Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2019 10:23 AM

Aug 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit.

...holy shit.

Many great things this chapter, it's great and funny how Takarazuka-san was able to adapt all their genuine reactions to the fictional story. Komi-san looked extra cute with that hair and when Tadano put the crown on her. Katai-kun is a great actor and was able to do everything right despite almost dying inside for doing bad things to Tadano and his master, lol.

But then those last pages. I don't even have a ship because the author made both girls so great that I just want them to be happy. So Komi-san basically confessing was very unexpected but awesome, but then... I really don't want to see Manbagi crying like that. Don't do my girl like that. :(

edit: I even forgot to talk about some funny stuff, like Beyblade being in the play (lol), and also about the fact that there is another play and Manbagi will play the princess (she's also dressed up for that), because that last page, that last page made me forget everything AHHHHHHH AUTHOR-SAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I DON'T READ THIS MANGA TO END UP DEPRESSED
PleinairOct 13, 2019 10:44 AM

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Oct 13, 2019 11:58 AM
Mar 2015
Komi is able to confess to Tadano in the play Mabagi sees it and realizes that Komi is not acting She actually loves Tadano
Oct 13, 2019 12:46 PM
Sep 2017
Oh My God...
The Way She Did it....
Oct 13, 2019 12:57 PM

Aug 2014
That was depressing, I don't know why the author did that but it was annoying seeing him build best girl manbagi and give her tons of time then end it like this. Disappointing yet predictable tbh.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Oct 13, 2019 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
OMG SO BEAUTIFUL YET BITTERSWEET MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS
Oct 13, 2019 2:57 PM
Mar 2013
Such a prominent chapter but it really does break my heart how Manbagi’s heart was crushed... i wonder how things will go on after this. Afterall, Tadano, although likes Komi, doesn’t really closes off the ‘third party’ based on his answer on chapter 195. At the same time, Manbagi and Komi are close friends... i wonder how will this move on.
Oct 13, 2019 3:38 PM

Mar 2015
it's happening but also big oof.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 13, 2019 4:05 PM

Sep 2007
Oh ...
It's beautiful in one side ...
And sad in another side ...
Oct 13, 2019 7:32 PM

Mar 2016
Absolutely beautiful... A sight to behold... Komi-san confessing her actual love for Tadano to Tadano when everyone else thinks that it's just part of the play. Well... Everyone except Manbagi. OH, I feel the warmth of both joy and sadness within my heart after reading this chapter. Of course, I would root for Komi-san more, but I don't want Manbagi to be heartbroken to such an extent that she can't accept this reality and begun to shut herself from everyone including Tadano.

I was waiting for something like this for a long time now, but damn the way Komi-san outwardly expresses her love and the way Manbagi perceive it only make it more impactful.
Oct 13, 2019 8:26 PM

Mar 2018
Such a great play
Takarazuka-san is such a good person to write this piece specifically for Komi and Tadano.
And there even was comedy build in it, as expected of Komi-san, but really the beyblades where so random xD

Now what will you do Manbagi? I know that I will cry for now
Damn you author for feeding so much in 2 wholesome ships. I hope Manbagi is not going for the "bitch fight me" route.. I trust her on that

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 13, 2019 9:40 PM

Jan 2018
Why did u have to do this u damn author making that gal girl cry.

On the other hand, damn komi san looks damn gorgeous and that confession.
Oct 13, 2019 9:42 PM

Sep 2018
SHE FUCKIN SAID IT. YAASS. Poor Manbagi but I'm very happy for Komi and tadano. Bittersweet.
Oct 13, 2019 9:54 PM

Sep 2019
I expect a drama nuke to be inbound. Something that'll throw the class (and school) into chaos.
Most likely exposing their (probably soon-to-be) relationship, and Tadano will be on the FBI Most Wanted list.

I enjoyed it though, even though that end part was sad. I feel like Manbagi will tell Komi that she supports the two, but then Komi will say something like "but I want you to be happy too".
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Oct 13, 2019 10:08 PM

Jun 2014
oh god im gonna cry

this was a great chapter, but im sad the inevitable seems to be coming soon

Oct 14, 2019 4:27 AM
Oct 2019
I know this chapter is soo beautiful yet sad in the same time, but actually i dont really understand what komi san real script to say to tadano.. Can anyone explain it? Im sorry for my bad english actually, love from indonesia
Oct 14, 2019 10:28 AM
Apr 2015
StormShaun said:
I feel like Manbagi will tell Komi that she supports the two, but then Komi will say something like "but I want you to be happy too".

Doubt it. Komi-san doesn't know that Manbagi likes Tadano.

About chapter - I feel both happy and sad at the same time
Oct 15, 2019 6:07 AM

Jan 2011
Now that was a big impact.
Oct 15, 2019 7:57 AM

Oct 2017
DAMNNN this was just... just...HOLY SHIT

My gosh I felt so happy when Komi said "I love you" to Tadano but damn then the last page with Manbagi crying broke my heart. This chapter just left a huge impact.
MegamiRemOct 15, 2019 8:03 AM
Oct 15, 2019 11:46 AM

Aug 2015
MikhaMikha said:
I know this chapter is soo beautiful yet sad in the same time, but actually i dont really understand what komi san real script to say to tadano.. Can anyone explain it? Im sorry for my bad english actually, love from indonesia

From your post, your english seems fine, so I don't know what you didn't understand...
But anyway, they were doing a play with the script having been written by Takarazuka. I took it that everything that happened went along with the script, so, like, Takarazuka was able to predict that Komi-san would run away when Tadano put the crown on her, so she had the narrator say that "the princess fled in fear that her identity would be recognized blablabla".

During the whole play, Komi-san's lines were dubbed, she wasn't saying any of them (like when she explains about how her words are cursed), so the shock came from her actually saying that confession line, which no one expected. I don't know if she just said what was in the script or if she created new lines, but I think that the former is more likely (because it's such a gracious confession and in line with the story that I think it's way more plausible that Takarazuka wrote that line, instead of Komi-san just saying that on the spur of the moment), the impact came from her actually saying the words. And that, along with their previous conversations, helped Manbagi piece together that her friend also likes the same guy as her.
Dunno if this helps clear out your question because I'm not really sure of what you didn't get. ^^'

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Oct 15, 2019 8:08 PM
Oct 2019
Pleinair said:
MikhaMikha said:

From your post, your english seems fine, so I don't know what you didn't understand...
But anyway, they were doing a play with the script having been written by Takarazuka. I took it that everything that happened went along with the script, so, like, Takarazuka was able to predict that Komi-san would run away when Tadano put the crown on her, so she had the narrator say that "the princess fled in fear that her identity would be recognized blablabla".

During the whole play, Komi-san's lines were dubbed, she wasn't saying any of them (like when she explains about how her words are cursed), so the shock came from her actually saying that confession line, which no one expected. I don't know if she just said what was in the script or if she created new lines, but I think that the former is more likely (because it's such a gracious confession and in line with the story that I think it's way more plausible that Takarazuka wrote that line, instead of Komi-san just saying that on the spur of the moment), the impact came from her actually saying the words. And that, along with their previous conversations, helped Manbagi piece together that her friend also likes the same guy as her.
Dunno if this helps clear out your question because I'm not really sure of what you didn't get. ^^'

Thanks for telling me that my english isn't that bad! Im sometimes pretty nervous talking to international community.. btw im thanking too for clearing my dis understanding about that chapter
Oct 16, 2019 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
DAYUUUM

So...

...Manbagi just lost. Still speechless from how great this chapter is
Oct 16, 2019 7:06 AM

Mar 2018
So that's how it is
Oct 17, 2019 5:11 AM
Nov 2015
Are we finally in the confession arc boiz? Hype train incoming. Unfortunately with how love triangles go someones gotta win and Komi just edged in her confession before Manbagi. Prepare for shipping wars and predictions for how Oda is going to handle chapter 224. I'm interested to see how it'll be handled and hoping Tanado doesn't pull a dense mc move.
Edit: Grammatical error.
Oct 19, 2019 2:05 AM
Mar 2019
RPWPA said:
That was depressing, I don't know why the author did that but it was annoying seeing him build best girl manbagi and give her tons of time then end it like this. Disappointing yet predictable tbh.
ehh, kinda wack opinion ngl, manbagi came way after Komi, and kinda shoved herself into the relationship if you think about it, Komi is the true and eternal best girl.
Oct 27, 2019 4:14 PM

May 2016
One of the best confessions I have ever seen in manga, but damn I feel bad for Manbagi-san now.
Nov 29, 2019 2:25 PM
Jun 2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dec 22, 2019 1:53 PM

Dec 2015
It's so weird seeing Komi with a relatively normal face in all the panels where she's shown from afar. Poor Manbagi though :(
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 21, 2020 2:23 AM

Feb 2018
First day of the culture festival.
Aug 17, 2021 8:07 AM

May 2019
Can the end of the 1st season of the anime skip stuff to this moment?

Then we can pretend that the romance is not this slow lol
Oct 5, 2021 8:57 AM

Apr 2021
Now that's one heck of an awesome chapter
Long enjoyable and amazing

Frikin Loved it!!!!
Manbagi there made me sad :(
Oct 5, 2021 8:59 AM

Apr 2021
Rob7 said:
Can the end of the 1st season of the anime skip stuff to this moment?

Then we can pretend that the romance is not this slow lol

I wouldn't want the anime to rush the manga tho....Although in a way I do want to watch this scene in the anime :)
Apr 18, 2022 12:20 PM
Jun 2016
Damn, this broke my heart.
Nov 10, 2022 4:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Poor Manbagi finally realizing that Komi is in love with Tadano. I wonder how she will run with it from now on.

I'm not sure Komi thinks of it as a confession and not acting. Let's see if she brings it up later.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 4, 2023 9:16 AM

Jan 2021
WoW.Just WoW. Poor Mangabi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 456 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Yesterday

1 by MegamiRem »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 452 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 2

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Yesterday, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 455 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 24

6 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 5, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 451 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 26

4 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 5, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Chapter 441 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jan 22

7 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 5, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.