Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2019 4:40 AM

Oct 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a really good battle, talk about a fiery match haha and torracat evolve into incineror I didn't saw that coming but not more than kukui's final pokemon.

Honestly this match alone become my second favorite after Paul in pokemon anime general, it's so wholesome ash and kukui are basically like father and son too.
Ri22rkOct 13, 2019 10:32 AM
Oct 13, 2019 4:41 AM

Sep 2007
WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEE !
This evolution ?!
And the last pokemon of Kukui ! O_o
FOUR EPISODES FOR THE LAST MATCH !
It's the REAL final !
Oct 13, 2019 10:27 AM

Jan 2016
HOLY SHIT THE MADMEN ACTUALLY USED THE ASH GRENINJA THEME!

Great episode! Torracat evolves a bit late but better late than never
Oct 13, 2019 1:37 PM

Sep 2011
Lucario vs Agoyon was really cool, a pity Lucario lost, but the moves were amazing. And I guess we all saw Nyaheat's victory coming, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I like how he gave his all, won, evolved, then fainted. Kukui's Gaogaen's muscles though... Almost as good as Kukui's own. lol It's also "kind of" amazing that Kapu-Kokeko joined the battle, but I'm disappointed we are not going to meet Kukui's last pokémon, and the poor pokémon didn't deserve to have its pokéball thrown on the floor like that... Welp, the ending to the exhibition match is coming!
Oct 13, 2019 1:53 PM
Oct 2019
ShiroiRyu said:
WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEE !
This evolution ?!
It's the REAL final !

XY&Z Ash-Greninja version took me by surprise too. I wish they use the original theme next episode too.
Oct 13, 2019 2:37 PM
Apr 2019
This episode was EPIC. I was far more into than I thought I would be.

BRO I AM HYPE FOR NEXT EPISODE.
Oct 13, 2019 7:25 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was really good! Lucario vs Naganadel was even since Lucario could use Dragon Pulse, supper effective on Naganadel, but Ash managed to beat him after some fierce exchange of attacks.

Then we have Torracat vs Incineroar, wich was the highlight of this episode for sure, and yes, it delievered! Torracat ended up evolving due to his determination, but got knocked out right after evolving lol, that's a new one xD

And now we have a surprise, Tapu Koko as Kukui's last pokemon vs Naganadel and Pikachu. I believe Naganadel will be KO'd since it has a type disadvantage and Pikachu maybe can fight Tapu Koko with a Z move. But i wonder if it will be enough to beat it. We'll see.
Oct 13, 2019 8:43 PM

Jan 2016
Epic episode! One of the best of this season imo! Torracat, now Incineroar, reserves a lot of respect! Did not expect falling unconscious after evolving tho, it got me xD

Now Tapu Koko vs Naganadel & Pikachu! I swear, these matches are just getting better and better :D

Will Pikachu add a Pokemon deity to his long history of beating pros? We'll see how this concludes :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Oct 13, 2019 9:06 PM

Jan 2013
you know a battle is good when the XYZ theme comes out. nice to see Ash's Torracat/Incineroar finally got validation against Kukui's Incineroar
now i wonder what's Kukui's last pokemon was gonna be before Taku Koko joined in
Oct 13, 2019 10:58 PM

Dec 2012
A Jewmanbolto that's not Pikachu's?
Dat Swiftness.
Ryu no Hado!
Lucario is down.
Agoyon returns.
Ike! Nyaheat vs Gaogaen.
Gaogaen grabs Nyaheat.
Dat Hell Thrust!
Nyaheat just got Hell Thrusted in the throat and the crowd is cheering. LMAO! Dog fighting at its finest.
Dat revenge.
Satoshi switches his Z-Waza.
OH SHIT!!!!!! THEY PLAYING SATOSHI GEKKOUGA!!!
Iku zo Nyaheato!
Kore ga oretachi no zenryoku da!
Dainamikku Furu Fureimu!
Gaogaen is down!
Nyaheat shinka!
Oh shit! Mind Zero!
A draw.
Kapu-Kokeko appears.
LMAO! It slapped the fuck out of Kukui's Monster Ball.
It wants to battle Satoshi.
Pikachu isn't up. lol
Dat ending.
Tsuzuku.

Was not expecting Gaogaen to be in Mind Zero. Was not expecting them to play Satoshi Gekkouga... Well, for this episode its Satoshi-Nyaheat. I finally got hyped watching S&M, but it doesn't compare when hearing it during XY&Z.

Seriously this time. This is it. Who will win? Satoshi or Kukui? Find out on the next action packed episode of Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon Z!
RobOct 13, 2019 11:02 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 14, 2019 3:41 AM

Oct 2010
DelphinSquared said:
ShiroiRyu said:
WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEE !
This evolution ?!
It's the REAL final !

XY&Z Ash-Greninja version took me by surprise too. I wish they use the original theme next episode too.
They saved the song from the Kalos finals to use it now lul.
Oct 14, 2019 7:38 PM

May 2012
Great episode, they're definitely pulling out all the stops to make this one one of the better 6v6 battles in the entire series (and the...only one Ash has done this season...). He's doing pretty good in the fight, too, although not without a typical Ash mishap, like trying to use a Poison move on Lucario. Like, cmon, you've fought at least 4 Lucario at this point! Time to learn that typing.
I'm happy Torracat got his win against Incineroar after so long and then getting his little "Graduation Evolution." Too bad Sun and Moon is ending really soon so we may not even see Ash's Incineroar in a fight.
Also I love that Ash has to now fight a Legendary as the final Pokemon for this battle. It's no Tobias and his team of Legendaries but it'll be quite a fight judging from the next episode preview. Think we'll ever get to see what Kukui's last Pokemon was gonna be? Kinda feels weird knowing he definitely has another Pokemon he's trained up but we'll possibly never see it.
Oct 15, 2019 12:46 AM

Dec 2011
This is the best episode of Sun and Moon for me and Ash's Incineroar lose like a boss. Damn never thought that Tapu Koko will joined this fight xD
Oct 15, 2019 5:56 AM

Oct 2018
Ramshey said:
By the looks of the next episode preview, we may be getting first time info on Gigantamatrix (or whatever they're calling that) which is supposedly the main thing in the next series, 'cause Tapu Koko looked kinda Hulked up
that's an exclusive z move of tapu koko which is called guardian of alola, every tapus can use that.
Ri22rkOct 15, 2019 6:00 AM
Oct 25, 2019 1:26 AM

Jul 2015
Good end to the fight from the previous episode, but the final fight vs Incineroar and Torracat really was the spotlight and god it was amazing.

That woke evolution into fainting, you can't get more epic.

Tapu Lele enjoying this so much he wants to fight too was awesome, and poor Pikachu keeps trying to enter to fight but Ash keeps making him wait haha.
Jun 23, 2020 8:56 PM
Aug 2017
This reminds me of the classic pokemon vibes, this episode was genius! Nyyaheat really got that battle pumped up. Mokuroh and Nyaheat mvp of this Championship 10/10. Also interesting prof oak said smtn about competetive pokemons flocking to ash like dam they really talking about pokemons from older gens .
May 5, 2021 1:11 PM

Dec 2007
kinda knew torrecat gonna evolve, too bad he evolved only to faint.

now it's gonna make sense - ultra beast to beaten by tapu koko is reasonable (yeah i kinda anticipate that'll happen).
Jan 9, 2:51 AM

Feb 2020
''Hō…mukatte kuru noka. nige zuni gaogaen ni chikazuite kuru noka''
Feb 14, 6:02 AM
Oct 2017
Ash forgetting about type matchups... still a long way to go to become a true Pokemon Master.
Nice evolution from Torracat to Incineroar, he's come a long way since that Litten that lived under a bridge with Stoutland.
Cool way to end the series having Tapu Koko fully recognize Ash's strength and challenge him to a battle.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kensai-Serazu - Nov 17, 2016

105 by crackingfeetlol »»
Mar 29, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Nov 3, 2019

52 by leanrv »»
Feb 22, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 144 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 20, 2019

28 by leanrv »»
Feb 20, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 139 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Crzykido - Sep 15, 2019

58 by leanrv »»
Feb 7, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 133 Discussion

dannymilk - Aug 4, 2019

17 by leanrv »»
Jan 23, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.