Forum Settings
Forums

What shows you thought you were going to enjoy but didn't?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2020 6:13 PM

May 2020
A bunch. Ones that I was super looking forward to were Your Lie in April, Grave of the Fireflies, Garden of Words, and Bunny Girl Senpai. I didn't enjoy any of them and they frustrated me beyond belief
I said with a posed look
Oct 23, 2020 7:00 PM

Jul 2013
Re:Zero S1. Has a good idea behind it but there are things in the writing I didn't like.
Oct 23, 2020 7:12 PM

Jun 2020
i really thought i would enjoy konosuba but it was just so boring to me
Oct 23, 2020 7:19 PM

Jan 2020
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works. I loved Fate/Zero so I expected its sequel UBW to be a very good anime. However it was not good at all. There were so many flaws in the show and Archer is such a trash character as well.
Oct 23, 2020 8:05 PM

Jul 2020
Its Seven deadly sins for me.I enjoyed its first half not gonna lie but its second half got me way bored.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 23, 2020 8:32 PM

Dec 2016
Yu Yu Hakusho.

Action/adventure shounen is my favorite type of anime show, the 90s are my favorite anime decade and it overall enjoys a solid reputation, so it was a no brainer.

Surprisingly, it turned out to be one of the most boring and overrated shounens I've ever seen.
Oct 23, 2020 8:40 PM

Jun 2015
I really wish Wedding Peach was better than what it actually was. Kunihiko Yuyama directed it, but it doesn't quite have the art team to fully realize his vision, or at least not to the same extent as Pokemon a few years later.

The villains and their motivations were also really lame. There were still enough things I liked about it for me to give it a positive score, but eh. Could've been a lot better.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Oct 23, 2020 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
there's lot of it mostly are romcom, harem, ecchi series.
Lucky star and Josei-kosei jokes are take long time to get it.
i actually enjoy Go-toubun but i drop it on 7th episode because i too lazy to watch it
then Kuma bear i watch it but felt something wrong on first episode so i decide to drop it.
then SAO, everything is fine until they start fucking in 16th episode.
Oct 23, 2020 9:44 PM

Mar 2014
Gintama.

I'm a fan of anime comedy but this shit is not funny. 50 episodes of nonsensical childlike screaming, overuse of breaking the 4th wall jokes, penis jokes, fart jokes, lame Shonen Jump references, and so much more.

The seriousness of Gintama is why I gave this anime a 10 despite dropping it. If the 50 episodes actually had a plot I would've seen thru the end. But... never say never, right? I might one day pickup the manga and who knows, my opinion might change.
Oct 23, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2016
BNA was a recent disappointment for me as I felt empty by the time I finished the show
Oct 23, 2020 10:04 PM

Jan 2020
Probably S;G 0

WNchad said:
Gilgameshuu said:

I probably won't be changing my mind any time soon, as I said I found it quite boring. Good for you that you enjoyed it but it's not my cup of tea.

It's probably just adaption issues. I had the same problem with Re:ZERO, a decent show with potential but it was a bit clouded. Only until I read the WN did I realize none of this is Re:ZERO's fault, it's the anime butchering the masterpiece WN. Most definitely Monogatari is having the same issue here and I'm making sure to read Monogatari's LN's soon instead of continuing the anime

Lol what are you taking about? He simply didn’t like the show because he wasn’t feeling it. Monogatari is about as good of an adaptation as you can get from my experience reading it so far. You obviously miss out on a lot of dialogue (most of it not exactly necessary in the grand scheme of things since the anime does a great job of condensing it), but that’s compensated by Shaft’s unique style, direction, voice acting etc. I haven’t got there yet, but the only instance where a decent amount people say it was a “bad” adaptation is Kizumonogatari.
Oct 23, 2020 10:05 PM

Sep 2014
There are too many to list. However, I have to say that I loved the first two episodes of Konosuba and it looked promising, but it quickly became absolute garbage. The show seemed like an anti-isekai at first and seemed to be something completelt different from your usual isekai. It turned out it's actually another typical generic harem isekai with extra bad humour.

I have nothing against the generic isekai, but the show should at least be honest with what they are from the start.
Oct 23, 2020 11:56 PM

Jun 2020
I just can’t enjoy LOTGH, and I’ll probably decide to drop this series because the characters aren’t very unique enough to impress me enough. Sure, they’re realistic, but it is to the point that they have no personality. I don’t understand why most people praise this series so much, and I can’t get through the interactions that feel so dragged out.

Maybe I’ll give it a chance in the future, but for now, let me watch Violet Evergarden and some more in my PTW list.

"You don't get it, a million sorry's is not equal to one thank you." — Emilia
Oct 24, 2020 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
Gantz looked like it would be totally my thing, I was so pumped even when I heard the opening theme. Cynical nihilism type stuff got to be unbearable though.
Oct 24, 2020 12:37 AM

Dec 2017
Corpse Party.

I love things that are gory, with fun deaths. but this was literally sh♥t.
First time when I read the descripiton, I was so into it. I was more than excited to watch it, even if it didn't had the best score and stats. In the end I found myself very disappointed in this anime (OVA).

"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂.
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅.
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆" — 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏

Oct 24, 2020 1:27 AM

Oct 2017
After being absolutely sure Brand New Animal would be worth my time, the only episode I still remember fondly was the baseball event.

Michiru is a well designed character who was exploring where she belongs in her world.
Then all focus is singularly shafted onto the Silver Wolf, and the cult is irrelevant to who the Silver Wolf is later revealed to be.

Most story beats from episode 9-12 served to anger a main character enough to defeat the antagonist.

This world is Trigger's worst.
Oct 24, 2020 1:36 AM
Aug 2018
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II.
- Yesterday wo Utatte
- Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
- Assault Lily: Bouquet

= Boring.
Oct 24, 2020 1:38 AM

Aug 2020
No Game no Life. I was really excited to watch it but the show itself was a big letdown
Oct 24, 2020 1:43 AM

May 2020
LiseranThistle said:
The Millionaire Detective, everyone on twitter was simping over the tall anime business man and I decided to watch it. I stopped at episode 8 and haven't really picked it back up, and I don't think I will.

Dorohedoro was another one I just dropped suddenly one day I don't know why. Especially since I got so far into the show, I just stopped watching it one day. Maybe I'll finish these two shows, since there are things I like about them, but for now they're on my "dropped" list.

I didn't even get as far as episode 8. I think I put it on hold after 2 episodes. I started it for nearly the exact same reason, but it just wasn't doing it for me.
Oct 24, 2020 2:23 AM

Apr 2019
Demon Slayer was a show I was hyped for from the moment I heard UFOtable is doing a shounen manga adaptation. The premise sounded interesting and after episode 19 blew up and everybody started praising the shit out of it I got even more hyped for it. But unfortunately all my hype vanished when I actually watched the show cause it turned out to be one of the worst shounen anime I have ever watched. The piss-poor world building, the annoying characters and a super mediocre plot made it borderline impossible for me to like this show. I am glad that the show did well because UFOtable definitely put a lot of effort into it and turned what otherwise would have been a forgettable shounen into one of the most legendary success stories of the decade but I personally can't appreciate it.
Oct 24, 2020 2:46 AM

Apr 2020
Gurren Lagan, I thought the beginning was very boring, some of it felt like filler and only good part was in the middle when they defeated the dark king guy. The end was shit.
Oct 24, 2020 2:54 AM

Oct 2020
Hunter x Hunter, don't know why, can't even remember the last episode I watched
Oct 24, 2020 3:56 AM

Jan 2008
Samurai Flamenco.

Thought it would be a silly anime about a guy trying to be a superhero in a realish world with some gay undertones.

Got an anime that started out nice and then suddenly went way over the top with ludicrous shapechanging villains and lost all it's charm and the gay undertones I didn't even get that far.
Oct 24, 2020 4:34 AM

Jul 2020
Toradora, Scums wish and devilman crybaby
Oct 24, 2020 5:05 AM

Feb 2020
Re Zero: I had heard a lot of people say that konosuba and re zero were "the only good isekais". Konosuba was one of my first anime and I loved it (still do) so I gave re zero a watch. I found it to be very repetitive and not thrilling in the slightest despite the show having the "Thriller" tag and me being a massive fan of thrillers.

Steins Gate 0: After watching the first one and finding it pretty good I decided to watch the sequel. God, it was awful. It turned cool characters into drawings with the personality and depth of tissue paper and had too many forced sad scenes (none of which were even slightly emotional). And the actions scenes. MY GOD THE ACTION SCENES! They were absurdly cheesy and pathetic, moving me to laughter on occasions by being so cringy. How the hell this show got into the top 100 blows my mind. (sorry for rant)
pls play jet set radio future for the microsoft xbox. thanks
Oct 24, 2020 5:23 AM

Jan 2019
Food Wars season 5, I waited for it a long time and when it came out it turned out to be a huge disappointment.
Oct 24, 2020 5:35 AM

May 2020
mojito_ said:
Re Zero: I had heard a lot of people say that konosuba and re zero were "the only good isekais". Konosuba was one of my first anime and I loved it (still do) so I gave re zero a watch. I found it to be very repetitive and not thrilling in the slightest despite the show having the "Thriller" tag and me being a massive fan of thrillers.

Lol it's the opposite for me, loved Re:Zero, while I didn't enjoy Konosuba at all.
Oct 24, 2020 5:36 AM
Apr 2020
Your name.
Idk I just didn't enjoyed it as much as I thought
Oct 24, 2020 5:40 AM
Apr 2020
Bakemonogatari : my friend said this one was great, funny, and worth watching yet i dropped at 2 chapter after it got me bored to the death

Shirobako : another boring anime with interesting plot, they introduced like 20 characters in first epiode and i really can't remember every single one of them

Nichijou : meh, i dropped at first 10 minute, it will funny the said, it will make you laugh they said, meh

Kanokari : dropped at 8, the main protagonist are the most stupid main character ever created in media

Ouran Koukou Host Club : funny at first, boring to the death after 15 episode and above. But i like Haruhi a lot
Oct 24, 2020 6:20 AM

Feb 2020
Gilgameshuu said:
mojito_ said:

Lol it's the opposite for me, loved Re:Zero, while I didn't enjoy Konosuba at all.

Haha. I can definitely see why ppl like Re Zero but it's just not for me at all.
On another note, I see you're a Machi fan! Cultured.
pls play jet set radio future for the microsoft xbox. thanks
Oct 24, 2020 8:05 AM

Jun 2019
So far:

- Another (I enjoyed the first half of atmosphere-building. The second half just goes the generic slasher nameless random character bloodbath route I've seen in so many American teen slasher films)

- Babylon (Very shaky back half and unexplained antagonist)

- Shingeki no Kyojin (Uninteresting characters)

- Dr. Stone (Uninteresting and pretty obnoxious characters)

- Claymore (Bland characters, too many flashbacks and cuts away from main characters)

- Ghost Hunt (Too episodic with mini-arcs, too annoying a protagonist with a Shoujo cliche girl fawning over a rude bishounen outright asshole)

- Psycho Pass (I got the sense midway through that it was just going through the cliff notes motions of a cyberpunk but story seemed to lack depth)

- Monster (Too many cuts to side stories and side characters every few episodes for a series of this length)

- Shinsekai Yori (Bland characters)

- Terra Formars (Very amateur and choppy presentation in so many parts, too many flashbacks, random/nameless/generic type characters dying with no build-up or payoff; feels like a very low budget 80s B movie, which still has its place, but I expected better)

- Tsuki ga Kirei (I guess it's just a little too simple and vanilla for me)

- Mermaid Forest (Too episodic and not really saying much else new or interesting after initial episodes)

There are others I have either in my On Hold or Dropped or ones I don't even have listed which I dropped after a single episode, but most of those I would say I never went in necessarily expecting to like.

Oct 24, 2020 8:09 AM

Mar 2020
Tower of God and Gintama for sure. Tower of God had a good start but it just went downhill real fast, the main characters were so poorly written and the plot was cliche. For Gintama I actually like it but I dropped it because the jokes didn't make me laugh at all, I tried to push myself to watch it but I just can't get to it.
Oct 24, 2020 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
Unfortunately I had very high hopes from listeners and paranoia agent but both are trash. Mainly paranoia agent it's a shit.
Oct 24, 2020 8:31 AM
Jul 2020
I'm a massive Konosuba fan and I saw a lot of people saying that Princess Connect Re:Dive is a lot like it, so I figured I would love the show.

I do not. It's so fucking boring, 3/4 of the main cast don't have any personality besides one trait, the side cast is like 80% big tiddied fantasy girls with zero personality and three dudes who were annoying af, I never found it remotely funny, I was so fucking disappointed.
Oct 24, 2020 8:36 AM
Mar 2019
I thought I would love Air and Kanon, them being part of "The Holy Trinity of KyoAni" together with Clannad, which I adore. Turn out they aren't as good as Clannad, not even close.
Oct 24, 2020 9:29 AM

Aug 2019
Crimson_Spirit said:
Attack on Titan

It has good tags, a great score, and everywhere it was praised beyond anything else. But the reality for me was a mediocre show and often times were so bad that I had to pause certain episodes and watch them another day, this is not something that usually happens for me. I didn't get the emotional connection with the characters and therefore didn't care what happened to them. Honestly wanted them to die so that a more engaging one could take over and perhaps save it.

I would consider my enjoyment from the show to be a negative, perhaps it would have been better to have never seen it. I'll never know now.

To this day, I've literally only seen Season 1 of AOT, because I tried SO hard to get into that show, but could never even make it past Season 1.
Oct 24, 2020 10:06 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Kobato. Sounded perfect on paper but turns out it was mostly an obnoxious chibi mascot character assaulting an intellectually challenged girl.
Oct 24, 2020 11:48 AM

Oct 2017
Gilgameshuu said:
Personally for me it would be Bakemonogatari, I found the premise interesting, and I heard it's similar to Bunny Girl Senpai which I enjoyed a lot.

It's easy to try to take the high road and be a nice guy about taste, saying stuff like "there's no such thing as good or bad taste". It's a nice idea which has some truth to it. But every now and then I'm reminded that there's people who not only think Monogatari is comparable to BGS, which is as laughable as comparing a marvel superhero movie to the Godfather, but they actually think BGS is better than one of anime's true, cast-iron classics. Baffling ignorant. It's like some people are blind to quality.

PrincessPorcupin said:
From recent memory it's been Kaguya Wants to Be Confessed to S2. I don't know what happened but they completely lost the fun, pizazz and energy of the first season. Characters no longer played off each other, the jokes weren't funny and the plot was nonexistent.

Completely agree. I don't know what it was exactly either. There's a few things I picked out while watching it though. Everything was kind of dialed up in terms of pace. The jokes were a lot more "shouty" and there were less intimate, quiet moments between Kaguya and Shirogane. The stuff in the shed doesn't count. I'm talking more like the bit in season 1 where they played "21 questions". There was a subtlety to season 1 which was missing.

But that doesn't explain how my enjoyment went from 9-10/10 sort of range to 6/10 range in season 2. I think part of it less focus on the main couple, but still... it's a strange one.

Catalano said:
konosuba, I just couldn't laugh which is weird for I love a decent comedy and it looked like it was for me.

I found that I really liked the characters and their dynamics, but almost never actually laughed. Very weird.
Znra said:
Basically most of Kyoani's shows with Nichijou as the only exception -- that's god tier right there compared to their other works.

I just really don't get why Kyoani is being so hyped when their portfolio ain't really something to write home about. Most of their work are either yawnfests at best or purely niche material that only edgelords or kyoani stans will enjoy.

Only edgelords enjoy niche work and anything you don't like is bad lol classic MAL shit-tier critique. You're the reason the aggregate scoring system is a joke. Learn how taste works and then don't watch stuff that isn't made for you.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 24, 2020 12:06 PM

Oct 2010
YossaRedMage said:
PrincessPorcupin said:
From recent memory it's been Kaguya Wants to Be Confessed to S2. I don't know what happened but they completely lost the fun, pizazz and energy of the first season. Characters no longer played off each other, the jokes weren't funny and the plot was nonexistent.

Completely agree. I don't know what it was exactly either. There's a few things I picked out while watching it though. Everything was kind of dialed up in terms of pace. The jokes were a lot more "shouty" and there were less intimate, quiet moments between Kaguya and Shirogane. The stuff in the shed doesn't count. I'm talking more like the bit in season 1 where they played "21 questions". There was a subtlety to season 1 which was missing.

But that doesn't explain how my enjoyment went from 9-10/10 sort of range to 6/10 range in season 2. I think part of it less focus on the main couple, but still... it's a strange one.

now that I think about it I too disliked kaguya s2, maybe because s1 was simple: main girl wants main guy to confess to her, said main guy wants said main girl to confess to him, end of story, who will be the first to confess, who will win the mind games. s2 was more about character development, who were they, emo guy's past, annoying girl's past etc. of course the manga readers loved it because they read all of it, they followed but some anime only people prob got bored. frankly I found ishigami's story bland and I don't care about him, miko or chika. but I am not a fan of kaguya-sama, I am just a casual, of course it works for the manga followers and they love all that character stories.
Oct 24, 2020 12:14 PM

Apr 2016
Umaru-chan maybe, I mean, it's a slice of life comedy, and I usually really like those genres so I thought I was going to like this anime, but Umaru's personality seemed insufferable to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2020 1:28 PM

Oct 2017
Catalano said:
YossaRedMage said:

now that I think about it I too disliked kaguya s2, maybe because s1 was simple: main girl wants main guy to confess to her, said main guy wants said main girl to confess to him, end of story, who will be the first to confess, who will win the mind games. s2 was more about character development, who were they, emo guy's past, annoying girl's past etc. of course the manga readers loved it because they read all of it, they followed but some anime only people prob got bored. frankly I found ishigami's story bland and I don't care about him, miko or chika. but I am not a fan of kaguya-sama, I am just a casual, of course it works for the manga followers and they love all that character stories.

The way I described the arc surrounding Ishigami, for which the season received much praise, was that it seemed like a really well-produced, decently written arc... from another show. It didn't "fit" in Kaguya somehow. I wanted to see more Prez/Kaguya.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 24, 2020 2:14 PM

Nov 2017
Sigh....Bakemonogatari was junk compared to all the glorious things that come afterwards. Y'all get bored and impatient so easily.

This thread is little kids bitching about shit. Y'all 7 years old, everything boring compared to political debates and Facebook political news, that's what all the popular kids be doing. It's okay, I was the same.

Just go back to your Tolstoy it's okay we can't compare n' shit.
DarkInsomnia57Oct 24, 2020 2:21 PM
Oct 24, 2020 2:23 PM

Jul 2017
Hmm... Most likely Konsuba. Everyone said good things about it. It even has a good score on MAL. But for some reason, i find it boring. There's noting speical, the jokes are forced, majoirty of the time the jokes arent funny. It's a shame, beause i truly wanted to like it.
What's funny is that, i enjoyed school days more then Konsuba. I feel like School days is a superior show. Despite having such a low score on MAL.

Like the saying goes "Everyone taste are just different"
Oct 24, 2020 2:24 PM

Oct 2019
I thought Kokoro Connect would be amazing, but after about seven episodes, it almost put me to sleep.
Oct 24, 2020 3:00 PM

Sep 2019
Fairy Tail, definitely Fairy Tail. The exceeds and Wendy are so adorable and the OPs/EDs are amazing... but I just don't really enjoy it as much as I want too, there's just something about it that bugs me for some reason. I don't like how generic it is, and the exceeds flying gimmick bothers me for some reason.

I don't know, Fairy Tail is just something I want to enjoy. I hope Edens Zero isn't too generic or anything. And I do like the spin off for Happy.
LucidDreamsEDOct 24, 2020 3:07 PM
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Oct 24, 2020 3:32 PM

May 2020
YossaRedMage said:
Gilgameshuu said:
Personally for me it would be Bakemonogatari, I found the premise interesting, and I heard it's similar to Bunny Girl Senpai which I enjoyed a lot.

It's easy to try to take the high road and be a nice guy about taste, saying stuff like "there's no such thing as good or bad taste". It's a nice idea which has some truth to it. But every now and then I'm reminded that there's people who not only think Monogatari is comparable to BGS, which is as laughable as comparing a marvel superhero movie to the Godfather, but they actually think BGS is better than one of anime's true, cast-iron classics. Baffling ignorant. It's like some people are blind to quality.

You're joking right? I don't care if it's a classic, an acclaimed masterpiece or the second coming of christ for that matter, if I did not enjoy it I'm not going to act like I did.
Oct 24, 2020 5:32 PM

Jan 2020
Bebop.
It seemed like a 10 out of 10 perfect anime before I watched it, And even though I still consider it a masterpiece, I didn't enjoy watching it at all.
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Oct 24, 2020 5:45 PM

Oct 2009
Not a series but a movie leading up from the series and that's Neon Genesis Evangelion: End of Evangelion.

The ending of the series, while confusing, was satisfying and upon reading saying that EOE is the TRUE ENDING!!! I was so hyped to watch aaaaaand... I fucking hated it!!! Shinji cannot be anymore deplorable. He had a little bit of balls in the series but in the movie, what the fuck is this shit? He also was responsible for the
Oct 24, 2020 5:54 PM

Sep 2014
Gilgameshuu said:
YossaRedMage said:

You're joking right? I don't care if it's a classic, an acclaimed masterpiece or the second coming of christ for that matter, if I did not enjoy it I'm not going to act like I did.

I'm always amazed how so many people treat Monogatari Series as something revolutionary. It's really nothing more than an average anime which only identity is having obnoxious art direction. The dialogue are some of the most mundane lines I've ever heard in anime and the show is filled with only that. With loads of fanservice of course because don't tell me people actually wanted to see emptiness in every scene.

I get it, some people really like it, but I always fail to see where the greatness of the series is supposed to be.
Oct 24, 2020 5:59 PM

Apr 2017
Fairy Tail

I like shonen, epic fights and friendship speeches but holy shit. After reaching a certain arc the writing got so fucking formulaic and repetitive that i just forced myself to continue since I don't really like to drop stuff...
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which Anime do you think has the overall best OP+ED+OSTs ? ( 1 2 )

NaRc0s_G - May 19

66 by Blueberry173 »»
4 minutes ago

» You have complicated feelings about this show, but it has become part of your life.

RobertBobert - Mar 13

25 by tinshard »»
15 minutes ago

» How many completed is considered a lot to you ( 1 2 )

Ice-Cube - Jul 9, 2022

90 by NubFix »»
16 minutes ago

» Are European anime settings easier to get into!!!

Afriendlypaw - Yesterday

22 by Spunkert »»
32 minutes ago

» Why do so many people hate a show because of one character?

ZeroMajor12 - 2 hours ago

11 by duchessliz87 »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.