Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2020 4:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that ain't no ordinary train for sure.

Glad to see Neko taking the focus this episode as she takes on the task to make things right.
Feb 16, 2020 2:18 AM

May 2014
Noooo, i wanted them to stay a couple!! As soon as the time travelling thing was introduced i knew something would happen to stop the confession. Ahhhh never have i felt this way about an anime couple not being together. Kitaro and Cat girl were so cute together, i wanted to see more of it.
Feb 16, 2020 7:05 AM

Jan 2017
Really great episode! It was so cute seeing a few moments of Neko-musume and Kitarou together. But as soon as the train was introduced I knew it won't last past this episode. Well, at least we know now how Kitarou thinks about her and they certainly become a couple in the future.
Feb 16, 2020 7:47 AM

Sep 2011
What an episode! So suspenseful, frustrating, and yet, satisfying. Neko-Musume is such a great character. She finally worked up the courage to confess her feelings, and they were accepted. I mean, Kitarou, of all people, was blushing and trying to protect her more than ever. But she had to sacrifice it in order to save him, their friends, and the world. She tried everything she could think of, but nothing worked. Until she found out how it all started and sacrificed that moment to prevail. It's not even his fault this time, so this isn't very rational, but I'm angry at Nezumi-Otoko for being at the root of this problem. lol He just had to be there on that day, at that time. It was sad to see the way her phone screen with the photo she took with Kitarou cracked little by little, until it broke and went back to being a photo of his back. Now that moment only exist in her memories. May it give her strength to confess again someday.
Feb 17, 2020 3:40 PM
Oct 2017
I found it eerily that in this episode the treat was a Vampire plague that spread across the world in weeks. Brings my mind the the Covid-19 virus that is spreading around the world now. Even Anime has been impacted with A Certain Scientific Railgun T Anime's 7th episode being delayed due to the outbreak. I wonder if more anime will be affected. If one person in a studio catches it, chances are a lot more will get it too leading to a chain reaction. Well, I don't think the creators of GeGeGe was thinking of the virus when they wrote this episode, but things move fast.
Feb 17, 2020 7:17 PM

Oct 2008
WOW! This episode totally feels like The Edge of Tomorrow!
i've never seen Neko-musume attacking so epicly!
what an awesome valentines treat!
5/5.

Feb 20, 2020 11:00 AM

May 2018
Even without trying, Nezumi Otoko still fucks it up for everybody.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Mar 2, 2020 6:05 PM
Oct 2016
One of the best episodes of the whole show right here. Spectacular episode with Catchick as the lead. The beginning of course I was so happy she'd confessed to Kitaro and it worked and they'd become a couple, it was so sweet. Had some major Steins;Gate vibes like Okabe going back to save Mayuri. Catchick having to go back over and over again to try and save Kitaro.

Many times I thought she'd gotten it but ended up having a horrifying look on my face every time when it somehow failed. Daddy Eyeball was right, time doesn't like to be changed once it's set. Having to sacrifice her confession to save the world hurts so badly. I bawled like a child once Catchick figured out what she had to do. We only have a few left so I doubt she'll get the chance to confess again but this episode showed an amazing what if and really delivered showing again why Catchick is an outstanding character.
Jan 31, 2021 9:24 AM
Jul 2015
this is the most riddiculous shit amongst the entire episodes
Feb 17, 2022 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode as always,the end is near with this series. Neko-musume is cute and a strong character to take those vampires and save the day. But I want kitaro to know her feelings of love. They are cute as a couple.
Mar 29, 2023 5:35 PM

Feb 2014
Steins;Gate and Madoka got nothing on this episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Mar 31, 2018

109 by TripleC »»
Oct 23, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2018

27 by gabrielloki »»
Aug 31, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 95 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

7 by Punkero »»
Mar 31, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 88 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2020

8 by Punkero »»
Mar 8, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 97 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

19 by abystoma2 »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.