Forum Settings
Forums

'Dokyuu Hentai HxEros' Manga Bundles Second OVA

New
Sep 3, 2020 9:29 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

The official website of the television anime adaptation of Ryouma Kitada's Dokyuu Hentai HxEros manga announced a second original video anime on Friday, which will be bundled with the 12th compiled volume on March 4, 2021. Voice actress Kana Hanazawa (Happy Sugar Life) will join the cast in the new episode as KinbakuChuu.

The first original video episode will be bundled with the 11th volume on November 4, and will follow three of the main heroines in an original story. Mamiko Noto (Golden Kamuy) will play as AmanojaChuu in the first episode.

The television anime produced by Project No.9 began airing on July 4. Funimation is simulcasting the show with English subtitles.

Kitada began serializing the action ecchi manga in Jump SQ. in May 2017. Shueisha published the tenth volume on July 3. Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English this August and plans to publish the first volume in February 2021.

Source: Comic Natalie
DatRandomDudeSep 4, 2020 6:00 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 3, 2020 9:37 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sure, why not I guess. HanaKana addition is certainly a treat, for one.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 3, 2020 9:46 PM
Apr 2020
Kana is in for a treat, this is probably not a great anime but that doesn't matter.
Sep 4, 2020 7:36 AM

Aug 2018
Since it's in OVA format, I really hope it's not going to be be censored as much as the TV series currently airing, because that's the biggest issue I have with the series that I'm watching right now.

But time will tell I guess.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 4, 2020 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, impressive how they manage to get such famous voice actresses for the Kiseichuu. Now they got HanaKana and Mamiko Noto :O
Dec 21, 2020 12:28 AM

Jan 2020
I don't know why, but I really disliked the first episode of the OVA. Not like the original show is great in any way, but I at least enjoyed it. Anyways, let's see how the second episode turns out.

By the way, very surprised to see that HanaKana is going to be a part of the cast for some reason.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
5 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.