Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »
Feb 14, 2021 4:03 AM

Aug 2013
electromagneto said:
armchair3 said:
Stop trying to make a guy love his family romantically you weirdos
Eren has been shown to get visibly angry whenever Mikasa treats him like her little brother/son though, so maybe Eren wants Mikasa to treat him in a different way? Who knows~

Besides, the word "family" can have more than one meaning. A union formed between husband and wife in marriage is also called a family, you know.

You try so hard to make it seem like Eren secretly loves Mikasa romantically the whole time lmao. His annoyances are just normal reaction when your family has been nagging and doting you too much. It's the same with Jeanbo getting aggressive at his mother.

So far the romance is entirely one-sided. Even her scenes from 123 are entirely from her POV, nothing from the guy himself.
Feb 14, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2019
The entire world is in war and still, some talk about Mikasa x Eren ship
Feb 14, 2021 11:34 AM

Sep 2017
ItsNoux said:
The entire world is in war and still, some talk about Mikasa x Eren ship

War, war never changes.
Ship wars I mean.
Feb 14, 2021 12:42 PM

May 2017
What do you guys think happened between the eldians and marleyans on the fort? I honestly always had a feeling that the fort people are the only survivors left, and if the Alliance arrive after stopping Eren only to find out that everyone shot each other, it would be pretty depressing, would also give the "Mist" vibe that Isayama always talked about and it would mean Eren succeeded.

I also have a question, I still don't understand what Zeke meant in chapter 136 when he asked Armin "Did Ymir eat you too?" This question wasn't addressed again in chapter 137, but I still find it weird, I guess you can say Armin was captured (he didn't get eaten tho) by the okapi that Ymir was controlling, but we never saw Zeke get eaten by any titan so why did he ask that? Also where the hell was Zeke's real body anyway? He emerged from one of those spines on Eren's titan but I don't understand how. Did Ymir rebuild his body again? Why would she do that? Ymir is so confusing to me 😂 If she's helping the Alliance then why were the ancient titans controlled by her still attacking them? Even the okapi still went after Armin before he killed it. Seriously what is up with Ymir?
Feb 14, 2021 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
Levi just went and decapitated Zeke. That was a wtf moment for me.

Feb 14, 2021 1:56 PM
Dec 2019
Roowanx said:
What do you guys think happened between the eldians and marleyans on the fort? I honestly always had a feeling that the fort people are the only survivors left, and if the Alliance arrive after stopping Eren only to find out that everyone shot each other, it would be pretty depressing, would also give the "Mist" vibe that Isayama always talked about and it would mean Eren succeeded.

I also have a question, I still don't understand what Zeke meant in chapter 136 when he asked Armin "Did Ymir eat you too?" This question wasn't addressed again in chapter 137, but I still find it weird, I guess you can say Armin was captured (he didn't get eaten tho) by the okapi that Ymir was controlling, but we never saw Zeke get eaten by any titan so why did he ask that? Also where the hell was Zeke's real body anyway? He emerged from one of those spines on Eren's titan but I don't understand how. Did Ymir rebuild his body again? Why would she do that? Ymir is so confusing to me 😂 If she's helping the Alliance then why were the ancient titans controlled by her still attacking them? Even the okapi still went after Armin before he killed it. Seriously what is up with Ymir?

If i dont recall badly, until around chapter 133 4 days had passed from the rumbling start. so if SGK globe is similar to earth in size i seriously doubt the rumbling have done the damage people imagine... more around 30-50%. If thats the case there are many humans alive, and if isayama is consistent the peace pro alliance believe is practically secure is delusion, an enormous asspull.

Unless the numbers get down to around only 20 % or less survivors, paradis is still in danger, huge danger.
Feb 15, 2021 1:58 AM

Dec 2017
Roowanx said:
Also where the hell was Zeke's real body anyway? He emerged from one of those spines on Eren's titan but I don't understand how. Did Ymir rebuild his body again? Why would she do that? Ymir is so confusing to me 😂
As stated before in the previous chapters, the Alliance speculated that Zeke was still acting as a medium for Eren to use the Founder's abilities, and that he was hidden somewhere in the gigantic structure of Eren's Founding Titan. Their objective was to locate Zeke and kill him to terminate Eren's access to the Coordinate.

If she's helping the Alliance then why were the ancient titans controlled by her still attacking them? Even the okapi still went after Armin before he killed it. Seriously what is up with Ymir?
Armin has also gained Ymir's trust after his conversation with Zeke in the Paths realm in this chapter, as he (and Zeke) finally understands what and who Ymir actually is and what she wants (just like Eren in chapter 122).

Armin also managed to convince Zeke to "fight" once again for their cause. That's why Zeke decided to help by:
  • summoning the previous Titan shifters to protect the Alliance from the mindless titans.
  • ordering the Collosal Titans to stop the rumbling
  • letting Levi decapitate him to terminate Eren's access to the Coordinate
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 15, 2021 4:22 AM
Feb 2021
Vinicius234 said:
If i dont recall badly, until around chapter 133 4 days had passed from the rumbling start. so if SGK globe is similar to earth in size i seriously doubt the rumbling have done the damage people imagine... more around 30-50%. If thats the case there are many humans alive, and if isayama is consistent the peace pro alliance believe is practically secure is delusion, an enormous asspull.

Unless the numbers get down to around only 20 % or less survivors, paradis is still in danger, huge danger.
None of the characters could possibly know how many survivors there currently are. It would just be their personal opinion...

For instance, when Hange judged how fast the titans were walking, but when they got to the ocean they began to swim (not walking on the ocean floor).

I doubt the percentage of survivors will play a role. Either the rumbling goes to completion or it doesn't. Which lead to the question: Who will be verifying that everyone else in the world is dead?

This is why I believe that the end will have nothing to do with whether or not the rumbling is completed.

It could be whether or not Eldians are free from the titan curse...
Feb 15, 2021 6:21 AM
Mar 2017
electromagneto said:
Roowanx said:
Also where the hell was Zeke's real body anyway? He emerged from one of those spines on Eren's titan but I don't understand how. Did Ymir rebuild his body again? Why would she do that? Ymir is so confusing to me 😂
As stated before in the previous chapters, the Alliance speculated that Zeke was still acting as a medium for Eren to use the Founder's abilities, and that he was hidden somewhere in the gigantic structure of Eren's Founding Titan. Their objective was to locate Zeke and kill him to terminate Eren's access to the Coordinate.

If she's helping the Alliance then why were the ancient titans controlled by her still attacking them? Even the okapi still went after Armin before he killed it. Seriously what is up with Ymir?
Armin has also gained Ymir's trust after his conversation with Zeke in the Paths realm in this chapter, as he (and Zeke) finally understands what and who Ymir actually is and what she wants (just like Eren in chapter 122).

Armin also managed to convince Zeke to "fight" once again for their cause. That's why Zeke decided to help by:
  • summoning the previous Titan shifters to protect the Alliance from the mindless titans.
  • ordering the Collosal Titans to stop the rumbling
  • letting Levi decapitate him to terminate Eren's access to the Coordinate

Good points, but theres lots of conflicting information here.
Zeke himself says that there's no reason for Ymir to obey the royal blood vow, and given that Ymir went with Eren and not Zeke its fair to say that royal blood is no longer needed for Eren to use the full extent of the founding titan.

Its still very unclear if Zekes actual physical body was eaten, how is he able to materialise himself out of one of the bones of the dino titan like that? Armin certainly couldn't do that and his actual physical body was inside the titan that ate him. Note he wasn't actually 'eaten' by the titan he was just held in its mouth and he was able to enter paths somehow.

The full conversation between Armin and Zeke was not shown in paths, its still unknown whether or not he was able to gain Ymir's trust or anything like that.

Remember, Zeke does not have the founding titan. He can't order the colossal titans to stop the rumbling. If Eren's control of the founder is indeed severed because Zeke was somehow still needed, then we can expect the colossal titans to be mindless like the one that looked at Mikasa from the wall, and for nothing to actually be accomplished.

Right now, we can't say any of these things for certain and just have to wait for the next chapter. There's far too many conflicting plot points and inconsistent information to make accurate assumptions on if the rumbling has actually stopped or Ymir has betrayed Eren or not.
Feb 15, 2021 7:38 AM
Aug 2020
This chapter literally divided this fandom in half lmao. At least in MAL judging from the poll results. Also 1200+ votes? Holy shit, did that ever happen with an AoT chapter here?

Not sure If I should feel happy that LOTS of people are finally reading the AoT manga or whether be sad that the fandom is tearing itself apart in it's final moments.
In my 7 years of lurking in the fandom, this is the worst it has been. I just hope all of us can come together before the final moment comes. To me, AoT has always been phenomenal and this arc more so due to so many character moments than any of the previous arc. Hopefully, people will come to realize it soon.
Feb 15, 2021 8:06 AM
Feb 2020
TitanGotRekt said:
This chapter literally divided this fandom in half lmao. At least in MAL judging from the poll results. Also 1200+ votes? Holy shit, did that ever happen with an AoT chapter here?

Not sure If I should feel happy that LOTS of people are finally reading the AoT manga or whether be sad that the fandom is tearing itself apart in it's final moments.
In my 7 years of lurking in the fandom, this is the worst it has been. I just hope all of us can come together before the final moment comes. To me, AoT has always been phenomenal and this arc more so due to so many character moments than any of the previous arc. Hopefully, people will come to realize it soon.

as long as it brings together character its fine if it ruin the story? its fine if its become "team avengers" full of asspull?,im fine if the ending is super tragic like everyone LITERALLY EVERYONE die,as long as it make sense,not full of asspull or talk no jutsu so that "the happy ending" happens,i want to see eldian got their freedom,but if its impossible and their enemy kill all of them then so be it.
Feb 15, 2021 8:21 AM
Aug 2020
zerokarasu said:
TitanGotRekt said:

as long as it brings together character its fine if it ruin the story? its fine if its become "team avengers" full of asspull?,im fine if the ending is super tragic like everyone LITERALLY EVERYONE die,as long as it make sense,not full of asspull or talk no jutsu so that "the happy ending" happens,i want to see eldian got their freedom,but if its impossible and their enemy kill all of them then so be it.

AoT has always been about characters more so than a 19 yo teen getting a definitive answer to a 2000 years of world problem. Pretty sure you are gonna be disappointed with the ending with that level of thinking as Isayama never once promised his readers of passing judgement in his work or a solution.

As for the so called asspulls, be honest here for a second. If you think what is happening recently is "asspull" then do give me the scientific logic behind eren's severed head conveniently falling in zeke's hand or better, how zeke somehow managed to bypass the vow without any sort of explanation or how eren somehow managed to break the shackles put by zeke in paths through pure rage. Feels awfully similar to recent chapters, doesn't it? heh.

All the mentioned things happened in paths dimension, so did the events in 137; a dimension which is shrouded in mystery since s1. Those aren't "plot holes" rather those are plot points required to push the plot forward, one could even say those are shounen tropes (Eren raging-Armin's plea for help,eren convincing ymir-armin convincing zeke). Not everything in a story is a 7d chess match but who am I kidding. You are one of those who are already hell bent on getting that akame ga kill ending. Also do indulge me in which way we are getting a "happy ending" my guy. Two prominent characters from both sides(Hange and Zeke) already died with 2 chapters left, the world is at least half destroyed, multiple important side characters like Magath,Shadis,Floch and people like Colt,porco,Pixis,Nile died in this arc alone. Please do check the definition of what is happy ending. It's gonna be a bittersweet one as Yams had hinted in his interviews.

But hey "Kill em all = 10/10", whatever floats your boat bud.
Feb 15, 2021 11:16 AM

May 2018
TitanGotRekt said:
zerokarasu said:

AoT has always been about characters more so than a 19 yo teen getting a definitive answer to a 2000 years of world problem. Pretty sure you are gonna be disappointed with the ending with that level of thinking as Isayama never once promised his readers of passing judgement in his work or a solution.

As for the so called asspulls, be honest here for a second. If you think what is happening recently is "asspull" then do give me the scientific logic behind eren's severed head conveniently falling in zeke's hand or better, how zeke somehow managed to bypass the vow without any sort of explanation or how eren somehow managed to break the shackles put by zeke in paths through pure rage. Feels awfully similar to recent chapters, doesn't it? heh.

All the mentioned things happened in paths dimension, so did the events in 137; a dimension which is shrouded in mystery since s1. Those aren't "plot holes" rather those are plot points required to push the plot forward, one could even say those are shounen tropes (Eren raging-Armin's plea for help,eren convincing ymir-armin convincing zeke). Not everything in a story is a 7d chess match but who am I kidding. You are one of those who are already hell bent on getting that akame ga kill ending. Also do indulge me in which way we are getting a "happy ending" my guy. Two prominent characters from both sides(Hange and Zeke) already died with 2 chapters left, the world is at least half destroyed, multiple important side characters like Magath,Shadis,Floch and people like Colt,porco,Pixis,Nile died in this arc alone. Please do check the definition of what is happy ending. It's gonna be a bittersweet one as Yams had hinted in his interviews.

But hey "Kill em all = 10/10", whatever floats your boat bud.

Its about the writing.
We get no explanation for those asspulls. Not just that, all the plot convinience and plot armor for the alliance is so ridiculous.
Zeke being able to bypass the vow can be explained through him being in there for years/decades so he found a way to bypass it with Ymirs help in all that time. Eren being able to brake the chains can be explained through him having the founding titan so he does have more power in that realm.
But what is the explanation for Armin? Does he have royal blood? No. Does he have the founding titan? No.
Why does the rumbling stop by killing Zeke? Hasn't Eren freed Ymir from the royal bloodline?
It doesn't make sense at the moment and I don't know how it could even make sense.
LumiaxFeb 15, 2021 12:27 PM
Feb 15, 2021 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
It's really looking like a 'the Alliance will win, everyone will unite, discrimination is over' kind of ending. Armin and Zeke had a nice little chat, Zeke let himself be sacrificed, etc.

Lowkey hoping Eren has another tactic now that Zeke is gone.
Feb 15, 2021 10:36 PM

Oct 2013
queenhinata said:
It's really looking like a 'the Alliance will win, everyone will unite, discrimination is over' kind of ending. Armin and Zeke had a nice little chat, Zeke let himself be sacrificed, etc.

Lowkey hoping Eren has another tactic now that Zeke is gone.

There are still 2 chapters left. I still have hopes that there won't be an ending like that, haha. I'm a fan of AnR ending to be honest.

However you know, 2 chapters are enough to divide everything into two parts: chapter 138 could've shown the politics of the world changing in favor of Eldians (the discrimination is over, Paradis is safe, everyone is united), and chapter 139 could've shown the real epilogue, showing how everyone ended up after defeating Eren.

While I wouldn't like to see that kind of ending, I can imagine those two last chapters to be like that if the idea of "Alliance ending" would've happened to be real in the end of this series.

@Lumiax, that are the controversies that bugged many people. I was also confused a little, but I accepted it since I enjoyed reading chapter 137 and there is a possibility that some issues you have mentioned in your post might be explained somehow in the last chapters. Personally I doubt they will, but hope dies last, so let's hope there might be some explainations presented in the last chapters of Shingeki no Kyojin.
AdnashFeb 15, 2021 10:39 PM
Feb 16, 2021 5:29 AM
Dec 2019
qguffey said:
Vinicius234 said:

None of the characters could possibly know how many survivors there currently are. It would just be their personal opinion...

For instance, when Hange judged how fast the titans were walking, but when they got to the ocean they began to swim (not walking on the ocean floor).

I doubt the percentage of survivors will play a role. Either the rumbling goes to completion or it doesn't. Which lead to the question: Who will be verifying that everyone else in the world is dead?

This is why I believe that the end will have nothing to do with whether or not the rumbling is completed.

It could be whether or not Eldians are free from the titan curse...

I was pointing the suspension of disbelief strech that a peace-alliance heroes- ending would carry... of course numbers wont matter as it certainly would. Most shonens arent really logical at their endings and isayama would be following every trope in this.case.

If the rumbling continues we likely wont have a world building epilogue either, it will be left in the air to our imagination after the you are free pannel.
Feb 16, 2021 5:56 AM
Feb 2021
Lumiax said:
Eren being able to brake the chains can be explained through him having the founding titan so he does have more power in that realm.

All that possessing the Found Titan has been shown to do is to be a requirement for getting access to PATHS.

Even with the founder, Eren tried to command Ymir and she did nothing for him until Eren convinced her to make her own choices.

Before Ymir was convinced by Eren to make her own decisions, Zeke should have realistically had complete control. Ymir built those chains based on Zeke's order.

There's no way Eren should have had the strength to overpower chains built by Ymir, at a time when she felt compelled to follow Zeke's orders...

Eren's ability to do that made no sense and it wasn't addressed by Isayama afterwards, yet for some reason the majority gave it a pass.
Feb 16, 2021 7:26 AM
Dec 2019
qguffey said:
Lumiax said:
Eren being able to brake the chains can be explained through him having the founding titan so he does have more power in that realm.

All that possessing the Found Titan has been shown to do is to be a requirement for getting access to PATHS.

Even with the founder, Eren tried to command Ymir and she did nothing for him until Eren convinced her to make her own choices.

Before Ymir was convinced by Eren to make her own decisions, Zeke should have realistically had complete control. Ymir built those chains based on Zeke's order.

There's no way Eren should have had the strength to overpower chains built by Ymir, at a time when she felt compelled to follow Zeke's orders...

Eren's ability to do that made no sense and it wasn't addressed by Isayama afterwards, yet for some reason the majority gave it a pass.
qguffey said:
Lumiax said:

Because he didnt break the chains nor overpowered them, he litteraly rip his finger to pass through them, he made the space. Would it be realistic? Well i dont know, that would demand an absurd level of strenght, so probably not. Though, its on par with other feats we saw before. it doesnt break any internal rule of the lore pass the licences in physics i guess.
Feb 16, 2021 9:11 AM

May 2018
qguffey said:
Lumiax said:

Yeah and as you saw he broke free from those chains by ripping his thumbs off, I don't see how this isn't believeable.
Feb 16, 2021 9:39 AM
Feb 2021
Vinicius234 said:
qguffey said:
Because he didnt break the chains nor overpowered them, he litteraly rip his finger to pass through them, he made the space. Would it be realistic? Well i dont know, that would demand an absurd level of strenght, so probably not. Though, its on par with other feats we saw before. it doesnt break any internal rule of the lore pass the licences in physics i guess.
Thanks for the correction.

Vinicius234 said:
I was pointing the suspension of disbelief strech that a peace-alliance heroes- ending would carry... of course numbers wont matter as it certainly would. Most shonens arent really logical at their endings and isayama would be following every trope in this.case.
If the rumbling continues we likely wont have a world building epilogue either, it will be left in the air to our imagination after the you are free pannel.

Gotcha. I'm not so knowledgeable about Shonen endings, so I'll take your word for it.

I think that based on the abilities & durability of titan shifters (ackermans to an extent) we've seen previously, an outcome in which those members of the alliance successfully stop the rumbling doesn't requires overwhelming suspension of believe. (

However, in my opinion, there are more alternatives than a paradigm of strictly Eren v. Alliance, vis a vis the rumbling. Significant & critical involvement of Ymir (in combination with the alliance) can get us to that final panel, in a logical manner, without the use of "every" trope (not that the use of tropes is necessarily a bad thing).
qguffeyFeb 16, 2021 9:44 AM
Feb 17, 2021 6:52 AM

Jan 2010
I liked this chapter.
Feb 18, 2021 8:27 PM

Oct 2013
So people have no problem with Eren dying while he was SLEEPING through the whole fight? lmao
Feb 19, 2021 8:42 AM

Oct 2020
Napok said:
So people have no problem with Eren dying while he was SLEEPING through the whole fight? lmao
I can't believe people actually think this is over. Eren isn't dead ffs.
Feb 19, 2021 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Napok said:
I can't believe people actually think this is over. Eren isn't dead ffs.

Let's hope so. Otherwise, what happened in this chapter would be ridiculous.
Feb 19, 2021 3:42 PM

May 2016
People say 2 chapters are left, maybe we get a last panel as an ending and its up to us to interpret what Isayama wants to say.
Feb 19, 2021 10:21 PM
Nov 2018
this chapter is nuts anyway where's eren's pov?

Feb 20, 2021 1:16 PM
Nov 2014
power of friendship defeated eren's founding titan and stopped the rumbling just like i predicted back in chapter 126, this sucks.

but the buildup was good and zeke's death was nice.

eren comeback in 138 please.
Feb 21, 2021 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Since the rumbling has stopped does that mean Zeke is actually dead now? hmm

misthistoric said:

That and Ymir's as well is what I've been waiting for the past several chapters. It might be in the ending, who knows.
Feb 21, 2021 5:52 AM
Nov 2018
Makuro said:
Since the rumbling has stopped does that mean Zeke is actually dead now? hmm

misthistoric said:

That and Ymir's as well is what I've been waiting for the past several chapters. It might be in the ending, who knows.

and historia's conversation with eren / pov it was purposely cut it's important to the story
Feb 21, 2021 11:54 PM
Feb 2021
I am quite confused what is that 3 titans at the end and who is standing there? is it armin?
Feb 22, 2021 6:39 AM

Oct 2013
hiphiphooray said:
I am quite confused what is that 3 titans at the end and who is standing there? is it armin?

That's normal, it's one hell of a confusing chapter overall. Those three Titans were: Grisha's, Bertholdt's, Ksaver's, and Krueger's with Armin standing in the middle so he can transform to blow up the founding titan.
Feb 22, 2021 6:45 PM
Feb 2021
Napok said:
hiphiphooray said:

That's normal, it's one hell of a confusing chapter overall. Those three Titans were: Grisha's, Bertholdt's, Ksaver's, and Krueger's with Armin standing in the middle so he can transform to blow up the founding titan.

oh woww i see thanks yaa!
Feb 23, 2021 10:12 AM

Mar 2018
I stopped reading a while ago and only follow the board but if Eren does sacrifice himself and we get an ending like Lelouch or Dune Messiah...I think I can really live with such an ending. I was hoping for such an ending in the case of Harry Potter and was disspointed.
Feb 23, 2021 5:03 PM

Mar 2018
insanity, might be one of the greatest chapters so far
Feb 25, 2021 4:32 PM

May 2011
I'm sure most of us expected to reach this reasonable point in the story. It was well executed and honestly fitting for a climatic final battle. The next two chapters will be the moment of truth for the legacy that AOT will leave behind. Isayama has been consistent for 12 years so I'll just gratefully wait for his wrap up as long as Eren is the focal point of it.

10/10 for me, it's been a great journey and a once in a generation experience and success story.
Feb 26, 2021 11:35 PM

Sep 2017
Aot is a mess there's no way I'm giving it 10/10 and I know Isayama knows that it's a mess, like whyy Isayama I feel like everyone dies is better then only letting paradise live, I really hope the two chapters gives us more about eren and i feel like there's a lot of things remains mystery and there's no way he'll explain it in 2 chapters, i really hope Isayama gives a a fair ending, and I know that it's going to be bad
Feb 26, 2021 11:44 PM

Sep 2017
huntress1013 said:
I stopped reading a while ago and only follow the board but if Eren does sacrifice himself and we get an ending like Lelouch or Dune Messiah...I think I can really live with such an ending. I was hoping for such an ending in the case of Harry Potter and was disspointed.
no my dude, eren it literally evil he killed millions of people there's no way its going to end like code geass unless there something Isayama didn't tell us
Mar 1, 2021 3:27 PM

Dec 2011
deg said:
i ship Jean and Pieck after this chapter lol

WTTC2 said:
Since you've read it, I'm curious: what was the action or trigger that made the old titan shifters appear to help the alliance?

i cannot read korean but from the drawings it looks like Armin talk no jutsu Zeke and the rest of the old titan shifters along with Ymir the Founding Titan in the PATHS dimension

I don't post or visit the forum often, but somehow I found your comment and I just had to reply.

I felt like it was ok for them to come back and help since all the titans are connected, but now that you mentioned talk no jutsu my stomach hurts. It reminds me of the old naruto and fairy tail days and friendship power ups. I hate to say it, but you're right.

Makes me wonder what kind of ending did Isayama had planned since the beginning? You know, the one that was supposedly leaked where everybody dies and he supposedly decided to change it.
deaddeandersMar 2, 2021 10:40 AM
Mar 2, 2021 3:37 AM

Sep 2015
Armin used talk no jutsu.
It was very effective.
Mar 3, 2021 10:41 AM

Feb 2010
Mixed feelings about this chapter...
The last couple will determine how I feel about it.

Either way, I'll feel down about it ending, but it must be done.
Mar 10, 2021 8:11 PM

Jan 2020
Wow. Rest in piece to Zeke and it seems like the rumbling has stopped alongside Eren. I can't believe I only have one chapter left and then I'm caught up

Mar 11, 2021 12:15 AM

Sep 2019
Adnash93 said:
Peeti said:
800+ comments. Can this manga discussion chapter go 900+?

I think yes, since it's been only several days since this chapter was released and there are several weeks before chapter 138 is released.
it didn't but chapter 138 did.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Mar 16, 2021 3:51 PM

Mar 2012
I thought we were gonna have a full chapter of Ymir flashback like in 131, but it had a lot of things packed into it.

I really like the simplicity of the talk between Armin and Zeke. And as far as truns of the tides go, this is possibly one of the most convincing ones I've ever had. Again, like Togashi, Isayama deconstructs cliches adn turns them into beautiful moments.

I NEVER, EVER, would have thought I'd feel bad for Zeke. This show is messing with my feelings, man.

What the hell?
End Zionazism
Apr 2, 2021 11:33 AM
Feb 2019
What was that 😃

I just understood now why it is the called
"The fumbling" Was that a joke
And he just killed zeke like that 😭 which makes the rumbling apparently stop and the fumbling takes place.... Ain't wanna take this seriously 😾
Apr 2, 2021 8:23 PM

Sep 2016
Geez. There's a lot of philosophical stuff going on here. The battles were hard to keep up with since there's so many new titans. Also LOL Armin's random reflection on the time that he fed a squirrel a nut.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Apr 2, 2021 8:52 PM
May 2020
I think people have forgotten that attack titan poses the power of seeing future. He did see the future in countless ways to save eldian ppl just like DR. Stranger & thought this was the only way to save eldian ppl. By being eran the destroyer of the world and forcing rest of the world to join forces with paradee he wanted to show the world that eldian r also against the war and they r not devils
Apr 11, 2021 4:28 AM

Jun 2019
I have no words to explain how awesome that art style is and how much is happening there right now.
Apr 11, 2021 5:27 PM

Mar 2019
Lol wait have we ever seen Xaver as the goat/sheep titan before.

Pieck x Jean possible ship lol.

In this chapter seems to be a more detailed picture of the genetic mutation Ymir found which caused Titans to exist to unravel the mystery of her past..

Also lol Founder OG Ymir can't really blame this on the King from her past because iirc he wanted the Titans to continue to exist... Oh wait, destroying the rest of the world is kinda explained by that.

Awesome chapter.
Eris-w-Apr 11, 2021 5:30 PM
Apr 14, 2021 1:56 PM

Mar 2020
what a clusterfuck. this on some Naruto final battle shit when they brought back every single character to defeat Madara lol this shit is so nasty

knew this ending gonna be trash ever since that stupid ass 126 chapter
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 24, 2021 4:40 AM

May 2020
The rumbling stopped after Zeke is head cut off. All the titan had been woke up to help them stop rumbling. I thought Eren is read to died with all his plan.
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.