Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2020 7:50 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After forever, the 10th and final OVA has released for this edition of Seitokai Yakuindomo and I somehow both feel refreshed with this and going to miss it at the same time.

Shino's style of humor just entertains the immature side of me so much, like when she teases Suzu for touching a guy wearing a costume in public 'down there' or just any convo she has with Arisu ever like in the beginning.

And really, this episode was just fun chaos with dirty jokes happening in so many settings from dojos to amusement parks to everywhere else imaginable.

Also, at the end of the episode, we Shino want to hangout with Tsuda after all the jealousy of him being with others individually before on a date of sorts. Was a nice way to wrap up the episode and OVA season as a whole by seeing her be all cute and nervous and shy about being with him alone in a hangout for once.

Hope we get another anime of this in the future. I find this anime far superior to the manga since I just love how the voice actors and actresses love taking the piss with this show and its characters. Some of the voice acting here genuinely cracked me up, right till the very last few lines.
Oct 16, 2020 9:00 AM

Jul 2020
animejas said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After forever, the 10th and final OVA has released for this edition of Seitokai Yakuindomo and I somehow both feel refreshed with this and going to miss it at the same time.

Shino's style of humor just entertains the immature side of me so much, like when she teases Suzu for touching a guy wearing a costume in public 'down there' or just any convo she has with Arisu ever like in the beginning.

And really, this episode was just fun chaos with dirty jokes happening in so many settings from dojos to amusement parks to everywhere else imaginable.

Also, at the end of the episode, we Shino want to hangout with Tsuda after all the jealousy of him being with others individually before on a date of sorts. Was a nice way to wrap up the episode and OVA season as a whole by seeing her be all cute and nervous and shy about being with him alone in a hangout for once.

Hope we get another anime of this in the future. I find this anime far superior to the manga since I just love how the voice actors and actresses love taking the piss with this show and its characters. Some of the voice acting here genuinely cracked me up, right till the very last few lines.

Totally agree with everything you said here. Also the second movie is gonna be released in 2021 winter. Hope that becomes an answer for your wish for another Seitokai Yakuindomo anime.
Even if I'm alone, I'll go, even if I want to die.
I can hear your voice, saying I shouldn't die.
Even if it's difficult, even if I cry from loneliness
I can feel warmth from deep inside my heart.

Going round-and-round and flowing, time is ever-changing.
I can't remember what happened anymore, but
If I try and close my eyes, I can hear someone's laughing voice
For some reason, now, that is My Most Precious Treasure.

from Ichiban no Takaramono, by LiSA
Oct 16, 2020 9:35 AM

Jul 2017
zyrus43 said:

Totally agree with everything you said here. Also the second movie is gonna be released in 2021 winter. Hope that becomes an answer for your wish for another Seitokai Yakuindomo anime.

Oh shit, that's great to hear then. Thanks for the update.
Oct 16, 2020 12:59 PM

Aug 2012
Good job Shino, you finally asked Tsuda out. But man it feels like i watched this show for so long and the movie next year might announce S3 and more OVAs lol, SYD forever!
Oct 17, 2020 12:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally had a time to binged watch these. Thanks for the peoples that translated and encoded it, really appreciated. Fortunately, after 2 months i am still able to followed their damn joke.

The first part where they talked about the variety of kissing place had me chuckle. The others seemed keeping its greatness, as usual. The trip to the other Judo club was nice, tho. Hata always became my highlight, taking a chance to shot some photo but ended up in a failure xD. The sensei continuity was also surprised me too. Congratulations for the baby, sensei! The scene with Tokki and Tsuda was a brand new. No wonder how shock Kotomi at the last line xD. The cooking scene with Uomi surprising me with its nice attempt. That Coriander reference tickling me so much xD. Unfortunately, Uomi herself had no appearance on these 25th episodes. The last part was Kaede time! She had a chance to date with Tsuda that led into a jealousy by the others student council members, obviously xD. In the end, yeah, i got additional 5 mins part with Shino and Tsuda teasing each others scene again. However, there, its looked more serious than before. Yeah, actually its happening, she really ask him to date! Even though, its indirectly refer, ofc, and Tsuda accepted it like a pure soul. At least its a great continuations among their static relations xD. I am wondering if i can get their dating scene in the future OVA? Or maybe in the next movie? Lets see ....

Imma keeping this at my 9/10. Thank you very much, SYD!
badabassOct 17, 2020 12:14 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 18, 2020 7:06 AM

Jan 2011
And after all these years this is finally finished. For now anyway. Aside from the upcoming movie I'm sure there will be more in the future. But damn, I've had one of the series entries on my watching list since the end of 2011. Apart from the gaps between entries, which were shorter than the wait between each OVA anyway.
ReaperCreeperOct 18, 2020 7:10 AM
Oct 21, 2020 3:19 AM

Jul 2013
Damn it feels like forever since I last saw episode 9. It feels kinda weird to actually finally complete it. Also kinda sad it finally ended but there's another movie coming out so all is good. Judging by how many seasons we've gotten already, I hope this is one of those manga that gets adapted fully.

I guess this is a cute way to end the OVA series. Basically Shino uses sexual jokes as some kind of defense mechanism. I mean we all knew long ago but this episode pretty much confirms it. I hope the ship finally sails in the next movie.
Oct 22, 2020 3:11 AM

Mar 2017
So does this mean after over 6 years I can have this be complete and not thrown back into on hold?

Wow.
Oct 27, 2020 3:54 AM

Nov 2014
i cant believe after 6 years i finally finished this. finally she asked him out,been a long ride. novv vvaiting for movie 2
Oct 28, 2020 8:36 AM
Feb 2017
Uh, how do you all know it was the last episode?
There were already a few times when we thought it was finished but after a while we got an announcement that the next volume of the manga will have another episode.
There's the second movie coming up and I'm really not sure that'll be the end of SYD.
Nov 1, 2020 1:44 PM

Oct 2013
Good for you Shino!

Small victories!
Nov 15, 2020 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
This is the third time I mark those OVAs as completed, will it be for real this time or will it go back to my on-hold? haha
Nov 28, 2020 10:31 PM

Oct 2017
These girls have no chill as usual XD. Whew after so long this ova series is completed unless they add more episodes to it again lmao.

The post credit part was hilarious but hey Shino atleast managed to ask him to go out with her alone.
Dec 5, 2020 9:13 AM

Dec 2014
so like it started off with kissing commentary.. i am gonna miss this so much
and then a trip and date....

and then the kaicho was like hmm
Dec 26, 2020 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
Where are everyone watching this OVA? I can't seem to find it :(
Dec 31, 2020 12:05 PM
Mar 2017
"Dogs" is probably better than "Cats"
Jan 1, 2021 10:57 PM

Mar 2016
Hard to believe this OVA series is finally done. So long since the last episode, but the OP segment and the soundtrack still trigger nostaligic feelings somehow.
*checks when this entry started* HOLY S#$%!!! This OVA series has been going for nearly 6 years?!!!

Still rather sad though that because of how niche this series is, I can't find any blu-ray releases for this series that a region B. Would just be nicer if they made the JP blu-rays region free with subs for multiple languages, then I could just import copies instead =_=

Looking forward to the upcoming movie though :D
Jan 3, 2021 4:25 PM

Nov 2017
Kami-sama!!!!!!!,that felt like the end of an era!
Was so nice to see SYD back(until the 2nd movie),and that date with Kaede,damn,the end scene with her blushing at Tsuda's face was so cute,and then Tsuda's expression when he sorta woke up,damn,did he look cool or what?
Usual shenanigans abound,dirty jokes,no Uomi though,which was a disappointment,even worse no Mori either or Yokoshima sensei,but Kaede made up for that ;)
And finally,Shino got a (sort of)date with Tsuda all to herself(hopefully),go for it girl,no more dirty jokes(though you can't help it),just get him to a love hotel and he's all yours :)

Anyways,now thats all over,I think it's time I rewatched it all right from Season 1,Episode 1(again,again),to prepare for the 2nd movie being TL'd,and wait for(oh god I hope and pray)the announcement of season 3,and more OVA's,and maybe a 3rd movie in 10 years time :)
StarhammerJan 3, 2021 4:28 PM
Jan 15, 2021 4:39 PM

Jan 2016
Another good episode from the amazing (~ly perverterd) student council!

Damn, it feels so strange for these OVAs to end, it feels like the whole world has just stopped. At least we have an upcoming movie to watch.
Looking forward to it!
Mar 6, 2021 8:53 PM

Feb 2014
I can finally leave this in my Completed list now right?!

Good ep tho

Apr 21, 2021 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
Lots of Kaede in this episode, but Shino gets the last word in the end. Finally I can put this OVA to rest, it was a long run with lots of breaks.
May 1, 2021 6:47 PM

Mar 2014
Where did you watch the last ones man? I can't find them...
Jun 5, 2021 4:54 AM

May 2012
I just realize that Kaede's friend is Nao-chan, the same Nao-chan that Kaede (and sometimes Shino) would scolded at for fliting with her boyfriend Yoshi-kun. Didn't realize they become such a good friend. Good on them.

Also, it feels so weird that Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA series had finally ends. As a longtime fan of SYD since 2010 I will definitely miss this.

Hopefully Season 3 would be announced somewhere in the future.
Jun 25, 2021 11:17 PM

Feb 2020
hanyuhi16 said:
Where are everyone watching this OVA? I can't seem to find it :(

Same, I am stuck at 9/10 from this OVA series. :c
The stain of red that colors the pavement
Painted with blood of somebody you love
Is this the sacrifice for the broken
Losing the purest of what's in your heart
Aug 31, 2021 8:37 AM
Apr 2018
That ended well. At least we got to know the inside of SHINO's heart & her feelings towards TSUDA. They might be a couple sooner or later anyway. I would like to see more of these guys where they become the official couple. But can't expect more, knowing the genre.

Thanks!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do you wish Takatoshi end up with?

Tenshiholic - Aug 20, 2017

12 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 5, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2014

32 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:09 PM

» 3rd Season Possible?

R41LGuN - Jul 13, 2016

20 by _h_72 »»
Jan 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 9 Discussion

loplop - Aug 26, 2019

18 by Storm1988 »»
Sep 20, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 7 Discussion

budakr - Nov 17, 2017

21 by Abyhape »»
Mar 28, 2022 12:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.