was doomed.
Jan 14, 9:25 PM

Jul 2023
This is another funny episode.

Blade is an utter scum, raping women everywhere.

MC transforms into a girl, a very kawaii one at that, but maintains his pole.

So when Blade was going to rape him, she felt his pole and felt utter revulsion. She felt the disgust of someone about to do someone beautiful but was actually trans. lol

The initial fight between her and the MC felt for the first time that the MC was in danger. That, however, was a farce. We went back to what I was complaining about: the MC is overpowered.

But at least, he is using whatever skills he gains in creative ways.

An improvement with this episode is that they made a genuine attempt at comic relief, whereas in previous episodes the tone was so serious and dark. The only thing worth laughing about was how the author was able to get away with all that hentai shit.
patkarununganFeb 18, 7:39 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.