Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this chapter is gonna be a field day with Hina fans/Rui haters

what

the

fuck?

damn Sasuga is just trolling with Hina at this point lmao. Like at least she mopped the floor with that stalker asshat but damn, didn't expect her to get literally run over. Why is it every time he's involved there's always some kind of hospital incident lol. And then you have Nat. and Rui who know nothing about what's been going on just so they can be happy together. I really don't know where this is gonna go with only ~5 chapters left

that being said, I like how she got viciously ran over yet only has a small pool of blood coming from her head :P
Apr 21, 2020 11:31 AM

Sep 2015
I just knew that drama with the reporter wouldn't end so easily and what do you know, he went and got a van and ran Hina over. I'm sure Hina's fine though or maybe she died and got reincarnated in a parallel world, who knows.
Apr 21, 2020 12:06 PM

Jul 2017
ya_hallo said:
I just knew that drama with the reporter wouldn't end so easily and what do you know, he went and got a van and ran Hina over. I'm sure Hina's fine though or maybe she died and got reincarnated in a parallel world, who knows.

maybe it's just some 300iq plays from sasuga to promote her new isekai series starring Hina, after domekano ends :P
Apr 21, 2020 1:36 PM

Feb 2019
Fuck sasuga. “I love Hina more than you” my ass. It’s been a year of nonstop suffering for her while Rui’s biggest challenge has been losing her sense of taste. Idek what to say fr. Haven’t been this mad in a long time.
Apr 21, 2020 1:56 PM
Nov 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Fuck sasuga. “I love Hina more than you” my ass. It’s been a year of nonstop suffering for her while Rui’s biggest challenge has been losing her sense of taste. Idek what to say fr. Haven’t been this mad in a long time.

Lol, she said all the characters will have a happy ending too, but her notion of a happy ending seems a lot different than ours. Anyway, narrative wise Hina was dead for a long time, Sasuga has run her to being a terciary doormat character and now is trying to put her as a main character again with a big role.

This manga is now just a soap indian opera (even worse than the mexican ones), Sasuga has been repeating the same pattern and circles for a long time. Just remember:

- Rui trying to throw her necklace away in 97 when Nat goes to Hina leaving her, and Hina in 254 also trying to through away the necklace with the rings in the sea (i do not know exactly the chapters).

- The mini arc from 145-149 ending with Hina drinking on a bar after knowing about Rui and Natsuo and again from 246-253 she ends on a bar when Natsuo goes to Rui.

- Now Tanabe again on a life threatening situation but this time with Okunugi and Hina as the victm.

We could go on with her lack of really good ideas like the bulling for kids that Rui suffered and more, but that you guys all already know.

I choose Rui as the girl i like the most but for me the story must be greater than my character winning and right now i am still regretting not to have dropped this manga and trying to see the ending of this.

For you Hina fans, if Hina really died, you can say that Sasuga really lied on her twitter openly, just find the tweet where she says the characters will be happy and the one she talks Nat and Hina will be happy.
CarlbabApr 21, 2020 2:00 PM
Apr 21, 2020 3:12 PM
Jun 2013
Short_Circut said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

what

the

fuck?

damn Sasuga is just trolling with Hina at this point lmao. Like at least she mopped the floor with that stalker asshat but damn, didn't expect her to get literally run over. Why is it every time he's involved there's always some kind of hospital incident lol. And then you have Nat. and Rui who know nothing about what's been going on just so they can be happy together. I really don't know where this is gonna go with only ~5 chapters left

that being said, I like how she got viciously ran over yet only has a small pool of blood coming from her head :P

How do you know it is only 5 chapters?

And I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure Hina is dead. At worst, if not dead, in a vegetable state

Honestly, if that racist cook was alive, this is exactly what I imagine he would do to Rui.
Apr 21, 2020 3:19 PM

Jul 2010
What the actual fuck...
Mangaka REALLY hates Hina so much, huh. She is probably alive, but this is still fucked up and too unnecessary. Shock factor/ plot twist just for the sake of it.
Must be scary to live in Sasuga's world. Japan is safe, they say... Hina is attacked like second time in a few years!!

(If Hina survives and Natsuo releases it was her he loved the most, I am so fucking done)
Apr 21, 2020 3:23 PM
Jun 2013
TheMangaManiac said:
What the actual fuck...
Mangaka REALLY hates Hina so much, huh. She is probably alive, but this is still fucked up and too unnecessary. Shock factor/ plot twist just for the sake of it.
Must be scary to live in Sasuga's world. Japan is safe, they say... Hina is attacked like second time in a few years!!

(If Hina survives and Natsuo releases it was her he loved the most, I am so fucking done)

I am surprised that paparrazzi had a car

Yes Sasuga’s world is scary. That Shrine Prophecy was a lie!
Apr 21, 2020 3:25 PM

Mar 2018
Having trouble deciding if this is the best manga of all time or the worst manga of all time...
Apr 21, 2020 3:26 PM

Jul 2010
KingLeonard23 said:
Having trouble deciding if this is the best manga of all time or the worst manga of all time...

Depends on the ending. But I still can't call it "the best of all time", even for memes sake.
Apr 21, 2020 3:58 PM

May 2015
Man, the Hina stans are not gonna be happy about this one. Now they're gonna feel even more justified in harassing Sasuga on Twitter.

Apr 21, 2020 3:59 PM

Jul 2017
greed2 said:
Short_Circut said:

what

the

fuck?

And I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure Hina is dead. At worst, if not dead, in a vegetable state

Honestly, if that racist cook was alive, this is exactly what I imagine he would do to Rui.

vol 28 is the last volume in the series. Each volume has 10-11 chapters in it. Vol.28 started with chapter 265 I believe. We are currently on 270. Putting 2 and 2 together. Although it's only an estimation but it should be around that many chapters left
Apr 21, 2020 4:46 PM

May 2009
Apparently Sasuga is getting death threats on twitter. Why does Hina attract sociopaths?
Short_Circut said:

vol 28 is the last volume in the series. Each volume has 10-11 chapters in it. Vol.28 started with chapter 265 I believe. We are currently on 270. Putting 2 and 2 together. Although it's only an estimation but it should be around that many chapters left

They are usually 9 chapter long but yes, 275 will be last.
Apr 21, 2020 4:55 PM

Jul 2017
bastek66 said:
Apparently Sasuga is getting death threats on twitter. Why does Hina attract sociopaths?
Short_Circut said:

They are usually 9 chapter long but yes, 275 will be last.

it depends on the page count but the domekano volumes are usually 10 chp long xd. A few are 9 or 11 but most are 10 (with the exception of vol.1 which was like 5 chapters)
Apr 21, 2020 4:56 PM

May 2009
Short_Circut said:
(with the exception of vol.1 which was like 5 chapters)

Beacause first chapters are usually 50 pages long
Apr 21, 2020 5:01 PM
Dec 2017
bruh this chapter is awful
we gonna be stones until stone ocean
Apr 21, 2020 5:32 PM
Jan 2018
Literally the best chapter in this entire joke of a manga. Sasuga's answer to death threats about Hina is the best thing ever and she unironically earned my respect from this. 1000/10 chapter and I'm changing my rating for this too.
Apr 21, 2020 5:44 PM
Nov 2019
Animaniaig said:
Literally the best chapter in this entire joke of a manga. Sasuga's answer to death threats about Hina is the best thing ever and she unironically earned my respect from this. 1000/10 chapter and I'm changing my rating for this too.

hahahahaha, do you think mangakas really change their story with what people write on twitter? Jesus, in which world you live man?

She could care less about it.
Apr 21, 2020 5:49 PM
Feb 2018
this chapter was the best thing I read and I dropped this back months ago.

DomeKano is a dumpster fire of a manga and this has been the most enjoyable thing I seen in this series since the last time I interacted with it.
Apr 21, 2020 6:14 PM
Oct 2019
I’m a Rui fan but what the actual fuck??? Like I couldn’t believe what I was reading, like just end the story already!
Apr 21, 2020 6:17 PM

Jul 2017
avc_alonso said:
I’m a Rui fan but what the actual fuck??? Like I couldn’t believe what I was reading, like just end the story already!

Volume 28 is the final volume for this manga so it is ending very soon. Good way to get close to the finale
Apr 21, 2020 6:21 PM

May 2015
If she really did write this chapter because of the harassment she received in twitter, I questioned her professionality tbh. I'm not encouraging anyone to harass her in the first place, no that's not the point in my argument, I'm just disappointed if that's the reason behind how atrocious this chapter has become

Edit : I'm trying to keep the real life situation and the story in manga to be very separate as possible (also known as being objective)
HollowLive_VOIDApr 21, 2020 6:27 PM
Apr 21, 2020 6:39 PM

Jul 2010
Oh come on, she probably had this plot in mind for months, from the start of this whole "journalism drama".
I've thought last chapter was the end of it, but I was wrong.
And yes, it does seems kinda logical for this joke a man to try and kill somebody for getting him fired. Does it make it a good chapter? Hell no.
But, as everyone already said- it's a dumpster fire I love to watch burn.
Apr 21, 2020 6:44 PM

Jan 2018
What a chapter... I think the best way to not finding a job is to commit a crime?? o.O

ISEKAI Arc is coming out soon!! Smh

Apr 21, 2020 6:59 PM

Apr 2017
not a hina fan but damn dude, the reporter is now on the same league of trash as psycho ex guy, maybe worse since the he's not jailed yet

Apr 21, 2020 7:03 PM

Jul 2017
greed2 said:
Short_Circut said:

what

the

fuck?

Based on the last panel, it looks like Hina was lying on the side of the road, which means she prob wasn't rammed through the building. So there may be a good chance she can recover.

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Apr 21, 2020 7:51 PM
Sep 2015
What is wrong with sasuga kei, what the fuck is whrong with her????!!!!!!
How is possible to give so much exposition to the suffering of one single character without giving her a sigle fucking reward whatsoever, and then have a FUCKING CAR RUNING HER OVER!!!???? For god sake what is the point of it having fucking 5 chapters left? This fucking "mangaka" (if you could call her that way) had the fucking guts of saying that she "loved hina more than all of us" yeahhhh....if that is her way of loving i would be very scared being her boyfriend/husband. At this point, in a correctly writen story hina would have been deserving of everything she could have wanted, but no with this fucking mangaka, at this rate in wouldnt surprise me if hina died a miserable death or if she had to see the wedding of the two pieces of trash while in a weel chair....for fucks sake!!!!

At this point i dare any fucking Rui fan to come (obviously with arguments) an tell how the fuck rui deserves fucking natsuo and the fucking "happy go lucky" life that she has been living and why hina deserves all this shit, being by far the best "person" in this fucking piece of shit manga.

The wrong character was hit by the car!!!!
charlyman123Apr 21, 2020 8:04 PM
Apr 21, 2020 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
This is getting really silly...
Basing on her last words i predict she's gonna get brain damage and lose memory about Natsuo.
Wonder if Rui gonna miscarriage from stress.
Also Okunugi gonna be cell pal with Tanabe.
Apr 21, 2020 8:46 PM

Dec 2017
Great, now Natsuo will focus on Hina again then they will develop new feelings.
I like where this is going even though we're riding in circles.
X)

TeamHina rules again!!
Apr 21, 2020 9:23 PM
Sep 2015
concerned2 said:
X)

TeamHina rules again!!

I'm team hina for life, hina is the best person in this train wreck but, with 5 chapters left i doubt the development is going to go as you say, sasuga kei gave natsuo literally as a gift to Rui, and went out of her way to make hina suffer sooooo... dont expect too much.
Apr 21, 2020 9:35 PM

Dec 2017
charlyman123 said:
concerned2 said:
X)

TeamHina rules again!!

I'm team hina for life, hina is the best person in this train wreck but, with 5 chapters left i doubt the development is going to go as you say, sasuga kei gave natsuo literally as a gift to Rui, and went out of her way to make hina suffer sooooo... dont expect too much.
I really don't know where did you all get the idea that this manga has only 5 chapters left.
According to my source, the publication of this manga will end in August. I think that 4 months is enough to make more than 5 chapters you know.
Cite your source, mine is from this site:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-08/domestic-girlfriend-manga-ends-with-28th-volume-in-august/.158389
Apr 21, 2020 10:05 PM
Jun 2013
bastek66 said:

sociopaths in both fiction and in real life. Jesus
But I think fans take Re:Creators too seriously. If Hina or Rui came to life, I like them to see the comments of their own fans; they may feel more disgusted than happy. I also would want Ru’i’s anime season 1 version read this chapter.

I don’t know where to find the author’s Twitter page but I like to comment to the author saying “don’t let the angry fans bother you, seriously”
Apr 21, 2020 10:08 PM
Aug 2018
This is what I think. Hina dies Nat and Rui get married they have a girl child named Hina. After timeskip three of them visit hina's grave. End.
Apr 21, 2020 10:37 PM

Oct 2013
If you look at this from the perspective that Sasuga wanted to write Hina all along as this selfless tragic heroine figure(that's what I think is her running theme throughout DnK,lol), then this climax is actually a great way to finish things off with a bang, assuming she doesn't die or suffer any permanent damage that is....

If this is an actual death or amnesia even, then it goes from a nice bitter-sweet ending for Hina to a full-blown tragedy, lol, a bad one at that since it relies on such a shock-factor development. And while I'd wanna say I don't believe that's gonna happen, Sasuga does have the nasty tendency of using jack-hammer to move the plot along...
Apr 21, 2020 10:46 PM

Dec 2016
For now I don't wanna say anything I might regret in the future. I can only pray for Hina to be fine.
Apr 21, 2020 11:13 PM

Jul 2014
Why can't Sasuga create a villain without making him into a psychopath?
Apr 21, 2020 11:57 PM

Jul 2019
Hitting by a car was really a wrroongg choice! It clearly shows author's lack of creativity at this point. I mean fans were already anticipating something similar to happen with Rui and her child to bring Hina back to picture, so she just decided to bring about a few changes and let it run its course through her all time fav suffering character, I mean WHAT THE HELL!
This manga is really a piece of shit at this point. That's all!
Apr 22, 2020 12:00 AM

Jul 2017
My prediction.
She will prob survive but wake up with amnesia and forget she ever loved Natsuo. She will fall in love with someone else and will prob regain her memories again but at this point she is in love with someone else and is able to move on from Natsuo.

concerned2 said:
I really don't know where did you all get the idea that this manga has only 5 chapters left.
According to my source, the publication of this manga will end in August. I think that 4 months is enough to make more than 5 chapters you know.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-08/domestic-girlfriend-manga-ends-with-28th-volume-in-august/.158389

Your source just says the compiled volume book comes out in August, the actual manga will end before that. For reference, we're on volume 28, but the volume 27 compiled book wont come out until next month.
FakegooseApr 22, 2020 12:09 AM

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Apr 22, 2020 12:11 AM

Dec 2017
Fakegoose said:
My prediction.
She will prob survive but wake up with amnesia and forget she ever loved Natsuo. She will fall in love with someone else and will prob regain her memories again but at this point she is in love with someone else and is able to move on from Natsuo.

concerned2 said:

It's not going to take 4 months to complete 5 chapters. The compiled book volume comes out in August, but the manga itself will end before that. Since this is a weekly manga, it will probably end in 5 weeks.

Oh okay, now I get it.
Thanks!

#TeamHina
Apr 22, 2020 12:46 AM
May 2019
Okay..
What.. the... fuck..
How many more chapters we have left?
Apr 22, 2020 1:21 AM
Sep 2015
Truffle_Butters said:
Okay..
What.. the... fuck..
How many more chapters we have left?

5 or 6 and things are looking pretty bad, sasuga kei is going to fuck up 4 years of investing in this fucking story for a lot of people.
Apr 22, 2020 2:17 AM

Oct 2017
Did that just seriously happen. Like why the fuck man. So now we have our answer, what will happen to Hina after Rui and Natsuo's marriage? She won't be alive.

But since Hina was thinking about her memories with Natsuo, she might survive with her memories lost.

Either way this will be horrible cause it's ending in a few chaps and we can't hope for a happy conclusion after this development.
Apr 22, 2020 2:26 AM

Jun 2012
I'm seriously getting so tired of this shit, can they just effin end this manga already?
Now it's going to be super predictable too, Rui is probably going to get a miscarriage or Natsuo will stay with poor unconcious Hina all the time with Rui feeling sorry and blaming herself for it and they will probably break up and have another 300+ fucking chapters

I'm seriously considering dropping this jesus christ
Apr 22, 2020 2:46 AM
Oct 2019
Damn why must Hina get run over. With the journalist incident, she does not rely on Natsuo and tried to solve it on her own. My heart broke when Hina got run over and before that, when she saw the car coming towards their direction, Hina pushed Rui out of the way so that Rui will be safe. Hina is a really good sister. On another note, I hope that she's still alive, I mean it's impossible but maybe there's a slight chance that she manage to survive although the accident is so big.
Apr 22, 2020 3:04 AM

Jul 2012
Waiting for this manga to just end for so long ... Seo-sensei, is that you?! =/
Apr 22, 2020 3:34 AM
Jan 2020
Don't worry Hina will get amnesia after this incident then she will forget everything about natsuo and then won't suffer anymore
OR
She might get reincarnated into some another world with new isekai genre of sasuga sensei.

Apr 22, 2020 3:45 AM
May 2019
Fakegoose said:
My prediction.

concerned2 said:

Your source just says the compiled volume book comes out in August, the actual manga will end before that. For reference, we're on volume 28, but the volume 27 compiled book wont come out until next month.
Ur prediction could be right. Coz seems like she got smacked in the head real hard. If that happens wow..some Golden Time action hahahaha
Apr 22, 2020 5:49 AM

Jan 2015
lmaoooo this is pathetic, writing a good character and just not knowing how to end her story right. i've lost all respect for this manga(ka).
demimondeApr 22, 2020 6:04 AM
Apr 22, 2020 7:24 AM

Feb 2012
OMG, WTF! Why did the author do that!! Really? Hina is a saint and they had to make her face even more pain.

*from the comments above* She really might die and Nat & Rui will name her baby Hina. I dont think they'll play the amnesia card though. Although both are cliches, the author seems to enjoy making my girl, Hina, suffer... so the author could push it to the limit by killing her character off. But then again, it would be a waste of time, plot and panels that Nat saved her from the knife stab few arcs ago, just for her to die.

I just want this manga to end already!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 22, 2020 7:27 AM
Nov 2019
What the literal fuck?!?!
Kei sasuga has finally gone and totally TOTALLY fucked up the manga she spent so much time on. It's worst. Even though her previous work was a lot more better than this(Good Ending). She couldn't think of anything better for Hina, so she pulled the revenge bullshit card?!?! Lol. I'm not some mangaka but there are far more better stories than this on Fanfiction and wattpad than this. Seriously. It's fucking shit now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.