Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 14, 2019 5:04 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Based on the title for this and episode 915 I was already able to brace myself for the atrocious pacing, so thanks for the heads-up Toei.

Yet I wasn't prepared for poor job of the screenwriter. Like wth? The surprise factor that came with Luffy's first punch, completely disregared. The effects used and the animation during the entire action was decent, but this episode still failed to deliver the atmosphere and point of it's respective chapter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 14, 2019 5:04 PM

Mar 2014
Luffy and Kaidou are Finally Fighting!
Damn, that First Elephant Gun was sooooo GOOD!!!
I swear this fight was really good, but probably next Episode Kaidou will do something about Luffy... Like one-hit-kill stuff like...
And damn Uma-mi-chan with Tama-chan has met Kaidou on the way... And... Tama is now MIA... Damn...
Gotta watch Next Episode...but I am going Next week to the Jump Festa! So I will have to wait patiently for next week's episode
Dec 14, 2019 6:51 PM

Feb 2010
I liked moments of this episode but not feeling how they're making Luffy seem more impressive than he actually is for the sake of extending this encounter with Kaido.
Dec 14, 2019 7:01 PM

Jul 2007
FMmatron said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Based on the title for this and episode 915 I was already able to brace myself for the atrocious pacing, so thanks for the heads-up Toei.

Yet I wasn't prepared for poor job of the screenwriter. Like wth? The surprise factor that came with Luffy's first punch, completely disregared. The effects used and the animation during the entire action was decent, but this episode still failed to deliver the atmosphere and point of it's respective chapter.

ok This is one time where i honestly have to disagree with you. First of all this isn't atrocious pacing, your just blinded by the manga's current pace that you think everything in the anime has to match that speed panel by panel. Here is a piece of advice for you and for any other anime only watchers reading this, if you don’t already know, Naito himself even indicated that the wano arc of one piece in the manga is a little too fast. Oda is revealing the story at record breaking speed compared to what he normally does and perhaps that is why we are getting so much information so quickly but on the same token, many epic confrontations and battles were even off screened and you know this being a reader yourself. So I do appreciate the studio adding a bit more to these battles. The surprise factor doesn't change because the end result is still the same and the encounter still exemplified the way the manga protrayed it with luffy on the offensive and kaido acting more like a tank taking blow for blow.

Good, that being said, let’s talk about the differences of the manga to anime. First of all since the pacing of the manga story was so rapid, we had no time to really reflect on the catastrophic events that just unfolded. The execution of this episode really conveyed the sense of urgency, darkness and sorrow depicted in this scenario with the citizens of wano as well as the fate of tama and the straw hats after the brutal destruction left in kaido’s wake. I think the manga was not able to portray this as well as the anime did, due to the abrupt pacing. To top it off, the studio went all out on the special effects and I have to say I am absolutely blown away by the sakuga moments displayed during these intense moments with the camera angle positioning, the extra special effects, and orchestrated music to really showcase the intensity and aesthetics of these episodes. If you go back one arc back to the big mom arc, Gear 3 and Gear 4 never looked so amazing as it does now, curtesy of the new director and screen writing overseeing the production. About the only thing I would agree with you on this in terms of pacing is the way the episode ended, they could have picked a better time to end the episode like maybe "finding out the fate of the straw hats". In any case this is but a very small complaint over the rest of the high quality produced during this episode.

ArtimesGamerDec 14, 2019 7:11 PM

Dec 14, 2019 7:02 PM

Oct 2015
I must say, I have to agree that this was really sensationalized, but I'm not complaining. But, it seems like Manga Luffy and anime Luffy have different strengths :-D Or it could be that this was just an extension of the fight, what really happened there.

Mayumi Tanaka must've broken some voice cords after those battle screams, I really applaud her skills.

Great animation by the way, and mind blowing action.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 14, 2019 7:03 PM
Jun 2014
People who are somehow complaining about this masterpiece of an episode needs help.
This was an ultimate blissful experience as a One Piece fan. Even Goda is crying tears of joy!! :D
Dec 14, 2019 7:15 PM

Jul 2017
I'll just say this: what an explosive episode. Fucking fantastic. I haven't felt like this watching a One Piece episode for a while now. Goosebumps all over. And the next episode will be even better.
Dec 14, 2019 7:19 PM
Nov 2017
Kaizoku-Otaku said:
People who are somehow complaining about this masterpiece of an episode needs help.
This was an ultimate blissful experience as a One Piece fan. Even Goda is crying tears of joy!! :D
one piece fans will never be satisfied ...
Dec 14, 2019 7:41 PM

Sep 2018
I read the manga for his chapter beforehand and can just say that this episode was excellent. The pacing was fine and the animation was amazing.
Dec 14, 2019 7:48 PM

Oct 2019
the four emperors have met Luffy, if included also teach, 5 emperors have met Luffy, starting from shank, Whitebeard, big mom, kaido.
Dec 14, 2019 7:49 PM

Nov 2016
link9us said:
FMmatron said:

ok This is one time where i honestly have to disagree with you. First of all this isn't atrocious pacing, your just blinded by the manga's current pace that you think everything in the anime has to match that speed panel by panel. Here is a piece of advice for you if you don’t already know, Naito himself even indicated that the wano arc of one piece in the manga is a little too fast. Oda is revealing the story at record breaking speed compared to what he normally does and perhaps that is why we are getting so much information so quickly but on the same token, many epic confrontations and battles were even off screened and you know this being a reader yourself. So I do appreciate the studio adding a bit more to these battles. The surprise factor doesn't change because the end result is still the same and the encounter still exemplified the way the manga protrayed it with luffy on the offensive and kaido acting more like a tank taking blow for blow.

Good, that being said, let’s talk about the differences of the manga to anime. First of all since the pacing of the manga story was so rapid, we had no time to really reflect on the catastrophic events that just unfolded. The execution of this episode really conveyed the sense of urgency, darkness and sorrow depicted in this scenario with the citizens of wano as well as the fate of tama and the straw hats after the brutal destruction left in kaido’s wake. I think the manga was not able to portray this as well as the anime did, due to the abrupt pacing. To top it off, the studio went all out on the special effects and I have to say I am absolutely thrilled by the sakuga moments displayed during these intense moments with the camera angle positioning, the extra special effects, and orchestrated music to really showcase the intensity and aesthetics of these episodes. If you go back one arc back to the big mom arc, Gear 3 and Gear 4 never looked so amazing as it does now, curtesy of the new director and screen writing overseeing the production. About the only thing I would agree with you on this in terms of pacing is the way the episode ended, they could have picked a better time to end the episode like maybe "finding out the fate of the straw hats". In any case this is but a very small complaint over the rest of the high quality produced during this episode.

Fleshing out the story and padding are two different things. I don't mind some additional material, in fact I welcome it if it actually is coherent with the plot. But before I get to my main point I will adress the first punch. I think the surprise attack was a cooler way to start things off. It was a typical, oh shit, here we go again moment that reflects Luffy's personality better. Not including it at the end of the last episode was already a decision I couldn't really fathom. Why not end things on a high note while inducing hype for the upcoming fight? Instead we got a dragged out charge at Kaido followed by several minutes of non action before the fight picked up again. This totally killed the momentum.

Another issue I have is that the entire nature of this fight was changed. I'm used at the special effects they use and I think they tremendously improved them over the years. There's a but, tho. This isn't supposed to be some epic confrontation. Everyone who has read chapter 923 knows that. This clash served a different purpose and this episode is totally not in line with what Oda tried to convey. Intentional or not shouldn't matter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 14, 2019 8:17 PM

Feb 2015
I would not say this is rushed, normal arcs contain so much beating around the bush with plans, schemes and plots that this arc felt refreshing to include less of that. do they need a plan every time they face a new enemy? why can't the plans fail early and just go for an all out fight? this episode was really good and most of the animations were pretty epic. (i've never read the manga).
Dec 14, 2019 8:42 PM
Mar 2019
Dude I read this chapter and some of the manga readers are annoying asf like I get u want a good adaptation but u gotta understand that they don’t want to catch up to the manga man. This episode was fantastic and liked it better than the manga. Oda already said we should view the manga and anime differently.
Dec 14, 2019 9:32 PM
Jan 2018
This is probably my favorite Wano episode so far. The animation was on point. I loved how fluid it was. My only complaint is that the Otama flashback appears twice. I haven't been this excited for a new episode in a while.

Dec 14, 2019 9:33 PM

Oct 2017
The fight was good and the animation was great. I didn't think luffy would actually last this long against Kaido but o well he won't last much longer for sure.
Dec 14, 2019 9:43 PM
Mar 2019
link9us said:
FMmatron said:

ok This is one time where i honestly have to disagree with you. First of all this isn't atrocious pacing, your just blinded by the manga's current pace that you think everything in the anime has to match that speed panel by panel. Here is a piece of advice for you and for any other anime only watchers reading this, if you don’t already know, Naito himself even indicated that the wano arc of one piece in the manga is a little too fast. Oda is revealing the story at record breaking speed compared to what he normally does and perhaps that is why we are getting so much information so quickly but on the same token, many epic confrontations and battles were even off screened and you know this being a reader yourself. So I do appreciate the studio adding a bit more to these battles. The surprise factor doesn't change because the end result is still the same and the encounter still exemplified the way the manga protrayed it with luffy on the offensive and kaido acting more like a tank taking blow for blow.

The storytelling was really different from the source material. The reason why the whole situation was so crazy in the manga was because it all happened in an instant and the unpredictability of things reflected the characters way better. There were also several scenes in the 2nd half of the episode that had Kaido having a power struggle with Luffy, and moments like that just downplay the actual strength of the characters. I still think this was a great episode on it's own right. And a well paced one too as there's a lot of new stuff so the scenes are more extended rather than dragged out. But in all honesty the narrative portrayed here wasn't in line with Oda's at all.
Dec 14, 2019 10:24 PM

Sep 2016
ArdanazDec 15, 2019 3:54 AM
Dec 14, 2019 10:56 PM

Jan 2017
ARIGATOU TOEI!!!

"Listen, Luffy! We will definitely live life without regrets! Someday, we will set out to sea, and live life the way we want to!"
- Portgas D. Ace to Monkey D. Luffy -

Dec 14, 2019 10:59 PM

Jul 2017
After binging One Piece for 3-4 weeks, episode 914 is the first episode that I'm seeing weekly instead of binging it along with the rest of the series.

This episode was a tale of two stories. I enjoyed the aesthetics and visuals of it a lot, as Wano continues to have excellent animation in its arc.

However, I will also say that the pacing was definitely very dodgy, since the attacks in the manga felt more powerful and more believable than with the anime, which felt like it was happening in slow motion.

Not a bad episode, but definitely has a lot of issues. Still, I enjoyed it to some degree so that's something.
Dec 14, 2019 11:44 PM
Jul 2018
Now Anime onlys knows. Anyways
That's what I hated in the Manga Kaido's durability should had been stronger than this
It doesn't matter if he was drunk he shouldn't had been taken down in Luffy's base form.
See you guys! in 1000+ episodes , and when the arc ends in the Manga.
removed-userDec 15, 2019 12:07 AM
Dec 15, 2019 12:33 AM

Jun 2014
After last week's snoozefest this episode was a nice change of pace.
I kind of liked this extension of the fight since it was quite entertaining.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
MonkeyDHunterDec 17, 2019 1:05 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 15, 2019 1:27 AM

Aug 2008
Man, that was an epic episode!
Dec 15, 2019 1:30 AM

Aug 2018
Great Episode......
Dec 15, 2019 1:40 AM

Jul 2016
animejas said:
After binging One Piece for 3-4 weeks, episode 914 is the first episode that I'm seeing weekly instead of binging it along with the rest of the series.

Welcome to the hell of one piece weekly.
Dec 15, 2019 2:00 AM

Jul 2015
Damn the animation for the fights was pretty great this episode

Luffy my man using Kaido as some punching bag this episode, can't wait to see the next episode

Dec 15, 2019 2:02 AM

Oct 2015
Well, the anime is very extended, but I say let them extend this part with pretty cool effects instead of some boring fillers, right? Let's just think of it as Kaido being a stupid drunkard who wants to play around or something.

What I did not like is Luffy using gear 3rd even at the end of the episode. Even if it's a vastly extended fight, it's Kaido. After those few useless gear 3rd clashes, he should have gone for gear 4th right away.

The effects look a bit weird a few times. Those red aura-flashes remind me of Goku using kaioken from Dragon Ball.

I think they did a really good job with what they had. Everyone loves fights, we get a cool fight, even if it's..... controversial a bit for obvious reasons. Let's just enjoy it, and hope next episode or after they do not screw up, and *that* specific part will be the same as in the manga, no bullshit added.
Dec 15, 2019 2:16 AM
Oct 2018
FMmatron said:

That's why I don't read the manga. What an incredible and phenomenal episode. Toei nailed it. Meanwhile, manga readers can keep crying about pacing.
Dec 15, 2019 2:19 AM
Oct 2018
DonDask said:
Awful episode, the pacing was sluggish and they turned a stomp into a pseudo-fight. Luffy originally only lands two blows making kaido barely stagger, he manages to survive a blast from kaido and he prepares to land more blows but he's quickly defeated. The whole situation only took a short chapter and it was quick, wild, no one was expecting that power gap and it managed to impress the whole community and leave us as confused as the people at Wano.

While the animation was excellent in every single way, they ruined a very important moment from the manga and that can't be fixed by just making a pretty fight with some nice panels and scenes. Not only that but Luffy felt kinda like Goku, I don't have anything against DB but OP handles "fights" in a different fashion.

Also, Otama flashbacks were annoying not emotional and they added nothing.

3/10 or 4/10

I watch anime to entertain myself and this episode was one of the most entertaining and best toei has ever delivered. What an epic fight. Manga readers don't watch the anime to enjoy the incredible animation, voice acting and effects. They watch to complain about pacing. So glad I'm an anime only.
Dec 15, 2019 2:30 AM

Sep 2017
The Land Of Wano Arc has been a little slow so far, but this episode made up for it! I have not read the manga so I don't know what to expect. But this episode made my hands sweaty for start to finish and it was just amazing. I felt that the Luffy that is just throwing himself into every battle is finally back and I love it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2019 2:40 AM
Sep 2013
What's wrong with the animation?! Like wtf?! Are they low on budget or something?
Dec 15, 2019 2:47 AM

Nov 2012
This episode wasn't so bad tbh, I enjoyed it. Really hoping they deliver with "Thunder Bagua" next week.

All I want for Christmas is Luffy getting the babyshake.
Dec 15, 2019 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked the fight extension they gave us this week 💪😎👌
Dec 15, 2019 5:46 AM

Dec 2013
Drusix said:
What's wrong with the animation?! Like wtf?! Are they low on budget or something?

What do you mean? This was the best animation since Katakuri vs Luffy finale lmao
Dec 15, 2019 6:27 AM
Sep 2013
Gustdevil said:
Drusix said:

What do you mean? This was the best animation since Katakuri vs Luffy finale lmao

Hahahahahaha yeah sure. This animation was like Black Clover animation.
Dec 15, 2019 6:31 AM

Sep 2016
Nik03178 said:
DonDask said:
Awful episode, the pacing was sluggish and they turned a stomp into a pseudo-fight. Luffy originally only lands two blows making kaido barely stagger, he manages to survive a blast from kaido and he prepares to land more blows but he's quickly defeated. The whole situation only took a short chapter and it was quick, wild, no one was expecting that power gap and it managed to impress the whole community and leave us as confused as the people at Wano.

While the animation was excellent in every single way, they ruined a very important moment from the manga and that can't be fixed by just making a pretty fight with some nice panels and scenes. Not only that but Luffy felt kinda like Goku, I don't have anything against DB but OP handles "fights" in a different fashion.

Also, Otama flashbacks were annoying not emotional and they added nothing.

3/10 or 4/10

I watch anime to entertain myself and this episode was one of the most entertaining and best toei has ever delivered. What an epic fight. Manga readers don't watch the anime to enjoy the incredible animation, voice acting and effects. They watch to complain about pacing. So glad I'm an anime only.

I totally enjoyed all of that, but your opinions about manga readers are wrong, I would like to suggest you that you check my comments and thoughs of previous Wano's episodes and that would clearly tell you that I enjoyed a lot of this arc adaptations. Also, don't do ad hominems, debate comments, ideas, not people.

And as I said in my previous comment, this wasn't supposed to be a fight, this was just a brief clash and you would understand that if you check out the chapter 923 of the manga.
EvocationWizardDec 15, 2019 6:35 AM
Dec 15, 2019 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
Lovely animation and the wait for this particular fight was worth it imo. <3
removed-userDec 15, 2019 7:58 AM
Dec 15, 2019 10:41 AM

Jun 2015
Broooooooo tf!!!! , It doesn't even feel like Im watching one piece. The animation in this episode was a masterpiece.
Dec 15, 2019 11:05 AM

Jun 2013
The fact that
was a key point of the chapter. Showing them fighting on equal grounds cannot be anything else that a mean to milk the manga even at the cost of consistency
(and no, adapting half a chapter per episode cannot be justified by "not wanting to catch up the manga" : don't anyone remember what was done when the anime was actually good ?).

Oda already said we should view the manga and anime differently.

You bet he did. No author would want his work be judged after this kind of adaptation.
Dec 15, 2019 11:31 AM
Aug 2018
Last 5min bgm bring back memories man not ganna lie even thou slow pace it still rockz
Dec 15, 2019 12:10 PM
Mar 2019
This studio is actual trash. Really thought they were going to turn it around in Wano but nope. Any chance they get, they bastardize Oda’s work. No wonder Oda said it’s best to think of the anime as its own separate thing. Oh well, at least Bones and ufotable are out here putting in work.
Dec 15, 2019 12:33 PM

Mar 2018
Fantastic episode
F for Tama
Dec 15, 2019 1:37 PM

May 2014
Cool ep., but talk about dragging. Amazing what Toei can accomplish when it comes to drag and stretch the materials. However, even as dragged the fight was furious and good. The animation was quite good. I agree with others that the animation of the elephant gun was great animated and had a chill feeling with it. It gave most of us goosebumps. ;)

If I were new into shounen anime I would really feel with Luffy and be concerned about Otama, but we all know that this shounen troll card have been overused. Somehow, in a miraculously way, both his crew and Tama is still alive. Looks like Kaido wrecks the town out of anger and Luffy strikes back out of anger. This ep. can be summed in one sentence: angry Luffy vs. angry Kaido. LOL!

I feel more sorry for Law. Poor guy. He know he made the worst possible decision to make an alliance with the Straw Hat crew, especially with Luffy as their captain. He has really ruined the plan now. LOL
mangalicker94Dec 15, 2019 2:10 PM
Dec 15, 2019 2:15 PM

May 2014
DavyBack said:
link9us said:

The storytelling was really different from the source material. The reason why the whole situation was so crazy in the manga was because it all happened in an instant and the unpredictability of things reflected the characters way better. There were also several scenes in the 2nd half of the episode that had Kaido having a power struggle with Luffy, and moments like that just downplay the actual strength of the characters. I still think this was a great episode on it's own right. And a well paced one too as there's a lot of new stuff so the scenes are more extended rather than dragged out. But in all honesty the narrative portrayed here wasn't in line with Oda's at all.

I hardly doubt Kaido had any power struggle with Luffy. He was just toying with him. As an only anime viewer I interpreted it like that. :)
Dec 15, 2019 4:41 PM

May 2014
WOW what an episode... D best elephant gun so far lots of nice punches, but I think that he'll need more than that if he want to take Kaido down...

Damn, poor Speed sama got kicked really hard, and Otama too

Can't wait for next episode
Dec 15, 2019 5:22 PM

Oct 2017
That was a fantastic episode, really amazing! I have nothing to say.
The way they did it was simply perfect!

At this point I can't undertand some people who say stuff like "wasn't that bad" or "I'am not according" about the animation of this ep.

I don't know what kind of quality anime are they seeing better than this, I hope someone tell me, because I' am sure it can't be better than this.
As a fan of OP I haven't complaints this time.

It's not like sometimes there's not things to do better in OP, but to me this time you can't say you are dissapoint.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Dec 15, 2019 5:58 PM

Nov 2008
Great episode. I absolutely LOVED the red-eyed Luffy during the first punch from the sky. It just too bad that Luffy didn't use Gear 4 in that sneak attack instead of Gear 3.

Speaking of using, and from there useless - I'm sick of Law whining and bitching all the time. Why didn't he use some of his power to attack Kaido at the same time as Luffy - like steal Kaido's Effing Heart and contribute to Kaido's destruction? Law is an Effing Tit-on-a-Bull.
Dec 15, 2019 7:39 PM

Dec 2013
The animation impressed me of this episode even though it was still really slow episode. I'm looking forward to more Luffy vs Kaido action next episode.
Dec 15, 2019 8:22 PM

Jul 2013
In some way I'm just glad to be an anime only watcher. For me it didn't seem like Kaido had any problems even when he took all of these hits. I mean Luffy attacked him with everything he got in pure rage mode + Kaido was still drunk, so I have no complains about how the fight went so far. Luffy was out of breath at some point while Kaido was chilln. So I don't get how people can interpret something so wrong. Also if you look at the name for the next episode you know what's about to happen.

Animation was absolute crazy. Some people really should check their eyes before complaining about something gorgeous like that. Overall I absolutely love the animation in Wano but that was definitely one of those moments which is just on another level.

The first elephant gun looked so good good damn. Everything got so detailed over all these years since I watch One Piece. If you compare this with older episodes you could think you're watching another show.

Poor Speed. I didn't expect Kaido to attack her and Tama on his way. After Luffy heard what happened to Tama he got even more furious. The music which played before he attacked Kaido with his Elephant Gatling Gun + the Flashback of Tama went so well together.

This got me so hyped. I don't even know how often I said OMG or holy shit during this episode :D

5/5
Natsu88Dec 15, 2019 8:39 PM

Dec 15, 2019 8:25 PM

Jul 2012
I'll make Skippy's words my own and just say this episode was fucking phenomenal and definitely one of the best animated episodes to date.

The pacing was great too, it didn't drag even nearly as much as I thought it would, most adaptation expansions in this just made the manga's content even better.

5/5
Dec 16, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2019
Usopp8000 said:
Luffy and Kaidou are Finally Fighting!
Damn, that First Elephant Gun was sooooo GOOD!!!
I swear this fight was really good, but probably next Episode Kaidou will do something about Luffy... Like one-hit-kill stuff like...
And damn Uma-mi-chan with Tama-chan has met Kaidou on the way... And... Tama is now MIA... Damn...
Gotta watch Next Episode...but I am going Next week to the Jump Festa! So I will have to wait patiently for next week's episode

The animation for the recent episode was
IMMACULATE
I can't wait too :)))

lihle808 said:
I must say, I have to agree that this was really sensationalized, but I'm not complaining. But, it seems like Manga Luffy and anime Luffy have different strengths :-D Or it could be that this was just an extension of the fight, what really happened there.

Mayumi Tanaka must've broken some voice cords after those battle screams, I really applaud her skills.

Great animation by the way, and mind blowing action.

I thought the animation for this episode was out of this wooooorld GOOD!!
Manga luffy and anime luffy have different strengths tho that's a bummer :/ but oh well

Kaizoku-Otaku said:

I 100000% agree this shit was like ecstasy!!!

WaterLord said:
I'll just say this: what an explosive episode. Fucking fantastic. I haven't felt like this watching a One Piece episode for a while now. Goosebumps all over. And the next episode will be even better.

Agreeeeed and ouuuu I'm looking forward to the next episode noooow :))))

Natsu88 said:
In some way I'm just glad to be an anime only watcher. For me it didn't seem like Kaido had any problems even when he took all of these hits. I mean Luffy attacked him with everything he got in pure rage mode + Kaido was still drunk, so I have no complains about how the fight went so far. Luffy was out of breath at some point while Kaido was chilln. So I don't get how people can interpret something so wrong. Also if you look at the name for the next episode you know what's about to happen.

Animation was absolute crazy. Some people really should check their eyes before complaining about something gorgeous like that. Overall I absolutely love the animation in Wano but that was definitely one of those moments which is just on another level.

The first elephant gun looked so good good damn. Everything got so detailed over all these years since I watch One Piece. If you compare this with older episodes you could think you're watching another show.

Poor Speed. I didn't expect Kaido to attack her and Tama on his way. After Luffy heard what happened to Tama he got even more furious. The music which played before he attacked Kaido with his Elephant Gatling Gun + the Flashback of Tama went so well together.

This got me so hyped. I don't even know how often I said OMG or holy shit during this episode :D

5/5

I'm also a anime only watcher and UGHHHHHHHH this episode was so amaaaaazzzziiiing
I as well got so hyped the fucking animation was as you aid so detailed it was honestly holy

dbaranyi said:
Great episode. I absolutely LOVED the red-eyed Luffy during the first punch from the sky. It just too bad that Luffy didn't use Gear 4 in that sneak attack instead of Gear 3.

Speaking of using, and from there useless - I'm sick of Law whining and bitching all the time. Why didn't he use some of his power to attack Kaido at the same time as Luffy - like steal Kaido's Effing Heart and contribute to Kaido's destruction? Law is an Effing Tit-on-a-Bull.

SAAAAME BRO Red-eyed luffy was so badass and the way that man was flying through the sky like a god damn super hero WHEWWWWW!!!
LMAO Law was whining I'm surprised but also not all that surprised that when Kaido was blowing that castle tf up he was just staring at it lmao no shock no nothing

Ant161718 said:
That was a fantastic episode, really amazing! I have nothing to say.
The way they did it was simply perfect!

At this point I can't undertand some people who say stuff like "wasn't that bad" or "I'am not according" about the animation of this ep.

I don't know what kind of quality anime are they seeing better than this, I hope someone tell me, because I' am sure it can't be better than this.
As a fan of OP I haven't complaints this time.

It's not like sometimes there's not things to do better in OP, but to me this time you can't say you are dissapoint.

Totallly agree this episode honestly blew my mind I didn't expect it to be that Holy

As y'all can see this 10//10 fucking holy ass episode had me very hype an impressed
The animation was honestly eyegasm worthy
Luffy's rage scene has to be the best scene in Wano so far it even beat Zoro's snapping with that lil butter knife
Looking forward to next week's episode all though I think luffy's epicness is about to run out real fast because...
This man KAIDO!!!
Will see O.O

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterJan 23, 2020 6:33 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 411 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Aug 2, 2009

79 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 410 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 18, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 409 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 11, 2009

71 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 408 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 4, 2009

141 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 405 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hayato_kun - Jun 13, 2009

174 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.