Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 15, 2019 12:01 PM

Aug 2016
ssjokg said:
Tried to look up FGO material and lo and behold:

Fate/Grand_Order_material_IV_-_Ishtar,p.296-309 said:
Although she thinks to herself “Is it because I am just being a destructive god?”, Rin’s innate goodness is mixed in with that creed as this Ishtar, and the following changes were made:

- I must be the most beautiful → (If there is someone more beautiful than me, I will strive to become more beautiful then)

- I’ll kill anyone who opposes me → (If I made someone cry because I went too far in killing someone, I would rather stop then)

- I’ll tolerate anyone who is faithful to me → (I will lend my power only in proportion to the faith you have in me)
.For Ishtar, the Master is "a human worth teasing." Although she thinks of herself as someone celebrated, she will never do things such as looking down on someone, including humans, given that the personality of the possessed body, Rin, is her base. She comes into contact with the Master with deep affections and friendship, although simply as “a toy worth teasing.” However, as their bonds deepens, the virtue of taking care of people that she has since the beginning and her emotional weakness (of completely emphasizing with someone) works against her, and they grow from “a toy worth teasing” into “my cherished contractor, whose future is worth watching over.

Yeah, she doesnt mean shit.

I see.Weird for Ritsuka to not utilize Manna more in the game if there's no real negative consequences.Though Ishtar herself is a lot more brutal in the game.

I suppose the cut/altered content of the Ritsuka's dive is the real serious concern of this ep.Not including it was a bad call.
Raytheon_ThunderDec 15, 2019 12:07 PM
Dec 15, 2019 12:20 PM

Aug 2014
Raytheon_Thunder said:

I suppose the cut/altered content of the Ritsuka's dive is the real serious concern of this ep.Not including it was a bad call.

Probably the tweet gave all of these people the chance to rage at the guy like mindless beasts, while they had to contain themselves before when they had issues with certain episodes
Dec 15, 2019 12:23 PM

Aug 2009
Raytheon_Thunder said:
ssjokg said:
Tried to look up FGO material and lo and behold:

Yeah, she doesnt mean shit.

I see.Weird for Ritsuka to not utilize Manna more in the game if there's no real negative consequences.Though Ishtar herself is a lot more brutal in the game.

There is a negative. He hates flying. Arash Airlines PTSD along with a bit of Kuku flying serpent small issues.

And its freaking Ishtar steering Maana. Who would YOU trust more?Mash carrying you or Ishtar and her magical glider?
Dec 15, 2019 12:25 PM
Aug 2018
ssjokg said:
Raytheon_Thunder said:

There is a negative. He hates flying. Arash Airlines PTSD along with a bit of Kuku flying serpent small issues.

And its freaking Ishtar steering Maana. Who would YOU trust more?Mash carrying you or Ishtar and her magical glider?

Well not only that but despite the high stakes, Ishtar is still an unreasonoble goddess that would seriously keep him all for herself. Besides, Ritsuka should stay as close as possible to Mash since he is her master and the closer he is, the better she can fight.
Dec 15, 2019 1:13 PM

Aug 2010
Relevant to the whole episode 11 cuts: https://ff.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/eaynoc/some_cuts_from_the_current_arc_in_the_babylonia/

This episode seems to have cut a lot of flavor text that added much to the characters, their chemistry, and the overall setting.
Dec 15, 2019 2:04 PM

Aug 2014
Characters interactions can be reworked a bit in other moments, so I can understand skipping them, but other stuff like the prophecy in Eridu should've been kept in.

Honestly, I liked this episode and it had some really good moments, but this is probably the moment that made me say "They should've had at least 22 episodes for this" the most. They skipped a lot just to be done quickly with Quetz and go to the arguably more important bit with Gilgamesh dead.

I'm not saying that it needs to be a 1:1 adaptation (in fact, this still is the most faithful Fate anime adaptation ever done), but something had to be sacrificed to make it fit into 21 episodes, and while the funny banters in the jungle were an obvious target for that, they could've cut them better.

I'm still grateful such an adaptation exists tho
Dec 15, 2019 3:26 PM

Sep 2010
ssjokg said:
The hell?

What is the problem with his presentation?

Given how nonexistent he is in the game, whatever they do cant be worse than that.

I'm confused why there was an overreaction by the 'fans' (lol?) of Ritsuka, because the anime made him look better by getting things from other characters (like, in the game, this "plan" was thanks to Jaguarman and Ishtar, not Ritsuka), even stealing faceless mooks actions. That brick scene, iirc, that was from a random Uruk soldier and not by our lord and savior Ritsuka. But I didn't see anybody crying justice for the Uruk soldiers who had been with Leonidas and know him more than Ritsuka getting shafted. All I saw were congratulations about sakuga, and expanded Ushiwakaru content that again wasn't in the game.

Shouldn't we crying and asking fair representation for the characters who got shafted instead of caring about an optional lucha phrase attack (which was just an option, the other one was cursing Ishtar for throwing them like that)?

The fight was indeed poorly adapted, however I don't see why they make a big deal over what's optional rather what wasn't and changed. Yes, I've skimmed the comments and the harassment is only because of specifically their favored choice. Not because Ishtar and Jaguarman idea got stolen, or the ride, or Merlin was cut out action when he was there in the game, or how the Ziusdura's warning wasn't well conveyed, but because of the plancha. It's baffling to harass someone over that meaningless change. Why not complain they cut the scene with the Uruk guard who gave Ana some cookies who vouched for Quetzacoalt instead? That would have framed it all better.
ThessDec 15, 2019 3:37 PM
Dec 15, 2019 7:03 PM

Sep 2016
HE DIDN'T SAY THE LINE!

Welp, year ended. Next two eps will be recaps.
See ya in january, lol.
bruh
Dec 15, 2019 8:41 PM

Jan 2019
every appreance of jaguarman always make me laugh rofl. both fgo game or anime.

and gil post credit scene tho xd
Dec 15, 2019 9:23 PM

Jul 2016
Man, I really love those bonding moments at night with Eresh. The more of them, the better.

Entertaining episode overall. The confrontation against Quetz was nice and though it wasn't as "detailed" as other fights, it was still quite enjoyable to watch. The action choreography was on point as always and I personally enjoyed a lot seeing her fighting style.

So, Gil woke up in the underworld, uh? Does that mean we'll finally see Eresh's proper introduction next episode?

By the way, I wonder if this series will receive a new OP and ED.
Dec 15, 2019 10:12 PM

Mar 2016
SouthRzVa said:
Man, I really love those bonding moments at night with Eresh. The more of them, the better.

Entertaining episode overall. The confrontation against Quetz was nice and though it wasn't as "detailed" as other fights, it was still quite enjoyable to watch. The action choreography was on point as always and I personally enjoyed a lot seeing her fighting style.

So, Gil woke up in the underworld, uh? Does that mean we'll finally see Eresh's proper introduction next episode?

By the way, I wonder if this series will receive a new OP and ED.
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 15, 2019 11:58 PM

Aug 2009
Thess said:
ssjokg said:
The hell?

What is the problem with his presentation?

Given how nonexistent he is in the game, whatever they do cant be worse than that.

I'm confused why there was an overreaction by the 'fans' (lol?) of Ritsuka, because the anime made him look better by getting things from other characters (like, in the game, this "plan" was thanks to Jaguarman and Ishtar, not Ritsuka), even stealing faceless mooks actions. That brick scene, iirc, that was from a random Uruk soldier and not by our lord and savior Ritsuka. But I didn't see anybody crying justice for the Uruk soldiers who had been with Leonidas and know him more than Ritsuka getting shafted. All I saw were congratulations about sakuga, and expanded Ushiwakaru content that again wasn't in the game.

Shouldn't we crying and asking fair representation for the characters who got shafted instead of caring about an optional lucha phrase attack (which was just an option, the other one was cursing Ishtar for throwing them like that)?

The fight was indeed poorly adapted, however I don't see why they make a big deal over what's optional rather what wasn't and changed. Yes, I've skimmed the comments and the harassment is only because of specifically their favored choice. Not because Ishtar and Jaguarman idea got stolen, or the ride, or Merlin was cut out action when he was there in the game, or how the Ziusdura's warning wasn't well conveyed, but because of the plancha. It's baffling to harass someone over that meaningless change. Why not complain they cut the scene with the Uruk guard who gave Ana some cookies who vouched for Quetzacoalt instead? That would have framed it all better.

While I was reading your reply I was thinking to reply "Oh so it's the typical otaku crying about their waifus losing spotlight" but then I finished and I am more baffled than before.

Even if it is about the plancha, it should have been about the weird cut. And EVEN THEN this shoouldnt warrant harassment. Plancha itself is a fucking meme, they could have done anything else like a totally original scene but went with it, even if it was halfway.

UBW had a ton of moments where the "wrong" choice was picked and had lots of questionable parts but never saw such a thing. Sure MAL was on fire but nobody went out of his way to attack personally ufotable or Miura.
Dec 16, 2019 1:30 AM

Aug 2014
As far as I know, many members of ufotable staff are not big on social media, and that probably saved them from massive harassment (if the fans were really enraged)
Dec 16, 2019 1:36 AM

Aug 2009
LeloTheUnamused said:
As far as I know, many members of ufotable staff are not big on social media, and that probably saved them from massive harassment (if the fans were really enraged)

Ufo still has its own account.
Dec 16, 2019 1:44 AM

Aug 2010
The demographic for FGO, the game, is way way WAY larger and multinational than the demographic for the F/SN VN. For every pissed off VN player at ufo, there bound to be a thousand pissed off FGO players at CW.

Ufo would never get this level of harrassment, regardless of how they handled UBW.

Add to that the amount of people who already had a baggage regarding Kobachi from Boruto, and you just get a recipe for this kind of shit.

Did they screw up in various places? Sure. But the fact that Babylonia is objectively the most faithful adaptation in the entirety of Fate still stands. Babylonia is at the bottom of the list of adaptations that justify complaints, let alone out of line harrassment on social media.
astroprogsDec 16, 2019 1:58 AM
Dec 16, 2019 1:50 AM

Aug 2014
That too.

These people are generally pathetic and work on numbers and single targets.
A studio account won't work, but the single person? Sure.
And the backup from Boruto fans just gave them more animosity.

I really hate this
Dec 16, 2019 2:50 AM

Mar 2013
"I can't believe Gilgamesh is f-ing dead!"... That's how I'll say it in that post credit scene lol.

Quetzalcoatl is a good character. Also for some reasons these episode that shows Kuku, some scenes reminds me of how Carnival Phantasm is. Especially Gil and Rin comedic comments. Or it's just me...
Dec 16, 2019 4:24 AM

Aug 2009
Rio- said:
"I can't believe Gilgamesh is f-ing dead!"... That's how I'll say it in that post credit scene lol.

Quetzalcoatl is a good character. Also for some reasons these episode that shows Kuku, some scenes reminds me of how Carnival Phantasm is. Especially Gil and Rin comedic comments. Or it's just me...

Who told you the Cranival Phantsm isnt based on how they act?

How Gil reacted to his death is how I imagine him refusing to deal with what is happening in Hollow Ataraxia.
Dec 16, 2019 8:52 AM
Jul 2019
Well then another servant gets added to Fujimaru's harem and yes it's Quetzalcoatl....

I wish they could've given her a hotter version like that of Istar.

WTF, don't tell me the real threat around here is that Roman guy.
Dec 16, 2019 9:06 AM

Sep 2016
Dec 16, 2019 10:37 AM

Sep 2010
Saying she's part of a harem is incorrect. Her material profile reveals Quetzacoalt doesn't have romantic feelings toward Ritsuka or any human. She just feels a general love of humanity. Her actions can be read as overly affectionate but is probably because she doesn't have social norm awareness.

cities516 said:
Why did he make Dr. Roman act that asshole??????

I'm going to defend this because I liked that nuance.

His actions were fairly reasonable and is a good thing Ritsuka gets called out (otherwise he'll even worse than he already is, as a character). In the game, the recklessness was due to Ishtar and Jarguaman turning some idea into a suicidal thing that Ritsuka kind of got unwilling throw into (Ishtar even tossed them/pushed them) because they wanted to gamble if Quetzacoalt was really evil (they got hints via that Uruk guard she wasn't at all). He was fairly against it and freaking out because Ristuka indeed almost dies (even Quetzacoalt panicked because she didn't know if she could catch them 'cause Ishtar tossed them too high), but because Ritsuka was the victim, he wouldn't scold them (plus it was a comic relief scene). In the anime, this is all a serious conscious choice from beginning to end, Ritsuka's actions did put everyone in danger and unlike the game, which had plenty of hints of Quetzacoalt being good, the anime left it very vague. The doctor's worried sick and stressed (this scene replaces Quetzacoalt worried about Roman and sensing he's breaking and wants to give him a hug - the anime is showing us this rather than get character telling us he's barely holding on) and tries to conceal it. He also feels more and more impotent to help out and restless. The way the animate has him saying this in an emotionless way with a duller look in his eyes (no brightness) should have clued in a bit the emotional strain. He's not good with emotions in general, despite keeping a friendly temperament. I thought that convo actually did a good job to make clear how this mission to save humanity has consumed Roman in general. The innocent comedy scenes where Da Vinci wants to give him a massage and his rejection isn't just banter, it's his refusal to indulge into anything that could relax him or make him happier (this was too earlier, Da Vinci sighs and calls him joyless, but the translation went with "too serious").

Maybe this scene probably replaces that Camelot suspicion/doubt/tension arc between them that got triggered by Mash stuff. IIRC, the same scriptwriter was working on Camelot movies and those movies are meant to focus on Bedivere mostly, so they could have just pushed that arc here.

Your other points are pretty valid. But the way the entire episode was done, it would be worse if Roman didn't react. He is the adult in charge.
ThessDec 16, 2019 11:30 AM
Dec 16, 2019 1:00 PM

Aug 2014
They also showed that Roman doesn't like being that serious (he says something about "being out of character" for him), but he still has that responsibility and duty to uphold
Dec 16, 2019 5:41 PM

Sep 2010
LeloTheUnamused said:
They also showed that Roman doesn't like being that serious (he says something about "being out of character" for him), but he still has that responsibility and duty to uphold

Well that and shows the rejection to Da Vinci's massage is because of his drive to complete his task without straying which he says monotonously.

I'll question if was necessary to have the "Ritsuka doubts Roman" thing as "explanation" for his actions after Camelot, but it's probably because this won't be solved or addressed in Camelot like the game? IDK. But that replaced Ritsuka's game reasoning (plus the external wrenches to the original impulsive idea). Nonetheless, I have no complaints from Roman (or Da Vinci) portrayal. If anything it bothers me that Mash reaction seems kind of mild? I feel like in the game, Mash would strongly scold Ritsuka instead of looking up him after this. Because no heads up?
Dec 17, 2019 12:27 AM

Aug 2014
I honestly hope this part is kept in Camelot too.
I'd like these two adaptations to have some sort of continuity, so that when watched in order you can get more hints and recurring elements that end up in an eventual Solomon adaptation.

I don't think this conversation in Camelot comes back again, aside from palyers themselves remembering it? So it's a nice way to keep the mystery up (and show it to the anime only fans), while also having something about Roman in this adaptation, since they skipped the nightmare at the very beginning.

As you said, Roman and Da Vinci's portrayals are really good in this series.
Dec 17, 2019 5:23 AM

Sep 2010
LeloTheUnamused said:
As you said, Roman and Da Vinci's portrayals are really good in this series.

I criticize a lot of things but I've praised yet how great is Da Vinci on screen? The body language! Her eyes are most of the time watching Roman and how her expression falls or brightens and usually is super attentive to his mood, that kind of thing you can't see with limited game sprites. And how subtle but obvious she is. For example, how she claimed to pester him because she the "funny tales that would make Gil laugh" but walked off disappointed before they are over because Roman felt guilty about eavesdropping, and left behind a cup of coffee. It seems to me, she wasn't that interested, but wanted him to listen and relax but wasn't the case. Da Vinci is perfect. So is Merlin I must say. Those are two characters I feel are done 100% amazing.
Dec 17, 2019 5:38 AM

Aug 2009
pfft

A wife caring for her husband. Big fucking deal.

Change my mind.
Dec 17, 2019 5:40 AM

Aug 2014
Da Vinci steals the scene whenever she's on screen, and when it's both her and Roman I just stare at them crying tears of joy.
They are so good, all their interactions, both the over the top banters and the subtle hints, damn I love those two, really.

Also yes, Merlin is great to see animated, he's perfect, but Ana too. I didn't care much for her in the game, but now I've got a more clear picture of how she is and acts, and I love it. Plus, much like Da Vinci and Roman, Ana and Merlin work wonderfully as an odd couple of characters.

In fact, is it just me or this series is especially good at showing interactions between mostly couples of characters? Da Vinci and Roman, Merlin and Ana, Gilgamesh and Ishtar, Jaguarman and Quetz (even tho we've seen very little of that)... I feel that, while the characters in general are good and their general interactions are enjoyable, there are some specific couples that are just superb to see animated together.

ssjokg said:

Change my mind.

Well, they do voice many anime couples (or just characters with amazing chemistry in general), and have precedents even with Type-Moon adaptations.
I'm always been 150% sure it was intentional for FGO.
Dec 17, 2019 10:48 AM

Sep 2010
ssjokg said:
pfft

A wife caring for her husband. Big fucking deal.

Change my mind.

Hey now. Roman is the wife. Leo just wants to pamper stubborn wifey.
Dec 17, 2019 11:42 AM

May 2018
0/10 no JUUSSSSSSTIIICCCCCCCEEEEE CRASH
Dec 17, 2019 3:20 PM

Nov 2015
Byniavo said:
0/10 no JUUSSSSSSTIIICCCCCCCEEEEE CRASH

I love how this line fits soo well with that bad civilization gif.
Dec 18, 2019 2:59 AM

Apr 2017
lol some fans can be pretty harsh

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2019 3:41 AM

Aug 2009
This is ridiculous.

All those people do is discourage other staff from giving it their all.

They also remind me of certain user.
Dec 18, 2019 6:11 AM

Jul 2013
Finally caught up on this.

What can I say, I've always loved Quetz onee-san voice in the game.

BEDIVERE CAMEO! MY GOAT!

Would be better if they showed Ritsuka remembering Ziusudra's warning before he made a decision to disagree with Quetz' view of fighting.

No SKY HIGH RIDER JUSTICE BOMB

Romani and Davinci scenes are one of my favorite parts in FGO. I seriously love their interactions and banters so much. I guess it helps if your VAs are married in real life.

Flashback to Sherlock Holmes in Camelot. A very nice and welcomed touch.

AAAAAAAA they skipped out yet another important scene for Ana. Why do the scriptwriters hate Ana so much. I hate this.

If there's any parts they skipped that I'm happy about, it's the unnecessary Jaguar scenes. Glad they shortened that one.

They skipped out the part where Quetz showed us the obelisk/pillar or whatever in Eridu as well. My memory is hazy but I remember that particular scene will come up again later in the story so I assumed it was an important one. I wonder why they skipped it.

Ishtar O'clock time.

AAAAA they also skipped the part where Ana was worried for the gatekeeper. Fuck this.

Dec 18, 2019 6:51 AM

Jul 2013
Forgot to say that this adaptation has really highlighted just how much I absolutely love Caster Gil over incel Archer Gil. The last scene was so damn funny lmao.

Also Gil remembering Enkidu at the beginning :'(

Anime original scene but a very nice addition. It's gonna make his interaction with a certain someone later in Celestial Hill a whole lot more meaningful.
Dec 18, 2019 7:07 AM

Jul 2013
deg said:
Gilgamesh is dead huh

and Quetz is so powerful she makes it look easy and damn her voice is seductive lol

and nice sort of existentialism philosophy lol

It's a very great philosophy as well that fits very well into Fate.
Dec 18, 2019 8:35 AM

Jul 2013
Okay I just checked and holy fucking fuck. The part where Quetz showed Ritsuka the pillar in Eridu was so fucking important which was basically a foreshadowing of Tiamat and the awareness of the people of Uruk about her and their determination and struggle to live despite the apparent futility of it.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I hope they somehow make it a flashback in the next episodes. It's a very important piece to the theme of Babylonia.

- They removed all the wrestling stuff with Quetz which was an indicator of how much she has been influenced by humanity which is the point of her character who loves humanity. Basically they removed hints of Quetz actually being a good person.
- They removed all the dialogues with Leonidas acting like a commander. Although they did make up for it with his epic last stand so it's stalemate for me lol.
- They removed all the scenes of Ana caring for humanity and Quetz and Ishtar being aware of who she really is.
- They removed the scene with Ritsuka remembering Ziusdura's advice.

Although I don't agree with people saying that making the fight with Quetz more serious was detrimental. I actually liked that Ritsuka took the initiative to show Quetz just how far humanity will go.
Dec 18, 2019 8:44 AM

Aug 2009
It is already obvious that Quetz is a good person.
Not killing anyone might be a good indicator. And the way she is fighting clearly shows she likes wrestling.

Ana has been shown caring about humans and worrying that they might not accept her.

Isthar and Kingu are clearly aware who she is.I dont remember if Quetz had any reaction to her tho.

Yes they removed the flashback of the advice.It still happened.
Dec 18, 2019 9:10 AM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
I dont remember if Quetz had any reaction to her tho.

It was actually a pretty cool scene.

On the way back to Uruk with Quetz, she looks with wonder at Ana, seemingly having figured her out, before Ishtar tells her that while she and herself were summoned in bizarre circumstances, Ana's is the most difficult of them all, and then looks at Ana and explicitly tells her to "hurry up and clean up her own mess", and Ana agrees while urging her to keep silent about her identity for a bit more time.

All of this was cut in the anime, as you may have realized.
astroprogsDec 18, 2019 9:15 AM
Dec 18, 2019 9:23 AM

Aug 2009
astroprogs said:
ssjokg said:
I dont remember if Quetz had any reaction to her tho.

It was actually a pretty cool scene.

On the way back to Uruk with Quetz, she looks with wonder at Ana, seemingly having figured her out, before Ishtar tells her that while she and herself were summoned in bizarre circumstances, Ana's is the most difficult of them all, and then looks at Ana and explicitly tells her to "hurry up and clean up her own mess", and Ana agrees while urging her to keep silent about her identity for a bit more time.

All of this was cut in the anime, as you may have realized.

Hm. Well like the scene with Mash and Romani, it may be added later.

Also I meant in ep11 not the game. But even if she had some minor reaction it would be nowhere near this.
Dec 20, 2019 2:07 AM
Nov 2015
Gilgamesh legit die because overworking.

LMAO just like Japan people overwork case.
Dec 20, 2019 2:10 AM
Nov 2015
Dull_Lull said:
Okay I just checked and holy fucking fuck. The part where Quetz showed Ritsuka the pillar in Eridu was so fucking important which was basically a foreshadowing of Tiamat and the awareness of the people of Uruk about her and their determination and struggle to live despite the apparent futility of it.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I hope they somehow make it a flashback in the next episodes. It's a very important piece to the theme of Babylonia.

- They removed all the wrestling stuff with Quetz which was an indicator of how much she has been influenced by humanity which is the point of her character who loves humanity. Basically they removed hints of Quetz actually being a good person.
- They removed all the dialogues with Leonidas acting like a commander. Although they did make up for it with his epic last stand so it's stalemate for me lol.
- They removed all the scenes of Ana caring for humanity and Quetz and Ishtar being aware of who she really is.
- They removed the scene with Ritsuka remembering Ziusdura's advice.

Although I don't agree with people saying that making the fight with Quetz more serious was detrimental. I actually liked that Ritsuka took the initiative to show Quetz just how far humanity will go.

You can't fit everything in one episode, it's such long dialogue as well.
Dec 20, 2019 7:29 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Lol that fight with goddess Qwertyuiop. What an outcome.

1/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 20, 2019 10:55 PM

Dec 2014
ok how one after another the gods came to his side...he is something
Dec 21, 2019 9:55 AM

Dec 2014
ok glad that the goddess is on their side
Dec 23, 2019 9:14 PM
Mar 2015
He was able to win over the feathered serpent with his recklessness knowing that she really does love humans
Dec 28, 2019 9:31 AM
Jan 2018
Dull_Lull said:

BEDIVERE CAMEO! MY GOAT!

Would be better if they showed Ritsuka remembering Ziusudra's warning before he made a decision to disagree with Quetz' view of fighting.

Romani and Davinci scenes are one of my favorite parts in FGO. I seriously love their interactions and banters so much. I guess it helps if your VAs are married in real life.

AAAAAAAA they skipped out yet another important scene for Ana. Why do the scriptwriters hate Ana so much. I hate this.

If there's any parts they skipped that I'm happy about, it's the unnecessary Jaguar scenes. Glad they shortened that one.

They skipped out the part where Quetz showed us the obelisk/pillar or whatever in Eridu as well. My memory is hazy but I remember that particular scene will come up again later in the story so I assumed it was an important one. I wonder why they skipped it.

Ishtar O'clock time.

AAAAA they also skipped the part where Ana was worried for the gatekeeper. Fuck this.

What's so important about SKY HIGH RIDER-BUSTER JUSTICE BOMB!!!
Dec 28, 2019 9:32 AM
Jan 2018
I'm glad I didn't play the game for this
Dec 28, 2019 9:53 AM

Aug 2009
Mattinator95 said:
Dull_Lull said:

BEDIVERE CAMEO! MY GOAT!

Ishtar O'clock time.

Nothing.It was a funny scene that became a meme.
Dec 28, 2019 9:56 AM
Jan 2018
ssjokg said:
Mattinator95 said:

Nothing.It was a funny scene that became a meme.

Ah ok to it wasn't important at all gotcha
Dec 28, 2019 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
Lol, the scene with Gilgamesh. 'Kur, huh? Wait, what?'. ROFL
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.