Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 6, 2019 8:06 PM

Oct 2017
AzorAhai said:
It's kind of disappointing that the story is taking a familiar path of "MC goes all dark side/rage mode vs the world"; it's already obvious that he'll be "convinced" to stop mid-way through the carnage, by Armin or Mikasa; or might even be killed, like Lelouch. Predictable...

I think it's likely that is where it's going though there are one or two last threads that are there where Isayama could pull a fast one. Like some have said it could be very much Eren succeeds destroys the world and starts anew. This story has been heavily influenced by Norse myth and it could pull a Ragnarök situation which wouldn't surprise me. That said even if it goes that way I would be pretty satisfied with it even if it was predictable I think it's better executed here than say Code Geass.

Oh yeah some final thoughts on the chapter really happy we got see more of Eren and the rest of the crew in this chapter. It's pretty obvious he cares for Mikasa though he probably feels she only cared for him due to her blood. Mikasa with the ice cream and Levi being considered a kid where some of the lighter high moments for me.
BilboBaggins365Nov 6, 2019 8:11 PM
Nov 6, 2019 8:27 PM

Oct 2013
TolkienFan365 said:
AzorAhai said:
It's kind of disappointing that the story is taking a familiar path of "MC goes all dark side/rage mode vs the world"; it's already obvious that he'll be "convinced" to stop mid-way through the carnage, by Armin or Mikasa; or might even be killed, like Lelouch. Predictable...

I think it's likely that is where it's going though there are one or two last threads that are there where Isayama could pull a fast one. Like some have said it could be very much Eren succeeds destroys the world and starts anew. This story has been heavily influenced by Norse myth and it could pull a Ragnarök situation which wouldn't surprise me. That said even if it goes that way I would be pretty satisfied with it even if it was predictable I think it's better executed here than say Code Geass.

Oh yeah some final thoughts on the chapter really happy we got see more of Eren and the rest of the crew in this chapter. It's pretty obvious he cares for Mikasa though he probably feels she only cared for him due to her blood. Mikasa with the ice cream and Levi being considered a kid where some of the lighter high moments for me.

This interview back in 2017 is really interesting from Isayama its about the Marley arc and the ending of snk. https://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/162652398937/snk-news-isayama-hajimes-bessatsu-shonen-august
Nov 6, 2019 8:36 PM

Oct 2017
keragamming said:
TolkienFan365 said:

This interview back in 2017 is really interesting from Isayama its about the Marley arc and the ending of snk. https://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/162652398937/snk-news-isayama-hajimes-bessatsu-shonen-august

Yeah an interesting interview. This is the quote where he talked about changing the ending. Though it seems at least for Eren's character he has retained a lot of the ideas of having the character's beliefs "corrupt him".

Might have to give the Mist a read or watch. Never really went out and watched or read a Stephan King book before.
Nov 6, 2019 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
Peeti said:
lavah said:
Now no one can disagree with the fact that Levi is best boi after this chapter.
I thought Eren actually became a good person, but I guess I was wrong eh. But no worries cause Armin is gonna save the day as Eren had already stated that Armin is the saviour of the world.
How u guys keep the cool for a 1 month long wait.

We forget about it.
Nov 6, 2019 10:04 PM

Feb 2018
Hopefully we will go till chapter 130
Nov 6, 2019 10:07 PM

Sep 2019
God_Yaboku said:
Peeti said:
Who don't want to understand?

I was referring to sheevpalpatine.
Hmm, mayb somethings go over his head.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 6, 2019 10:42 PM

Dec 2015
Tbh their visit to Eldia was pretty fun if you exclude those two unpleasant beats. Trying ice cream, drinking with the refugees, Levi getting confused for a kid lmao.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 6, 2019 11:49 PM
May 2018
So eren is gonna pull a Lelouch???
Damn mikasa familyzoned eren
Nov 6, 2019 11:51 PM

Feb 2019
The biggest flaw in Eren's plan is that he wants to destroy all non-Eldian LIFE. This would cause global ecological collapse and make Paradis uninhabitable via the domino effect. On a side note, I wonder if there was a tiny GI Joe sized man in the neck of that 3 meter titan Sasha blinded?
Nov 7, 2019 12:09 AM
Oct 2019
deg said:
and this freedom plot theme can also be seen as fighting for your freedom means taking away others freedom (like freedom to life)

coexistence is impossible even in fiction lol
Btw, what was the first half of the chapter all about? Was it a dream or something else? It doesnt look like a dream to me
Nov 7, 2019 12:16 AM

Sep 2017
BOW DOWN TO THE KING EREN JAEGER!!

well great chapter as usual, i hope we will see levi hange and annie to back soon

cute mikasa though with that blush and ice cream

and i guess there is another motives from eren, but i dont know what it is lol

lets see what armin and others can do, will they support eren or againts him... another month to wait

and yeah boi this is dope

zalapenoNov 7, 2019 12:23 AM
Nov 7, 2019 12:36 AM
May 2016
Good lord, fantastic fucking chapter. That flashback was lovely and really got to my heart, seeing the group not suffering for once was so damn nice and god damn that page of Eren sleeping with Mikasa and Armin by his side after they all got shitfaced really tugged at my heart. Eren's been developed in such a fantastic way, I never would've guessed his character would turn out like this from the start of the series.

Fucking hell though, when the flashback cut and we got to the start of the rumbling, those were some of the most chilling pages I've seen yet, just fucking imagining how this is going to be handled in the anime is actually mental, the apocalypse is fucking beginning. The PATHS pages looked fucking stunning and that final spread of Eren was monstrous as all hell, Isayama seriously nails down the fucking scope of destruction, the over-abundance of SFX blocking some of the dialogue between Armin and Mikasa, the entire lines of Colossals tearing from the walls, that fucking giantic spread of Eren's fucked-up titan form, god Isayama's come a long way. I am so glad I am a part of this wild ride, god bless you Isayama.

My theory now is that Reiner and Armin are going to be the ones who could probably stop Eren in this case. I still think the rumbling is going to happen and the rest of the world is going to be destroyed, but my man Reiner has suffered so fucking much and has been given major spotlight with his huge parallels to Eren and even having a whole section in the final exhibition dedicated to him and his parallels with Eren. Fuck man, this is the most exciting manga there is currently running hands down.

also reminder yet again not to respond to the obvious trolls.
ModernoirNov 7, 2019 12:54 AM
Nov 7, 2019 2:32 AM
Nov 2017
This is the perfect description for "I'm the boss", even zeke wasn't shown..
Never believed a mind blowing gigantic looking ass dinosaur was gunna emerge from that.
Exactly why Armin is gunna make up for his Lackluster attitude he's been all this while.
Probably have a role to play on the last part of stopping eren from killing everyone
Hereby making it seems that he saved the world...... It's a necessary step to convince the world and also make peace....
Armin, Mikasa, Eren... And all other
Each of these characters have a crucial role to play on this arc.....
Nb: things might not end as expected
Nov 7, 2019 4:22 AM

May 2018
Eren vs the world. So badass.
Nov 7, 2019 4:24 AM

Jul 2012
hikkiGOAT said:
deg said:
and this freedom plot theme can also be seen as fighting for your freedom means taking away others freedom (like freedom to life)

coexistence is impossible even in fiction lol
Btw, what was the first half of the chapter all about? Was it a dream or something else? It doesnt look like a dream to me

It's clearly a flashback from before Eren departured to Marley without telling his group, from Mikasa's PoV.
Nov 7, 2019 4:26 AM
Oct 2019
deg said:
Eren/Hitler/Thanos did nothing wrong (genocide is good? lol)

its kill or be killed situation anyway and Eren choose to kill the rest of the world that is

damn if only Mikasa did not friendzone Eren things could have gone differently lol

Btw, what was the first half of the chapter all about? Was it a dream or something else? It doesn't look like a dream to me
Nov 7, 2019 4:28 AM

Jan 2009
hikkiGOAT said:
deg said:
Eren/Hitler/Thanos did nothing wrong (genocide is good? lol)

its kill or be killed situation anyway and Eren choose to kill the rest of the world that is

damn if only Mikasa did not friendzone Eren things could have gone differently lol

Btw, what was the first half of the chapter all about? Was it a dream or something else? It doesn't look like a dream to me

its a flashback scene defintely
Nov 7, 2019 4:32 AM
May 2018
goosebumps dudes. man those colossal titans. :O
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Nov 7, 2019 4:40 AM

Dec 2017
Superns18 said:
Ok, Mangadex is finally back up, finished the chapter and what the fuck. that was insane. So Eren is on some Thanos shit, Mikasa still doesn't know what Eren is to her, a what if scenario and still no fucking Annie or Levi. What if she just disappears from the story completely like Koga in the Inuyasha manga lol. My money's on Ymir being historia and eren's child reincarnated
Why do you still think Eren is the father? This chapter shows that the members of Survey Corps know about Historia's pregnancy, which to me implies that the Queen and Farmer-kun's relationship had already been established earlier before.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 7, 2019 5:11 AM
Oct 2019
deg said:
hikkiGOAT said:

its a flashback scene definitely
Ohh. yeah, I am remembering things now, after all, its been 1 year since I read the last chapter. I had forgotten everything lol. I guess I must read it again from the very beginning. Everything is vague and the hype is so real now. Thanks for making me remember
Nov 7, 2019 5:13 AM
Oct 2019
Danpmss said:
hikkiGOAT said:

It's clearly a flashback from before Eren departured to Marley without telling his group, from Mikasa's PoV.
Thanks for making me remember things :) Must read this again.
Nov 7, 2019 5:16 AM

Jul 2012
hikkiGOAT said:
Danpmss said:

Thanks for making me remember things :) Must read this again.

Took me an entire reread to understand the whole Marley arc when it was being published too, this manga is kinda extensive with the plot threads tbh
Nov 7, 2019 5:50 AM

Oct 2013
electromagneto said:
Superns18 said:
Ok, Mangadex is finally back up, finished the chapter and what the fuck. that was insane. So Eren is on some Thanos shit, Mikasa still doesn't know what Eren is to her, a what if scenario and still no fucking Annie or Levi. What if she just disappears from the story completely like Koga in the Inuyasha manga lol. My money's on Ymir being historia and eren's child reincarnated
Why do you still think Eren is the father? This chapter shows that the members of Survey Corps know about Historia's pregnancy, which to me implies that the Queen and Farmer-kun's relationship had already been established earlier before.

Armin said "Historia and her future children" at this time, Historia is not pregnant conveniently this is also the last they will see of Eren until they meet him when the Marley battle started in chapter 101.
Nov 7, 2019 6:19 AM
Nov 2018
I kinda doubt Eren's plan would succeed. Mikasa's flashback is not only about that frustrating relationship between her and Eren but it's also foreshadowing that Levi's gonna do something good again.
The devil Eren in the last panel is really dope though. And I like seeing those despair faces of Gabi and Reiner, lmao. The Rumbling, it seems like a valid solution for him to stop this immensely fucked up history from repeating itself. But things are still unpredictable. Such a great manga. Can't wait for the next month.
KatsutoSaki said:
Yasuhiro- said:
The devil Eren in the last panel is really dope though.

To me, it more looked like Eren's body was at its limit.
Probably ..it's like the berserk mood.
Yasuhiro-Nov 7, 2019 6:39 AM

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Nov 7, 2019 6:22 AM

Mar 2014
oh boy all hell broke loose !!
Nov 7, 2019 6:23 AM

Oct 2017
Yasuhiro- said:
The devil Eren in the last panel is really dope though.

To me, it more looked like Eren's body was at its limit.
Nov 7, 2019 6:44 AM

Dec 2017
@cAbaddon @keragamming Ah, I mistook it as them already knew of the queen's pregnancy. My bad!

Mikasa was also shown in the paths dimension in this chapter. So the Ackermans can still interact with paths, but iirc they are somehow immune to memory manipulation?
I hope the author would explain more about the Ackermans before the series end. What do you guys think?
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Oct 2013
electromagneto said:
@cAbaddon @keragamming Ah, I mistook it as them already knew of the queen's pregnancy. My bad!

Mikasa was also shown in the paths dimension in this chapter. So the Ackermans can still interact with paths, but iirc they are somehow immune to memory manipulation?
I hope the author would explain more about the Ackermans before the series end. What do you guys think?

https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Ackerman_clan

Here is your answer.
Nov 7, 2019 7:34 AM

Aug 2010
So.. why did eren ever need zeke?

Couldnt he have just touched historia?

also made me wonder if eren couldve asked the founder titan to stop bestowing her titan powers onto others. Like make it so eldians could no longer become titans.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Nov 7, 2019 7:42 AM
Sep 2019
electromagneto said:
END_777 said:

Eren does have that power. But do you think the other countries would stay idle, if Eldia itself is developing. Eldians were already considered a threat and weapons to deal with them were already created. Now with even bigger threat, the entire world would get United and create weapons that could deal with those colossal Titans and Eren himself.

Of course there is guarantee of peace and freedom. In reality, there are some inner conflicts in nations of today's world but is there war within the nations. I guess no, except for few. However if the world is destroyed Eldians would be forced to leave in peace in order to breed and populate the world again.
Also, Eren doesn't have much time left as his term is expiring soon. There is no guarantee that he would get a successor who shares his ideals, or if Ymir would even still answer to that successor.
What kind of peace could they expect if the alliance force is already gathered to destroy Paradis anyway?

The freedom itself is a very subjective matter. The US invaded Middle Eastern nations in the name of freedom, did the victims see it as freedom? I don't think so.

Eren has the power to effectively destroy the world and that would buy Paradis more time to develop technologically (the titans are becoming obsolete, but now he has access to another level of power). Now about him choosing a successor, the guy managed to manipulate the past and has information about the future, do you really think he could not choose someone appropriate? Reiner does not have half of these resources and had great candidates, the point here is that Eren does not want to take the long road, he wants a quick and inefficient solution, as I said; It's all about a cycle of generational violence. It all started with eldians exterminating other peoples and it looks like it will end the same way.
Nov 7, 2019 7:44 AM

Oct 2017
keragamming said:
electromagneto said:

Here is your answer.

"They can manifest the power of the Titans as humans, without becoming a Titan or inheriting any of the Nine Titans. When awakened, the Ackerman gains the battle experience from every single Ackerman before them via paths."

Where was this stated in the manga? If you don't mind telling that is.

ComboSmooth said:

Because it won't get him to the paths if they don't possess titan powers. Zeke had royal blood plus titan powers while Historia did not. I can't remember exactly but I think it was something like this.

ComboSmooth said:
also made me wonder if eren couldve asked the founder titan to stop bestowing her titan powers onto others. Like make it so eldians could no longer become titans.

Even if he asks Ymir to stop granting titan powers the hate against Eldians won't come to an end. Though, I'm not even sure if Ymir will let others like Reiner or Armin transform into a titan now since she is with Eren. Let's see.
Nov 7, 2019 8:01 AM

Aug 2019
KatsutoSaki said:
keragamming said:

Here is your answer.

"They can manifest the power of the Titans as humans, without becoming a Titan or inheriting any of the Nine Titans. When awakened, the Ackerman gains the battle experience from every single Ackerman before them via paths."

Eren conversation with Mikasa and Armin in 112.
Nov 7, 2019 8:09 AM

Oct 2017
cAbaddon said:
KatsutoSaki said:

Eren conversation with Mikasa and Armin in 112.

Oh, now I know why I couldn't remember this... since I didn't bother re-reading this chapter even once. Thanks!
Nov 7, 2019 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
So will eren just be the cliched good guy acting like the bad guy to unite everyone or will there be more twist to this story?
I personally think that there's some twist.
Nov 7, 2019 8:25 AM

Apr 2017
OH SHITTTTT HE DID IT!!! HE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT!!!

frankly it doesn't really come off as that big of a surprise to me - this is what eren has said he's going to do from the beginning: destroy every last one of the people (titans) who did this to them. now i'm not justifying this - this is literally mass genocide. but we may not know the full extent of his plan just yet. he may still have some cards up his sleeve that he's planning to use. he may well pull some uno reverse cards on us as far as we know. he may just be tricking everyone. we'll just have to wait and see.

on a happier note, i'm glad we got some wholesomeness this chapter, even if it was literally the 104th getting absolutely smashed with the refugees. we haven't had any purely wholesome moments in quite a long time.

(may come back and edit this once i read the chapter again)
Nov 7, 2019 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
ComboSmooth said:

There must be a reason why they needed to put beast titan's spinal fluid in wine bottles and turn all the soldiers into titans. Also probably due to the fact that Historia is pregnant and she couldn't be present at the place where war started for Eren to touch her at the right time. There's tons of things yet to be revealed. Let's have some patience and wait.
Nov 7, 2019 9:52 AM

Oct 2013
STAINXYZ said:
So will eren just be the cliched good guy acting like the bad guy to unite everyone or will there be more twist to this story?
I personally think that there's some twist.

"cliche good guy"

Eren already isn't a good guy because he killed a lot of innocent people back in Marley, so Eren can't "act " like a good guy when he is not.
Nov 7, 2019 10:14 AM
Jan 2016
RafaelLaybenitz said:
electromagneto said:
Also, Eren doesn't have much time left as his term is expiring soon. There is no guarantee that he would get a successor who shares his ideals, or if Ymir would even still answer to that successor.
What kind of peace could they expect if the alliance force is already gathered to destroy Paradis anyway?

The freedom itself is a very subjective matter. The US invaded Middle Eastern nations in the name of freedom, did the victims see it as freedom? I don't think so.

Eren has the power to effectively destroy the world and that would buy Paradis more time to develop technologically (the titans are becoming obsolete, but now he has access to another level of power). Now about him choosing a successor, the guy managed to manipulate the past and has information about the future, do you really think he could not choose someone appropriate? Reiner does not have half of these resources and had great candidates, the point here is that Eren does not want to take the long road, he wants a quick and inefficient solution, as I said; It's all about a cycle of generational violence. It all started with eldians exterminating other peoples and it looks like it will end the same way.

There is nothing obsolete in this world. There will always be power greater than one now. That's how humans evolve especially at the time of crisis. This is how the nuclear weapons were developed. Eldia is about 100 years behind the other nations. Even if they develop at a faster rate, it would take around 10 years to catch up with the outside world. By that time, I am sure that a weapon to deal with Eren will be developed.

Also Eren is not trying to take the easy way. He considered every single possibility even stayed in Marley for a solution. However Willy Turber declared war. Even if your solution is a feasible solution with everyone living, the antagonism of the world for Eldians would not perish. Both the world and Eldia will be in a state of cold war. This is not freedom nor peace because both would be constant state insecurity and no one knows who would attack. Also Eren does not want his people to suffer anymore, so he is trying to shoulder all responsibility himself as he was the one who pretty much started it.
Nov 7, 2019 10:54 AM

Oct 2018
Thread Cleaned

Please refrain from requesting and/or posting links to copyrighted, non-fair use sites, and please don't ask where to read/download manga.
Site & Forum Guideline I.1: Providing or requesting links to copyrighted, non-fair use material is not allowed.
Manga Discussion Rule 4: Do not ask where to download/watch anime or where to download/read manga.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Nov 7, 2019 11:12 AM
Aug 2013
If someone can explain me what the last pages meant, that would be great...

Thank you.
Nov 7, 2019 11:15 AM
Aug 2015
This chapter was funny, moving and confusing.

- Funny thanks to Sasha, Connie, Jean, Hange and Levi (if he wanted to he could have kill that clown lol)

- Moving because Eren is crying while seeing the migrants and smiling while spending time with them (probably the best part of the chapter)

- Confusing because of Eren's action

Eren cares about what Mikasa thinks of him (although I do think that he wasn't wishing for a romantic confession because in the entire manga he hasn't seen Mikasa like this and I think she's more like a sister to him) but why does he ask it like this? Did he wanted to be sure that she didn't protect him all this time because he saved her and because of her Ackermann "allegeance"? Did he seem sad because he didn't trust her answer?
I think Mikasa still loves Eren according to her reaction but I don't think Eren shares the same feeling (although he does care about her and Armin).

Morever, why does he want to destroy the entire world except the people of Paradis? It's understandable since if he does nothing, Eldians will be killed by other nations. Also, Historia considered them as "ennemies of humanity", so it would make sense if she's siding with Eren. But at the same time it doesn't make sense because Historia said that she wants to be there for rejected people. So why would she agree to destroy the rest of the world? (Even if at that time they didn't know that their ennemy was the world). And Eren has seen that inside and outside the walls there are people who suffer so why would he be siding only on the Eldians on Paradis?
Maybe he has seen the future and that there were no other options but it's kinda confusing. Or maybe it's just me don't wanting to see Eren destroy the world. I wanted the rumbling to happen but not Eren to destroy the world. =/

In fact, there are some things I don't want to see:
- Eren having romantic feelings for Mikasa and at the end both of them regreting for not being honest (too cliché)
- Armin or Reiner, or both of them, coming to talk to Eren and telling him to stop
- Everybody deciding to stop Eren and kill him because "he's the ennemy of humanity" (Eren said to Pixis that even with a common ennemy humanity wouldn't be united so him being this kind of ennemy wouldn't make sense unless he did really change) - a Code Geass like ending wouldn't be fitting.

I don't know what Isayama will do. Until now I've always been on Eren side. With this chapter I don't approve his plan even if it's understandable but I still want to hope there's something else on Eren's mind...
Nov 7, 2019 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
Folken-sama said:
If someone can explain me what the last pages meant, that would be great...

Thank you.

Eren brings all the Eldians to path realm to announce he intends to kill everyone except the people of paradis
Nov 7, 2019 11:23 AM
Sep 2018
Kirie-san said:

I don't know what Isayama will do. Until now I've always been on Eren side. With this chapter I don't approve his plan even if it's understandable but I still want to hope there's something else on Eren's mind...

Exactly the state I am in. To this point, I was on team eren and now I don't agree with his plan but still understand why he is doing that.
Nov 7, 2019 11:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Farmaceut said:
Damn Eren......... Am i the only one who gets Zero Requiem feels from Erens plan?

Yes, it feels very similar. I cannot help but think that he might not necessarily mean to exterminate everyone, but at least to teach Marley and others not to mess with with Paradis ever again. We're missing one last bit of information which is whatever Eren and Historia have agreed upon. Maybe she becomes the Suzaku to his Lelouch.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 7, 2019 11:31 AM

Sep 2018
Farabeuf said:
Farmaceut said:
Damn Eren......... Am i the only one who gets Zero Requiem feels from Erens plan?

Yes, it feels very similar. I cannot help but think that he might not necessarily mean to exterminate everyone, but at least to teach Marley and others not to mess with with Paradis ever again. We're missing one last bit of information which is whatever Eren and Historia have agreed upon. Maybe she becomes the Suzaku to his Lelouch.

Yeah i agree,Historia is such an important character and yet we almost didnt see her at all in this arc.
well that's just my opinion.....
Nov 7, 2019 11:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Farmaceut said:
Farabeuf said:

Yeah i agree,Historia is such an important character and yet we almost didnt see her at all in this arc.

She'll play a very juicy role before the end. Isayama plants his seeds very deliberately and her pregnancy might be key
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 7, 2019 5:14 PM
Nov 2019
I kinda saw that move coming even before the Chapter came out, Eren made it clear to Reiner, that he will not stop, untill all of his enemies are defeated

As always very naisu work Iseyama
Nov 7, 2019 7:20 PM

Sep 2013
I ship Eren and Levi. Sadly it'll never come to pass 😔
Nov 7, 2019 7:57 PM
Mar 2015
Eren broadcasts his marching orders
Nov 7, 2019 8:13 PM
Jan 2017
What the H$ck with ehe Family zone...? 😫 ... 😭
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1870 by KatoWorks »»
7 hours ago

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
May 7, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.