Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2020 10:14 AM
Sep 2020
This episode was decent, it reminded me of the previous seasons, but the rest of the season was terrible. 3 / 10 from me.

I can't believe people are giving this season 9 / 10 or 10 / 10. It's hard to find a decent anime to watch because of people like you.
foggerSep 25, 2020 11:05 AM
Sep 25, 2020 10:24 AM

Aug 2018
Well, at least some bonding we get between them.. Been a while, really.. There almost wasn't any bonding scenes between Hachiman and Yukino in season 3, really..
Other characters were almost non-existant for majority of episodes as well.. Well, I guess, focus shifted from class, more to some event organizing, as well as main trio..
Old?.. Old, but gold, Hachiman.. ;P That's about last sensei's phrase.. ;p

Well, now to overall, how I liked anime.. How I liked the season.. I more liked than disliked anime overall.. First Hachiman taking controversial decisions, solving problems in questionable ways, saying not the conform stuff you hear about society.. It was thought provoking, as well as really the second half of the truth, what our relationships are in reality, I'd say.. First season focused on this, as well as second season, I feel, peaked at this, with confession to Ebina arc.. But later.. We got dragged out arc with preparation for Christmas party with another school, which wasn't really as impactful as the festival at the end of season 1, which Meguri recalls warmly at the graduation.. So second half of the season 2 was kinda not that enjoyable for me personally, but only for the peak of Ebina's arc, it should get somewhat high score from me.. That arc is enough of a thing, if anime only presented it, really.. And the season 3.. Honestly, it had small minor moments I liked.. Especially I liked how we got glimpse towards Haruno's personality and motives at the second half of episode 10.. But I also didn't like a lot of things in this season, really.. I don't like, how main trio was written in this season, and this was the focus of the season, really.. Yui's feelings in the end?.. Some despair shown, but it didn't go into deeper despair, or didn't go into solution that is satisfying.. We knew even before season 3, that both Hachiman and Yukino is important for her.. But we only get her request at the last moments of last episode of season 3.. Now about other 2 from main trio.. Hachiman's and Yukino's drama was about codependency.. But it wasn't even grounded at all, what was really shattered by Hiratsuka sensei as well at the end of episode 10.. And as drama was really groundless, it didn't hit me personally, felt like they really could actually choose topic they were unsure about.. Like, for example, trust topic.. Or any other.. Not them becoming too dependent on each other, becoming useless, and other words they used, what their relationship wasn't a one bit before, really.. On the contrary, they were slowly growing and becoming better, interacting with each other, I'd say.. Drama out of thin air, and with at least questionable topic of choice.. It feels author wouldn't know, how to solve any more serious topic than the topic which isn't really existent, and that's why solvable in one short confession.. But this all - just how it feels and seems to me.. Other people can be fine or even be grateful or something that topic of codependency was chosen, and how it was handled, and resolved.. To me it felt fake, groundless, annoying.. Could have been some better actual topic, but we got, what we got.. So overall, season 3 was kinda not that enjoyable for me personally.. In the end.. Still I like some characters, and would be interested to see some more of them, if they ever decide to make sequel, spinoff, or something.. That's it from me for now, I guess, for what I felt and thought about this season.. More details in particular - leaving it in comments I left on episodes.. Who knows, if I'll after time will remember this anime for one details or others, or something.. With time will see, I guess.. ;P
Sep 25, 2020 10:28 AM
Aug 2020
Damn man, a little late to the last episode but I really can't believe it's over. As someone who only recently (past year and a half) started watching anime a lot, I can't say that I bond with those who have been watching this since the start. However, I think we can all share an immense amount of love for this anime. Not only has this shaped who I am today, but it's made me really try to enjoy my life in high school. I loved ALL the characters, especially 8man who has really inspired me in many ways. In terms of this episode, yukino yukino yukino! She really shined and I loved how she got more confident and outgoing throughout. Im gonna miss hiratsuka sensei big time, and it was a struggle watching her and 8man's last scene together. Yui def grew on me, and I loved her part in the end of the episode where she finally told how she felt. All the side characters I will always have a spot in my heart for as well. I know the journey has ended but I really hope we can see some extra fun ovas and specials for this in the future. Thanks to the writers and everyone in the studios who created such an amazing story for all of us. I'm gonna miss you Oregairu, and I hope to see you again soon. 8man is the GOAT
Sep 25, 2020 10:40 AM
Apr 2016
Kougeru said:
8/10. Easily the worst season. Just felt drawn-out and convoluted. Rather satisfying plot overall but probably could've been half as long.

eh? half as long? it needed to be twice as long, it skipped so many scenes and monologues (most yukino stuff was cut for seemingly no reason). I don't understand your take at all
Sep 25, 2020 10:44 AM
Apr 2020
Very nice i like where hikki with tukino Going to park and start their romcom and the expression yukino so kawaiii:3
Sep 25, 2020 11:05 AM
Dec 2017
The beautiful long journey comes to an end. Hachiman and Yukino end up together. 9/10....
Kudos Oregairu for making the dream come to a conclusion and Studio Feel for making it at all possible. The anime was marvellous and the story Poignant. The years long dream for a conclusion at last came true. Thank You for the wonderful rollercoaster you have given us over the years. If there was a Hall of Fame for animes, no joke this anime would be up on those great walls. Damn man, the only emotion I feel is gratitude 🥺🤗...
Love ya Studio Feel, love you Oregairu, love ya crew, Hachiman, Yukino, Yuigahama, Iroha and Hiratsuka Sensei!!! Sayonara...
HOPE TO SEE MORE OF STUDIO FEEL IN FUTURE. ALTHOUGH A JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END OUR PATHS WILL EVENTUALLY CROSS AND A NEW JOURNEY WILL BEGIN!!! Looking forward to the OVA'S ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sep 25, 2020 11:17 AM

Jul 2012
Holy shit, I did not expect this ending. What a great conclusion. Not only he chose one of the girls, they also did not lose their relationship with Yui?

I felt so bad for her all season and seeing that she is not giving up and is still her usual cheerful self is making me feel warm inside.
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2020 11:55 AM

Jun 2017
Yukino's expressions in this episode were great. Another great episode and I am glad that we are finishing the series on such a high note.
About the season as a whole, most of the early episodes were predictable and didn't have the magic that was in the previous seasons. The whole fiasco with prom left a bad taste in my mouth.
I can't help but draw some parallels between this series and Toradora. Toradora's first half was pretty meh and forgettable but the drama in the second half was great. This series is the opposite. Final score is 7/10 from me.
Chrome_FalconSep 25, 2020 12:02 PM
Sep 25, 2020 12:07 PM

Jul 2017
civonad said:

Wdym to almost celebrate their relationship btw? And i agree first 10 eps i fkn hated but last two were amazing that i couldnt care less about the other 10.

I mean from when they met initially from season 1, seeing them grow from the very beginning when there was so much animosity and awkwardness, to seeing them be a real couple who love each other, despite both being socially awkward in different ways. Both grew immensely and the date in the beginning of the episode celebrated how much they developed ever since they knew each other.
Sep 25, 2020 12:31 PM

Mar 2017
I'm gonna miss this series SO MUCH. Hope we get an OVA or something.

I'm really glad Hiratsuka-sensei got screentime, goodbye sensei!

Best girl Yukinon won the Hachiman bowl not like it was obvious from the very beginning.

Goodbye Oregairu, 10/10.

Also, the saltiness from people who give anime/manga a very low score just because their fav girl didn't win is just the best. That's why I like to watch/read any waifu war anime/manga. Stay mad yall, lol.
BlueIsLoveSep 25, 2020 12:35 PM
Sep 25, 2020 12:35 PM

Nov 2019
Wow I'm lost for words. What a ride this has been the character development throughout the story was amazing, to follow especially Hikigaya's development has been a joy and the ending I feel was the most fitting for all parties. Even though I shipped for Yui x Hikki.
This anime is really one of a kind and will go down as one of my favorite shows of all time.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Sep 25, 2020 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
I loved how they used the original OP once Hachiman flatout confessed his feelings to Yukino. It ends with a new start to the service club. This series could've kept on going but I guess the point is once the girl is chosen, you've reached the point of no return.
Sep 25, 2020 1:04 PM
Aug 2018
Damn I remember watching S1 in high school and now that its all over I cant help but feel nostalgic. Feels hit hard at the end tho bruh
Sep 25, 2020 1:15 PM

Feb 2008
What a cute conclusion. Yukino told Hachiman that she loves him and Hachiman got to dance with sensei. The moments that Hachiman and sensei shared were truly precious.

I will be missing Iroha. Her plans are rather dark, though... I can see why Komachi took a liking to Iroha.

Sep 25, 2020 1:19 PM
Feb 2020
Too happy to say anything.... ❤️
Sep 25, 2020 1:21 PM
Mar 2018
Finally it end with good ending it's been great journey wish yukino had more screen time or 1 ep when they dating in this season still my favourite anime and also she had small screen time but I love that my ship sell I love youkino but Sensei steal my heart

9/10
Sep 25, 2020 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
Its been a long ride and a pretty good one for sure. wont say i was a hard-core fan of the show but certainly had some good memories.
8/10 overall.
Sep 25, 2020 1:39 PM
May 2016
Overall disappointing season, kind of killed my enjoyment of the series overall. Iroha remained the one bright spot of the season.
Sep 25, 2020 2:31 PM
Oct 2018
This ep felt very rushed and a few thing didn't quite reach a conclusion.. I can't complain too much though tbh, It did had some of the FEEL moments in it although they didn't quite land as well as they could have. Oh well.
--
Sep 25, 2020 3:18 PM

Oct 2015
Yo G, my friend (you know who you are, no need to reply). If you ever see this, thank you for making me watch this show my dude. For real.
No homo 🤙

~This world is a cruel place~
Sep 25, 2020 3:29 PM

Jul 2016
The ending I feared most has come true. Obviously the right choose is Yukino, because they are in a world apart, incomprehensible/unreachable to the others, but this happy ending is completely out of place, recreating the club to insert Yui between the two is absolutely forced, in this kind of situation is very difficult to recover the previous relationships, when the toy is broken, you can try to fix it, but it will never be as before, I personally wanted that the three stay together, but absolutely not under these conditions, perhaps with an open ending, in which none were chosen (even if it would go against the progress of Hachiman), or a separation from Yui, however painful.

My rating is 7/10. Leaving out the ending (obviously episode 11 was great), I was not convinced by this finale season, the difference with the first two is very noticeable, Yukino seems like a secondary character with much less space given to her, perhaps to give more space to Yui in view of the painful ending, who knows, also the first two seemed much more reflective and attentive to the thoughts of the characters, while in this one everything has been lost a little.

In any case, Oregairu remains one of the best works of its kind with one of the best characters, hardly you can find a better characterized character, with an excellent growth path (emblematic is the scene in which Hiratsuka repeats a phrase said by Hachiman in the first episode of the first season, which makes the protagonist himself incredulous and embarrassed.)
LevaisSep 25, 2020 3:46 PM
Sep 25, 2020 4:31 PM
Sep 2019
Im soooo happy to finally get closure to this show.
Feels soooo good.years of waiting.
Great anime.
Sep 25, 2020 4:36 PM
Aug 2020
Start with Yui request & End with Yui request + the first Op, what a good touch.

Sensei alos got her scene too (*if only 8man born 10years early). Love seeing 8man & yukinon moment too, btw the place where a couple just married also gonna be the place where 8man&yukinon will marry too.
Sep 25, 2020 6:11 PM

Jun 2015
So, is this how it feels? The feeling of getting old. To see the end of things you fond of when you grew up. I've seen a lot of endings of many stories, and yet it seems that I can't avoid the void it left behind. Sigh... Pardon my sentiment heart. I love the series. Goodbye Oregairu. Goodbye one page of my youth.
Sep 25, 2020 7:22 PM
Sep 2020
Akhirnya ending yang memuaskan :v
Sep 25, 2020 7:46 PM

Jan 2011
and so Oregairu has come to a end after 7 years there is no salt with this ending i thought it was good but i felt left wanting more i mean they still had like a year left right lol so used to these romcom ending after grad and going into college as the end .

i don't think we'll be able to forget Oregairu as a staple of" romcoms "or romdrama? by the end i'm only sad we got the most obvious ending with how much this show stood out from the usual kind in it's genre i was mostly hoping for it to go out the left field but oh well*there's always people out there drawing true endings*

my only issues with this season is the usage of the prom and...second prom as a medium to explore and realize all the casts motives and even with my 7 year older brain the same amount of obscure wordings of actively avoiding saying what they meant got a bit exhausting to dissect after all this time but i guess it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't like that

split between a 7 or 8 for this season but 8.5 for this overall
Sep 25, 2020 7:54 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Well 7 years....a long way and now it ended.
A great series for sure, and even if i still liked more the second season this season still was very good.
8.5/10
Sep 25, 2020 9:21 PM
Jan 2017
A 7 year journey has finally come to a end and a journey I loved every minute off. while I don't think the ending was the greatest I'm glad that we acutally got a definitive ending. I can't wait to rewatch the whole thing
rain_carnellSep 26, 2020 3:05 AM
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life
Sep 25, 2020 10:55 PM

Jun 2016
Cuz it’s MASTERPIECE. Of course it’s overrated.

This is not your typical romcom where after confessing and blushing to each other then kiss then the show end. IT’S NOT.

The deepness what makes this unique and most people loves it.
Most of anime viewers suffer from isolation from normal society that’s why they can relate to our Main characters. If it’s relatable, it means the show is good.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 26, 2020 12:49 AM
Apr 2020
cenjo-san said:
xsilicon9 said:
So where is Shizuka going?Is she getting married or something?

I'm pretty sure she said she was going to quit after the prom. And if she didn't quit she most likely would've been fired anyways.

tf why would she be fired?
Sep 26, 2020 12:50 AM
Apr 2020
cchigu said:
Hellooo_Theeree said:

Ooooo I would love to see an alternate ending. But with the upcoming sequel, I thought they already confirmed that Kan is the final season?
Yes, Kan is the last TV adaptation of Oregairu. If they were to make an OVA, ANOTHER is a good choice since it can be crammed in about one half an hour episode.

wtf is another why is there an alternate ending wtf that defeats the point
Sep 26, 2020 1:23 AM

Aug 2018

​Like what the ED of this season said

" This is a season i will never forget "

I will not forget this anime i will gonna treasure this for the rest of life, this has a special place in my heart, to every characters from this series especially the trio of 8man, yukinon and yui.

Everything that i want to happen was happened to this single episode, like one of them finally said i love you. Yukino is so pretty in this episode! That "date" was actually so sweet and our boy Hachiman blushed a lot on this single episode. This ep was well made and the story was concluded in the perfect way.

I say this season have more flaws compared to last season but that last 2 episodes were so goood to wrap up the series! Overall its still a masterpiece as a series its way too unique,relatable and the story was not linear compared to other with same genre. Also romance was not force,character development was top notch and the characters had great personalities. Great story driven anime. Theres a lot of good things that i want to say but this are the best that i can point out if i can remember correctly.

I love Oregairu from the bottom of the heart
It change how i view some parts of my life
Thank you Hachiman and to who made this masterpice! Also sayonara to Sensei!
So my score will be bias af so i will give this a solid 10/10.

Personally, in terms of of the story/drama Season 2 is the best. That Ebina arc was great then comedy to S1 and romance to S3.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 26, 2020 1:42 AM

Feb 2008
These mofos make Hachiman dance with Hiratsuka-sensei at the last episode... dorks. Hate you, director.

To be honest, I really wanted Yui or sensei to win. But, as stated in the 1-rated review that I read before coming here (what a good review), the show was made for Yukino and 8man to finish together at the end, at the cost of the other characters. I seriously dislike Yukino's personality. Fortunately, I don't care much about this show so I didn't snap when she won.

Iroha was my favorite character this season. And I hated her during second season. She grew so much, and had great impact on Hachiman during all of this season. My favorite episodes were where sensei had screentime, obviously. Please someone marry her.

Had fun watching the show, just don't understand why would it take 5 years to make season 3... Very nice ED by the seiyuus.

7/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Sep 26, 2020 1:44 AM

Jan 2014
Y'all I love this anime so much. Probably of all time so I may be a bit biased, but that was soooo goood from start to finish. I'll probably start reading the Light Novels once they finish translating everything to English officially. I'd love to keep supporting Watari.

What can I say? This last episode had an OVA feel to it so it's definitely a conclusion still, but I feel like they can still give us an OVA, right? I would really love an OVA.

This episode felt more like an epilogue to the finale, which was episode 11. It's a good epilogue cause it tied up the loose ends such as the prom and we got to see more of the genuine Yukino-Hachiman relationship. I cannot tell you guys how happy I am to see that. Made me smile to my core. I love it!

This is another scene-by-scene breakdown, but I feel like the way they formulated this episode, it was just perfect to summ up the entire anime so I talk about each scene and how it connects to the overall arc. (I'll probably do an anime overview soon though, since this is still an episode discussion)

That first official bf-gf date in the beginning was super cute lmao. I totally understand that feeling of just awe of seeing someone you love do their work in front of you. I knew they weren't going to kiss in that first scene, but that scene totally had that energy from Season 2 after the whole running thing. I can't remember the episode number, but the one where Yukino mended Hachiman's knee. Also, the boba scene was adorable lmao. The part where Yukino was like "this will be a great place to have that" and she was pointing to the wedding LOL. At first I was like, wait, then I remembered the prom and Hachiman totally zoned off too.

The whole prom meeting scene is basically a big fanservice to us fans to just see all the characters together and working again. Even Komachi had a big part in this episode than she did in the season. That sauna scene was just awkward like how Totsuka was covered up like a girl and how they asked about Hachiman's relationship and how everyone totally knows. It's always like that. The ones in the relationship see the relationship AFTER everyone else saw it already.

I do want to point out an important dialogue in the scene shortly after at the bench. We know Yui and Yukino are still friends, even Hachiman and Yui. Iroha was just kinda there. But what I wanna talk about is the dialogue "I knew that she could stand without me and I knew she would say that, but I still held out my hand. And I probably always will..." It's super important because that sort of line is what you would typically hear in a wedding. Where the groom gives his speech to the bride. Hachiman knows that Yukino is a capable woman by herself but he will always be there regardless of what happens, through thick or thin. That is a wonderful line, even if it was just his short monologue.

The whole scene with Komachi, Yui, and Iroha was just...weird. Iroha was TOTALLY hinting to Yui about getting drunk then getting pregnant or something because Hachiman will totally take responsibility. What the heck Iroha lmao I guess that is in line with her sassy character. It also lightly hinted at Iroha's hidden crush, which might totally be Hachiman. Komachi has that Hachiman sass too where she totally gave it to Iroha about how her brother gets along with other trashy people. The new trio seems like a fun one.

Yukino's family totally loves Hachiman and how he takes responsibility and moves forward. Her mom literally gave him her blessing, albeit it for the prom, "Hikigaya, this will be a lot of trouble for you, but please look after her."

Hiratsuka's goodbye dance. Then the little cliche fall. Hiratsuka was truly the only adult that was out to help them out. Hiratsuka IS THE MATCHMAKER. If she never formed the Service Club and pushed Hachiman into it, Yukino and Hachiman would have never been together. In fact, I think Hiratsuka said something about help each other out in the first episode, can't confirm this right now. Her throwback to the pilot is super nice. I actually remembered that exact line when she said it. Then when she screamed "I hope all normies drop dead" she looked so cute. In fact, she was so adorable in that entire scene.

BRUH YUKINO'S ACTUAL CONFESSION. Lmao of course after saying it she runs away from embarassment lmao. I love how Hachiman knows he'll have to say something like that soon too because Yukino already took the first steps.

Then finally, everyone's back in the same class for the last year. Wow, who woulda thought? Not me. This last scene was basically just a serious throwback to the first season again with how when the Service Club was freshly formed, Yui was their first client. I do find it a little odd and weird at how Komachi and Iroha are pushing Yui to straight up confess her feelings to both of them. Even Hachiman was shocked at how straight forward she went with her request/consultation. I guess that's the right thing to do, but I love how Yui just genuinely wants to be friends with them. She'll lose her romantic feelings for Hachiman and soon she'll start seeing him as just a friend. Oh, Komachi is totally Team Yui.

Small detail too is that Hachiman and Yukino sit right next to each other now and now across from each other. They truly are together and "even if time passes with distance" between them, they'll always "be drawn together" as Hiratsuka said during her scene with Hachiman.
Oh and when Yukino said her mom wanted to meet with Hachiman, there is absolutely NO WAY Hachiman can say no to that lmao. He tried to come up with a good excuse but Yukino easily shut him down cause she knows he doesn't have any friends. Wow, that's definitely a perk of dating someone who isn't really that popular.

Not a huge fan of how they kind of alienate Yui in this episode, but that's just how it is from a circle of friends where two starts dating. One gets a little left behind, but considering how they both like and see Yui as a true friend, they won't leave her behind.

Yukino was super adorable in this episode, I totally agree with Hachiman.

Then that was it. It was a fun, long ride but now it's over. I'm sad but I'm genuinely happy for the whole journey. The ending was worth it. I really hope they give out an OVA.
Sep 26, 2020 1:59 AM

Oct 2012
Well I'll be damned, these two last episodes were absolutely great.
I'm so happy to have been part of this ride for the past years, and despite rooting for Yui, Yukino basically conquered me in 40 minutes alone.

A part of my life as anime watcher has ended, and I'm a bit sad... but not disappointed.
I hope something new will capture me like this soon!

Goodbye Oregairu, and thanks for all the fi- feels.
Sep 26, 2020 2:25 AM

Jan 2016
Ending the series with such a wholesome episode . FeelsGoodMan
Sep 26, 2020 2:48 AM
Jun 2007
Wew that was a long journey, 7 years man T_T.
Great ending!
Sep 26, 2020 2:59 AM

Jul 2012
Finally was able to finish this series! Obvious outcome, but nicely done. The weird confession previous episode was better =/
Stiil think sometimes tempo and dialogues are a bit old-styled/outdated, but it's not that bad.

Unfortuately School days ending didn't happen ...

Hiratsuka sensei OTP!

7-8/10, 8 in the end, overall glad was able to see the end of a series started long time ago!
allenjkeSep 26, 2020 3:46 AM
Sep 26, 2020 3:08 AM
Apr 2015
Such a long journey it has been and a very fitting ending. Like most people here I also started to watch it while in high school so watching it end really leaves you with a bittersweet feeling. Like how it was when the monogatari series ended.
Sep 26, 2020 4:48 AM

Sep 2017
GODDAMN THIS FINALE GAVE ME DIABETES YUKINON X HACHIMAN DATE AND FLIRTING WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME THEY ARE SO ADORABLE HOLY FUCK.

although i was expecting a KISS, atleast...

im really happy for them, yet im feeling empty because its ended
i wish for an OVA and continuation of 8man x Yukinon date

what a wonderful ride past 3 seasons, one of my fav ship finally sailing
thank you for the journey Watari-san

9/10
Sep 26, 2020 7:01 AM

May 2018
Finally the ending we deserved. Yukinon is absolute top tier waifu! I wonder how many babies she'll produce :3 7/10
ByniavoSep 26, 2020 7:04 AM
Sep 26, 2020 7:37 AM
Jul 2020
I already am happy with episode 11 ending. The confession is something unexpected and it's so much wholesome for me.

The last episode is just having fun with all of the members. Yui still not gave up it seems. Komachi being a comedy duo is what i want to see in ova. I think we need 3 episodes ova just to see what things change and could happen after all those things.

Theres so many ship i want to pair but this series focus on hikigaya, not complaining tho because oregairu is my 1# favourite anime since i rank them.

My rank favourite anime is
1. Oregairu
2. Erased
3. Houseki no Kuni
4. Kaminomi
5. Angel Beats
Sep 26, 2020 8:41 AM

Mar 2010
I will miss this series. I started watching it when the first season aired back in 2013 or so. It has stayed with me for a long long time. Finally happy to see it reach it's conclusion. And at the same time still longing for more!! I really liked Hachiman and all his interactions with various characters!! I loved how this series connected with me emotionally.
Sep 26, 2020 8:56 AM

Apr 2012
Dude, this confession was so sudden that I was even shocked and thought that anime still wouldn't cover the entire LN. Yes, it was a very romantic episode, but this development was as fucking sudden. But it was still cute and romantic enough that I didn't whine about my beloved Yui flying by.

At the same time, it was really melancholy in a good way. I will not say that I have always been a big fan of Oregairu, I only became fascinated by this after the second season, but I still cannot believe that an era has passed with this season. Now I understand people who have been following franchises like Gintama or Shakugan no Shana all of their time.

Weaker than previous seasons, so 8/10. It wasn't bad, but the ballroom arc was very stringy.

Lylaaz said:
I will miss this series. I started watching it when the first season aired back in 2013 or so. It has stayed with me for a long long time. Finally happy to see it reach it's conclusion. And at the same time still longing for more!! I really liked Hachiman and all his interactions with various characters!! I loved how this series connected with me emotionally.

Yeah. It really feels like you went to high school yourself and then graduated, lol.
Sep 26, 2020 9:04 AM
Mar 2015
We get a title drop , a last dance with Sensei A recreation of he club with Iroha, Yui and Komachi as members, a confession from Yukino and a wish from Yui I will miss Oregariu
Sep 26, 2020 10:27 AM

Nov 2017
I'm gonna miss this series, was my first slice of life romcom...
Congrats and happy for Yukino and Hachiman! Yukino is so adorable in their date ❤️🎉✨
but deep down I'm still sad for yui bruh! 😑

hope they adapt the Oregairu shin for like an OVA hehe
Sep 26, 2020 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
civonad said:
cenjo-san said:

I'm pretty sure she said she was going to quit after the prom. And if she didn't quit she most likely would've been fired anyways.

tf why would she be fired?

Sorry I should've worded that differently. Remember when sensei was talking to 8man about the prom. Since she was supporting it, if he had failed, she would have been fired. Though at the same time, if he succeeded, then she said she would quit the job.
Sep 26, 2020 11:06 AM

Aug 2013
Much as I enjoyed seeing those two autists' newfound relationship and all the cute second hand embarrasment from it I do think Yui instantly going back to being on great terms with them with the series seemingly hinting that "it'll all work out eventually, somehow" to be a cop out.

Makes parts of the conflict in Season 2 with their struggle to find a genuine relationship between all of 3 MCs feel hollow, considering we're never actually gonna see how it happens.

Still enjoyed the anime though. Helps that I don't care about shipping bullshit.

8man and Hiratsuka's relationship is also very sweet and so was their scene this episode.Still, Hikigaya, man you live in the 21st century, stop with the Sayonara drama, you'll probably ge texting each other the next day anyway.
Sep 26, 2020 11:24 AM
Jul 2016
I have some problem ragarding the last ep. Everything was fine before the last ep.I hate the fact that they made sensei and 8man relationship romantic or hinted in the last episode. It was a perfect platonic teacher student relationship at the start. It’s gotten to the point where even the teacher is part of the harem. I hate this so much.the fall ruined it for me. They could have handled in differently. Even the LN showed it differently.
Sep 26, 2020 4:21 PM

Mar 2017
That was a perfect end for an incredible anime! The joint prom event was a really natural way to get all the beloved characters of the series together for the finale and a brilliant way to have that emotional moment between Hikki & Hiratsuka. I'm gonna miss these guys but I'm pleased that it all came to a close with a happy ending 🥰
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.