Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 12, 2020 4:53 AM

Dec 2018
Imma be real here, Hayasaka is best girl.
Apr 12, 2020 5:18 AM

Sep 2011
I'm really surprised Iino has more votes than President
Monochrosanity said:
Imma be real here, Hayasaka is best girl.
More will hopefully be red pilled on this as time goes on

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 12, 2020 5:39 AM

Apr 2015
It depends, everyone had their moment which made them the best character at one point.

Kaguya and Ishigami for me, I love it when they interact with each other. Hayasaka is in her own league. Iino is hilarious when she is surrounded by other student council members and the president is just him being himself.
Apr 13, 2020 4:07 AM
Apr 2020
I'll vote for the Narrator!
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Nov 2007
Shirogane Miyuki again proves why he is the most underrated protag of all time.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 13, 2020 5:43 AM

Jul 2019
Ishigami of course. He truly is the most relatable.
Apr 13, 2020 8:01 AM

Jan 2020
Hayasaka or Ishigami
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Apr 13, 2020 8:13 AM

Feb 2020
kaguya and hayasaka because them as a duo >
Apr 13, 2020 8:47 AM

Jan 2018
President I mean he's the best character of the series but just because all the girls are cute so yeah u know the drill.
Apr 13, 2020 9:35 AM
Apr 2017
I love all the characters but Kaguya will forever be my favorite from this show (and maybe out of all the anime I've seen)
Apr 13, 2020 9:54 AM

Mar 2020
Ishigami has some diffrent vibes this season from the last one. I think he is my favorite. Nah I think he should be the MC and ship with chika LOL.
Apr 13, 2020 11:37 AM

Sep 2011
vtzxt said:
I think he should be the MC and ship with chika LOL.
ABORT ABORT ABORT

Ishigami deserves better than that

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 13, 2020 12:18 PM
Sep 2018
Ishigami, easily.

It's crazy to think the guy who was just the butt of jokes ends up getting so much development. The guy is basically the MC of the side B plotline.
Apr 13, 2020 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
I don't understand people who love Chika so much? Take her appearance off her and what does she have. A one-note personality plain as a door which consists of being annoying and passive-agressive like some formula of sadistic or some shit. You people are just too thirsty
Apr 13, 2020 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
Iersvigi1881 said:
I don't understand people who love Chika so much? Take her appearance off her and what does she have. A one-note personality plain as a door which consists of being annoying and passive-agressive like some formula of sadistic or some shit. You people are just too thirsty
Its not why she got popular (cause it really was just cause of the dance more than anything), but one of the things that makes her great as time goes on
JizzyHitlerApr 13, 2020 1:11 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 13, 2020 2:58 PM
Oct 2019
I love Kaguya, Chika, and Hayasaka
Apr 13, 2020 3:24 PM
Apr 2020
i love em all but chika is #1, although kaguya is super kawai (she's my icon cuz its the only one on my computer)

also ishigami is hilarious but gaah i couldn't choose
Apr 13, 2020 3:56 PM
Apr 2020
clearly ishigami after that maybe kaguya
Apr 13, 2020 4:11 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Kaguya is my favorite but Miyuki is the coolest so showing love for my boi.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 13, 2020 4:49 PM

Mar 2020
Ishigami and Kaguya are practically stalemate. Kaguya leading by a little over 20 votes. They’re both my favorite characters so I have no problem with this.
Apr 13, 2020 5:28 PM

May 2019
I like every single one of them, they all have their quirks and they're just adorable.
But if I had to chose, I think it's Maki Shijo, she's just so cute despite being constantly heartbroken all the time. I relate so much...

Play Thracia 776
Apr 13, 2020 5:39 PM
Aug 2014
I don't like Kaguya but Chika is okay. I like Shirogane and computer dude too.
Apr 14, 2020 7:19 AM

Mar 2020
JizzyHitler said:
vtzxt said:
I think he should be the MC and ship with chika LOL.
ABORT ABORT ABORT

who do you think ishigami should ship with? i've seen some spoiler

side note I do not read the manga just watch the anime so idk for real
Apr 14, 2020 7:35 AM

Sep 2011
vtzxt said:
JizzyHitler said:
ABORT ABORT ABORT

JizzyHitlerApr 14, 2020 7:50 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 14, 2020 8:28 AM

Mar 2020
JizzyHitler said:
vtzxt said:

I couldn't agree more with you

the reason I ship them isn't really a romantic one it's more like ishigami is a quite type and fujiwara is the noisy type. and looking at how episode 1 end(edit: second segment of episode 1 end, i forget there's the third segment) when ishigami mentor fujiawara on how to improve the game I see that they would make a very compatible couple. its like ishgami with the brains and seems like fujiawara doesn't have one.
its like they would complement each other
Apr 14, 2020 10:09 AM
Apr 2019
vtzxt said:
Ishigami has some diffrent vibes this season from the last one. I think he is my favorite. Nah I think he should be the MC and ship with chika LOL.

"Ishigami MC" please no.
Apr 14, 2020 11:28 AM

Nov 2019
vtzxt said:

Nope. I haven't read the manga, but best boi Ishi should stay as a supporting character. Although I wish he has a spin off of his own, and the Fujiwara family.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 14, 2020 11:29 AM
Oct 2019
Chika is too bubbly and cute, she's the best
Apr 14, 2020 11:44 AM

Mar 2020
asromax1994 said:
vtzxt said:

"Ishigami MC" please no.

Well season 1 ishigami no. But this season ishigami vibes felt diffrent though. Like "uuu kaichou kuzu" LOL this translate too uuu miyuki you're a douch. This is after
Apr 14, 2020 11:45 AM

Mar 2020
Laplace_kun said:
vtzxt said:

Nope. I haven't read the manga, but best boi Ishi should stay as a supporting character. Although I wish he has a spin off of his own, and the Fujiwara family.

Yeah agree I wish he has an episode dedicated to him or at least half of an episode
Apr 14, 2020 6:35 PM

Mar 2020
Iino hasn’t even made her debut yet and she’s already got more votes than the fucking protagonist and Hayasaka. Deserved.
Apr 15, 2020 5:03 AM

Sep 2011
Lelorop said:
Iino hasn’t even made her debut yet and she’s already got more votes than the fucking protagonist and Hayasaka. Deserved.
Kind of surprised, obviously its manga readers but as far as I can tell she really only started getting a boost in popularity recently cause shes developed alot since her initial appearance and especially how she interacts with ishigami. As for her this season I really am not expecting her to make much of an impression on anyone so that might make people expect too much cause I recall people disliked her a decent amount in her initial appearances.

Though to be fair, president isnt the protagonist, its trying to be a split protag role between him and kaguya but even then its really been skewed in favor of her at this point.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 15, 2020 5:11 AM

Sep 2019
I only like kaguya so far

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Apr 15, 2020 9:23 AM

Mar 2020
JizzyHitler said:
Lelorop said:
Kind of surprised, obviously its manga readers but as far as I can tell she really only started getting a boost in popularity recently cause shes developed alot since her initial appearance and especially how she interacts with ishigami. As for her this season I really am not expecting her to make much of an impression on anyone so that might make people expect too much cause I recall people disliked her a decent amount in her initial appearances.

Though to be fair, president isnt the protagonist, its trying to be a split protag role between him and kaguya but even then its really been skewed in favor of her at this point.

She gets redemption and a little more character in the finale ;)
Apr 17, 2020 7:58 AM
Mar 2017
All of the above, honestly. I just went with Miko because she's really high up there. All of the characters are super likeable.
May 5, 2020 11:10 AM

Apr 2019
Short_Circut said:
Hayasaka best grill don't @ me.

hayasaka is best girl smh to all the other votes (but totally understandable)

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
May 5, 2020 12:31 PM

Dec 2012
Tsundere senpai needs justice
May 5, 2020 9:31 PM
Aug 2018
Chika is my cult and religion
May 6, 2020 4:55 PM

Mar 2020
Maki is hella underrated though.
May 6, 2020 5:06 PM
May 2019
Kaguya followed by Chika and Miyuki.
May 7, 2020 4:12 AM

Sep 2019
Miyuki Shirogane is so underrated. He deserves better!
If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick.
May 7, 2020 7:13 AM

Jul 2017
I really do love all of the cast (though not equally, ex. Fujiwara), but I'd choose Ishigami.
Obviously, he's hilarious but I also find his story arc(s) (see manga) to be the most endearing. Not to say Kaguya and Shirogane don't have anything interesting going on, but Ishigami develops at a much faster rate.

Honorable mentions include Hayasaka (best girl), Shirogane, and Maki.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

May 7, 2020 10:55 PM

Nov 2007
Zuj3brusu said:
Miyuki Shirogane is so underrated. He deserves better!

Spoken nothing but the absolute truth. He is the most underrated MC in any anime, let alone in Kaguya-sama.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 10, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2018
Kaguya cuz shes cute af lol

Nov 2, 2020 3:45 AM

Sep 2020
Everybody loves Kaguya and so do i, she's just the cutest and complex, but if i have to choose it has to be Hayasaka. She need more screen time though, love her
Nov 3, 2020 4:47 PM
May 2020
Ishigami...You're a person who has to many flaws...I mean look at him he sure looks like some dull man but aside from that. What would you expect?Not only they can act the way they look?Look...dont take it the wrong way...People change,certain stuff happen to them to became a rather better or positive person yes it happens and it goes through the cause of develepment

But what shows on Ishigamis perspective is that its NOT easy. Especially when you've been caught up in a past sitiuation thats been held on your head the entire time. Its hard to overcome these things and I may sound like I've been through it but...
Yes it happened.

But Looking through Ishigami's picture he really gave the courage for me to move on with a happier life and forget about the past and to become really stronger

From the first season I was waiting for that pleasuring moment the "character development". Specifically Ishigami's development. So I can really reflect to almost everything on him.
But remember...

"There is more than what meets thee eye".
I might mean that in a different way
I mean it in saying that "people's personality changes through the development of real confidence and devastating pasts".

Arigatou Gozaimasu Anime Fans!
Thanks for reading
Views:0...〒_〒
Nov 5, 2020 5:52 PM
Mar 2019
Miyuki is so underrated
Nov 13, 2020 5:21 AM

Feb 2019
TheNb said:
Miyuki is so underrated
he is most underrated
Nov 15, 2020 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
Kaguya without hesitation!!
Mar 1, 2021 4:14 PM
Nov 2019
Chika Fujiwara. Cutest, funniest. Im most excited everytime. Her voice actor is da best. I search for her moments, her noises and her ED dance.... on youtube. Definitely deserve more attention.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.