Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2020 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
Yet another insane episode. That tea party sure was something to behold and now Satella has appeared. The final episode is going to be crazy, I can feel it.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 23, 2020 11:12 AM

Sep 2014
Araphaenon said:
Aloister said:
Imagine working your ass off to put out an amazing episode with 27 minutes full of content that even removed the op and ed to include as much content as possible and instead you get complaints about the removal of certain scenes that does not impact the overall storytelling. Sometimes I really do pity the Re Zero production team for having to go through this kind of stuff, just the downsides of being a popular series I guess.

Top quality works as always, can't wait for what's coming next

"If you can't criticize, you can't optimize.", as the saying goes. Not literally relevant here since it's not the ones criticizing right now who are capable of changing anything. But the point is, lack of criticism, or rather lack of constructive criticism is just as bad as lack of praise, neither allows one to properly assess the subject. Be respectful and fair in your criticism, give credit where credit's due, but feel free to make complaints where you feel you ought to. A lot of the people criticizing (notwithstanding a few outstandingly atrocious instances) do so because they love this series, they loved other episodes, and quite possibly acknowledge that they loved this one too, but they feel something is not as it could have been.

My view, for example, is that there was so much material in the second trial it would've been possible and desirable to make an episode out of just that and the events strictly following it, maybe ending on the moment Echidna offered to make a contract. Whatever we will see in episodes 12 & 13 could have plausibly been made into 3 episodes. I was sad to see a part that I considered really good and was looking forward to a lot, not live up to my imagination, but I do of course appreciate the effort put into the production and consider it really well made, even exceptionally so considering the current difficulties.
My problem is not so much on the complaints but the bashing behaviour from some of the viewers, because we have to consider that they have limited funding which I'm sure majority of the basher did not contributed to, and they really did pushed their limit by making it fully animated with 27 minutes worth of contents, extending the amount of episodes would require them to rent for a slot at an exorbitant rate compared to usual which they obviously cannot afford to do so due to the aforementioned funding problem. All things considered they really did their best and deserve all the praise they get for this episode.

I do agree that criticism makes perfect, but let's be honest here, not many of us could had do it much better if we were to be put in their shoes. Most criticism's suggestions seems to be increase the episodes which are just not feasible nor realistic from a business standpoint.
Sep 23, 2020 11:12 AM

May 2019
menpe said:
Quick summary:
Subaru: "I can't believe that you, an all-powerful creature won't just help me without any merit for yourself and it's completely unreasonable that your goals are not exactly the same as mine. I feel deeply offended!"
One more episode, let's see how it goes.

lol, exactly.

Subaru, the entitled hero.

Just like every psychological themed anime.

Did i tell that Re:Zero is the "Evangelion of Isekai"?

---
Rob7Sep 23, 2020 11:19 AM
Sep 23, 2020 11:14 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Not exactly sure whats going on but I still liked it
Sep 23, 2020 11:19 AM

May 2015
All those times he died, yep he really traumatized some people. What a cautionary tale for the dangers of walking out a convenience store late at night.

Even though subaru didn't appreciate it, it was pretty clear that the fake-rem thing was very useful in preventing him from being mind-broken. You have to take the support whenever you can to keep trucking on.

Satella so far has been pretty one-track minded about things when it comes to Subaru. I'm curious to see if we'll get more I love you's next episode.
Sep 23, 2020 11:20 AM

May 2018
To be fair I would accept Echidna's contract because she top waifu bois
Sep 23, 2020 11:22 AM
Nov 2017
That Echidna 360 speech was amazing. You finally see what she truly thinks and wants. I still find her waifuable because she has goal, and has been trying to reach it by manipulating Subaru.

Satella at the end going in to protect her husbando.
Sep 23, 2020 11:25 AM

May 2019
It is curious but would... should... be a shock for the audience if for 1st time Satella speaks like a conscious being.

It would be even more terrifying to Subaru.

But i guess that neither Satella will be just like the doped "i love you", but neither she will be talkative at the point to able Subaru to ask her a big huge fat "WHY?"

In fact i would like to see a crazy witch "dream" fight before any word to be said.
Sep 23, 2020 11:26 AM
Mar 2020
I'm watching this at 0:30 am

I love the sensation LOL
Sep 23, 2020 11:29 AM

May 2012
All seven Witches have finally appeared!

First off, Rem will forever be best girl. Second holy shit what an episode! Just when I thought once again Subaru had found the strength to go on and find a better future. He sees all his deaths and possible timelines. This is on some Rick and Morty levels of what the fuck. Reminds when Morty kept restarting his life... oooohhhh. I get it now.

Not going to lie I thought that was really Rem for a sec. I was like finally best girl is back lol. I love all of the witches designs. Minerva still the best witch, Sekhmet--- I call her mommy, and Carmilla is a lalafell.

Echidna character is written so well. She didn't trick Subaru. She never gave him any false hope. Hell, she didn't even pretend she was his friend. From the very start she was who see was, the Witch of Greed. She only has and ever will care for herself. She will do anything in her power to attain the knowledge she's after. Honestly Subaru was season 1 levels of dumbass to even form a contract with her. Hell if it wasn't for the other witches he would have done it without a second thought.

Here's my question, if they did form a contract will Echidna comeback to life because she will also have Subaru RbD? I know she said she will have the ability as well, but she is already dead and at what point will she return to?

Satella pulling up like she about to whoop Echidna ass with the belt lmao. I love how all the witches are basically like "ooohh you about to get your ass beat." nut only Carmilla know once she whoop one she whoop the others as well lol.

This was an amazing episode. The last episode about to be on some insane shit. I can feel it!

80/10
Oct 2018
I have been waiting for Echidna monologue since the announcement of season 2 and I think it is well delivered. Again a pretty solid episode with a lot of changes from the novel if I remembered well.

Nov 2014
MegamiRem said:
Wait uh so wth he wasn't going back in time but was going in other paralal worlds? This is the type of stuff I absolutely despise in time travel series. Wtf is the point of even going back in time then ffs.
the going to the parallel world thing is only created in the 2nd trial. the characters' reactions to subaru's deaths are based on their personalities gathered from subaru's memories. So those aren't real. but, these aren't completely impossible in the real world, but we (and subaru) would never know since he died so he won't be able to find out.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenSep 23, 2020 1:45 PM
Sep 23, 2020 11:34 AM
Apr 2020
the rise and fall of best girl?
I still love Echidna tho and her 6-page confession was spot on!
but in the mid of her speech, her mouth stopped moving, is that intended or was this some laziness from the animation department ???
Sep 23, 2020 11:41 AM
Jul 2009
I'm only halfway through the episode, i've paused just because I have to throw the theory out there, i'll spoil tag in case I am a partial WN reader and don't remember rem/lust scene.
Anyways, a small theory.

Ill edit with anything to add.
Jasmin12eSep 23, 2020 11:44 AM
Sep 23, 2020 11:43 AM
Sep 2019
my reaction from 0:00 to 26:20 - Okay nice but this is not as great as previous episodes

my reaction from 26:21 to end - oh my god!
Sep 23, 2020 11:48 AM
Apr 2020
pteroz said:
Aloister said:
Imagine working your ass off to put out an amazing episode with 27 minutes full of content that even removed the op and ed to include as much content as possible and instead you get complaints about the removal of certain scenes that does not impact the overall storytelling. Sometimes I really do pity the Re Zero production team for having to go through this kind of stuff, just the downsides of being a popular series I guess.

Top quality works as always, can't wait for what's coming next

Thing is with all the deleted scene and the rushed pace, they could have done a 25 eps season.
Anyway, people should just enjoy what they have in front of them, the anime is good whatever people say :)

But the season is 25 eps...
Sep 23, 2020 11:52 AM

Jul 2014
Echidna's speech was amazing! Of course she had to be crazy. But as Subaru said, she really doesn't do it out of malice but out of simple curiosity, to satisfy her greed for knowledge. I still like her, but after this episode, Minerva who was second goes straight to the top, I love that girl.

Carmilla is cute af! She even has the same seiyuu as Tohru (Fruits Basket) for extra cuteness xD. And then you have Sekhmet... damn she's hot! I was going crazy because I recognized her voice but I didn't know exactly where from. Haruno! Haruno from Oregairu, that's where I remembered her from xD.

Nice to hear Inori Minase again and to see Rem again, even if she was a fake one.

And oh boy, here comes Satella and like the first time, I didn't expect it.
Sep 23, 2020 11:55 AM
Nov 2019
can we really confirm that emilia is the best girl in this entire course ? Echidna was proven to only use subaru for her benefir only, and the scene when echidna comforting subaru was not a genuine thing ? like the fuck ?
Sep 23, 2020 11:58 AM
Mar 2015
Aloister said:
Araphaenon said:
"If you can't criticize, you can't optimize.", as the saying goes. Not literally relevant here since it's not the ones criticizing right now who are capable of changing anything. But the point is, lack of criticism, or rather lack of constructive criticism is just as bad as lack of praise, neither allows one to properly assess the subject. Be respectful and fair in your criticism, give credit where credit's due, but feel free to make complaints where you feel you ought to. A lot of the people criticizing (notwithstanding a few outstandingly atrocious instances) do so because they love this series, they loved other episodes, and quite possibly acknowledge that they loved this one too, but they feel something is not as it could have been.

My view, for example, is that there was so much material in the second trial it would've been possible and desirable to make an episode out of just that and the events strictly following it, maybe ending on the moment Echidna offered to make a contract. Whatever we will see in episodes 12 & 13 could have plausibly been made into 3 episodes. I was sad to see a part that I considered really good and was looking forward to a lot, not live up to my imagination, but I do of course appreciate the effort put into the production and consider it really well made, even exceptionally so considering the current difficulties.
My problem is not so much on the complaints but the bashing behaviour from some of the viewers, because we have to consider that they have limited funding which I'm sure majority of the basher did not contributed to, and they really did pushed their limit by making it fully animated with 27 minutes worth of contents, extending the amount of episodes would require them to rent for a slot at an exorbitant rate compared to usual which they obviously cannot afford to do so due to the aforementioned funding problem. All things considered they really did their best and deserve all the praise they get for this episode.

I do agree that criticism makes perfect, but let's be honest here, not many of us could had do it much better if we were to be put in their shoes. Most criticism's suggestions seems to be increase the episodes which are just not feasible nor realistic from a business standpoint.

A 14-episode cour is not unheard of, but yeah, clearly we don't live in an ideal world and I understand budget constraints. Though in this case, it's more about moving the point at which the two cours are split, so there is more flexibility than if this was the entire season. (I can picture a proper splitting point even if these two episodes were made into three, pushing the last one into the next cour.) I do hope that at least the 2nd cour is also going to have the full 13 episodes and not just 12, because otherwise I just wouldn't get the rush.

(Side note: As much as I see your point, the argument "you couldn't have done it better" is quite often fundamentally flawed, because criticism is not about saying you can do it all and more, it's about saying "here's this particular aspect that if you made a change to then I think things would be / would've been better". That small change may or may not have ultimately been possible in the context of other, possibly unknown circumstances, but just making the remark should not necessitate being aware of literally everything. These projects are done by many people to begin with, people who cooperate and improve each other's ideas, so expecting someone to be able to "just do it better" as a baseline for criticizing any aspect is not really justified. At least during the production, ideas are exchanged, ideas that are made in good faith; some are implemented and some are deemed ultimately unviable, but that does not and should not stop the production staff members from making them. The same general principle applies to all criticism.)
Sep 23, 2020 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
So next ep we got event! subaru kun and the seven witch😒
Sep 23, 2020 12:04 PM

Jun 2020
Was really hesitating to give Re:Zero S2 a 9 because I rarely hand out 9s but goddamn this one does it
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 23, 2020 12:10 PM

Mar 2017
So today suddenly I lost permanently my insta anime page (2 years of life and almost 2k followers) AND IS NOTHING COMPARED TO

( v Spoiler v )

see and be moved by a fake Rem-san confession, now my mind is smashed like Subaru one :")

(10/10)
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Sep 23, 2020 12:11 PM
Apr 2020
The episode turned funny for me when the Witch of Lust has Tohru(fruits basket)voice, like seriously??
Sep 23, 2020 12:12 PM
Aug 2020
Always stopping at the worst times.

What a great episode!

Of all his deaths being reviewed in his mind, I found 1 most interesting. When Rem kills subaru the 1st time. Rem said she kept a bad situation from getting worse. That subaru was already beyond help. That she basically performed a mercy killing to end his suffering.

Was I the only one that didn't see it this way when it happened?, and saw it more as just the 1st time Rem kills him out of her hate of Satalla's malaise?

More on the rest later.
Sep 23, 2020 12:22 PM
Mar 2015
MegamiRem said:
Wait uh so wth he wasn't going back in time but was going in other paralal worlds? This is the type of stuff I absolutely despise in time travel series. Wtf is the point of even going back in time then ffs.

As Echidna said, that's not certain. It might or might not be the case.

That said, even if Subaru knew for certain that this was the case, it would still not make everything pointless. I mean, Subaru's power is to return when he dies, so those timelines are going to end up in whatever bad state anyway, he would have no effect on that. But as a bonus, he gets to be in a timeline where the people he knows are alive and well. In fact, he makes that timeline a reality. That is still better than things getting screwed up anyway, but him just not existing anymore.

What that would discourage is Subaru wantonly, casually using his power, treating his resets as throwaway timelines like the way he was starting to view them. But if he gets killed anyway? Well, there's still the next worldline at least.
Sep 23, 2020 12:24 PM

Jul 2019
Welcome back to "How are we going to torture Subaru this week?"
Give this dude a break. How did he not loose his mind yet.

Echidana's character is fantastically well written and I just want to hear more from her.
So excited how the witches will interact next week.
Sep 23, 2020 12:25 PM

Feb 2015
Echidna is very cleaver, she never lies but subverts the truth but she finally reveals her true intent.

The best part of the episode was Satella walking into the party like a fucking BOSS
Sep 23, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2020
Stark700 said:
Seeing all these witches, and of course, the tea party itself again was pretty strange but fitting for a series' penultimate episode.

Let's see how they'll wrap up this season next week with all the buildup to this point.

This is only half of the season.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Sep 23, 2020 12:27 PM
Jul 2019
So, it was Echidna all along, she simply wants Subaru to form a contract with him....and Shit, it looks like the baddies of them all witches has arrived.
Sep 23, 2020 12:33 PM

Oct 2012
Satella in the end.. holy shit!

Seeing Rem in the first part was pretty exciting but also painful moment as his feelings for her were truly real (he really does love her and he said it).

Seeing Echidna finally should her colors in the second part was.. ominous and thrilling moment. Still something I kinda expected as literally every witch there is somehow deranged (and seeing how she was angry in the end, I would say everything was staged just to make Subaru to reject her and encourage/pust him into certain direction.

In the end, of course the Witch of Envy would be envious when Subaru pledge his hand to Beatrice instead of her (the same situation as with Petra before). Would be kinda strange if one witch was missing there right?

So now I'm pretty curious how dialogue with the final witch goes. Guess we are heading to the big cliffhanger in the next episode. Three months wait after that though :(

Didn't expected Nakahara Mai as Witch of Sloth though. Kinda interesting role she got :)
Sep 23, 2020 12:43 PM

Feb 2018
Sakamoto Maya, what an outstanding performance. The VAs were really going all out during this season.

SATELLA, yes! This was the best episode so far, but now I'm super hyped for the next episode.

Tohru is the Witch of Lust lol
Sep 23, 2020 12:49 PM

Jul 2019
good ep, honestly i might try to read the light novel, waiting 3 months will be hard.
Sep 23, 2020 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
Primo_Itoko said:

Then you should really go and watch Maquia she shines there in her role.
Sep 23, 2020 12:53 PM
Jul 2016
The breathing of Sekhmet priceless ahahah
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2020 1:02 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Overall, this was a great episode, although I agree that the second trial had a lot more impact in the light novel. I felt the same way about the scene where Subaru was trapped in the shed by Garfiel for a few days, so overall my takeaway is that for all of Re:Zero's talent with psychological horror, they don't do a great job when the horror is all psychological. I think that this is an inherent weakness of visual media relative to written media, since visual media make it much harder to express internal character states. Overall, I'm a little disappointed at how those two scenes were adapted, but at the same time I completely understand it.

anime-prime said:
Really well directed episode, although the choice to not animate lip flaps of a full minute of dialogue was a bit weird.

I personally thought this was a nice stylistic decision that added to the creepiness of the scene. I always feel a little extra freaked out when people are talking without moving their lips.

Also, I assume that the whole reason Subaru got to see Echidna again was that he passed the second trial, but perhaps that isn't true? Maybe we'll find out next week whether or not he actually passed the trial (or perhaps it's a detail in the twelfth volume of the LN that I forgot? If so let me know, but if that information doesn't show up until later I don't want the answer spoiled.)
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Sep 23, 2020 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
Stella shows up on Emilia's birthday of all times. Quite ironic lmao.

But damn, what a wild ep.
Sep 23, 2020 1:04 PM

Jul 2020
So timelines where Subaru died keep going on and their characters keep suffering? That throws the "I want to reset because I don´t want them to suffer" plot. Also Satella is appearing with every witch and Echidna wants to pull out a contract? Strange chapter, I need 13 right now!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Sep 23, 2020 1:06 PM
Jul 2016
Tsundere_Slayer said:
Okeanix said:

*Best possible way*

How many times you have to die to achieve best path. Die again even it was good path because you can't know it was really perfect until knowing all others possible futures.

But Echidna possesses immense knowledge and she even said she won't force him to use return by death, So I think she is capable of achieving the best possible way more efficiently than Subaru and by also limiting the number of time he dies.
Meaning he will die less and also be on the best path otherwise why would Subaru even consider the contract in the first place?

Didn't you see Echidna evil face? Do not trust witches! Simple! In this last episodes we saw echidna talking saying this saying that...in our point of view even subaru view we trust her words...but then carmilla said that there was a lot of lies in her words...
echidna did talk some trues...but they were very twisted trues!

Just search If Route where Subaru accepts the contrats...

Just a quick example, no spoilers! You have two sides A and B! the A as Monsters the B doesn't she will be capable of telling him/us that A is the easy one...

Her "knowloage" is late 400y
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2020 1:09 PM
May 2020
Echidna is Best girl by far I liked her character very much in this episode. I am waiting for her reaction with Satila
Sep 23, 2020 1:09 PM

Oct 2018
Again an amazing episode... I always want to know what happen next if next week it's finish with big cliffhanger, it will be difficult to wait january :O
Sep 23, 2020 1:11 PM
Jul 2016
It would be wayyy cooler if Satella appeared with those shadows, In the LN the way she appear its to not fit to what comes on the next episode I don't know how they are going to do it
Killerb96Sep 23, 2020 1:31 PM
Sep 23, 2020 1:13 PM

Dec 2016
I am really excited for the next episode now that Satella has shown up.
Sep 23, 2020 1:15 PM

Feb 2018
Mich666 said:
Primo_Itoko said:

Then you should really go and watch Maquia she shines there in her role.

will do that, thanks
Sep 23, 2020 1:16 PM

Nov 2011
God damn that was a brutal beginning of the episode. For Subaru to see what life was like moments after his multiple deaths. Jesus the mental toughness Subaru has is fucking impressive.

All the witches now gather and Echidna just wants a taste of everything Subaru experiences. I don't know if that's the worse thing but it feels more like Echidna wants Subaru to only love her which we know is not happening.

I honestly though Echidna was just getting angry at the end but when I heard "It's TELLA" I stodd up and just screamed "HOLY SHIT!!!"

She's here!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 23, 2020 1:35 PM

May 2019
Eh what kind of a "witch of lust" is that? Tf?
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Sep 23, 2020 1:58 PM

May 2009
Thread Cleaned

Removed a lot of baiting.

Alright so a few points need to be addressed here:
  • Please DO NOT engage trolls especially accounts you suspect were made for the sole purpose of trolling. Replying to them just makes the situation worse. Report those accounts/posts and move along. I promise, they will be gone soon after that.
  • Waifu wars are a bit inevitable with this series. Feel free to discuss your favorite waifu, but in a calm manner and without baiting or insults towards another user.
  • An insult towards a character is not an insult towards you. Please remember that and don't take those comments personally.

It's nothing new, but please be extremely careful with spoilers. It hasn't seem as bad for this episode from what I could see, but I haven't watched the episode yet, so I might've missed some. Please report spoilers if you see them.

Thank you LN and WN readers for being careful with spoilers. It's very appreciated and it makes the discussion a lot more enjoyable for everyone.
Sep 23, 2020 1:59 PM

Oct 2018
The first half was f*cking great, that was everything I needed!

I have always wandered what happened to the world after his death every time!

This season, after each episode, I keep wondering if it's even possible to make him suffer more...and it is.

I can't wait to see what kind of last episode we're getting. It's definitely gonna be an intense one!
Sep 23, 2020 2:08 PM

Mar 2010
I wouldn't mind being gobble up and nombed at by that witch that is chained up.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 23, 2020 2:09 PM

Feb 2020
THIS EP IS AMAZING
Finally some Rem screentime, I missed her more than I thought
She is a princess and I will rewatch this scene over and over
Sep 23, 2020 2:18 PM

Apr 2015
It was kind of nice to see what happens after Subaru dies... A nice "what if" moment, but it was definitely mentally straining Subaru!

The tea-party again and more Echidna. She does show her true colors now, which in the end was to be expected. She's a witch after all. I loved that bit a lot... but..

THAT DAMN ENDING... My word this episode was tense building up to that. Satella sure leaves an impression this season whenever she shows up.

Final next week and I can already imagine this becoming a massive cliffhanger!!
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

505 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.