Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 1, 2020 10:07 AM

Mar 2017
People underestimate how hard it is to deal with a load of kids... now add quirks and you've got yourself a bloody nightmare haha I love seeing all their differing approaches to the kids.

Bakugou was hilarious in this episode (I missed him) and I don't why but I love scenes were Bakugou and Todoroki team up so this is just awesome!
Feb 1, 2020 10:22 AM
Feb 2019
Those transitions between the arcs on BNHA are always painfully slow. Hated the episode.
Feb 1, 2020 10:45 AM

Mar 2010
Bro Kids are just fking annoying, funny seeing them try to subdue them.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 1, 2020 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
So pretty much they to babysit and find a way to change the children's behavior. XD
Feb 1, 2020 11:15 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
What's so good about MHA?
Ep: self explained
Me: Them oppais desu ne.
Feb 1, 2020 11:16 AM

Feb 2016
In what kind of setting some little shitheads have better thought process and skills on quirks than heroes in training? this shit is stupid.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 1, 2020 12:14 PM
EDM ❤

May 2012
Worst cliff hanger in history.
Feb 1, 2020 12:52 PM

Nov 2014
i know dialogues are important but...
why're they leaving all the good scenes for next episode? they should spread it out so this episode isn't a 5/10 "boring as shit" while the next episode is 10/10 "this is epic!"

Mugis_Eyebrows93 said:
Man back to the boring school bullshit. We need more real hero shit. First arc of the season was best of the entire series but nah let's have another school festival right?
this is called my hero ACADEMIA. what do you expect? kids not doing kids stuff?
HEY- said:
-wut- said:

^this

I feel like this new arc is going to be trash.,

^this ^this ^this ^this ^this

best arc comes after the school festival arc
Feb 1, 2020 2:25 PM

Mar 2019
Great episode to watch after watching Tokyo Ghoul. I feel bad for the teacher
Feb 1, 2020 2:39 PM

Sep 2018
So.... This is the best season of MHA?
I keep moving forward
Feb 1, 2020 3:22 PM

Apr 2015
dem trouble children
they're actually annoying
Feb 1, 2020 3:45 PM

Apr 2015
It's funny. Bakugo being quite the problem child himself, now has to deal with his own kind. A class full of problem childs.... This quartet of students sure have their hands full with these kids.

God, I wish we could see more of Camie. Her hero outfit is outstanding to look at! Also that lucky kid..
Feb 1, 2020 4:44 PM
Mar 2015
Lets relate to the kids by treating them like villains
Feb 1, 2020 5:26 PM

Mar 2019
I saw it coming since last episode...

As i expected... this one, was the MOST boring episode in the entire season...

The only "interesting" thing from the entire episode was the talk between AllMight and Endeavor.

PS: liked Sensei... we also need more of Camie.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 1, 2020 5:29 PM

Nov 2019
Pretty amazing episode 5/5
LMAO todo got 5 wee wees
Feb 1, 2020 5:30 PM

Mar 2018
#1 and the former #1 talk is cool to see, hope the blonde smartass kid comes around
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Feb 1, 2020 7:12 PM

Sep 2017
That kid leaning against the wall makes me roll my eyes. No kid in elementary school would act like that. Bakugou should blow dudes head off.
Feb 1, 2020 8:34 PM
Jun 2013
Mugis_Eyebrows93 said:
Man back to the boring school bullshit. We need more real hero shit. First arc of the season was best of the entire series but nah let's have another school festival right?

There was never a school festival before in the series, and no, that tournament and stuff was not a real school festival.

And second, what part of the "My Hero ACADEMIA" you forgot? complaining about teenagers doing school stuff in a series about a hero school is stupid af, you just had a entire arc of hero work lol
Feb 1, 2020 10:30 PM

Jul 2016
Oh my God, it's like meeting a whole class filled with mini Bakugous D:

Easily, the worst episode of BnHA so far. The talk between All Might and Endeavour was the only redeemable part. Though to be fair, Endeavour's attitude looks like it made a total 180 considering his previous interactions with All Might. Honestly, it was a bit odd to see him being so open.
Feb 1, 2020 10:42 PM

Mar 2017
That damn 200 IQ kid came straight out of the Promised Neverland I swear.

'nom'
Feb 1, 2020 10:44 PM

Jun 2013
This episode and next episode will be my favorite non-battle episodes in the series. If anyone is complaining about it then they need to realize that character development happens outside of battles too. Rather, if it was all action then it would be pointless, they are school age teenagers after all. They have to go through tests, etc.

Love how Bakugo was the stereotypical yankee. He's the most popular character so when I went to Japan about a week ago, most of his merchandise or goods were sold out. Japan sure loves its blonde characters whether it be Bakugo from MHA or Zenitsu from KNY.

Poor Shoto, he just bored the fuck out of those kids, he'd be the boring dad that the kids would be ashamed to introduce their friends to or rather he'd be the laid-back dad who would let his kids do whatever they wanted and not say anything.

Those kids were fucking annoying, I teach ESL and Jesus Fucking Christ, can kids be cheeky as fuck.
臭い-
Feb 1, 2020 10:49 PM

Aug 2015
This episode in my opinion:

The good: Todoroki is boring AF. Endeavor and All Might talking like normal people.

The bad: a lot of annoying characters that we knew, plus a bunch of annoying kids together. Camie is just fanservice.

The ugly: The fact that this mini arc is still not over.

Feb 1, 2020 11:22 PM

Dec 2015
Man... Even the child voices are annoying...
Feb 2, 2020 12:25 AM
Apr 2018
A new challenge for BAKUGO, TODOROKI & fellow HEROES. This was the learning episode where one can learn how to deal with the kids.

BAKUGO was HILARIOUS. His suggestion of finding the boss among those kids really was cute and really made me laugh (13:24 - 14:19).

Btw, i noticed that Hero "ENDEAVOUR's" body is always on fire; it must be consuming something as fuel.

FANS should remove their low rating (1,2,3) rating for MHA 4th season, when episodes are getting better.

gleamblossom said:
That damn 200 IQ kid came straight out of the Promised Neverland I swear.
LOL. And now i am laughing silently

Mod edit: merged double posts
BrandonFeb 2, 2020 11:12 PM
Feb 2, 2020 12:53 AM

Dec 2014
Damn kids are stupid...hahahah
Feb 2, 2020 3:29 AM

May 2019
Some Endeavour characterisation. I've heard amazing things about that facet of this season.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 2, 2020 4:55 AM

Dec 2015
Probably one of the worst episodes of the entire run of MHA. Only thing that managed to grab my attention was Endeavor feeling pressured to become the new symbol of hope and how it was bothering him. It's safe to say this show clearly doesn't know how to make a light hearted episode without being completely dumb. It's sad to see this dawn fall, specially if compared to Season 3 1st arc episodes. The show really peaked there
Feb 2, 2020 5:35 AM

Dec 2015
I seriously did not edit this clip to make those kids run in place.
This is the actual animation that they went with.

https://imgur.com/xfMonAg

How did this ever get past quality control? That might be some of the most embarrassingly bad animation I have seen in years.
Feb 2, 2020 6:14 AM
Dec 2015
Oh man, those kids would drive me crazy x.x
Feb 2, 2020 6:46 AM

Nov 2013
"can kids who give trouble to their teachers become heroes?"
"but you already making them waste time with extra classes"

LOLOL rekt
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 2, 2020 10:28 AM

May 2015
That boy that Camie catch was so lucky. :D

Also...SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 2, 2020 11:52 AM

May 2013
how does Endeavour sleep? but for real, with those flames
Feb 2, 2020 12:52 PM
Apr 2013
Children are so annoying........ didn't enjoy this haha >u>;;;;;;
Feb 2, 2020 1:31 PM

Oct 2011
Did this really need another extra half-episode?

P.S. Just noticed the ED and the picture at 22:18. Press F if you're a manga reader

EDIT: Nevermind, the ED is full of tragic spoilers, there's not enough Fs to cover all the tears

Feb 2, 2020 1:34 PM
Sep 2013
What is wrong with this season? It's so boring. Nothing is happening. They showed us few fights and what? Are they done? That's it? We can go home? They're saying "Oh no! We have no symbol of peace now! What will we do?!" for months now! We get it! The characters are not getting stronger or anything. They just talk and talk and talk and talk.
Feb 2, 2020 1:34 PM
Sep 2012

This has some meme potential. Most likely the "FBI, open up" one
Feb 2, 2020 3:08 PM
Jul 2017
ttcchen said:
i know dialogues are important but...
why're they leaving all the good scenes for next episode? they should spread it out so this episode isn't a 5/10 "boring as shit" while the next episode is 10/10 "this is epic!"

Mugis_Eyebrows93 said:
this is called my hero ACADEMIA. what do you expect? kids not doing kids stuff?
HEY- said:

^this ^this ^this ^this ^this

best arc comes after the school festival arc

Thats a FACT!! I´m so hyped for it
Feb 2, 2020 9:46 PM

Apr 2014
Wow, what a boring episode. The only interesting part was Endeavor and All Might.
Feb 2, 2020 10:24 PM

Feb 2015
Difficult episode to watch. Seriously, this feels like filler. Endeavour did the only relevant part.
Feb 3, 2020 1:24 AM

May 2009
Mugis_Eyebrows93 said:

You are watching anime with Academia in the title and you expect there won't be school themes and activities? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Feb 3, 2020 3:18 PM
Dec 2015
art, animation, voice acting, music, opening, ending, character design, english subtitles - 10/10

directing, dialogue, plot, story, fan service, theme/message/morals - 1-2/10, absolutely appalling, neurotic, even mentally harmful having to repetitively watch exchanges between character in their way of speaking, could inspire children to think in harmful ways of being "extremely intense", "extremely passionate", "all on willpower" in a poorly executed way, pretentious, fake, unbelievable, artificial, empty, forced, and offensive at many points in times. overhaul's speech looks like it was thought up in seconds and made no sense, saving eri sounds fake as though the author just broke up with his girl and vows to force her to stay with him and never ever let her go, the crazy children and the sobbing teacher who lost control sounds like the most unreal, corniest, dumbest plotpoint, who the fuck even acts like that? the stiff upright standing characters yelling at each other whenever they talk temporarily infects me with aspergers whenever i hear them. many ripped off metaphors used at the exact wrong times. the complete illiteracy when using numbers, stats, and wordings, while going for neurotic ideas like 100000000%. watching this episode would be mentally harmful for me if I didnt work hard to stay critical in order to keep my sanity. the attempts to win us over with the bumps in arts with are terribly mislead, all those sakuga spikes at all the wrong moments and fanservice that are out of place. when will everyone understand that this season's fault is in the direction, dialogue, story, plot, storyboarding. it's such a shame and a waste of so much effort, I can see voice actors putting it all in, artists drawing perfectly, and good animation for most part (the first several episodes had major inconsistency especially considering the filler recap), but it all goes to waste if the directing and the story is bad. all this efforts should be put into something more deserving, it's insulting how poorly thought out each episode is, I almost think they put zero planning or thinking and just rolled with it just to get it over with. I dont know how the manga is, but I do know the anime should be responsible for producing something even better than the manga, since they already know how the whole story will turn out, and it should be even better on this media format. no matter how bad the story in the manga is, the anime studio should be able to refine and adjust few things to change it for the better, such as speeding up the pacing during the poorly written panels or chapters. the fight animations are fine, but the motives behind the action completely ruins the experience. whoever is writing the script for the dialogue should be banned from the studio. the animation is not the problem, i've been saying this everywhere ever since the beginning, it's the directing and the execution of the plot.
Feb 3, 2020 3:19 PM

May 2018
Pretty funny episode which will help chunk up away from the sad past few episodes... but it felt almost like a filler, I dont even know if it is or not

Good to see Todoroki and Bakugou after so long. Todoroki was especially funny this episode. Also nice to see some of the students from Shiketsu (although I would've liked to see that black haired version of deku guy)

Overall this episode was a bit under average compared to the usual mha content... but I can see why this change in atmosphere and an episode like this is necessary.
Feb 3, 2020 5:55 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Why I could never be a hero in a nutshell - a brat coming after me with sass, they'd be planted three feet under like a potato. That end scene with the little kids -- the boy in the front reminded me of Kacchan. Wondering if he will pass this exam as his unpersonable personality has always been his setback.
Feb 3, 2020 8:34 PM

Sep 2018
Shoto and Bakugo can't handle kids hahaha and they will fight with them LOL
Feb 3, 2020 9:20 PM
Review Moderator
Mar 2018
Lol, this is probably going to be a lot harder for Shoto and Bakugo in comparison to mock fighting Gang Orca XD

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

Feb 4, 2020 10:52 AM

Aug 2018
Great episode
7/10
Feb 4, 2020 4:51 PM

Jun 2011
damn this was terrible
Feb 4, 2020 7:20 PM
Feb 2018
Imagine if Todoroki or Bakugo actually went all out against these children, I know it wont happen but that would be epic. definitely put the brats in their place
Feb 5, 2020 2:13 AM

Jan 2016
Funny episode, but the main arc is probably gonna be about the titan looking guy in the forest?
kombucha connoisseur
Feb 5, 2020 9:02 AM
Jan 2017
alicerubesty said:
Florent3571 said:
Holy shit they cut out a pretty important part of Bakugo's development.

Bakugo says that he was raised with roughness and that's how they should treat the brats, but when Todoroki says that there's a better ways to handle the kids, Bakugo has a very quick flashback of himself overhearing the Midoriya/Todoroki convo during the Sport Festival, and almost immediatly changes his behavior because he knows Shoto was abused as a kid.

It's pretty subtle but shows he's starting to considerate others feelings, so cutting it out just weakens his character devellopment.

The worst thing is that the ep was awfully slow and yet they managed to miss important points. What the hell is happening with this adaptation.

maybe it got pushed to next episode? that sounds like a large oversight

I dunno they cut out Overhaul having a flashback about what he thought was the origin of quirks (rats) and Sun-eater having a reaction to Mirio losing his quirk
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.