Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 16, 2021 9:42 PM

Apr 2015
Dang, the Magic Knights who trained in the Heart Kingdom have gotten much more powerful. Charmy and Leopold got strong showings, while Mimosa used Hyper Beam. I'm particularly interested in Charmy. I hope her half-dwarf origins gets explored in the future.

Like others, I am let-down by the Spirit Guardians (except Gaja). I am going to assume that they took out a Dark Disciple or two, before losing. If that's not the case, then yikes. Lorepechika and Gaja must be carrying the Kingdom.

It does seem to be that militarily, the Heart Kingdom is the weakest of the four. Most of their Spirit Guardians seem to be weaker than the Magic Knight Captains, and they don't appear to have squads that help them out in battle. I believe one of the reasons for the lack of strength is their geography. The Spade Kingdom borders three hostile nations. The Clover Kingdom and Diamond Kingdom border two hostile nations each. In contrast, the Heart Kingdom borders one hostile nation (Spade Kingdom) and one friendly nation (Clover Kingdom). They likely engaged in much lesser warfare than the other Kingdoms; meaning their military didn't expand as massively as the other nations.
GraumannFeb 16, 2021 9:45 PM
Feb 17, 2021 2:29 AM

Jun 2015
Roch2001 said:
Bah. No pun intended. But i've been waiting too see a Charmy awakening again ever since the elf arc and although I got one, it was a little too fast. I know they wrapping things up for a bit but I would of prefered they went full on DBZ time and at least given everyone an episode per fight. Heck I'd of even settled for half a one!

Now the big question is, when Charmy loses her wolf form after the fight, will she go back to fat Charmy or normal Charmy? Answers on a postcard folks!

vipergod said:

4 clover captain?lol if we consider what happened in this ep about half of golden dawn is enough to destroy entire heart kingdom. I could accept that if heartkingdom was presented as a really weak kingdom at the beginning but evey one was like "wow they are coolest country ever their queen is so broken. Spirit guardians op lets go learn something from them." And then wr see this shit.

I don't know if we watching the same show but the spirit guardian training is being shown by all the clover kingdom peeps when they cast them arrays. The guardians use this array kind of magic and have passed it onto the Clover Kingdom people who have incorporated it into there own distinct magic style. Its mentioned multiple times in the episode. Its also part of why the Clover peeps are being so successful, because there basically using magic styles created from integrating Guardian heart kingdom level magic with there own.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
so what? U didnt even get my point! I said why are spiritguardians so fucking weak? The only defence force of heart kingdom are weaker than 3rd rate cloverkingdom magic knights. That doesn't make any sense!

thepath said:

Captain or vice captain does not mean much at this point.

Some of the vice captain are weaker than normal magic knights. For example, Purple Orca vice captain got beaten easily by Zora. Also, vice captains of Coral Peacock and Crimson Lion are noting special. Leo is probably stronger than his vice captain after time skip

Also, the former Captain of Purple Orca is weak and current one is not much better.

Heart kingdom has only two strong people (Gaja and Queen), but even these two can't beat Yami. Diamond Kingdom is even weaker.

Im referring to high lvl captain and vice captain. For example William and yuno. Luck is supposed to be weaker than yami and their vice captain right?
Feb 17, 2021 3:09 AM

Jan 2021
asapabri said:
This episode truly was one of the more underwhelming ones before this break but greatness is sure to come hehe

Oh boi, bet you did :o Charmy go brrrr

Felt as if this episode was set up to be underwhelming so that the next episode, in comparison, will blow minds. XD.
Feb 17, 2021 3:18 AM

Jan 2021
Natsu88 said:
Too bad we only got to see a couple seconds of Astas devil. As pissed as he's about Dante maybe there's a chance something will happen. My god even in his past Dante was such a psycho. I bet his devil power enhanced it even more.

Yay the second time we got to see Charmy's sexy form. Her magic with the wolf cooking her opponent is a little bit silly but still nothing you want to mess with. Halbet can be proud, she got finished by a Jotaro move. I wished Charmy would be able to stay in this form permanently.

Leo as well became super strong. But something felt weird. He creates such a giant magic circle, the most likely biggest fire spell in BC history strikes out of it and his opponent gets lightly burned? Not sure why but okay.

Unfortunately I can't help but thinking of solar beam when I see Mimosas giant plant shooting. And somehow I don't believe that tongue guy is dead. Oh boy now with Vanicas appearance it will get interesting. I'm excited to see Noelles progress but I'm even more curious to see Loropechika fight especially now where it gets serious. Hopefully I don't end up cheering for Vanica haha.

I guess because of his dark and malice full character he was chosen by the devil/became suitable as a host for the devil. To think that he's searching for more negative feelings and deeds just for the sake of feeling "alive". Indeed a dark and dangerous villain.

Hahaha. I thought it was a JoJo reference although Charmy is always ending sentences with "la" that I got confused. Certainly this scene was one of the highlights of the episode for me XD.

Megicula and Noelle's interaction is going to be interesting. Next episode is going to be more informative and filled with action then this episode.

Feels like they intentionally made this episode underwhelming so that in comparison the next episode will be god level. XD.
Feb 17, 2021 3:30 AM
May 2020
Dont mess with charms when food is the topic
Feb 17, 2021 6:18 AM

Jan 2018
vipergod said:
Roch2001 said:
Bah. No pun intended. But i've been waiting too see a Charmy awakening again ever since the elf arc and although I got one, it was a little too fast. I know they wrapping things up for a bit but I would of prefered they went full on DBZ time and at least given everyone an episode per fight. Heck I'd of even settled for half a one!

Now the big question is, when Charmy loses her wolf form after the fight, will she go back to fat Charmy or normal Charmy? Answers on a postcard folks!

I don't know if we watching the same show but the spirit guardian training is being shown by all the clover kingdom peeps when they cast them arrays. The guardians use this array kind of magic and have passed it onto the Clover Kingdom people who have incorporated it into there own distinct magic style. Its mentioned multiple times in the episode. Its also part of why the Clover peeps are being so successful, because there basically using magic styles created from integrating Guardian heart kingdom level magic with there own.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
so what? U didnt even get my point! I said why are spiritguardians so fucking weak? The only defence force of heart kingdom are weaker than 3rd rate cloverkingdom magic knights. That doesn't make any sense!

thepath said:

Captain or vice captain does not mean much at this point.

Some of the vice captain are weaker than normal magic knights. For example, Purple Orca vice captain got beaten easily by Zora. Also, vice captains of Coral Peacock and Crimson Lion are noting special. Leo is probably stronger than his vice captain after time skip

Also, the former Captain of Purple Orca is weak and current one is not much better.

Heart kingdom has only two strong people (Gaja and Queen), but even these two can't beat Yami. Diamond Kingdom is even weaker.

Im referring to high lvl captain and vice captain. For example William and yuno. Luck is supposed to be weaker than yami and their vice captain right?

Every kingdom has their own power level I awlays think what stage Zero from
them could just be as strong a 1st class magic knight in Clover Kingdom so Spirit
Guardians was not meant to be that strong. Their only unique traits is that their
magics are purely based on natural elements and their use of arrays. And since
some of the clover knights tried to learn Heart Kinngdom technique so it safe to
assume they're now stronger. If I would rank them it will probably go like this

Dark Triad > Yami > Loropecheka > Gaja, clover team that trained in heart
kingdom > Yuno > other Black Bull members > Golden Dawn > rest of clover
magic knights

the captains in clover kingdom can be put in between Gaja and Yuno. while the
Spirit Guardians who are supposed to be stage zero, tbh we really didn't see
anything about them yet so I'll just assume they got beaten due to some
circumstances but they're still probably stronger than most clover knights aside
from the clover's captains and some blackbull members.
Feb 17, 2021 8:51 AM
Oct 2019
Let's go Charmy Supremacy....
Dwarf mode on...

Did Charmy just Ora Ora Ora her??? Lmao

Leopold fight was alright...

So the question is are Gaja the only spirit guardian that matter???
I feel like the rest are defeated so easily....
Feb 17, 2021 2:00 PM

Apr 2015
I am always down for Charmie's transformation, she looks so good in that form!! Glad to see it again!
Feb 17, 2021 3:59 PM

Jun 2015

vipergod said:

You didnt get my point. I even spelled it out. The heart kingdom is fighting demons. I guess you missed the entire rest of the show when you seen how hard a single demon can be and it nearly consumed the entire world had it not been for the fight back the clover peeps did.

So its not unexpected the heart kingdom is having versus people with demon powers. They even quote there demon percentage skill level in combat power. Why would spirit guardians be any different to Captain class clover kingdom power levels? You assume they are weak, but look how the clover kingdom got turned over during the elf invasion and also vs a single demon.

And now you be all crying like a little baby because you can't process the story and take on board the advancement the Clover folks have gone through training with magic which is different to the clover kingdoms and equivalent to Captain class magic.

The spirit guardians are not weak, they simply don't have the magic to combat demons. Its the whole f'ing narritave of the arc that the heart kingdom asked for help from the clover kingdom because the oncoming invasion of the spade demons was too much for them to handle.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 17, 2021 10:04 PM

Jan 2018
Roch2001 said:

vipergod said:

You didnt get my point. I even spelled it out. The heart kingdom is fighting demons. I guess you missed the entire rest of the show when you seen how hard a single demon can be and it nearly consumed the entire world had it not been for the fight back the clover peeps did.

So its not unexpected the heart kingdom is having versus people with demon powers. They even quote there demon percentage skill level in combat power. Why would spirit guardians be any different to Captain class clover kingdom power levels? You assume they are weak, but look how the clover kingdom got turned over during the elf invasion and also vs a single demon.

And now you be all crying like a little baby because you can't process the story and take on board the advancement the Clover folks have gone through training with magic which is different to the clover kingdoms and equivalent to Captain class magic.

The spirit guardians are not weak, they simply don't have the magic to combat demons. Its the whole f'ing narritave of the arc that the heart kingdom asked for help from the clover kingdom because the oncoming invasion of the spade demons was too much for them to handle.

This, Heart Kingdom Queen knows they don't have a chance even with Spirit Guardians. They literally asked help in the beginning and not he other way around.
Feb 17, 2021 10:12 PM

Aug 2019
Amazing episode with Yami and Charmy
Feb 18, 2021 5:06 AM

May 2020
The episode itself was just ouch, just like last week, it was okay in the least and if not, bad. Nearing the end, Pierrot gives no yeeb now lol.
Feb 19, 2021 1:07 PM

Jun 2015
Dude, I dont even know what we discussing anymore. Of course the heart kingdom needed help. The Spade kingdom has been crushed and over taken by the demons, the heart kingdom Queen is cursed and the only people so far able to take on the devils invading the world has been the Clover kingdom folks?

wonhallyu17 said:
Roch2001 said:

This, Heart Kingdom Queen knows they don't have a chance even with Spirit Guardians. They literally asked help in the beginning and not he other way around.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 19, 2021 10:18 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! Charmy single-handedly soloed and won against that dark disciple bitch!
Leopold also level-up with that huge ass giant array of magic Crimson Eruption! and finisher Profound Spiral Flames!
Looks like this time Mimosa and Noelle time to shine but their opponent would be unforgiving since she is one of the triad...that gotta hurt for these girls catastrophically!
5/5.

Mar 2, 2021 6:37 PM

Aug 2015
Well then, never ever get on Charmy's bad side. Lol, only Yami can make jokes during a serious battle.

The magic knights did well in defeating the Dark Disciples. Looks like Noel and the others are gonna have a hard time with Vanica.

Ummmm...not to be mean/rude but shouldn't the Guardians be more powerful???? Unless they defeated other disciples off-screen. If not then ummm...Gaja and Loropechika need to do some reevaluations.
UniqueOtaku101Mar 2, 2021 6:44 PM
Mar 5, 2021 12:11 PM

Mar 2019
Well I'd be lying if I said that I was surprised to find out that Dante hasn't died from that slash. But tbh, I like this three theory and the underworld, because this is the exact same thing the elves were talking about so everything is related. Nice episode overall.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 26, 2021 5:57 AM

Jan 2011
Charmy Chads win again.
Apr 6, 2021 5:38 AM

Mar 2016
Charmy bashed that fool! After all, she is a hybrid of an elf and a dwarf. The best part is that her glutton magic involves a wolf! Leopold is learning as he used his ability to endure to create a full on magic circle and BOOM! Gaja was like a chad. Now, the hardest part begins.....
Apr 10, 2021 10:43 AM
Oct 2019
i wanted charmy's wolf to eat that mage lady, not just her hair. WHERE IS RILL? (he went back to the clover kingdom for that magic knight's meeting, i know.) i wanted him to see his goddess charmy haha

dante is just now using his actual devil powers, or, at least to heal his wounds. and releasing devils into the human world? hmm, that might be kind of fun for the story. so i think it'll probably happen

asta's devil wants to kill them... ok ok. i'm really excited to see what transpires with his devil

yami can't defeat dante, right? and the women can't defeat vanica? so, i wonder who gets captured, etc...
Apr 24, 2021 9:09 AM
Jun 2016
Charmy still reigns as best girl of this series. You go girl, cook that B up. Lol
May 6, 2021 2:30 AM

Mar 2016
We got to see a little bit of Asta's demon's malice and also Dante's body magic, damn, if he doesn't have that, Dante is finished. He's no match for Yami in combat.
Well..
This is mainly an episode dedicated to our lovely Clover Kingdom characters kicking a bunch of Dark Disciples' asses!

Charmy's opponent really doesn't stand a chance by a long shot when Charmy transforms into her human form, this bimbo is as good as done for. She knows NOTHING about beauty with all that artificial devil-nutritional bullshit, Charmy is the true natural beauty, a maiden born of natural freshly grown produce, Charmy the Charming is infinitely incomparable in both appearance, and strength.

The same goes for Leopold's opponent, in fact, this is an unusual matchup. Leopold, a guy that goes for direct attacks vs this coward of a soldier who uses cheap long-ranged strategy to chip away his opponents. Wow, what a pussy, he's a prey who got absolutely roasted to oblivion by Leopold's gigantic flame eruption! Get outta here.

Vanica is finally here, oh I'm lovin' this!
Jun 29, 2021 7:12 AM

Jun 2020
Dante's getting a stubborn head and that's what made him lose to Yami

Another one of these narcisstic mages like the witch from last time and also Mimosa's brother don't forget about that, The mistake she did was to enrage Charmy and you don't want to see that, She turned to mom's spagetthi real quick and got beaten by Charmy say goodbye to that face of hers

Snyle also got a taste of pain from Leopold he should've seen that coming and the pain that he was to feel would feel like hell specially coming from Leopold.

(P.C. Enduring Hot and Cold temps can be tough even I can't handle the heat and the cold and waiting for Black Clover to air again)
Jul 31, 2021 7:24 PM

Mar 2019
Charmy would be great in Jojo lmao
Aug 9, 2021 1:20 AM

Mar 2015
Love seeing Charmy in her "final" form!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 15, 2021 7:03 PM

Dec 2013
Charmy's skinny form is as op as ever. The narcissistic women never stood a chance...

It's nice to have some Leo action for once.
Aug 16, 2021 2:42 PM
Jan 2021
The fights in these episodes truly showed the strength and development of the individuals who have been training in the Heart Kingdom.

Yami seemed to have caused Dante to use more of his magical arsenal as a result of Yami's new move that can't miss. Asta has finally woken up from his rampage that he went on after Gauche got hit back in Episode 162. Gray is apparently an Arcane Stage fighter and used her magic to get rid of the sword inside of Gauce and seal up his wound. I don't even get what kind of Transformation Magic that is, unless she transformed the sword into something to seal up Gauche's injuries and replace any vitals that might've been taken out.

Charmie came to the rescue because the fruit in the forests were being burned be Helbet Chevour. Yeah you shouldn't mess with food around Charmie, otherwise she's going to get really pissed off and clap your cheeks. That's what happened to Helbet, despite the fact that she has the powers of the Devil, which all of the Dark Disciples love to brag about.

Leopold got to show off that he isn't simply the brother of Fuegoleon and Mereleona. He is his own person with his own set of strengths, mainly being his endurance. He was able to hold out against Sivoir Snyle and create the biggest magic circle array that I've ever seen in the series thus far and burn this dude to a crisp.

Gaja made quick work of a random Dark Disciple and so did Mimosa Vermillion with her Flower Cannon in which Queen Loropechika lent her some mana in order to do so.

Now there is a new enemy for the three women (Loropechika, Mimose, Noelle) and Undine to face off against and this enemy apparently has a history with the queen.
Aug 28, 2021 7:07 PM

Mar 2009
Charmy is looking pretty hot.
Oct 4, 2021 11:19 PM

Aug 2018
The spirit guardians were a joke lmao

didnt know Charmy had such big tits :o

Nov 17, 2021 2:03 AM

Jul 2015
Cooking with Charmy segment got me fooled into thinking that her wolf was going to eat the enemy girl entirely instead of only her magic hair.

Mar 9, 2022 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
As a manga reader I already know what they 3 are planning and what they are gonna do!!
Charmy Beautiful form again, and Leo is hell of a strong guy now!
Mamosa one shoted that guy, well she is not that bad is suppose!
Next episode is gonna be girls vs Magecula!
Jun 2, 2022 11:39 PM
Oct 2020
Lots of mini battles with he Dark Disciples, who didn't turn out to be all that powerful after all. Made for some snice visuals in the battles though. I especially like Leo's fire attack, which always look pretty cool in the animation.

Halbet was a memorable dark disciple, albeit short lived. I'd say she looked good enough to eat- and ended up as a plate of spaghetti lol. The power of Charmy's wolf in sheep's clothing form is always impressive. As well as the form of the older Charmy itself. Enough to make any wolf drool.

The creeper that tried to attack Lolopechka was easily dispensed with Mimosa's Flower power cannon. But the one who followed behind with the spade eyepatch is clearly more powerful. Looks like were in for another major battle coming up!

Jun 12, 2022 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
Korosu!
Asta is back to normal.
Charmy riding Kinto'un.
Halbet.
The wolf is back.
Charmy getting her shokugeki on.
Charmy won. Charmy oppai.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 23, 2022 5:47 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Charmy is a total gag character, she cannot lose. Send her after Dante right away

As for Leopold, dang. I'm surprised the whole kingdom isn't on fire.

Either the dark disciples and spirit guardians are actually weak asf, or our main cast just got that much stronger. Whatever it is, I'm glad they're not spending TOO much time on the cannon fodder fights. All we really want to see is our guys go up against the Dark Triad.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 24, 2022 3:52 PM

Jan 2011
The Spirit Guardians where a bit underwhelming. Even if they do not have the "right" magic, they should at least be able to do, well, something. And that is bullshit anyway, how often have we seen people with the "wrong" magic defeat their opponent? Heck, that guy boasted against Luck that Luck has the wrong magic, and how did that turn out? The help they needed was supposed to be to fight against the devils, not some random dudes.

Leopold was..well, kinda nice that he was like "i don't care where you are, if you can attack me you're in range", but the effect was kinda lackluster. The guy who never experienced pain in combat before was still able to talk, and the area was still okay, not burned to ash.

And overall, i wonder. Even Dante, currently he's basically an ordinary mage. Powerful, but nothing special. Compare that to the fight against Zagred. Of course Dante was not defeated by a random slash, but as of right now, especially if he can only use like 80% of the devils power, he's a joke. The scaling must be logarithmic or whatever for him to be any real danger once he released his full power. Of course, power scales as the plot demands, but still..
Dec 4, 2022 4:48 PM

Mar 2010
Everyone seemed a bit too OP... And I guess things are going a bit faster paced as well. usually these fights would last longer.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 147 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2020

47 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 120 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2020

116 by Ishiryoku »»
May 3, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2019

67 by Ishiryoku »»
May 3, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

244 by FidyBack »»
May 2, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

102 by Ishiryoku »»
May 1, 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.