Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
In/Spectre
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2020 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, I'm not surprised to see Kotoko's solutions being flat out rejected.

Conflict against the ghost Spirit Steel Nanase continues as we see more of her backround life. I think it's pretty clear this season put the emphasis on the arc. The lines drawn between her past life and present one is more and more chilling. They also added more violence for the action this episode.

Idk, only more episode left...but this franchise is still far from over in the long term. This arc is near ending though.
Stark700Mar 21, 2020 10:02 AM
Mar 21, 2020 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
one ep left I wonder if kuro will confront rikka
Mar 21, 2020 11:38 AM
Oct 2016
Kotoko you genius!! Now we know why she had so many solutions eh. used the first three to wind up her audience so the fourth could be the haymaker! Loved how she set up the whole thing. Having the fourth solution be that Nanase is alive the whole time and the admin on that site. Very smart thinking to come up with that to shatter any doubt the committee might still have. Rikka not being able to dispute all of her first three solutions but merely their endings helped a great deal since people started to use pieces of the first three solutions to make the fourth more plausible in their minds.

Sent the whole message board into a tailspin. Had everyone else trying to figure it out by the end. Everything went exactly as Kotoko and Kuro planned it to be light a wildfire on the site and let the committee handle the rest. Keep dealing big blows at the end to Rikka by accusing her of being Nanase. Kotoko calling her out saying come and get me if you can! But Rikka cannot now, they wouldn't believe her at this point. Too much doubt as been seeped into their minds by Kotoko solutions. a monster created by lies will be destroyed by lies!!
Mar 21, 2020 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
The way she set that up was genius honestly. Gave theme three different ideals, but each were mainly to get people thinking, and thus Kotoko turned the tables by using all of that against Rikka.

Though, honestly shows how a crowd can quickly change depending on the topic, or the way it's presented.
Mar 21, 2020 12:21 PM

Jan 2016
So everyone, the being that was created by lies has been destroyed by lies.

The foundation of the final solution were the basic elements are the previous solutions. And the thing is, no one in the anime rejected those elements. The only rejected what seemed wrong. If you’ve probably noticed, that was the same way here in this site! Those who didn’t believe in those solutions only rejected the wrong parts of the solution, but they didn’t reject the foundation of those solutions (at least, from what I’ve read). They didn’t reject the idea that the killer was a woman, that her father intentionally wrote that note, or the fact that someone dressed up as a ghost to fool someone else. Kotoko is pretty much a genius at this point. I wouldn’t have thought of that, I don’t think anyone would have.

Honestly, this was worth staying up until 3 am to watch this HAHAHA I’ll probably reread this arc in the manga soon after the final episode. Good night to you all. I’ll sleep now HAHA
Mar 21, 2020 1:13 PM
Aug 2017
Iwanaga's wild rid has reached the last station, it was quite entertaining, each of possible solutions could have been a story of its own. Definitely interested in what a second season would have after this.
Mar 21, 2020 1:19 PM

Feb 2019
Why the hell does CR and VRV apps not have the episode when it’s supposed to be up? It’s always like a 30 minute delay

Anyway, are we really using bra sizes as a solution now, holy shit that’s big brain. Kuro’s literally out here dying over and over for 3 eps straight. True MVP. He deserved to come out on top and looks like they will next episode

Have really enjoyed watching this show so much, I wonder if we’ll get a second season or if it’s a one and done thing. I know the LN is what the first arc adapts and then it’s manga content after that
Mar 21, 2020 2:00 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Incredible and so captivating episode once again, can't believe there's only one episode left
Mar 21, 2020 2:25 PM

Dec 2016
This is getting very confusing! I don't know what to believe anymore :/ Of course Kotoko's amazing finding her solutions, but honestly, it doesn't make any sense. I can't promisse I will give a good score when this show ends, but I'll watch the last episode next week...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 21, 2020 2:37 PM

Aug 2013
Kotoko is a genius. That's all I'm going to say about her.

Kuro, on the other hand, was keep on dying. I feel sorry for him. At least they were able to defeat Steel Lady Nanase.

Mar 21, 2020 2:54 PM
Nov 2016
Thank god the solution presentations are finally over. The last 2 'filler' episodes (9&10) were such a boring drag.
Anyway, only 1 episode left huh ? I'm not expecting much. So bad, so sad. This started pretty promising...
Mar 21, 2020 2:59 PM

Feb 2011
PurpleGirl203 said:
This is getting very confusing! I don't know what to believe anymore :/ Of course Kotoko's amazing finding her solutions, but honestly, it doesn't make any sense. I can't promisse I will give a good score when this show ends, but I'll watch the last episode next week...

How is it confusing ? Everything Kotoko said was literally a lie.
Mar 21, 2020 3:33 PM

Dec 2016
Hatsuyuki said:
PurpleGirl203 said:

How is it confusing ? Everything Kotoko said was literally a lie.

The way she's trying to convince everyone to believe in her, even though they were all lies, left me complety puzzled. All those theories A, B, C and D about Nanase Karin, aka. Steel Lady Nanase, are all possibilities. That's why I said that I don't know what to believe :/ People can believe in everything that's on the internet untill someone finds the hidden truth, if you know what I mean...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 21, 2020 3:37 PM

May 2018
Spreading lies about a dead person... now everyone thinks Nanase Karin is a garbage human.

I don't think I like the conclusion of this arc.
Mar 21, 2020 5:13 PM

Feb 2011
This show had everything it needed to be an incredible anime

and instead it slowed to a crawl and went to this boring drivel about refuting a ghost

if the first few episodes weren't so great (like how kuro's body is poisonous to spectres and whatnot) i would've dropped it.

3/10

Mar 21, 2020 5:36 PM

Nov 2017
Well,I knew what was going to happen(mostly),but damn,did they stick(mostly)to the script.
Not looking forward to the last ep,simply because its the last episode!
I want more!!!!!!
Esp more Kotoko,more sassy Kotoko,and even more Kuro-damn,he's got it hard!- Poor guy.
Mar 21, 2020 5:41 PM

Nov 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Anyway, are we really using bra sizes as a solution now, holy shit that’s big brain.
I wonder if we’ll get a second season or if it’s a one and done thing. I know the LN is what the first arc adapts and then it’s manga content after that

As for the first,hate to disappoint you,but thats what guys have been doing for ages :)
As for the 2nd,couldn't agree with you more,I want to see more of this.I'm hoping for at least an ova with the little episodes from the manga,like the exorcism at the end of vol 4,that was funny as hell!
Mar 21, 2020 6:13 PM
Jul 2018
Honestly I had this series as a 7 or more when they started. I thought "oh my god, a romcom with mistery this will be good, good design, etc..., this will be good af". This chapter 11 made me drop and put it not as "Appaling" but "Horrible".

They've been literally doing the same for 4 chapters in a row, THE SAME. Literally 4 chapters where about 20 minutes where they tell NOTHING. The mistery is solved, we know who did it, how, and all the hidden things. We know that the MC (out of the 2-3 there're) cannot die and their fight doesn't even make for it. It's supposed to be RomCom with mistery (or viceversa) and they been 5 chapters with the only mistery solved and almost 0 romance and comedy.

SPOILER AHEAD

On top of that, the only new things that each chapter brings is a rather bad conjunction of inventions of what "happened" while, each one is more ridiculous and specially this chapter 11 was insane. Not only it's ridiculous it was actually that argumentary what people belived, which was even worse, neither that somethings were way out of logical (Nanase being able to push those heavy af steel, they just in position to be pushed and the right one to fall on top of her, not leaving any adn back etc), but taking one of the highest subjects of the matter, a strong-built policeman well-known championship judoka taken out by a fking chick with a freaking lantern. Serious, taking someone knock out with a lantern is already hard, but this fking guy from a normal chick and just in front of his eyes is fking hilarious. AND THEY ACTUALLY USE THIS WHEN THEY ALREADY SAID THAT THE GUY HAD TO MAKE A SURPRISE ATTACK OR BE A VERY EXPERIENCED PERSON AND ALL THAT HEAVY IMPACT STUFF.

Serious anyone who doesn't quit at that is not very "big brain". I bet this series will have great stuff and I'm sure the manga is awesome, but this 4 chapter of anime were just so appaling, that I cannot take anymore this lose of time.
Mar 21, 2020 7:17 PM
Mar 2020
Isn't Kuro's powers too convenient? Make up a big Internet lie and then have him kill himself just so he can choose the future that has the least public disbelief (i.e. least disadvantages). Rinse and repeat. Unfortunately, his powers don't work on us who just can't buy Kotoko's fabrication.
Mar 21, 2020 9:14 PM

Jan 2016
pollonlornero said:
Not only it's ridiculous it was actually that argumentary what people belived, which was even worse, neither that somethings were way out of logical (Nanase being able to push those heavy af steel, they just in position to be pushed and the right one to fall on top of her, not leaving any adn back etc)

They were already leaning on the wall, it probably won't take that much force to kick them off, especially if some of the steel beams are leaning on a steel beam that could easily fall the direction the body is in. And Nanase is an idol, so she must have exercised and danced a lot, so she would have used enough force to kick the steel beams down.

pollonlornero said:
but taking one of the highest subjects of the matter, a strong-built policeman well-known championship judoka taken out by a fking chick with a freaking lantern. Serious, taking someone knock out with a lantern is already hard, but this fking guy from a normal chick and just in front of his eyes is fking hilarious. AND THEY ACTUALLY USE THIS WHEN THEY ALREADY SAID THAT THE GUY HAD TO MAKE A SURPRISE ATTACK OR BE A VERY EXPERIENCED PERSON AND ALL THAT HEAVY IMPACT STUFF.

Well, first of all, the detective thought Nanase was dead, so obviously, he's be confused and panicked when he realized that the girl in front of him was actually Nanase, and that she's alive and well. So Nanase would use that time period of his confusion to knock him out. If you've noticed, Nanase hit the detective where his scar is, and that's pretty near the temple, if it isn't. The temple is actually pretty sensitive, and if you hit it hard enough, it could knock you out, especially if you hit it was a metal object... like a flashlight, or in your case, a lantern.
jd2001zMar 21, 2020 9:17 PM
Mar 21, 2020 9:44 PM
Aug 2018
Dariat said:
Spreading lies about a dead person... now everyone thinks Nanase Karin is a garbage human.

I don't think I like the conclusion of this arc.

Not all, really depends on the audience. That’s why there is 3 solutions, people can choose which one to believe. They could pick the solution where she is just a helpless ghost that wants everyone to know the truth or etc etc. though the ultimate lie did convince the last portion of the audience, people can still decide on which lie they want to believe.
Mar 21, 2020 10:18 PM
Aug 2018
And with all of that done, we have reached the conclusion of steel lady nanase arc. Loved how they animated the final solution. Went very smooth and brought all three theories together successfully. A good episode on my book.
Mar 21, 2020 11:07 PM

Oct 2017
Kotoko smoothly solved this mystery with her lies. With this the steel lady Nanase case comes to an end. Thou damn man Kurou was brutally beaten over and over by steel lady Nanase. Good job hanging in there lol. I wonder what we'll get for the finale, I hope they meet Rikka san.
Mar 22, 2020 1:00 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder if kuro and kotoko will meet the real nanase
Mar 22, 2020 2:41 AM
Jul 2018
The characters are good but the story is completely blah. The first few episodes hinted at a better story than this. Does the manga get better?
Mar 22, 2020 2:50 AM

Apr 2018
1 more ep to go and big titties girl hasn't been defeated yet. Hopefully we see some romance between the couple lmao
Mar 22, 2020 3:16 AM

Jul 2017
HOLY DAYUM, Kotoko knows how to play this game, the first 3 solutions as lies upon lies to build up the human perception on this long-running theory towards the final solution, the ULTIMATE fiction. Kotoko you're a genius!

So as long as Steel Lady Nanase is fiction, it's anyone's guess ALL THIS WHILE as to how she was created and made with her rumours rounding up online with Rikka, the original admin of the wiki page. To find a double who looks almost like Nanase and run the lead off the media, this preposition is quite likely as well, and with it, the judgement is on the Anons that once switched back to Rikka's side on Solution No. 3, and now turned to Kotoko's side on Solution No. 4.

The dictation is the final blow, with Kotoko linking all the evidence with the multiple lying solutions to create the biggest lie the world has ever seen, now with the online audience's support. To that end with Detective Terada, making it to look like he's killed for a reason for the actual killer to BE ALIVE actually exempts it all and tops the lies as its core base foundation.

To put "the enemy of my enemy is a friend" into context, it turns the online audience towards Kotoko's side as "The lie of my lie is the "truth"". I may be one of the minority that finds this show good, but I'd have to say, it was reverting fiction to the most splendid.

A good near-ending to a long arc, can't wait for the finale next week!
KANLen09Mar 22, 2020 3:20 AM
Mar 22, 2020 4:13 AM

Nov 2019
This really dragged on for such a boring arc too many episodes
Mar 22, 2020 4:57 AM

Oct 2008
Shirai-chan said:
1 more ep to go and big titties girl hasn't been defeated yet. Hopefully we see some romance between the couple lmao

i want my OWN big titties girl...how can i order???

Mar 22, 2020 8:15 AM

Sep 2019
Such a filler, had to skip after the first half of the episode, this is too much, they didn't had to extend this that much holy shit, at last it finished, still wasted episodes, at First it was exciting, but after several episodes of MC fighting against /x/ it got boring, to a point i couldn't even care to watch part of the ep, i just skipped from when someone ask her to explain how the detective was killed straight to the part she explains how he died because of too annoying explanations, Nanase hitting the detective that was previously stated he was in a good physical condition and trained didn't defend himself, someone that works at the police will always have their guard up, hell anyone at night has their guard up, and if he found out who was her, he still couldn't fucking survive a lantern? the first case presented of how he died showed someone making a contraption to kill him with a stone because they couldn't knock him out, but now apparently that is possible, well he was dumb enough to not move when he heard the noise, he only turned to his back to see what was it, I still can't get over the fact of the lantern shit, really.

And a problem in general is that this show presented itself like it was going to have several cases which MC would fix with logic and probably with the help of Immortal Time Boy while their have the funny moments, but they just presented a few and over explained them to a point it got boring. The first redflag was the Snake story that was only entertaining to watch becuase of the insecure personality of the Snake, and it had more to explain but still felt like it was dragged for too long. But this last case was just too long, i found it weird that the intro showed Nanase for too long, now i understand, its because her story was half of the show.
Mar 22, 2020 8:30 AM
Jun 2019
This episode solidified my stance that this show will be better with binging and more appreciated after this season is concluded. The pay off in this episode justified the build up, in my eyes.
Mar 22, 2020 10:16 AM

Jan 2013

This anime was infected with Corona...

My 3 year old fabricates better stories than Kotoko, is the author even trying? They mention fingerprints but dont expect the police to check the body..
Mar 22, 2020 10:27 AM

Jun 2015
I've quite liked the conclusions drawn up in this episode. I'm sure the whole show was designed to teach us about fake news but with the current global crisis as it is. It helps teach us that all of reality is a fabrication and while society collapses, we pretty much screwed unless we have lots of money. Okay, that last bit I added on but very poignant episode given current events.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 22, 2020 2:20 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty clever, but again falls down on the identification of the body. Sure there's no teeth to check dental records and her fingerprints aren't on the system. So all that leaves is an eyewitness saying that he saw her there before it happens IIRC, so the police are just going to accept that? No way, if they think that the body is that of Karin Nanase then they'll track down a family member and do a DNA test! Thus conclusively proving if it is her body or not.
Mar 22, 2020 2:40 PM

Mar 2017
So clever! The idea was never to create a solution but to manipulate people into creating a logical reason as to why Steel Lady Nanase couldn't be real themselves.

I really love that Kotoko completely checkmated Rikka by describing exactly what Rikka actually did so that it couldn't be denied.

I feel like the English title should've been closer to the Japanese title so that events, themes, and plot make more sense since it's translated as 'Fictional Reasoning'... literally what the whole anime is about and how Kotoko solve issues.
Mar 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Jun 2012
I just hope this arc doesn't end up like the first one... another mystery "solved" without us knowing what actually happened. I don't mind that she speculates a lot, but it's boring not to know the answers after all of this.
Mar 22, 2020 6:03 PM
Mar 2015
Destroying lies with lies
Mar 22, 2020 7:41 PM

Aug 2018
I must say Nanase Karin is hot af
Those busty body and big tiddies gonna
haunt me
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Mar 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Feb 2015
Another episode of forum debating, as comments before, that could be solved with a DNA test comparing it with her sister. Rikka’s intentions is the only thing intriguing me a bit.
Mar 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Feb 2015
SapphyeePH said:
I must say Nanase Karin is hot af
Those busty body and big tiddies gonna
haunt me

OMG you're totally right, even when sometimes anime girls look like the same.
Mar 22, 2020 8:37 PM
Aug 2018
operationvalkyri said:
The characters are good but the story is completely blah. The first few episodes hinted at a better story than this. Does the manga get better?

Yes, the manga explains it better than the anime. Though that is up to how you view it. Keep in mind that the manga has a lot more talking than it did in the anime so take that to heart.
Mar 22, 2020 8:49 PM

Jan 2016
pollonlornero said:
Just just trying to excuse an horrible plot there. Just recognise how bad it is. You talk like if you ever have seen a steel beam or know how it's. I've worked on construction, and I've lifted and worked with steel and rock alike marble beams.

You cannot fking kick 2 steel beams of 10 fking meters out of the blue. Even a guy like me that has been doing squats with more than 100kgs, strong build legs and trained in construction and farming (I'm from Andalusian Spain, so I work as olive picker, and belive me you wouldn't want to know what is to work in practically a terrain more vertical than horizontal) would not be able to kick, or even push a beam of such weight. If you knew how this works, you would understand that beams as were placed if were pushed from the bottom they would "slide" rather than fall. They would need to be practically as vertical, and pushed from the top, and even yet such heavy weight beams, which are way too far to be managed from human hand, and surely in that construction terrain even harder to move. The whole point is stupid.

For the second point I will give you certain point: It's true that surprise can take even the most well prepared of the people, even street fights sometimes can take over a professional, and that true. As given fact, the most important point there is that a lantern cannot be used to knock-up someone that easily. A strong guy like me with a lantern would take a serious amount of strength and a well executed impact to knock up someone using the front of his head.

The only way a girl with the most strength of an idol could knock-up someone with a lantern would be hitting him in the sideof the head next to the eyes (that is even harder to get and to focus strength) or the top of the head.

You trying to make excuse as she as an idol, so has strenght makes no sense, since the most of sports an idol can do cannot even compare to the ability you adquire when work with weights, even people that goes to gym and works with a lot of weights if not trained can fail when trying to apply it to construction and heave weight works. And again (not taking in the beam scene, since that's simply demosntrated impossible), even if she had such luck, such strenght, and hit him in the right spot, yet we're forgetting his not an average man but a judoka championship. In judo there's a lot of throws and hit in the head and a lot of weight preassure is a common factor. I wouldn't hesitate to say that any Judoka probably would resist hits 1.5 times worse than any of us would do.

Sorry about that. But yeah now that you say it, they should slide instead of falling if kicked from the bottom. I thought that since one of the steel beams was leaning on the other, part of its weight will be able to push the other steel beam a bit, but not entirely, and that it'd need a little push for both of them to fall. I admit I was wrong.

Edit: I still admit I was wrong, and I definitely won't argue with you that I don't know anything about steel beams, but remember how Nanase really died? The steel beams were unstable and they fell on their own to her. It was also raining, so the ground might have become uneven (not sure about the ground though, haven't been to a construction site). The police reports already say they were unstable as well. So yeah, with those in mind, she really would have been able to kick the steel beams down on her own, even if they need a to of strength to be pushed normally. I can see why you think it's wrong, though. I also forgot about that part.

But remember this: what was showed to us was only an interpretation of what could have actually happened. You say that what was shown to us was stupid, but remember, she literally is just posting in forums, everything that the people there are saying and seeing are just words. What was shown to us basically is how the people there would think of it; their imagination. For the steel beams, it was never exactly mentioned how she pushed the steel beams, right? That was most likely an interpretation of what the people thought of the they heard Kotoko's explanation, and like you said it was wrong, but Nanase would have somehow pushed the beams one way or another. Same with the detective. It was never mentioned what she used to knock him out, but they showed us, anime viewers, a lantern. But the forum users only see words. So yes, while the show could be stupid for us, it would still make sense for the forum users, which means Kotoko's "plot" actually works. "No one would believe that shit" only applies to us, because we already know the truth about Nanase. They don't.

And also a huge point: probably no one else would know about your explanation about the steel beams. Remember, this is the internet. No one would bother to properly search things online if they don't have the knowledge about it if what they hear about it is entertaining. I didn't search about how the steel beams work, so that's a good example. The people there probably wouldn't have that knowledge either, and they would be more invested in solving the Nanase case rather than searching how things would work, wouldn't they?
jd2001zMar 22, 2020 9:06 PM
Mar 22, 2020 8:50 PM
Feb 2015
I've been bored by this anime for the past few episodes, but I enjoyed this one more.

Even so, what about all the people who aren't on the forum? There's probably a bunch of people who still believe in Steel Lady Nanase and aren't even paying attention to the forum, right? Do they just not matter?? Or did I miss something? Just curious
Mar 22, 2020 8:55 PM

Jan 2016
Lindsey_Joy57 said:
I've been bored by this anime for the past few episodes, but I enjoyed this one more.

Even so, what about all the people who aren't on the forum? There's probably a bunch of people who still believe in Steel Lady Nanase and aren't even paying attention to the forum, right? Do they just not matter?? Or did I miss something? Just curious

I guess it's probably because the ones who believe that Nanase is real the most usually go to the site. Those who probably just have an inking about it wouldn't bother to go to the site. And those who were there can tell others that she isn't real, so people's beliefs in her would start to fall apart. Only a majority of the people need to stop believing in her anyway, not all.
Mar 22, 2020 9:01 PM

Jul 2012
hello guys, i only watched up to episode 10. should i watch episode 11 or wait for episode 12 to be aired so i can watch both? thanks!! i pretty much wanna know if episode 11 settles the steel lady case or it's another cliffhanger without getting spoiled what happens.
Mar 22, 2020 9:09 PM

Jan 2016
Mayuka said:
hello guys, i only watched up to episode 10. should i watch episode 11 or wait for episode 12 to be aired so i can watch both? thanks!! i pretty much wanna know if episode 11 settles the steel lady case or it's another cliffhanger without getting spoiled what happens.

Yo, episode 12 is basically and most likely the aftermath of the case, so I think you can watch it. There still is a bit of a continuation of today's episode, but it probably won't be that much.

Edit: I just read the next episode's manga chapter, and there still is a lot that will be said next episode. For example, why Rikka did that, what the police did, etc. So it's really up to you if you wanna watch it or not.
jd2001zMar 22, 2020 9:15 PM
Mar 22, 2020 9:35 PM

Jul 2012
jd2001z said:
Mayuka said:

Yo, episode 12 is basically and most likely the aftermath of the case, so I think you can watch it. There still is a bit of a continuation of today's episode, but it probably won't be that much.

Edit: I just read the next episode's manga chapter, and there still is a lot that will be said next episode. For example, why Rikka did that, what the police did, etc. So it's really up to you if you wanna watch it or not.
Thanks man! Appreciate it
Mar 23, 2020 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
in spectre the plot is not that excited it does not has revenge , passion , evil goals strong villain like darwin game , one ep left before kuro vanish its sad saki gave up on kuro we could saw harem jealousy
removed-userMar 23, 2020 2:17 AM
Mar 23, 2020 6:24 AM

Sep 2019
Poor A-chan, being not killed for having big tiddles.
That's why flat truly is justice... or if Kotoko represented said justice in this scenario.

Rika could count too, but she's a skeleton, so she doesn't count.

I love the numerous theories; just to fuck with the one that everyone believed in. Although, poor Kurou had to die... uh, I would count how many times he's died, but I feel that's way too many.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Mar 23, 2020 7:20 AM

Jul 2014
A pretty clever solution all things considered, but at this point this Nanase stuff has been going on so long that I barely care anymore. For one, I still think this whole thing should fall apart by virtue of Kotoko posting all the theories on one account and trying to present each one as truth: I maintain that it should be easy to refute anything she says on the forum as true by virtue of her just throwing theories around and hoping it would work. There's also the fact that DNA testing's existence would refute these theories and make it easy to identify whether the body was Nanase's or not, as well as the fact that there would be some form of security camera at the petrol station to capture Nanase killing Terada, if we accept that theory.

More importantly, we still don't know WHY Rikka has done any of this, or just anything about her in general, so it's hard to be happy that they've defeated her here.

I feel like this whole thing was much more interesting conceptually than it's actually played out as being in practice.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

155 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

70 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

66 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2020

88 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 6, 5:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.