Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2020 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New episode is out today as a special.

It feels like one of those Indiana Jones adventures of exploration and discovering that sacred artifact. I guess this works somewhat well as a standalone episode.
Stark700Apr 7, 2020 8:08 AM
Apr 7, 2020 2:55 PM
Jul 2019
So, this was mostly Azalie's backstory...............
Apr 7, 2020 3:00 PM

Feb 2019
Something may be wrong with me because despite how everyone shit on the show, I actually really started to like it at the end there. It’s got kinda that old school Jetix anime feel. Went from a 4 to a 6.

See y’all for S2
Apr 8, 2020 12:00 AM
Jul 2011
Good episode. I can’t wait for season 2.
Apr 15, 2020 11:15 AM

Jul 2017
Continuing from the post-Uoar Class episode (as a tie-in to the next season next year), Orphen is off to find Azalie's remnants.

And meanwhile, Azalie has escaped to the Kimluck Church with the dash of Indiana Jones style that can be considered as canon of the LN with her backstory.

With the Dragon pendent of the Tower of Fangs, Orphen has but ONLY one enemy left to fight: the impending Chaos Witch Azalie and her nerve-wracking actions that would cast a dark shadow over Orphen, Cleo and Majic on this journey.

Onward to next year with the Battle of Kimluck.
KANLen09Apr 17, 2020 6:29 PM
Apr 18, 2020 5:32 AM

Oct 2017
We finally learnt how Azalie turned into that dragon. It was good to see the events that lead to that.

So Krylancelo is banished from the tower eh, he's too good for the tower anyway so no need for him to stay there.

Well so the journey to Kimluck begins, hope this will be a fun one and looking forward to it. Also I hope at the end of the journey Krylancelo and the gang will safely return home to Tish.
May 13, 2020 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
So we learned how Azalie turned into a dragon. An experiment went wrong.

Jun 4, 2020 7:51 AM

Jan 2019
it was something. IDK if I'm sticking for S2
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Jun 26, 2020 12:57 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Interesting backstory behind the truth of the Azali = Dragon incident. An experiment gone wrong was my first guess back in Episode 1, and it turns out it's exactly that.

Some cave exploring too, I'm a fan of those.

Forte turning back Majic to the right path was the real highlight of the episode though for me, personally.

Leticia's expression in the end there though - Orphen, you better not keep her waiting for too long...

Limluck-hen next.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 5, 2020 7:58 PM

Aug 2017
This SHOULD HAVE been the end of the season, it closes well and explains plot holes from the original series.

It was pretty good if u ask me but im annoyed that Orphen was directly expelled from the tower by the leaders despite the fact that he is innocent.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 11, 2021 3:30 PM

Feb 2014
Funi started dubing the second season, so I guess I can continue with this show, even if I didn't exactly like the first season.
Jun 14, 2021 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
Bit of a bridging special between s1 and s2 altough it definitely fits better as last episode of s1 in my opinion since it actually builds up for a s2 at the end. Good to also get a bit of a flashback on the experiment incident and how it went wrong turning Azalie into a dragon.

More topics from this board

» hype

KatoWorks - Mar 31, 2020

3 by ChenChan2020 »»
Apr 7, 2020 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.