Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm Standing on a Million Lives
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2020 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems Yotsuya and his party just can't catch a break, either from monsters or humans that gets in their way. Well, this episode didn't waste much time for them to get into trouble.

That knight girl, Kahabell is also back again to fight although I can hardly take her character seriously. The strange creature that emerged at the end seems to set up for a big fight next episode and to me, it doesn't look like a pushover.
Nov 6, 2020 6:32 AM

Nov 2019
That puzzle section really be reminding me of levels in the Uncharted games

Curious to see how the crew handle the Gargoyle next episode without Yotsuya, who's primirarily the strategist in the group. Also, the ED seems to be warming up to me these past few episodes.
Nov 6, 2020 7:21 AM

Apr 2020
Well they are betrayed by those Deock dudes with their captives on death row. Yotsuya took one for the team and fell down in a deep trap. And now Kahabell and the other warriors are stuck in this arena where they have to face off a gargoyle to escape the mountains. Did not expect this turned out like a mini-arc but I'm glad that there's a bit of an improvement in this series. We're halfway folks, let's see how they pay this off.
Nov 6, 2020 7:27 AM

Feb 2019
Welp, no surprise at all that the Deokk soldiers betrayed Yotsuya and co. Going to be interesting to see how they deal with this gargoyle without the help of their strongest party member and strategist too.

Halfway through, show’s still sitting at a 6.5/7 for me, hopefully this second half turns it up a bit.
Nov 6, 2020 7:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yotsuya is sure in a bad situation now + the rest of the group needs to do a major fight, next episode is probably going to be interesting.
Well the best part of the episode was when they had to resolve these sorts of puzzles for me.
Nov 6, 2020 7:45 AM
Oct 2016
Some good philosophical messages in this episode. Yuka had the spotlight totally shutting down what that idiot was saying about their King. Raiding smaller countries just to give his subject the so called reward of slaves. Calling himself a champion for the weak but really only inside his own borders while forcing other weak nations to give them slaves through conquest. Horrible stuff really. The soldier only seeing it from his position and through the pain he suffered as a kid. Not even thinking about the mob mentality going on by the King only serving themselves while putting so many others through that same pain. The longer this episode went on the more in line I became with Kavhel idea to just kill and bury those three idiots from the bigger nation. Especially once we saw they double crossed our heroes. Yotsuya got them through the early parts of the mountains traps but now the ladies gotta deal with that gargoyle. Crazy looking creature I hope they can handle it.
Nov 6, 2020 8:04 AM

Oct 2017
Megane bitch still annoying af, drop dead already.

Lol the design for the dungeon and the gargoyle were so childish.
Nov 6, 2020 8:16 AM

Mar 2020
Well were at the mid way point and for me this show is not great, hopefully it picks up.

Going to fight Mr. Gargoyle without your farmer, I wish you good luck the maybe useful three.

OK episode :/
Nov 6, 2020 8:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Its starting to be quite complex before ended these arc. The lore of the problem already been explained about how they wanted them to be executed. But its added another difficulty for them as well. They even didn't solved the mystery about the true quest intentions. And then, they were all suddenly trapped at the ancient ruins by that suspicious commander soldier? They were all just too kind against a certain character without alarmed themself. The impact was become a great burden, obviously, when the time already reached its limit.

But they didn't even decided the right thing to do, as the real trouble: saving the prisoners, or letting them executed? It was indeed a tricky plan to saved them all without giving much impact to the worlds they were stands. But, letting them die was not a wise decision. However, i am pretty sure there was always be a way to pass through the complicated situations. How? Lets see the next one again!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 6, 2020 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
Transporting heretics for execution. What willl be Yotsuya and Co.'s decision?

Deokk vs. Cortonel: Democratic vs. Republicans??? LUL even if not similar, the similarities are uncanny. A totally different situation for Yotsuya and the heroes to do anything, even as much as harm an innocent human being outside of their quest is a no-no. So back to more infodump to understand the nature of their quest.

Religion and politics spoiling the balance of the people, this is a philosophical tapestry of good vs. evil, no matter the differences of the ages of time. Megane being that obstinate about the situation brings a fuss, but in an era where right or wrong is not defined, it's for the average Joe to discern his/her rights.

If the betrayal is pretty much a scamp, then the dungeon's trapping mechanisms will. Using plain mathematics to figure out a dungeon's equation is just about the stupidest thing I'd want to believe, but it's there.

And gargoyles...just because of dungeons. How will the women fare without Yotsuya?
Nov 6, 2020 9:03 AM

Sep 2019
Well, let’s see what they can do without Yotsuya.
Nov 6, 2020 10:24 AM
Jul 2019
Damn cliffhanger ...............................................
Nov 6, 2020 11:13 AM

Sep 2020
This was a more interesting episode. The puzzle section had potential, but because of poor direction and plain art style it felt lackluster. If they mentioned the mechanism was millennia old, then why did it look like it was built yesterday? Sigh... I commended this show for trying so hard, but now I feel like it's been lazier starting with the previous episode. At least the CG hasn't been that bad or as abundant as in other shows.
Nov 6, 2020 1:20 PM
Jan 2019
I don't know if I am right, but i think this episode's title is half English and half Hungarian. Hosszú Bányázait Alagút can be translated to "Long Mining Tunnel" or "Long Mine Tunnel".
(Bámyázait is not a real word in the Hungarian language, but in the context bányászati (mining) has the most sense.
Any thoughts? I could be wrong...
Nov 6, 2020 4:12 PM

Oct 2008
oh god the quests are getting insane by the minute!

Nov 6, 2020 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
this episode was cool, let's see what will happen in the next episode.

Nov 6, 2020 8:19 PM
May 2020
Is always the same shit with politics and religion 😴😴😴😴 and the sjw just had to fuck it up, dumb bitch can't keep her mouth closed

The episode was good, slow but good, it seems that they could do something without the MC, big moment. The design of that monster looked really cool for a moment.

Also, wtf was that after ED scene about?
Nov 6, 2020 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was a mixed bag.

The development of other characters also felt nice, but the other platoon's perspective wasn't made very thoughtfully. The antagonist of this arc is a pretty shit one too.

Then, there were times when I wanted other characters to grow, but these moments leave me in even more despair as I came to know how terrible they are.
Nov 7, 2020 12:32 AM

Apr 2019
damn... those warriors really had to do that to the heroes... well lets see how they fair against the gargoyle

Nov 7, 2020 12:34 AM
Aug 2020
This is mainly for other manga readers:
Nov 7, 2020 8:39 AM

Mar 2020
An old and classic dungeon, at least we have the lesson for they did not trust fanatics.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 7, 2020 4:28 PM

Mar 2019
A gargoyle has appeared and yotsuya is stuck, this isn't gonna end well. He'll probably come and save the day somehow tho

Nov 7, 2020 8:43 PM

Oct 2016
Decent episode, it was to be expected that those Deokk fuckers will betray them. A shortcut usually is always a trap.

At least they manage to get through the puzzles without Yotsuya but, will they be able to get through them gargoyles. Those gargoyle designed do be looking weird though. Well they have Kahvel with them I am sure they'll be fine.
Nov 8, 2020 4:03 AM

Apr 2009
alfezzo said:
I don't know if I am right, but i think this episode's title is half English and half Hungarian. Hosszú Bányázait Alagút can be translated to "Long Mining Tunnel" or "Long Mine Tunnel".
(Bámyázait is not a real word in the Hungarian language, but in the context bányászati (mining) has the most sense.

@alfezzo I was looking for this comment, but sadly found nothing on the topic. It feels like an easter egg as a Hungarian person :D
Nov 8, 2020 8:54 AM

Mar 2010
THanks god.. this felt so refreshing that they implemented more game like features, and not making it seem like another world but a gaming world where its a game not just some play through with no actual checkpoints or game trials.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 8, 2020 11:39 AM
Apr 2019
alfezzo said:

Yeah, spelling out the Katakana, you get the hungarian part of the title. (So its not like a translation but the way how the title is pronounced: "[japanese text] Hosszú Bányázait Alagút[but with japanese extra sillabyles]" )
Nov 9, 2020 10:02 AM

Jun 2019
Let's see if they can handle that monster.
Nov 9, 2020 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
I can't say for others but i found the art in this episode really creepy like feeling of empitness from that dungeon.. and i freaking loved the feeling..
Nov 11, 2020 11:01 PM
Apr 2020
An obvious trap. Welp, a fight with the gargoyle will happen next episode.

Nov 18, 2020 11:44 PM

Mar 2016
The trap cave looked good. That was a plus for this episode. As far as those kingdom soldiers go, like Yotsuya said "To each his own".
Feb 6, 2021 11:46 PM
Feb 2020
SAO + KonoSuba + Death March The Anime

Except lets make Kirito and Kirito Clone from Death March have anything but a sword so it isn't too obvious. Oh and lets put pervy Blondie from Kono Suba in a suit of armour and make her hair orannge etc, We'll make Asuka have blonde hair and well basically be the same etc.

[Clearly what the makers of Standing on 100 000 Lives were going for.]
Oct 1, 2021 2:55 PM

Jul 2015
Of course Yuka had to open her big mouth saying something she should've kept to herself like the rest of the party did. She really gets on my nerves as so far she's basically all talk but no action. Let's see how the girls will fare against the gargoyle without Yotsuya's help.

Dec 22, 2023 3:10 PM
Dec 2023
genial este anime

More topics from this board

» A few questions about the series.

RudeRedis - Feb 9

16 by YuusukeYotsuya »»
Feb 10, 2:24 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

84 by Fatihjalaludin86 »»
Jan 30, 5:02 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2020

71 by axeln13 »»
Nov 24, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2020

37 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:23 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

69 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.