Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2020 6:04 PM

May 2017
Inose is hands down best girl. I too like maps. I even get paid to create maps using Geographic Information Systems (GIS). It's so awesome to see an anime character share one of my passions. It was mentioned that you don't need to go out and explore because of Google Maps aerial view and street view but I disagree. Both of those get out-of-date really quickly especially in a fast growing area. Driving and walking around yourself gives you an up-to-date view.
Feb 23, 2020 4:33 PM

Mar 2017
Wow the discussion died down in this show. Barely reaching second page.

Wouldn't be a cgdct show without book dumb girls. And we have more than one this time.

Megu-san fills in the gap that Ao left nicely. Tall girls are great.

Wait a second... Did she seriously text her as she was stalking her?

I love maps too. Read the atlas a ton before I could read regular books.
Mar 2, 2020 10:26 PM

Oct 2010
These episodes are really random as far as content. But I do like me some cute girls doing cute things so I can’t complain.
Apr 30, 2020 1:38 AM

Jul 2015
Curious to see what's written inside Mira's romance manga nao~

Jul 11, 2020 2:07 PM

Nov 2012
Man, I'm not even someone who really watches shoujo-ai, but even I can see there's a fine line between "here's some subtext" and "this is blatant text but we're not going anywhere with it."

It's kind of frustrating to see so much time spent on that arc when you just KNOW it's never going to actually go anywhere because... IDK guys who are super into CGDCT like to imagine the girls having crushes on each other but somehow them actually getting together ruins it??? I don't get it. Shoujo-ai and CGDCT share such a market that it feels weird how rarely a show is allowed to be both.

Whatever. I don't pretend to understand the mind of a dedicated moe fanboy and I'm not sure I want to, I'm just here for the relaxing vibe, nice animation, and learning random stuff about my two favorite fields of science.
Mar 9, 2021 2:41 AM

Feb 2020
Another cute and wholesome episode. We even had a "double date" and some yuri baiting as usual.

I loved their treasure hunting. ^_^
Mar 23, 2022 11:48 AM

Aug 2018
We learn more and more details about Mira's fanmade love manga, lol.. ;P Now that one of MCs is AO, but with another hairstyle.. ;P
Misa really values her little sister.. Previously advertising their first magazine, and now making shrine for stone..
lol, Suzu's little sister is huge.. ;P
Suzu enjoyed Ino's treasure a lot, lol.. ;P
Jul 16, 2022 12:04 AM

Feb 2020
Now I really want to read read Mira's romance manga. Ao as a main character sounds interesting. :P

It was nice to see Mira and Suzu's sisters. It's pretty fun how tall Megu is.

Ao and Mira looked cute in those maid outfits.

And so did Suzu. Lol at that forced smile scene.

Suzu reminds me of Miyako from Wataten with her hilarious behavior. :D

Aww, Mira and Ao were holding hands on their date. <3

I liked the treasure hunt. It's nice that Ina got more screen time. She's a really sweet girl.
Aug 19, 2022 2:43 AM

Jul 2019
So Mira is a mangaka, huh? I'd like to read her manga! Come on, show it!

Suzu gets jealous when Ao is getting attention from Misa. So very lesbian!

"A cute map". Ino-chan is too precious! (≧◡≦)
Mar 15, 2023 6:32 AM

Dec 2022
The treasure hunting segment was endearing. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Shaded Horizon

May 30, 2023 6:55 AM

Jan 2011
The second half of the map bit felt like I was watching something for preschoolers.
Jan 16, 9:43 AM

Nov 2017
I noticed they introduced a good number of characters within a short time considering I'm only 3 episodes in.

I'm a bit curious though what's written in Mira's manga since she doesn't want Ao to read it
Mar 29, 5:06 PM
Jan 2023
This episode was certainly interesting, quite a lot of different things shown here, like studying and creating a song for a formula, the part time job with maid outfits and all, interesting for sure.

Oh and the map, which gives us a good look into what Ino likes to do and her past leading up to her getting into geology.

This is also the episode where the clip about Ao putting the name of a star instead of her own on an exam paper came from, this was the clip that made me interested in this show in the first place.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

88 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

34 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2020

56 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

55 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.