Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2020 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh an actual kiss and 5 year time skip!

It's not a long manga but sure was entertaining for only 15 chapters. "Manly kiss" lol
Aug 23, 2020 11:19 AM
Mar 2020
Wtf only 15 chap? They coyld totaly do more
Aug 23, 2020 11:25 AM

Jan 2020
Dudoli said:
Woahh, it's already done....?
Aug 23, 2020 11:28 AM
Mar 2020
MistaAsh said:
Dudoli said:
yeah it sucks. I loved it. The end was just like. BOOM POW PAF DING SHONG and finish wasnt expecting this tbh
Aug 23, 2020 11:33 AM

Jan 2020
Dudoli said:
MistaAsh said:
yeah it sucks. I lived it. The end was just like. BOOM POW PAF DING SHONG and finish wasnt expecting this tbh
Sheeeshh!! That just sucks...
I'll still probably read it since 15 chose is not much of a bother, but damn...
Aug 23, 2020 11:34 AM
Mar 2020
MistaAsh said:
Dudoli said:
yeah it sucks. I lived it. The end was just like. BOOM POW PAF DING SHONG and finish wasnt expecting this tbh
Sheeeshh!! That just sucks...
I'll still probably read it since 15 chose is not much of a bother, but damn...
yeah like 30 min of your day
Aug 23, 2020 12:32 PM
Dec 2014
WSJ slaughters another series before it even has a chance to live. Pretty suckful i quite enjoyed that retro shounen vibe it had.
Aug 23, 2020 12:36 PM

Dec 2016
What a wholesome ending also it is hilarious what happened to Rima, she still "living in past" starts to bother Kazami with spaming about her job. xD

Overall for me it was the best axed series that I have read (I started with Zipman) so I can't wait for author next work.

I wash mangaka get more chapters (at least 1 more), so he could better pace ending.

@MistaAsh Even as axe I still recommend to read this series is enjoyable, especially that this time axe felt barely noticeable. There was no unnecessary timeskip, pace felt acceptable for battle shounen and at times was funny.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 23, 2020 12:40 PM

Dec 2016
Jettimon said:
WSJ slaughters another series before it even has a chance to live. Pretty suckful i quite enjoyed that retro shounen vibe it had.

Unfortunately sales and popularity were quite bad so axe was inevitable and I don't know how works moving series to other platforms like jump+ so I don't know if there was possible to save this series.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 23, 2020 12:44 PM

Jan 2020
Nieznajomy43 said:

@MistaAsh Even as axe I still recommend to read this series is enjoyable, especially that this time axe felt barely noticeable. There was no unnecessary timeskip, pace felt acceptable for battle shounen and at times was funny.

Yepp!! Just finished it..
Ngl tho, it was kinda bad imo. I mean, don't get me wrong. It was kinda interesting, but felt wayy too short and the plot kinda felt all over the place..
Imo, it would've been very good as a shirt manga of abt 60-70 chaps, but 15 chaps felt wayy too less and barely covered anything given its huge scope

Also, 100% agreed. I really liked the humour of this manga, and it did it really well.

Shame that it didn't get to spread it's wings before getting cut short
Aug 23, 2020 1:40 PM
May 2020
I was quite enjoying this manga. Then came this surprise. It ended so soon. This felt like the first arc of a long manga and all of a sudden I find out it's over.
Wasn't that good an ending either. Felt extremely rushed, and not that conclusive.
Aug 23, 2020 4:15 PM

Jul 2011
I think this axe was earlier than it's usual. If I'm correct it should be around chapter 17-19.

Yeah, I understand you, but I can't write in English. Yeah, one of the most easiest language. But in exchange I can speak and write one of the most difficult: Hungarian :D - Akinek nem tetszik valami, elmehet Kukutyinba zabot hegyezni.
Aug 23, 2020 11:15 PM

Oct 2017
200 million views 6.8 million dislikes XD.

Aww that was sweet, Paira and Kazami finally kissed and they are happy as a couple.

Post time skip part was nice. The world became a better place, now yokai and humans live side by side. Kazami and Paira are a really lovey dovey couple.

Welp this was fun while it lasted. Too bad the reception for this series were bad and it got canceled.
Aug 24, 2020 3:46 AM

Jan 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
Oh yeah, I forgot they set up some foreshadowing with that glasses girl. Guess they won't be following through with that now that this is axed.
Heh, we got something about it after all. Even if it only came out that way because of the axe.

The action was on the meh side, but I quite liked the humour, even if some "haha, boobs" jokes fell flat.
Aug 26, 2020 11:36 AM
Jan 2018
MistaAsh said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Yepp!! Just finished it..
Ngl tho, it was kinda bad imo. I mean, don't get me wrong. It was kinda interesting, but felt wayy too short and the plot kinda felt all over the place..
Imo, it would've been very good as a shirt manga of abt 60-70 chaps, but 15 chaps felt wayy too less and barely covered anything given its huge scope

Also, 100% agreed. I really liked the humour of this manga, and it did it really well.

Shame that it didn't get to spread it's wings before getting cut short

it got axed due to it doing poorly which is why its only 15 chapters ,
Aug 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Jul 2019
so they just throw a party and the end, lmao, I know this got axed, but that is a hilarious ending.

also for those wondering...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bone Collection Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2020

4 by NextUniverse »»
Aug 29, 2020 5:25 PM

Poll: » Bone Collection Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

3 by NextUniverse »»
Aug 29, 2020 4:21 PM

Poll: » Bone Collection Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2020

6 by NextUniverse »»
Aug 29, 2020 4:17 PM

Poll: » Bone Collection Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2020

3 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 23, 2020 11:01 PM

Poll: » Bone Collection Chapter 12 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jul 19, 2020

4 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 23, 2020 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.