Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2020 6:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'd say the most interesting part of the episode is all the development around Hiroki
Mar 9, 2020 7:43 AM
Feb 2019
this is a weird but interesting anime. its actually getting better. and tsukasa is spiraling out of control, which kinda ends the bromance.
Mar 9, 2020 8:12 AM
Feb 2020
Tsukasa keeps complicating everything up uh? At least we get to see that Tsukasa actually starts doubting what he was doing when Hiroki confroted him.

Let's see if Satoru will actually doubt what they say since he knows more or less what Hiroki is like. They have somewhat of a friendly relationship. But I'm assuming he'll go off the deep end like Tsukasa.

I always though Long was Jin's brother but apparently not. I want to see if she will try to help them at the end or not since it looks like she isn't having the time of her life.

At first, I thought that Hiroki was clingy and annoying, but he's gotten a lot better. He doesn't take everything at face value anymore which is nice.

Also, Tsukasa's facial expressions and monologues are so good!
Mar 9, 2020 8:19 AM

May 2019
Oh Satoru my boy I feel so sorry for him T_T

Someone protect him and Hiroki from that dirty company please.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 9, 2020 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
Tsukasa really looking unhinged this episode. Getting desperate.

Tension is really building for a great conclusion.
Mar 9, 2020 8:36 AM
Jun 2017
It's a shame this anime is so underrated. I don't think it's the best thing ever but it's one of those anime that lacks a bit on the animation department but the directing is so well done that it isn't even a problem. I can understand that it's a very difficult anime to watch because almost every character is a selfish bastard or an employee for the Company but it really shows spot-on how organized crime works: it rottens people to their core.

This series reminds me a lot to Mugen no Junin from last year because it was also so underrated (it was hard even for me to watch so I stopped at chapter 14 and waited for it to end).
Mar 9, 2020 8:47 AM

Aug 2018
This anime is good I don't know why people Aren't Watching it
Good Episode
6/10
SaiDxvLightMar 18, 2020 12:36 AM
Mar 9, 2020 9:00 AM

Jun 2019
Tsukasa crushing Hayashi marked the beginning of his downhill spiral. Not only did he lose his peak giver, but now the company wants to kill Hiroki who has been a loyal pet for the most part.

Hopefully Meiling saves the day and crushes the company, because even though we've seen Satoru acting smart and thinking about things, if he learns about Hayashi he may go crazy.

I don't know what Tsukasa's end goal is here. If Satoru gets rid of Hiroki and Hiroki dies in the process, then what will he have achieved outside of a new eating disorder?
Mar 9, 2020 9:12 AM

May 2017
I can't stop laughing at tsukasa facial expressions on this episode lool man went lunatic xD

Poor hiroki tho..
Mar 9, 2020 11:15 AM

Dec 2015
Tsukasa's facial exressions are the main reason I'm still watchign the show. More like comedy for me. :D
Mar 9, 2020 1:03 PM

Feb 2019
I feel so bad for Hiroki and Satoru they're just pawns in this cruel game. Each episode we see Tsukasa descend further into madness. He's grasping at anything he can to keep his plan in motion and his desperation is showing. He reminds me of someone with Schizophrenia. Something tells me Meiling doesn't necessarily want to see Satoru hurt either. She didn't quite seem comfortable with the plan.

This ep was trending on Twitter too so that's really good the show's getting some love. Definitely think it deserves way higher than a 6.25 score on MAL, but then again MAL reviews and ratings have shown time and time again to be absolutely worthless in determining quality.
Mar 9, 2020 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
I can’t wait to see what happens
Mar 9, 2020 7:21 PM
Aug 2019
Tsukasa's facial expressions bother me a bit and it's kinda funny. Poor Hiroki and Satoru are just pawns of the company I hope they don't go against each other.

Mar 9, 2020 8:43 PM

Nov 2010
Tsukasa: "..., because Hayashi's lock was broken and his image was leaking out."
It's your saliva that is leaking.
Mar 9, 2020 11:52 PM

Mar 2016
Hiroki actually defied Tsukasa. That was quite impressive.

Tsukasa is an absolute arse, but I just can't hate him.

I am really worried about Satoru. He's such a good kid; I don't want to see him ever get hurt.

I hope the girl betrays the company.

The guy who looks like he came from Lilo and Stitch is so detestable. I hope he gets a chance to be crushed. Hope Meiling and Hiroki (and maybe Hayashi as well) do it together.
Mar 10, 2020 2:52 AM

Oct 2018
FuMomo-kun said:

I am really worried about Satoru. He's such a good kid; I don't want to see him ever get hurt.

The guy who looks like he came from Lilo and Stitch is so detestable. I hope he gets a chance to be crushed. Hope Meiling and Hiroki (and maybe Hayashi as well) do it together.

I like your way of thinking :D Hiroki impresses us with some good brains
Tsukasa's state is just so helpess, because he is mentally ill I can't hate him... his obsession also drives him crazy, I expect for him to pass out to a point.

Satoru is just so innocent, and yet he doesn't know anything about it damn, and he is almost the main subject of all and he is not even involved in ahaha somehow ironic but this is what makes this anime so good

I really hope Hiroki gonna do something, I'm really concerned for everyone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2020 3:56 AM

Jul 2016
hannahzamora87 said:
this is a weird but interesting anime. its actually getting better. and tsukasa is spiraling out of control, which kinda ends the bromance.

It is weird how mental he is becoming. All because he crushed his peak giver I assume.
Mar 10, 2020 7:46 AM

Mar 2016
di_ana906 said:
FuMomo-kun said:

Tsukasa's state is just so helpess, because he is mentally ill I can't hate him... his obsession also drives him crazy, I expect for him to pass out to a point.

Satoru is just so innocent, and yet he doesn't know anything about it damn, and he is almost the main subject of all and he is not even involved in ahaha somehow ironic but this is what makes this anime so good

I am also quite concerned for everyone. Especially, Hiroki, Satoru and Hayashi. They're currently my favourites. I hope we can go back to the happy times when Hiroki messes with Katsuragi's mind.
Mar 10, 2020 9:07 AM

Oct 2018
FuMomo-kun said:
di_ana906 said:

I am also quite concerned for everyone. Especially, Hiroki, Satoru and Hayashi. They're currently my favourites. I hope we can go back to the happy times when Hiroki messes with Katsuragi's mind.

Indeed, those were the best times, I'm even rooting now (a bit) for Katsuragi at some point. Even he is used and his mind was manipulated for so many times. I wonder how he would react if he finds out about his dad's death... I think he couldn't handle it, if Hayashi had to manipulate his mind, means that Katsuragi's dad was someone very important... funny enought Katsuragi is like a pet/puppet himself, obeying to the Company and do all its dirty duties...
I can see and understand why Hiroki, Satoru and Hayashi are your favorites, I could say almost the same, because I love all of them pretty much equally. But at some point, I find Tsukasa extremelly complex which is very interesting and fascinating for me to look at him, although is pretty much painful and somehow uncomfortable to look at him sometimes. I really hope Tsukasa will get back to his normal sense ToT I really feel bad for him, especially that he wants as well to live with Hiroki, and Hiroki is the only person that has left for me. Without Hiroki, Tsukasa would be completely gone, but in the current situation he really needs some help, some mental help. T-T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2020 12:03 PM

Sep 2017
Man for how bad this show started out it's really come a long way. This was another very interesting and kinda thrilling episode. Tsukasa just gets more mad every episode. I'm worried with how innocent Satoru is gonna react if he finds out.
Mar 10, 2020 3:32 PM

Jul 2017
Getting to know more about Hiroki, it's no surprise that Tsukasa lived and breathed life into him, as much as the peak giver is concerned. Now that Hayashi is crushed by Tsukasa, the latter is nothing more than a strong-but-broken pawn for the Company, and the former still being pretentious about it.

For Tsukasa, maligning Hiroki as his "pet" to discover Hayashi's "lock" to form an "image/baby" was made to cease and desist the latter, the feud between the Chinese mafia and the Company (if regards to Tsukasa and his loyalty to it). But things stand of now that Tsukasa's actions have backfired, Hiroki demands quits (like Hayashi) even when the former has gone too insane, and same likewise for the unsuspecting Satoru.

The insanity that Tsukasa is facing now results in Long and Meiling's involvement to find the pet. Concerning on Hiroki's ability to see images just like Meiling, he's not just a lost cause, but rather the owner himself who contributed part of that thought process, to eliminate anyone while he still can maintain his sanity.

The endgame to declare wins and losses is still within reach, but throwing plans to get to the crux still feels good. After so long, and with the full picture, I can say that I've finally understood this show well. Anticipating the game change in the last quarter.
KANLen09Mar 10, 2020 3:40 PM
Mar 10, 2020 8:03 PM

Oct 2008
oh poor fish after Tsukasa went nuts...
4/5.

Mar 10, 2020 8:46 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
it seems there is so much foreshadowing that someone will die.
I still cant tell who though....

I hope its not a terrible cliffhanger on the next episodes
Mar 10, 2020 8:51 PM

Mar 2016
di_ana906 said:
FuMomo-kun said:

Indeed, those were the best times, I'm even rooting now (a bit) for Katsuragi at some point. Even he is used and his mind was manipulated for so many times. I wonder how he would react if he finds out about his dad's death... I think he couldn't handle it, if Hayashi had to manipulate his mind, means that Katsuragi's dad was someone very important... funny enought Katsuragi is like a pet/puppet himself, obeying to the Company and do all its dirty duties...
I can see and understand why Hiroki, Satoru and Hayashi are your favorites, I could say almost the same, because I love all of them pretty much equally. But at some point, I find Tsukasa extremelly complex which is very interesting and fascinating for me to look at him, although is pretty much painful and somehow uncomfortable to look at him sometimes. I really hope Tsukasa will get back to his normal sense ToT I really feel bad for him, especially that he wants as well to live with Hiroki, and Hiroki is the only person that has left for me. Without Hiroki, Tsukasa would be completely gone, but in the current situation he really needs some help, some mental help. T-T

Oh, I didn't think of Katsuragi as a pet. If we really look at it, I guess every character can be seen as somebody's pet. That's actually kind of cool!

I can't find the words to talk about Tsukasa. He's in such a terrible position right now, and he's panicking and anxious. I also want him and Hiroki to find some kind of happiness together.
Mar 10, 2020 10:08 PM

Aug 2017
So, the Company wants Hiroki dead but Tsukasa is trying to avoid that creating a possible scenario where he could crush Satoru.

Tsukasa's facial exressions were really funny again, he's not a scary person, he's just dumb lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 11, 2020 12:28 AM
Apr 2018
Tsukasa has really lost his mind. I don't get his plan on throwing Hiroki under the bus, just so he can crush Satoru. His hatred for Satoru goes a long way. He would rather crush his peak giver to avenge Satoru for "stealing" Hayashi from him.

I don't know if it's even possible to fix Tsukasa now. Hiroki is the only one that can fix him, but even Hiroki left.
Mar 11, 2020 6:36 AM

Sep 2016
Obviously, Tsukasa felt regretful for crushing Hayashi. But there’s no turning back for him since what’s done is done. If he agreed to run away with Hiroki, that’d prove that what he did to Hayashi was wrong & meaningless. If he admit that, he will have to face the fact that he killed the one who mattered the most to him for nothing. He’s already cornered himself to a position that all he can do now is to go further down that wrong path.

We all know the best way is that these 4 collaborate together and crush the Company or run away. But Tsukasa was so overwhelmed by his emotion, which is understandable considering his character & experience.
Hayashi is the key to Tsukasa’s unstable emotion. I agree with one comment that I read somewhere else saying that things could have been much better if Hayashi had showed concern for Tsukasa. Hayashi is great at the skills of re-writing memories, but he doesn’t know what kind of a person Tsukasa is & how much Tsukasa cares about him.
Mar 11, 2020 2:11 PM

May 2014
This episode was good af!!! Please protect Satoru and Hiroki D:

Mar 11, 2020 10:19 PM
Jul 2017
The ball’s really rolling now. Things are getting pretty heated. There’s no way Hayashi is out of the game just yet. Tsukasa is really unhinged. This episode almost feels like the penultimate episode to a season finale. I’m glad we have three episodes left to really flesh out these developments.
Mar 14, 2020 11:40 PM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa is still hiding his fangs and waiting for the perfect moment. I dunno how this will go from here. Tsukasa might end up crushing Satoru and retrieve Hiroki or this can also go the other way around. Thou Satoru's reaction will be a sight to see, can't wait to see it.
Mar 15, 2020 10:32 AM

Apr 2011
When the series just started (like 1st ep or something): - "Oh that guy looks like he's the most collected and mature character."

Recent episodes: "Ok that guy is nuts and there's no correcting that psycho"

I like how these series made me change my opinion about characters bazillion times. Still don't know which one to hate/like
Mar 27, 2020 10:04 AM

Oct 2018
hayashi please come back............
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Apr 1, 2020 12:48 AM

Jul 2012
Satoru is literally the most unlucky person in the entire anime lol

-michira- said:
When the series just started (like 1st ep or something): - "Oh that guy looks like he's the most collected and mature character."

Recent episodes: "Ok that guy is nuts and there's no correcting that psycho"

I like how these series made me change my opinion about characters bazillion times. Still don't know which one to hate/like

I feel like after he and Hayashi "crushed" each other, he became a different person
Apr 25, 2020 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
Tsukasa definitely broke there, doing everything to destroy Satoru even if it means losing his pet

From the looks of the last scene, Satoru is probably going to get mad, feeling bad for Hiroki..

Jun 19, 2020 11:47 AM

Jul 2019
Tsukasa's madness was no act. He turned out to be such a different characterfrom what he seemed to be. Let's see how he and Hiroki will fare being part.

Oh, and Hiroki is a king compared to Satorou the worst off pawn amongst pawns. Let's hope he will have some sort of future after being stuck in hotels forever.
Jul 14, 2020 7:15 AM
Aug 2018
Tsukasa is already deep in the madness. And im angry at the same time feel bad for him!! Gosh why didn't he go with hayashi in the first place and got that company crushed!!! I guess envy can really do worst

And Hiroki is now gonna be the best boy!! I like how he stays with his morals even though it's againts tsukasa. Just thinking how tsukasa and satoru view their peak givers - hiroki is so strong!!!

I just hope they find a way for hayashi to make it.

And why do i feel like its gonna be a tragedy!! Fvck lets hope its not
Feb 18, 9:39 AM
Mar 2021
Grand roy du mélite

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pet Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 24, 2020

37 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 11, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 6 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

43 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 4, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 5 Discussion

45 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

71 by Hooray »»
Aug 31, 2023 6:29 AM

» Why so spicy 🌶

CielIsAWeeb - Nov 30, 2022

1 by KushiAyane »»
Aug 24, 2023 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.