Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 17, 2020 4:32 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My only complaint is that the episode was over to fast i really enjoyed it.
Any way Mira's sister was good with wood seeing what she made in such a short time.
Also the girls working in the shop was nice especially when the little sister showed up she got a lot of attention.
The mapping part was good as well.
Jan 17, 2020 5:40 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, part time jobs and maid outfits. Not surprised this anime would throw one of these type of episodes.

Mira and Ao looked pretty darn adorable in their outfits.
Jan 17, 2020 7:30 AM

Feb 2019
Another wholesome episode. Ao really has a thing for mira.

Suzu chan is pretty energetic. Love the way she adores our girls. She likes misa-nee. I ship them.

Not enough monroe senpai this episode :(
Jan 17, 2020 7:39 AM

Jul 2017
Mira and Ao are falling back on their studies...for different reasons. And then there's stalker Suzu...which plus Mira and her older sister, comes the "Math song" (NOT dance)...plus massive Yuri affections!! Looks like Wataten! has a sibling family heh xD

Elsewhere, working part-time in a baking store with maid clothings. And Suzu...how many times do we really need to say?

And off on a non-school day, Mira and Ao are out on their Yuri date. And finding Ino and Suzu on using physical maps ain't just a coincidence. Ino's love for maps extend from her young days, and now she's having fun with Mira and the others, creating the club's own treasure hurt to find her "treasure".

Glad that now an extra person is like Mira and Ao now, being able to pursuit dreams beyond their limits. Monroe-senpai will be back with more Yuri stuff soon, that's for sure besides Suzu.
Jan 17, 2020 7:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I agree with Inose, maps are really interesting.
The part time job moment was good, especially for the maid outfits lol
Jan 17, 2020 8:04 AM

Apr 2016
Yuri baiting in this show is even more funny then people who take it seriously.

Doga Kobo know how to do it.
Jan 17, 2020 8:05 AM

Aug 2013
Once again, Suzu was hilarious. And her sister is so tall.

The math song was amusing.

Jan 17, 2020 8:08 AM

Aug 2012
I want to read Mira's romance manga too nao.
Jan 17, 2020 8:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this show really is just too sweet!

Mira's romance manga starring Ao, I really want to read that xD. I found it really cute how both Suzu-chan and her sister instantly knew where it was too, lol. Mira's neechan being a little awkward was certainly quite a treat though I've to say, definitely wasn't expecting that.

Suzu-chan really is just a lost cause lmao. Damn, her little sister gives out quite the manly vibe though. We need to see more of her!

Sweet little bit in the end there to top it off, felt really happy for Inou-senpai and interesting backstory of her joining the club. I was lowkey expecting that old friend of hers to be the red-haired senpai for a second there lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 17, 2020 8:52 AM

Apr 2016
My personal AOTS, this is sooo enjoyable.
Jan 17, 2020 9:13 AM
Nov 2013

There's Something Very Familiar About All This
Jan 17, 2020 9:57 AM

Apr 2012
MrAwesome2018 said:
I want to read Mira's romance manga too nao.

Oh, this childhood, when you wanted to fuck your best friend, thinking that she is of the opposite sex... Well, at least this can be considered confirmation that she had something to Ao when she thought she was a boy.

@KANLen09 I have not yet begun to watch the show, but briefly watched the 3rd episode after your words. I did not watch Wataten, so I can’t say anything, but it definitely reminds me of some CGDCT. Maybe New Game?
Jan 17, 2020 10:02 AM

Aug 2018
That must be painful to retake your exams because you wrote an asteroid's name instead of yours
Jan 17, 2020 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
This episode felt pretty random. I liked the last one much better.
Jan 17, 2020 11:06 AM

Dec 2018
Mira have been writing love novels about her girlfriend!!! Awwww Honey you are so cute!!And so young but already writing Yuri!! And her sister Misa even blessed the young lovers and told Ao to take care of her sister!! In the future Mira will be Aos wife!!,,,,YEEEES!!!!

Then they went on a lesbian date holding hands and the Yuri was stronger then ever!! I love it!!! We even have a double date!!! Suzu and Mai!!! You two lovebirds are so fucking cute!!

So much lesbian sweetness It cant get any better than that!! Another Great episode with a lot of Yuri!!

Yuri-CrusaderJan 17, 2020 3:03 PM
Jan 17, 2020 11:12 AM

Jul 2016
Really nice episode. I get a mix of Sora Yori and Yuru Camp vibes. Add Doga Kobo's excellent yuri baiting and I really enjoyed this episode.

As a post-graduate geology student I was genuinely rofl at the "columnar joint stacking" joke. Hardly anyone else is going to get it and they put that in with all the confidence in the world. Did literally anyone else get that joke first time?

Suzu is like an unrestrained Mya-nee from Wataten.

Ino-senpai is probably my favourite character from all the anime I watched recently.

Seems like Misa has a strong responsibility as an Onee-san. From almost emotionally dying in the last episode because Mira got angry at her to putting up an actual shrine to a small gift Mira gave her.
raisin-kunJan 17, 2020 11:20 AM
Jan 17, 2020 11:18 AM
Mar 2017
I really liked this episode, I was very happy to meet Misa a little more (it is clear that she loves Mira a lot) and finally we met the Suzuya bakery.

It was fun that Suzu had to supervise Ao and Mira's studies, the funniest thing was to find out why Ao failed the math test, she is so clumsy.
After seeing how Mira hid very embarrassed the romantic manga she made it makes me very curious to see it, it must be her and Ao (before learning that she was a girl).
No cute girl is far from the eyes of Suzu and Misa could not be out, but it seems that Suzu is also very jealous.

Then Ao and Mira worked at the Suzuya bakery, I loved the maid uniform that Suzu and the girls used and another detail Suzu's mom is beautiful and I did not expect Suzu to have a younger sister, Megu is too adorable.
I laughed a lot when Ao remembered all the moments when Suzu was next to her and Mira, you could say that Suzu has fun in her own way surrounded by so many beauties.
In the end Mira and Ao received a good salary, since Suzu took good photos of both girls for her collection.
The last part I loved too much, this is because Ino was as the protagonist, she is too adorable, her small and soft voice and her cute eyebrows kill me. Ino and Suzu explored with a map and Ao and Mira end up joining after they were both spying on them, I liked knowing more about Ino and seeing the memory of when she first met Sakura was too adorable, Ino's face didn't have Price, she is to precious for this world. In the end Mira and Ao ask Ino to make them a map, at first she didn't know how to do it, but after talking with Sakura, she manages to make a map where finally Ao, Suzu and Mira had a lot of fun, especially Suzu who fainted from the adorable treasure that Ino left them.

Anyway, I was delighted with this episode, divided into three very cute and adorable parts, obviously I have a hard time choosing my favorite but if I had to choose the first place it would be the map of Ino, second the Suzuya bakery and at the end the study session.
Now we have to wait where the girls will go for the summer gestation of the Geosciences club.
Another detail is that I love Suzu's character, it reminds me too much of Miyako from Wataten, besides that both characters have the same voice actress, I guess that's why I enjoy Suzu so much.
Jan 17, 2020 11:19 AM

Feb 2014
I really want to read Mira's romance manga now! XD

Suzu was the star of this episode, mainly thanks to her constant fangirling at anything relating to romance or anything along the lines of that. The way that she fangirled so hard that she fell onto the floor backwards during the map search in the school building was hilarious. =3

I also liked it when Mira and Ao helped out at Suzu's family bakery, where they also met her little sister.......who wasn't little at all. Considering her height, I wonder if she plays basketball?

Ino's map segment of the episode was really nice and, in a way, I can relate to how boundary lines on maps gets her all excited. Coming from someone who likes to explore, I always get fascinated with the way County boundary lines are made and such.
Jan 17, 2020 1:23 PM

Feb 2019
Score dropped below a 7 on MAL :( If you don't like CGDCT this isn't your show and that's fine, just don't watch it.

Another really cute episode, enjoyed seeing the treasure hunt. This show always manages to make me feel warm. I wish Dice Club would have got the love this show gets, really similar concepts, instead of astronomy it was board games and learning about the intricacies of game development and design. Sigh.
Marinate1016Jan 17, 2020 1:32 PM
Jan 17, 2020 1:48 PM
Oct 2017
there was a lot of yuri innuendo we hit the jackpot

I was worried that Sakurai er Monero would appear so late in the episode
Jan 17, 2020 2:21 PM

May 2011
A really wholesome episode.I enjoyed it.
''I was dead serious''

Jan 17, 2020 2:56 PM

Jun 2017
Ao realized fast that Suzu swings the other way lol.
Jan 17, 2020 4:43 PM

May 2018
Suzu is freaking great lol

Mira and Ao being cute as usual

And Ino-senpai gets some focus this ep!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 17, 2020 5:21 PM

Apr 2015
Ao and Mira sure are adorable together, it would make me want to read that Manga Mira wrote even more.

Whenever Suzu is on screen it delivers greatness. Wataten vibes are strong in this one! Even more when the siblings got more screentime

The treasure map scenes were cute, nice to see Ino getting a bit of a spotlight this episode!

So many girls and I still can't pick best one!
Jan 17, 2020 6:02 PM

Dec 2015
Ah yes, another show by Doga Kobo with cute girls doing random things that I didn't think I'd watch but end up enjoy the hell out of.
Jan 17, 2020 6:08 PM

Apr 2017
So today we got a study session, a part-time job and some treasure hunting. The study session was nothing special, something we have seen many times before and will probably get to see many more times in the future. Although there wasn't really that much studying involved, it was more about... let's say a special romance manga written by Mira herself featuring a character somewhat similar to Ao... Nothing to unexpected anyways. The part-time job was also a typical element of any slice of life anime. The treasure hunt on the other hand was something I don't think I've really seen much before, that was a nice change.

After I have now seen a quarter of the story, I have to admit I do have some problems with the pacing of the story, with about three different parts of the story in each episode at times it feels rushed. There were certain parts I'd loved to see more of, so I hope they don't overdo it with what they put into the episodes.
Jan 17, 2020 7:02 PM
Dec 2014
I really liked the accentuated music, it went very well with the scenes.
AssynJan 17, 2020 7:06 PM
Jan 17, 2020 8:22 PM

Oct 2017
I really want to like this more than I am. It looks stunning, but hasn't had the same vibe since the first episode for me. It feels like it should be a lot slower.So much happened in this episode.

Nekopara is doing a much better job at the slow SOL iyashikei vibe because it feels less rushed. This weeks Nekopara had basically two story events. I think I would struggle to remember everything that just happened in this. There was the study session, the part time job, the date / following the friends, the stuff after that with the map. Within all that there was character development for several characters, new characters, a backstory, all across like 6 or 7 locations.

Maybe it's just me but I don't expect to sit down and watch a CGDCT show needing to pay too much attention. I mean, I watch this sort of stuff right before bed lol!

Hopefully it's just a case of rushing through the source content to get to a certain event quicker within the season.

[EDIT: Just to be clear, because I don't usually leave such negative comments in discussion threads, I am liking the show. I voted 5/5 in the poll. But it could be so much better and I can't help but compare it to Nekopara which for me is knocking it out of the park right now so far as cute SOL type content]
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jan 17, 2020 11:26 PM

Oct 2017
Mira's sister and Suzu chan full lesbo lol, so far Suzu chan is the most enjoyable character. Also nice a summer camp is coming, wonder where they'll go.
Jan 18, 2020 1:11 AM

Mar 2019
I'm just glad that this Eyebleach of an anime exists. after last night's episodes I always keep this one the last one to watch. me very happy. \\O_O//
Jan 18, 2020 3:55 AM
Jun 2019
Such a beautiful yuri show..Thanks for restoring my soul every week
Jan 18, 2020 4:24 AM

Jun 2015
Idk why but this episode kinda felt off and the yuri baiting is getting frustrating and annoying. If only it would lead somewhere. I mean I'm open to being suprised, but it does look like it's just played for laughs.
Hope there's more astronomy content next week.
Jan 18, 2020 4:39 AM

Nov 2017
x=V0t+1/2at^2
V2 - V0^2 = 2ax

Im full of delight and my desk is covered with blood. This has to be the cutest show I've ever seen. I almost fainted every damn minute. yayayayayayaya

plz @ me
Jan 18, 2020 7:44 AM

Dec 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Score dropped below a 7 on MAL :( If you don't like CGDCT this isn't your show and that's fine, just don't watch it.

If you don't like seeing other people have their own scores for the shows they watch, don't log in to a message board where anyone can rate their shows the way they want, and that's fine.

Back on topic. I agree with @HalfHalfBastard it was kind of random and fragmented into what could be considered sidestories.

I'm kinda disliking Suzu at this point, she feels like a stand in for the writer and pretty much a meme character
Jan 18, 2020 8:19 AM

Feb 2008
Mira's enigmatic sister was interesting.

On another note, that was a wholesome treasure hunt.
Jan 18, 2020 11:13 AM

Nov 2009

LOL, Suzu getting shocked at Misa-nee attempting to seduce Ao.

Also, looks like Misa-nee REALLY likes to pamper her lil'sis Mira... she's even made a wishing shrine with the stone Mira found...

This is such a cute series.

___ ___ ___

And maids, always good. Tho I also prefer Mira's sense of shorter skirt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then afterwards, they had fun exploring with maps. (too bad no one uses physical maps anymore... since you can easily get Maps of various kinds from APPs, IE: Google Map, Satellite view, Street view, etc, why even go out? LOL)

And it feels like Suzu's lust is huge, its about to leak out of my screen, lol, she's gets so excited every 5 mins or so at everything the other girls do.

___ ___ ___

(also, somehow I am getting K-ON vibes from this series...)

amlgJan 18, 2020 11:22 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 18, 2020 11:44 AM

Oct 2008
chill ep...really got sleepy me.
4/5.

Jan 18, 2020 3:09 PM

Dec 2009
Yuri is in the air, thick and waiting to blossom.

Mira's sister haha. Quirky older sisters are great.

Very cute and fun. I wonder if it'll get any grande down the line with it's premise.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 18, 2020 8:47 PM

Apr 2019
So much yuri baiting in this series already. No complaints here though.

The hint at Mira fantasizing about Ao before she realized she was a girl and Ao getting nervous over her getting too close was cute.
Suzu is giving me Uzamaid/Wataten vibes.
The treasure hunt was a surprisingly wholesome way to wrap up the latter half.

Agreeing with @YossaRedMage that it seems to be cramming a lot into an episode and pacing itself rather quickly.

大好き "I just want to be an ancient demigod loli"
Jan 18, 2020 11:44 PM

Apr 2015
Much more dynamic and fun and gay compared to the previous EP, an improvement.

Shama's character makes the show better, smoothing off the rather hollow and janky relationships between the mains
Jan 19, 2020 4:50 AM

Apr 2012
Kimurah said:
Marinate1016 said:

If you don't like seeing other people have their own scores for the shows they watch, don't log in to a message board where anyone can rate their shows the way they want, and that's fine.

Back on topic. I agree with @HalfHalfBastard it was kind of random and fragmented into what could be considered sidestories.

I'm kinda disliking Suzu at this point, she feels like a stand in for the writer and pretty much a meme character

Honestly, I still don’t understand why everyone thinks this show has a low rating because of CGDCT-haters. I myself find this unfair, but why haters? I saw a lot of biased people in one way or another, but the idea that someone will intentionally down voted the show only because of the unloved genre seems strange to me.
Jan 19, 2020 8:55 AM

Jan 2011
best episode yet the interactions this time around were good

me thinking Mira is cool but maybe a siscon?
seeing her build a wooden shrine for a rock her sister gave her
yep..lol

still enjoying this for the wholesome-ness of a kinda bleak season not holding my breath the yuri will go anywhere but i can only hope.
Jan 19, 2020 12:16 PM

Jul 2016
So much gayness admiration happening between the girls. Not that I'm complaining tho. Yuri bait is basically one of Doga Kobo's specialities after all.

Another cute episode. The interactions remain entertaining enough and the last segment with the treasure hunt was indeed super wholesome. Inose is just too precious >.<

By the way, now I really want to read Mira's romance manga... though it was probably written when she had the idea that Ao was a kid but well.
Jan 19, 2020 2:00 PM

Feb 2019
Yeah, I see some parallels with Wataten, that's expected by now, but I also can't help getting GochiUsa vibes from both the skit structure and the type of humor. I'm really enjoying this so far.
Jan 19, 2020 5:38 PM
May 2015
Ok, so my life began many years ago. Throughought this time, I have never enjoyed looking at rocks. I just thought "hey, they're there", BUT! After seeing this anime, I started to understand, there's more to them than you may have thought. Now, listen, I don't want to spoil anything for you. This anime, is crazy, crazy in a good way. I have never cried laughing at a god damn rock before. I have tears running down my cheeks, as I try to catch some air. I have honestly no fuking idea what is wrong with me. Thank you.

Jan 19, 2020 8:56 PM
Mar 2015
Cute girls following maps and wearing maid costumes
Jan 20, 2020 5:09 AM

Oct 2007
Ao and Mira have a fun study session. Mira older sister feels like she has the most masculine voice in this anime - and did she make an altar for that smiling stone? :D

nice treasure hunt at the second half as well. This anime really feels like it came from Kirara manga.

looking forward to next week! :)
Jan 20, 2020 5:31 AM

Oct 2007
Meta_Yoshi said:
I really want to read Mira's romance manga now! XD

it should be made a crime not to reveal such a thing! ><

Maybe they let us see it before this anime ends. :)
Jan 23, 2020 5:34 AM

Feb 2018
Give me more maid and treasure map xD.
Jan 25, 2020 5:01 AM
Apr 2019
I tried 3 eps, and yeah i decide to drop this..

I cant relate to many of random things they showed here.. like cute stone, cute map, and song with formula.

And i like some girls friendship, but they are trying too hard about this its feel forced..

The only positive i found from this anime is the op and ed.. nice song.. and Ao-chan.. she is cute.. the other members just weak especially genki girl MC.. meh.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

88 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

34 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2020

56 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

55 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.