Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 26, 2021 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, Minami has a vulnerable side after all. Especially after all the hard work of the election, it looks like she tries to hide her vulnerable side from others. Quite interesting to see more into her past.

Tbh, I think she's lucky to have a friend like Tomozaki who is willing to talk to her when she needed the most.
Stark700Feb 26, 2021 4:32 AM
Feb 26, 2021 4:58 AM

Nov 2019
Tama coming in clutch comforting Mimimi and making that frown turn upside down.

Another nice episode, can't wait for Tomozaki and Kikuchi's movie date.
Feb 26, 2021 5:11 AM
Dec 2020
I think this is the worst episode so far, I find mimi pretty eh as a whole and we’ve been focused on her a bit too long for my taste. I want to focus on tomozakis progress as a person, and although I know the writing isn’t the best in this show, this episode has some moments I just had to take a break at because it was too cringy
said the lolicon bastard
Feb 26, 2021 5:12 AM

Mar 2019
"There is always someone who is better than you" (except you are really the number one of the whole world..) I think it's something Mimimi has to accept in the end...always do your own best.
But that's what made Hinami so strong...even crying with the 2nd place. Not because of 2 but there is someone who is better...

Feb 26, 2021 5:31 AM

May 2019
Another good episode. I love that the anime is nailing the progression of Tomozaki's character, wherein even in the later stages of the anime he still struggles to console someone; he hasn't suddenly become a god-tier character.

I was lowkey hoping that he'd lose his smile or look mad when Hinami joked that she was in a relationship though, ngl—would've spiced things up!

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 26, 2021 5:34 AM

Sep 2019
I like Tama and Mimimi’s friendship. It was a good episode, a lot better compared to the other episodes. I got baited by Aoi at the end.
Feb 26, 2021 5:54 AM
Dec 2020
Mimimi really takes competitions seriously and I admire her for that determination...

Hinami and Misuzawa are not dating... Confirmed

And we get to see a hair down Mimimi💖

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kBasRUI5TBOYmmgfUomFZ8gkgKuqmXEb/view?usp=drivesdk
IshigamimulongFeb 26, 2021 6:16 AM
Feb 26, 2021 5:54 AM

Jul 2020
I have a slight feeling that aoi and tomazaki are going to have a fight, what with him saying he only competes against himself whilst she competes for the number 1 spot.
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Feb 26, 2021 5:55 AM

Nov 2016
Fortunately Mimimi didn't burn out completely. Pushing yourself won't always be rewarded and can easily lead frustation, especially if you have only one specific goal in mind. Trying to suppress or overplay this additional emotional burden or inner demon so to speak won't work in the long run.

That's only one side of the coin, tho. The good thing is that you can choose to focus on your own growth and be content with it. Looking up to someone or simply a friendly rivalry can be beneficial in that regard and help getting the best out of yourself, this in turn can also inspire other people, namely Hanabi in this case. Thanks to her Mimimi came to an important realization and her conflicting feelings have mellowed out. If it takes more sexual harrasment to achieve that, so be it, that girl deseves happiness and all female bodies she can get her hands on xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 26, 2021 6:15 AM
Jul 2020
"mimimi sexual harrasment"lmao tomozaki SJSHSHSJSJKSKASJK

Jul 2017
In the battle between Minami and Aoi, the former always lags behind the popular latter. I'd feel that time and time again, the distance between both always grows closer but wider, as much as the rest are concerned.

The adage of "There's always someone better than you" strikes a chord with Minami, as we explore her backstory against Hinami in a past middle-school prefectural basketball tournament. Trying to get Minami to talk out of her obsession with Hinami is often more hurting than not, much less swallowing pride and ego down her throat.

Seeing Minami release her vulnerable side to Tomozaki, it may look like pep talk, but a character development moment. Add in Tama into the conversation, and it's a complete breakdown. Experiencing self-defeat and jealousy of victories, that's a lot to take in when you're feeling down a lot.

"You are the world’s number-one idiot!" What a way to encourage the idiot Minami from an endearing friend like Tama.

And it's back to more of Tomozaki's conquests from Aoi, though it sounds a lot more comical.

This sure isn't cringe as hell anymore.

Aug 2013
Mimimi is a strong and kind girl. I'm glad her problems were solved in the end, well not completely, and it was nice seeing her friendship with Tama.

Now, will we get the movie "date" with Kikuchi next episode?

Feb 26, 2021 6:26 AM

Oct 2017
Good to see Mimimi wasn't so burnt out that even her friends' words couldn't reach her anymore. I'm glad Tama's words got through to her and she's back to normal. Thou she's teasing Tama even more now lol which is a nice fanservice.

Tomozaki asking Shuuji about Mizusawa and Hinami's relationship was just hilarious. Also good to have confirmation that she's not dating.
Feb 26, 2021 6:27 AM

Dec 2014
Hair down Mimimi is just as great as her regular ponytail. <3
It's hard to see someone has energetic Mimimi down in the dumps because of her never changing situation but I'm glad she was able to bounce back.

At this point, it almost seems like Tomozaki struggles more when talking to guys than girls. xD
Feb 26, 2021 6:28 AM
Aug 2020
StoneFreee said:
I think this is the worst episode so far, I find mimi pretty eh as a whole and we’ve been focused on her a bit too long for my taste. I want to focus on tomozakis progress as a person, and although I know the writing isn’t the best in this show, this episode has some moments I just had to take a break at because it was too cringy

My thoughts exactly. I feel like we’ve gotten a lot of Mimimi time the past few episodes and her progression feels rather repetitive. I want more development for Tomozaki, especially the natural connection he’s forming with Kikuchi.
Feb 26, 2021 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
pretty nice episode, some cool development for minmi here
Feb 26, 2021 6:42 AM

Feb 2019
So it’s a big toss up between Minmi and Fuuka for best girl for me. Minmi’s dedication to catchup and surpass Aoi is admirable to me. I think she’s very realistic in how she thinks and acts too. Yea, it’s not logical to hate someone because they’re better than you and nice to you, but it’s just human nature.

Some nice Tomozaki development as usual this week too. Glad we got confirmation Aoi is still single.
Feb 26, 2021 6:47 AM
Dec 2020
Delthea said:
StoneFreee said:

My thoughts exactly. I feel like we’ve gotten a lot of Mimimi time the past few episodes and her progression feels rather repetitive. I want more development for Tomozaki, especially the natural connection he’s forming with Kikuchi.

Yeah man, I want the Fuuka route this is filler for me
said the lolicon bastard
Feb 26, 2021 6:59 AM

Jun 2019
This episode was pretty sad in my opinion. Seeing Mimimi like that made me sad. A cheerful person like her is trying so hard to keep up with Aoi and because of that, she's going through so much stuff. You can see her sad inside even though she's smiling on the outside.
Glad that at least Tomozaki is trying his best to cheer her up and trying to make her keep doing what she's doing so far. Also, Tama is a great friend.
Pre_YumFeb 26, 2021 7:03 AM
Feb 26, 2021 7:05 AM

Aug 2017
This show is way too ridiculous I can’t go on like this anymore 🤣. Straight up feels like a parody at this point especially when it’s taking itself so seriously
Feb 26, 2021 7:38 AM
Apr 2019
At least Mimimi's issue is somewhat resolved now. I just didn't like the awkwardness in the last part though lol
Feb 26, 2021 8:12 AM

May 2020
Justinian2324 said:
At least Mimimi's issue is somewhat resolved now. I just didn't like the awkwardness in the last part though lol

Lmao same, I had to pause and walk away because of how badly I cringed. I didn't cringe because I hate the show, but because of secondhand embarrassment
I'm a blunt and pessimistic guy who tries to be nice to everybody. Whether that's off-putting or not is for you to decide.

Feb 26, 2021 8:39 AM

Mar 2020
Even when Mimimi was at her breaking point, she was still able to keep a strong face. Sometimes you gotta let out all your emotions. Glad Tama was able to bring out Mimimi true feelings. Mimimi is as good as new as she was able to release everything that was on her mind.
Feb 26, 2021 8:59 AM
Dec 2020
Good episode Can’t wait for more episodes.But sadly only a few left.
Feb 26, 2021 9:12 AM
Jun 2019
mimimi is such an ambitious character, but the great thing is she's still listens to her friend. Great episode, i guess this is why mimimi is such a popular character in the LN.

Our boy here tomozaki, seems like its easier for him to befriend girls than boys lol! I mean, how on earth he's asking if hinami and mizusawa is dating or not to nakamura in front of hinami? I really lol'ed so hard
Feb 26, 2021 9:21 AM
Jun 2019
[quote=Delthea message=62133859]
StoneFreee said:

Come on, it is better that the show also focus on other character too. But if you're being observant, the exchange between aoi and tomozaki in the sewing room is awesome. When tomozaki says that he played tackfam not to be number 1 but instead he only compete with himself, look at aoi reaction that somehow disagree. I can see how this going to play out in the story, tomozaki will show aoi that to be number 1 is not the only things that matter
Feb 26, 2021 9:34 AM
Feb 2021
Very good episode, the more i watch this the more i get the vibe as of the likes of oregairu. So far so good, thinking to buy the light novel once the season end as it seems the novel is also one of the best selling in japan in recent years.

WizKid2 said:
Good episode Can’t wait for more episodes.But sadly only a few left.

Well, there's always a possibility of season 2 if it gets more popular. I notice that the rating of the show slowly but surely increasing every week. The last time i see it was 6 point something but now its a 7.

Also, the show keeps improving at voting website such as anitrendz. Tomozaki is always top 10 in a season packed with monstrous shows. From what i see of the production studios of this anime, this is their best rated series. With plenty of materials in the novel, there's always possibility of season 2.
Feb 26, 2021 9:34 AM
Jan 2020
Very emotional episode. We literally saw what was going on in Mimimi’s mind and what she was feeling. A lot of backstory as well, about how Mimimi got a taste of Aoi’s real strength. It was very brave of Tomozaki to ask her and Tama so that they could resolve the issue. In the end, the misunderstandings were taken care of and Mimimi gave the gang cute gifts.
Feb 26, 2021 10:03 AM

Dec 2015
Great episode. I would have preferred to see more of Kikuch. But the background story with Mimimi was nice as welll. And with this dealt ... the anime now can focus on other stuff.

Also the present for Nakamura got screentime. So more focu son Kikuchi soon I guess. And the 4 (Aoi, Mimimi, Tomozaki and the other girl) seem to be good friends now.

Maybe they can include Kikuchi somehow. Nakamura, the other guy and the girl that likes Nakamure ... seem to form the the other big group in the class.
Feb 26, 2021 10:13 AM

Oct 2020
Finally, a great episode where we see more of Minami. We learn more about her past and her interactions with Aoi. We also see more of her personality. Rather than a happy-go-lucky person, she often suppresses her hidden desires to be number 1 with an energetic attitude. This episode revealed a lot about Minami and Aoi. It certainly was an information overload. Overall, this episode was great.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2021 10:25 AM
Oct 2019
So we are 8 episodes in and I have yet to see anything that justifies having that romance tag in front. Character development is nice but I really want to know how they plan on shoving romance into this series. I doubt it is popular enough to even warrant a second season at this point.
Feb 26, 2021 10:59 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It would seem mimimi is being over dramatic and taking winning way too seriously. But when you’re at the top of the food chain with a highly competitive spirit, winning may mean much more than for the rest of us. She was probably thinking “why’d it have to be her, why is she the best, why do I want to rival a good friend?” It may be slightly extreme, but it still makes sense. But dang did this episode really make aoi look like a top tier character in the game of life. Oh man, it looks like I’ve been caught up in the cringe. That said, I think the cringe is completely behind us now, tomozaki is putting in work.

Maybe mimimi is super emotional and easily swayed, but I think she got over her jealousy problem just a bit too easily. All it took was a “you’re MY number one” from a friend and that’s it? I mean sure that should work but I’d think that her problem runs a little deeper than that. This is just a really small nitpick, but I think she got over it too suddenly. Or perhaps she just needed to let all her feelings out and that did the trick. Still, what I would have liked is her staying to listen to what tomozaki had to say at the train station, before claiming she had to get something and then leaving. I liked the direction that was going, he was probably going to tell her that being first doesn’t matter and that she’s freaking out about it too much. Anyhow, what we got was decent enough, and got the job done for the most part.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 26, 2021 11:22 AM
Jul 2019
Starting to think that Mimimi is lesbian........................
Feb 26, 2021 12:24 PM

Apr 2020
Judge: What have you to say in your defence?
FMmatron said:
If it takes more sexual harrasment to achieve that, so be it

MiscString said:
Justinian2324 said:

Lmao same, I had to pause and walk away because of how badly I cringed. I didn't cringe because I hate the show, but because of secondhand embarrassment
This perfectly describes how I felt watching, especially, the first two episodes but just that it happened every 2 fucking minutes...my body still twitches everytime tho whenever I hear him say "I've sure gotta respect for being [...] as a tRuE gAmEr"😭 This show has been giving me goosebumps for the wrong reasons lmao
asapabriFeb 26, 2021 12:31 PM

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 26, 2021 1:10 PM

Apr 2018
Tama with the huge clutch in saving Mimimi during her character arc. Tbh i kind of relate to her. I'm glad that Mimimi and Tomozaki are close friends with one another.

DAMN that ending making fun of Tomozaki like that xD

Now they all have matching keychains which is cute of Mimimi.
Feb 26, 2021 2:58 PM

Apr 2015
Mimimi's character arc is done and honestly hated to see her in the dumps like that. Luckily Tama managed to set her straight again, even if it did end up with Mimimi harrassing her more often now XD Truly the #1 idiot!

Tomozaki had a pretty awkward situation at the end, how did he even manage to think that bringing that up would make for a good conversation. Atleast we got a confirmation that Hinami and Mizusawa are not dating. Tomozaki must be relieved.

Atleast those keychains is his proof that he's making friends!

Feb 26, 2021 3:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Although I agree that the focus on Mimimi was a little longer than I would've liked, I actually almost teared up this episode. The flashback of Mimimi and Aoi's meeting in high school, I could really feel how Aoi's words saved her. Of course, it's not as if other people didn't notice or acknowledge her efforts, but to have someone who's "better" than you and on the same wavelength as you say that they know how much you've practiced and that they respect you, I think those words worth a lot.

Additionally, at first, I thought Mimimi's obsession with beating Aoi wasn't interesting, but the second conversation between her and Tomozaki made me understand her better. It was extremely relatable to when I was in middle school, where I had a friend who was always better than me at everything. She was (still is, lol) one of my best friends, but I simultaneously respected her and felt a bit resentful towards her. Just like Mimimi, I hated myself for thinking that way, and I even distanced myself from her for a few weeks. Of course, thinking about it now, it was dumb, and it's of no importance now (well, even in high school, I no longer cared). But back then, it sure felt like a big problem ^^; So again, I really relate to Mimimi's feelings towards Aoi, and I think it's a realistic take on some things people around that age can feel and experience. That being said...I'm still don't like Mimimi's sexual harassments...

Aside from that, I like seeing Tomozaki wanting to help and worry about others. At first, he really could care less about his classmates. I'm sure back then, he would've saw all this "drama" as nothing worth thinking about. Oh, I also liked how he said that for him, being number one isn't the most important, it's beating himself that is. I hope that's true, because that would definitely be something that separates him and Aoi, and I like his point of view. Speaking of Aoi though, Fuuka said Aoi is hard to read, and that makes me a bit curious as to who Aoi really is on the inside. There must be more to what she said about why she wanted to change herself?
Feb 26, 2021 4:22 PM

Mar 2020
Does anyone know if there is a gonna be a s2
Feb 26, 2021 4:30 PM

Oct 2020
I'm fine with a Minami centered episode and an explanation as to why she is so obsessed with Hinami. It all stemmed from that one middle school basketball tournament game. Battle of the aces (hard work and dedication vs natural talented).

Don't know if this was correct but how I interpret why Minami wanted to quit the track team was because at first Minami though Hinami was just naturally talented (going back to that scene where she said something alone the lines of she can do anything?). She then see Hinami training in the rain and was like she's also training so what is she doing that I not doing or lacking. Sort of like a defeatist attitude (like what's the point), where you lose to a person in a sport thinking they are just naturally talented but later find out they are just putting in the same amount of effort outside as you or less(?) but the gap in skills is just to great.

Her statement about how she loves Himani because she get her because she recognized her skills and also seeing her cry when getting 2nd place. Like to be the best is to come in 1st. Also at the same time jealous because if you really cared or get me than you should just quite the club. Why are you putting up a front and happy all the time. I know you were angry because you got 2nd place is what she's probably thinking kinda thing idk

What Fumiya said is kinda true. You don't need to be 1st to feel special as long as people recognize that you are putting in the effort. Hinami certainly acknowledges that, Hanabi for sure (I'm really happy that they are friends) as well as Fumiya. In the end I'm glad Minami decided to rejoin the track club.

Feb 26, 2021 4:44 PM

Apr 2020
I should be the one who aware Fuuka has a beautiful smile towards Tomozaki.

The "huh" in the end is so weird. Why's he cracking? And you're the only male in the group.

The ED is nice.
Feb 26, 2021 4:51 PM
Oct 2020
StoneFreee said:

I disagree... overall there hasn't been one "bad" episode considering I give shows at least one season and I'm liking tomozaki more then Horimiya because of pacing and the fact they're aren't cutting content to "optimize" the experience. Minami isn't my favorite character either but I rather her get substantial character development then not get any of it. She may also get better in the future. Minami is also somewhat relatable so she prob is VERY relatable to a lot of people especially in Japan. Jaku can easily be a 3 or 4 season show from what it seems like so see her character development as an investment into future dialogue and interactions between the cast members.
Feb 26, 2021 4:54 PM
Oct 2020
lil_uzuhan said:
lil_uzuhan said:

There most likely will be a season two, given the improving sentiment of this show among people who wrote it off as trash just by the key is visual and synopsis.
Feb 26, 2021 6:30 PM
Apr 2019
BetaMaleUltra said:
It would seem mimimi is being over dramatic and taking winning way too seriously. But when you’re at the top of the food chain with a highly competitive spirit, winning may mean much more than for the rest of us. She was probably thinking “why’d it have to be her, why is she the best, why do I want to rival a good friend?” It may be slightly extreme, but it still makes sense. But dang did this episode really make aoi look like a top tier character in the game of life. Oh man, it looks like I’ve been caught up in the cringe. That said, I think the cringe is completely behind us now, tomozaki is putting in work.

Maybe mimimi is super emotional and easily swayed, but I think she got over her jealousy problem just a bit too easily. All it took was a “you’re MY number one” from a friend and that’s it? I mean sure that should work but I’d think that her problem runs a little deeper than that. This is just a really small nitpick, but I think she got over it too suddenly. Or perhaps she just needed to let all her feelings out and that did the trick. Still, what I would have liked is her staying to listen to what tomozaki had to say at the train station, before claiming she had to get something and then leaving. I liked the direction that was going, he was probably going to tell her that being first doesn’t matter and that she’s freaking out about it too much. Anyhow, what we got was decent enough, and got the job done for the most part.
her behaviour is also influenced by her family condition, I hope we'll see them in anime format :))
Feb 26, 2021 6:31 PM
Apr 2020
Usually, the one who's the happiest outside is the saddest inside. Poor Mimimi. She's been carrying that emotion since middle school. But, good thing that she's a bit okay now. Thanks to Tama and Tomozaki.

So, Aoi and Misuzawa aren't dating. And she said that while looking at Tomozaki!!!

Feb 26, 2021 6:31 PM

Oct 2012
I dunno... one pat on the head and her issues were resolved? Then again, she is probably someone who craves for praise yet acts as she never needs it so it could work.

Anyway, it wasn't bad ep overall. Bit strange for him talking pretty much normally with all the girls yet reverting back to his former self when giving gift to Nakamura (still don't understand why he asked him about Misuzawa).

But I don't think Hinami was showing her colors here, she may as well as lie here for her reasons. They may not dating yet. Either that or they dated before. Or he is yet another AttaFami player teaching her. Or... Mizusawa actually is what Hinami is to Tomozaki - she was completely introverted before and he is giving her goals like she does to Tomozaki.
That would explain where she got the idea.

No matter what Tomazaki would have to prove that she is actually better than him.
Feb 26, 2021 6:34 PM

Nov 2011
I really do not know how to feel that Tomozaki had little to no impact on Minami in the end. I just don't understand how the word "Rival" never showed up...isn't that what Aoi and Hinami are?

Minami was working hard with Tomozaki like "Okay well keep going" Even though he saw her struggling.
It's nice he's lending an ear for her to talk to, but having Tama be the one who solves Minami's problems by calling her a "Number One Idiot." Eh it felt like this arc was two episodes too many.
Which pains me to say because I like Minami.

Seems like Aoi is angry that Tomozaki only plays Tackfam for himself.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 26, 2021 7:16 PM

Jul 2020
Idk what is this show trying to accomplish.
Its already 8 episode and I'm still not getting the romance scenarios
Feb 26, 2021 7:18 PM

Nov 2017
Real question: how do you hit the front of the rim from below like that and make it in? That honestly upset me lmao
Feb 26, 2021 8:20 PM
Nov 2020
It's seems like it's hard for Type A personalities to mesh well together (such as the case of Mimimi and Hinami). In the end, everyone deserves happiness, and especially Mimimi needs to be reminded of that. I kinda liked the playful chemistry that she has with Tomozaki-kun, and I can't help but wonder if those two got together instead (as a hypothetical, of course).

SoraSenpai said:

Seems like Aoi is angry that Tomozaki only plays Tackfam for himself.

Yeah, that reaction she gave looked like Tomozaki just told her something that she didn't want to hear. Kinda like cognitive dissonance. The concept of not striving for winning/first place but rather focusing on the constant struggle against oneself seemed like a tough pill to swallow for Hinami.

SoraSenpai said:

I really do not know how to feel that Tomozaki had little to no impact on Minami in the end.

At the very least, he served as a catalyst for Mimimi's recovery. For example, during the train station scene, Mimimi just unloading her thoughts and feelings about Hinami to Tomozaki was a cathartic experience for her (and she even told him that she felt much better after telling him all that stuff). Secondly, Tama saved Mimimi with her "number one idiot" and "you're my hero" spiel, but some of that credit has to go to Tomozaki for spontaneously (and courageously) asking Mimimi to walk home together along with Tama at the very last minute.

Anime_Jesus said:
Real question: how do you hit the front of the rim from below like that and make it in? That honestly upset me lmao

Whew, glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!

Mich666 said:

Bit strange for him talking pretty much normally with all the girls yet reverting back to his former self when giving gift to Nakamura (still don't understand why he asked him about Misuzawa).

Despite Tomozaki improving his social skills, most of his experience so far has come from interacting with the girls. Nakamura is still the top dog, aka "alpha male" in the school, and it can be quite daunting/intimidating for Tomozaki-kun to face him head-on like that, especially since he knows that Nakamura is still deadset on beating him thoroughly on Attack Fam.
Feb 26, 2021 9:58 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really liked this episode, and I think it’s placed Mimimi as my best girl, it was a heavy situation for her and it’s good to see her friends came through and solved her dilemma, and I understood her feelings but it’s good to see her happy again. If you ask me, 2nd place is usually the best lol, at least when it comes to my waifu taste. And wow, Hinami’s reaction to Tomozaki saying he plays Takfam for himself was kinda wild, perhaps my theory could have some truth to it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone else disappointed on whom does tomozaki date? (LN SPOILERS)

Elma_fer - Mar 20, 2021

23 by Mikhail0703 »»
Mar 28, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 15, 2021

124 by SaulN9903 »»
Mar 9, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Which is your favorite ship?

TheCryBabyHero - Nov 22, 2023

15 by Fail_Man_X »»
Mar 7, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

180 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

201 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.