Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 17, 2020 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
There's a thing that really bugged me so I came here hoping someone could explain it to me. How was Taylor, a clearly very young child-little more than a toddler- able to travel all that distance completely alone? Was it a reasonable reaction from the Automatic Doll Service, Violet's workplace, to just take her in without further questioning? Did the orphanage just let her go to fend for herself after she got to a certain age? Did she escape?
Anyone?
Aug 17, 2020 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
Also, I was expecting all the way through the first half of the movie for Elizabeth to come out as lesbian; having "boku" as her first pronoun of choice, smirking when she got Violet to bathe with her, inexplicable blushing, etc. I very much think it possible that's what the creators had in mind too, but given the time period the setting was inspired by, she probably had no choice but to be married off to a wealthy man. Anyway, I wish we saw more of her transformation; it all seemed pretty abrupt.
Aug 23, 2020 8:12 AM

Apr 2012
white_alyss said:
Also, I was expecting all the way through the first half of the movie for Elizabeth to come out as lesbian; having "boku" as her first pronoun of choice, smirking when she got Violet to bathe with her, inexplicable blushing, etc. I very much think it possible that's what the creators had in mind too, but given the time period the setting was inspired by, she probably had no choice but to be married off to a wealthy man. Anyway, I wish we saw more of her transformation; it all seemed pretty abrupt.

She is canonically bisexual in the original LN, but honestly, your definition of "lesbian" is highly speculative, especially in Japanese culture. For example, boku is often used by female characters as a sign of lack of upbringing, since female speech is considered an important part of the female role model in Japan.
Aug 29, 2020 2:22 PM

Aug 2012
I loved the movie, the dance scene was beautiful. And the scenes with Taylor when she got letters from Amy and delivering it to her personally was heartwarming.

10/10
Sep 5, 2020 4:13 AM

Oct 2018
the previous OVA still better for me because it mixed a bit with action from Violet.

but overall still heartwarming show nonetheles. KyoAni never fail to impressed me.

8/10
Sep 26, 2020 10:56 PM

Apr 2019
Man this was really good. Everything was just fantastic, the story, the art, the characters, the ost, I just loved it all.

KyoAni did such a fantastic job with this film. Honestly really hyped to watch the new film now.

Solid 9/10, Violet Evergarden never fails to make me all emotional lol.
arcticmontysSep 26, 2020 11:18 PM
Oct 4, 2020 3:09 AM

May 2016
I love how they showed the passing of time with the automobiles, elevators, fashion and change of mindsets :)
Oct 30, 2020 10:48 AM

May 2017
I thought it was amazing. Why such negativity towards a masterpiece like this?
Oct 30, 2020 1:25 PM

May 2017
David_Alaba said:
Wow the ending brought me to tears. I loved Taylor's letter to Amy at the end:

"My name is Taylor. I am your little sister."

It is both, very cute and touching. Because of Taylor's young age she does not know how to put her feelings into words. But the little girl DOES convey her feelings to Amy with these few words and shows us a way to express love. Such an ordinary sentence but with so much meaning. Violet comes closer to knowing what "I love you" means.

Yeah, and to think there are people who think this is a copout or something. Life can really just be about the simple things.
Nov 19, 2020 3:59 PM
May 2019
Children that scream this much (in anime or real life) piss me so much.

I think I couldn't enjoy the movie more because of Taylor. It's like Tonari no Totoro, the small sister was so anoying.

The first part, with Violet and Isabella was really good.
Dec 13, 2020 11:06 AM

Nov 2016
Loved the dance scene and great movie in general.

Two stories about sisters trying to convey their feelings tied into one, digged the concept and it was truly touching. Also top tier audiovisual-presentation, which really enhances these kind of experiences. Style is substance here.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 24, 2020 5:52 PM

Apr 2019
Breathtaking animation and character design. Pretty much anything in this movie is beautiful. Sweet short story.

6/10.

Jan 1, 2021 4:18 PM

Apr 2008
Surprised by the inflated rating. It was a 7/10 for me in terms of weaker storyline. Taylor was an annoying kid. At least the kid with the sick mother in the original series was a bit more endearing.

Also pretty weird that Violet is still the same look, but other Dolls at the post office had a change of look.
Jan 16, 2021 1:46 PM

Sep 2017
Finally getting around to watching this movie. Very nice side story. It's cool to see the characters after a time skip. Very excited for the proper sequel movie whenever that becomes available. Curious as to when that would take place in the anime timeline.
Jan 20, 2021 3:04 AM

Jul 2019
I just found out this movie after watching the main series a couple years ago, a bit late. Honestly the narrative wasn't THAT amazing, its a simple story fitting for an hour and a half movie. However the execution is why Violet Evergarden & Kyoto Animation is highly regarded. The scene in the end is touching & emotional. Lives up to the quality we also see in the main series. I'm excited for the sequel now.

Violet Evergarden is too beautiful for anime
Feb 5, 2021 1:57 PM

Feb 2012
Recalling the scene where Violet tells Isabella to use "want to" not "wanna", the Netflix subtitles took some liberties. In the Japanese audio, Violet is actually telling Isabella to use "watashi" not "boku"; so in both she's conveying the message to use the more formal words, but Netflix changed what the actual words are.

Similar to poetry:

• Isabella's life mirrors Violet with similarities and differences; Isabella is being raised in a girl's school but refuses to conform to it, Violet was raised in a disciplined environment, the military, and some might say she conformed to it too well.
  • Isabella also sees Violet as being similar to Taylor (sharing a bed, brushing her hair). Claudia does as well, as he flashbacked to the scene where Violet wanted to become a doll when Taylor wanted to become a mail carrier. She even gets adopted by the Evergarden family like Violet was, so she's like a "next generation" counterpart to Violet (only as far as her new life goes at least).
  • Benedict's role in the second half, mirrors Violet's role in the first half; he helps one of the Bartlett siblings. However, the movie could've easily just had Violet help Taylor but instead they put the spotlight on Benedict, the one who delivers letters, to mirror Violet, the one who writes letters. When Benedict was introduced in the show, I thought he could be Violet's long lost relative as like none of the named characters I could remember had her eye/hair-colour, not to mention he was also in the military. Is the spotlight being on him, combined with the other character mirroring Violet (Taylor) calling him "brother" a hint that Violet is Benedict's sister?
Fortress_MaximusFeb 6, 2021 9:01 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 7, 2021 2:45 AM
Feb 2021
i really need a movie like this!
Mar 17, 2021 1:12 AM

Jun 2020
Simply beautiful. Such a touching & moving tale. I’m also so glad that Benedict got so much screen time, he’s my favourite. Tho he cut his fine hair away hahaha. A perfect addition to its counterpart, Kyoani you take my breath away!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 31, 2021 4:30 AM

Jun 2017
former half of story really sucked

latter half was actually pretty nice, decently captivating, wish they had more time to spend on it more than whatever mess the first half that they had to show

Jikoro said:
I love how they showed the passing of time with the automobiles, elevators, fashion and change of mindsets :)

this ^

honestly one of the few glimpses of the entire series thusfar where i was like "hey, that was really nice how they did that"
I mean it's more than just wHoa CoOl SeTtIing, it's nice to see the characters mingle with each other like an actual group of companions, no less more when it provides insight as to what kind of individuals that they are.
GreatAideMar 31, 2021 4:33 AM
Apr 14, 2021 5:48 PM

Apr 2009
A bit overrated here in MAL I guess.

6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2021 6:03 AM

Jan 2008
So,the Execution was fantastic, no complaints here. Animation was marvellous again and the score is so good that I Continue being Impressed. Kyoani did an amazing job, especially under those terrible circumstances.

That Aside... I think the Story was heart Warming but to me, it fell a bit Short.

First of All, it just didnt make sense that Violet (who is pretty antisocial herself, at least at the point in time of the flashback) was hired to teach manners to Isabella. Kinda farfetched already, but okay. The yuri Baiting could have been omitted for All I care, but again, okay.
Amy in fact being a Noble's daughter came out of nowhere (why did she even end up in the Streets? That is something I actually would have liked to know because the entire Story hinged on her suddenly being Taken away from Taylor).
Then the second half Seemed a bit detached although I did like the "two angles" approach with Violet as a Connector.

I think what bothered me most was that stuff happened only to make the plot work or make it more emotional. Taylor's reason for not Meeting Isabella at the end did not make any sense at all. So why exactly are you waiting to become a delivery woman? What does it matter? It will take years, who knows whether you will still have the Chance to meet? No sane Person would let that Chance slip away if they are just feet away from a Loved one.
It was only there to get the ending the movie wanted to have, i.e. having Letters matter in the first place and them pining for each other in an optimistic way.

It's still a fine slice of life, so
8/10.

Jun 6, 2021 6:41 PM
Jul 2019
It was really a great watch. Violet Evergarden doesn't disappoint emotionally for me, always on point.

Solid 8/10.
Jul 7, 2021 4:04 PM

Jan 2021
9/10
This movie was beautiful.
Also Taylor is adorable.
Aug 6, 2021 7:48 PM

May 2019
Really nice this time the postman had not only screentime but also been part of a meaningful story about his job!

"Deliveryman bring happiness"

Oh my so beautiful their country where there is no bills lol

It would be perfect if the last scene was not Amy screaming to the lake, but Taylor herself going there after a timeskip to deliver a certain special letter.

Aug 9, 2021 1:19 PM

Aug 2017
Just incredible animation... Would've loved at the ending if Taylor came out of the bushes but it's okay the way it is. A beautiful movie.
Sep 28, 2021 5:55 PM

Feb 2019
Insane production quality.

Some of the best artwork I have ever seen in an anime! The story was great as well, but the lack of action that the original show had made it a tiny bit boring.

8.5/10, but will round up to 9 for MAL.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Oct 12, 2021 2:55 AM

Aug 2018
Tomorrow on Netflix, "Violet Evergarden the movie" will be released.
And I wanted to watch this other movie again, I got to see it in the theater and I liked it quite a bit, and watching it again I enjoyed it just as much. It's beautiful.
Nov 10, 2021 3:12 AM

Aug 2008
laputia said:
sound and animation are as beautiful as always.... buuuut really boring if im being honest. it felt way too overly drawn out for a movie, could've been covered in two or three episodes.

plus i don't see the point of the yuri baiting, and dammit the little girl's voice was so annoying to me! also why in the world did they decide to draw INDIVIDUAL teeth on her?? i kept staring at that the whole second half of the film it looks so unnatural lmao

but yea minor complaints, long drama are not my cup of tea so this is to be expected with this genre. 7/10 for me

That's the first thing I noticed about Taylor too, her teeth! It was so off-putting and distracting.
Nov 16, 2021 2:13 PM

Feb 2020
Okay, I have a few things regarding this movie. But first of all, I have a question.
What is the Eiffel Tower doing here ?! This has been bothering me ever since they first showed it, it doesn't make any sense, there's no way Violet Evergarden is set in France, and I know it doesn't seem to be set in an existing country, but one thing is sure, it is absolutely not set in a country equivalent to France, it always took inspiration from England. That's just a detail but it's the kind of details that ruin a bit of the immersion.

Other than that, I didn't expect to enjoy this movie as much as I did. I really was afraid to get bored because I expected for it to be a simply longer episode, but turns out it actually used its format to make exactly what I wanted to have yet never got in the show : characters (other than Violet of course) who I feel for because I've come to genuily care about them, not because the show is telling me to care.
Where in the show I felt like pretty much everyone other than Violet (and Gilbert to some extent) could've been replaced by anyone due to not feeling like real characters because of a serious lack of devlopment beyond the typical drama, here I had a completely different feeling. I've come to be truly attached to Isabella (or should I call her Amy ?), and even more to Taylor (who might be my favorite VE character, yeah, before Violet). That's because the show took time to build their character before adding drama, and even said drama felt real, it didn't feel like some cheap way to keep the viewers invested.

No really, I'm very pleasantly surprised, that's the kind of things I wanted to see in the show. Maybe an episodic format really wasn't the right choice ? This movie proved to me VE can be a lot more than a pretty facade and feelings added here and there.

That said, it obviously wasn't perfect, far from it. For example, while I really liked Isabella a lot, I found her development in the first half to be a bit rushed, she went from being very grumpy towards Violet to seeing her as her best friend in what seemed to me like a very short time, even if there obviously was a timeskip. This also made their friendship seem more superficial than it should be. Maybe adding a scene of them getting closer (other than that coughing scene which in my opinion wasn't enough) would have helped. Unfortunately, it shows that the pacing issues from the original series still haven't been solved.
Another thing is that after 3 years, Violet is exactly the same as we've always known her, which is a problem. After all the development she received in the original show, I really expected her to keep changing month after month but apparently barely anything happened for her.
Another issue, though this time that might be me, is that I didn't quite get Isabella's origin story. What I understood is that Taylor was from the York family, apparently lost her parents and somehow found herself in the slums, Amy took care of her (speaking of which, I thought she took her decision a bit too quickly), then people related to the York family came to get back Taylor and forced Amy to come with them if she wanted for Taylor tohave a happy life. But then why is Amy the one who became a York ? And why would she get such a life of luxury, and even become a countess ? And the orphanage really managed to lose Taylor, just like that, even though she is supposed to be from an important family ? I don't know if it's me who misunderstood or if something really doesn't make sense.

I have some other issues but it's not that important, in the end I really liked this movie, so I give it a strong 7/10. It's still not enough to get an 8 but if MAL used decimals, it'd be 7.5.

PS : Taylor's smile needs to be protected at all cost. Also, I'm praising her all the time but it is crazy how much Aoi Yuuki steals the show anytime she gets to voice a character.
Nov 23, 2021 8:46 AM
Jul 2019
Mom and what an absolutely great movie, I find out so much about Violet and the new girl. Still, I thought it was just a treat, but when we found out it wasn't like that and she decided to take care of a little girl she found in front of her house. Usi However, her little sister was so weird that she made me smile a lot. 😭🤭
Brother, I didn't expect the letters to reach her and make her so happy that he only reads them, and after that she would follow him here in three years in the city. This gives face with dedication, but he also wants to be posted still not knowing how to read. 🤭 But Violet-chan leaves her business and helps Taylor, even if she makes a lot of mistakes, like with the sheep elevator. 🤭😂 But even more interesting is that I don't understand why in the end she didn't show up in front of her sister, but a letter in honor of writing shows that Violet was next to her when she wrote sheep. 😭❤ However, this gives a united family so that no one looks even if they are so far away, I hope Taylor delivers Amy's letters.
Dec 23, 2021 11:29 AM

Oct 2017
Beautiful movie! Really makes you want to be a deliveryman in the late 19th century. And cry of course.
Feb 21, 2022 7:37 PM

Sep 2018
lol, best "side story" anime ever? Incredible once again, I love the stories and relationships in Violet Evergarden, so well developed. No quarrels with the pacing at all, the only thing I wish I saw was the sisters meeting together at the end, maybe with another little time skip, but I guess that's besides the point...9/10.
Feb 24, 2022 3:02 AM

Sep 2018
Just finished the final film as well, still think this was slightly better.
Mar 27, 2022 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
I just finished watching the movie today (the joys of being able to watch on tv for free without downloading or paying ^_^) and it is very good. The show still has the same magic I felt when watching the tv series back in 2018 :D It is very sad that both sisters didn’t see each other face to face at the end, I was hoping for the younger sister to walk out of the bush.
ShanaFlameMar 27, 2022 1:28 AM
Apr 14, 2022 1:29 PM

Dec 2015
such a beautiful movie!! loved every second of it <3
Apr 21, 2022 2:17 PM

Jul 2016
I really liked the 1st half of the movie, the relationship between Isabella and Violet, the 2nd half, not so much.

Also Violet and Isabella were definitely in love with each other. Like there was too many romantic undertones for them not to be lesbians.
Jun 29, 2022 3:25 PM

Nov 2010
That was such a visual splendor! I had to constantly pause and rewind just to take in all the details.

Half naked Violet fanservice was also nice! hehe

As for the story, it's good enough to give me good vibes. 8+1/10
Sep 17, 2022 11:10 PM

Jan 2010
The first section got me thinking of a number of questions. Since when was Violet educated on the etiquette of the noble class? Why would she know proper posture, eating utensils, and ballroom dancing among all the other things, and for what reason? Also wait, her prosthetics are water proof? What? The world seems to still be run via coal and steam, but how the hell do her prosthetics operate?

Amy's story was pretty tragic, and while I personally hoped that there was some alternative to getting married off in exchange for her sister's well-being, I understand it's part of the narrative, and while I'd like a happier end, it's the anime's decision to go this route. I dislike how she's sacrificing her own happiness for her sister, as her Taylor grew up never knowing Amy beyond vague memories. That, and Taylor's stuck in an orphanage with no guarantee of actual happiness. I suppose it's better than living in dire poverty with a high chance of illness and/or starvation for both sisters, but I guess hindsight can be painful like that. If anything, I'll at least give credit to the writing for making feel empathy like this, but I also blame the writing for not providing a tangible alternative at this stage of the story.

That being said, those questions and concerns somewhat got thrown out as the story went on. I enjoyed seeing Violet act less of a static character chained by her past, and more of a character living for the present. I enjoyed watching her act as a friend to Amy, as well as seeing her act less and less robotic over time. Since the TV series, Violet still travels, but she seems to have settled into her world, become part of it. She's no longer completely alien to regular society, but through earnest attempts, has somewhat become a functioning member of society. This carries on into the second part of the film, where she's now acting as a teacher, guide, and guardian to Taylor. As a note, the moment when Violet helped Taylor type marked the point where I really, REALLY started taking the film seriously.

At some point, I think the term "Doll" lost meaning, as I believe it was originally used to jokingly assert that Violet is akin to a doll: a lifeless imitation of humans. By the time skip, while Violet still acts like a robot, it's become more of a personality quirk than anything else. She's acting more like a weird person, which is a vast improvement over the TV series. Seeing Violet express her own thoughts and feelings, interact with people around her candidly, and continuing to grow alongside the world around is amazing. The series had Violet travel across the country, learning about things beyond her scope. Now, she's settled in her town, and while still travels, the film allows us to see her adjust to her local environment. This marks a transition from an adventuring drama to a slice of life taking place in a singular location. Rather than constantly learning about new places, we get to see the growth of a single place over time, using Violet as the lens by which we can witness that growth. I'm actually impressed.

Speaking of the second part, It's fascinating to see society march on post-war, which I'm guessing is a parallel to the First World War in real life. With the introduction of personally-owned vehicles, electricity, radio, and even elevators, we're seeing society move past war and instead focus on improvements to daily life. It's also interesting seeing social reforms getting implemented, such as Dolls capable of working even while married.

In all, throughout the TV series, I wanted to see Violet live in the present, not in the past. I also wanted to see Violet learn and grow as a person, and not get bogged down by some political plot threatening the nation. This film gave me both, and for that, I thank it. The film managed to take my favorite aspects of the TV series and expanded it into a full film, and I very much enjoyed it.
Sep 25, 2022 11:24 AM
Dec 2018
loved it super good
Nov 11, 2022 12:05 PM
Dec 2019
fiksestredhytredjythgdfh5t6uyj
Dec 4, 2022 4:13 PM
Jun 2021
estuvo bien la verdad, como todos los episodios de la serie
Jan 1, 2023 8:38 PM

Aug 2017
5/10.  First half was good.  I disliked the second half with the little girl.

Some nice fanservice scenes.
CarbonMDJan 1, 2023 8:43 PM
Mar 19, 2023 3:29 PM
Aug 2021
couldn't reach me
Apr 2, 2023 12:00 AM

Aug 2016
It's so heartwarming to see how far Violet has come. Amy deserved better (separated from her sister and married off in some loveless marriage where she's still locked up it seems? Why? And why did her letters to Violet stop? That's my only issue with the ending, she doesn't seem to wind up in a good place. She doesn't get to reunite with Violet or her sister).

Apr 2, 2023 12:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Typical start for a day in Violet's life. After 10 min I warmed up to the relationship between both girls, and Taylor was an adorable child.
TBH I expected the OVA to spend more time on Violet tutoring Amy, so when that was over around 30 minutes in, I was questioning where this was gonna go, but the focus on Taylor was not unwelcoming.

Allyxandra said:

I definitely liked the first part more than the second part. The time skip kinda threw me off.

Also, I wished they met at the end.

I get your point, I ended up harming up Taylor during the second part, but the time skip threw me off in the sense that we spent so much time with Amy on the first part, then almost none again.
Besides it was too bittersweet to not have them meet again at the end, so I wish this story had better closure because I ended up liking the characters and I doubt they will receive any focus in the final movie, pity!

Besides, that Amy was left to that fate was sad, I was not picturing it then, but she was picked up just to serve as a connection between nobility, thrown away to be forgotten, never to be able to meet Taylor if it was not for Violet and Taylor iniciative, it was just sad to see such a fate befall Amy.
And again the lack of a good closure or explaining Amy's situation further (like was she at least happy with her marriage?!), were clear negative for me.

Ilasma said:
BaconChips said:
Absolutely loved this movie. I had to drive 3 hours in order to see it in theaters, but man it was worth it. The tears were flowing in the theater.

I got on a 9 hours coach trip to see it and currently waiting for the coach back (for some reason it's a 11 hour journey now), but absolutely worth it.
It was amazing seeing the beautiful animation of KyoAni on big screen, but the added value was sharing the experience with fellow movie goers - giggling together at Violet's involuntary comic moments was priceless!

I would give the plot 7/10, but I loved the characters, new and old, I love new haircuts, I love how Benedict got in the spotlight (and crying at the end! We know your "I don't care" attitude is just a pose!!), I love when Violet got back into her delivery uniform and arranged her hair - she is beautiful with just the loosen braids, don't pull her up girl!

Two minor complaints: Isabella is Violet's first friend? What about her colleagues? And I would have loved hearing some new tracks from the OST. But the old one is amazing though, so this complaint doesn't count. Also, the screening I have attended was supposed to be followed by a Q&A with Yui Ishikawa, but it was cancelled ;_; she still sent a video with her greetings, she is soooo cute!

While watching the movie I suddenly remembered that this is the first one released after the fire, and this filled me with pride for these incredible people.

Damm, I feel kinda weirded out considering I spent almost one year trying to start to watch this OVA, first on my smartphone during commuting, and later at home, but could never get into more than the first minutes, whereas others had to put so much effort to watch it. O.O

I think the part about Amy being her first friend happens before the main plot scenes here Violet makes other friends, outside her colleagues, but I get your point, it was also odd to me.

Indeed you are right, that calamity was in 2019 and this was released a few months later, so much talent and precious lives were lost, still, the studios was able to overcome it, this OVA was solid with its animation, nothing too crazy but still beautiful to see.

8.6/10 = 9
May 29, 2023 4:14 AM

Nov 2013
This was way better than expected.

What's with people saying "Yuri"? So many people need to touch grass and socialize... Either horny or never talked with girls to know how normal such relationships are.
May 29, 2023 4:27 AM

Nov 2019
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

What's with people saying "Yuri"? So many people need to touch grass and socialize... Either horny or never talked with girls to know how normal such relationships are.

Who said homosecual or bisexual attraction wasn't normal?
May 29, 2023 10:44 AM

Nov 2013
Offkorn said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Who said homosecual or bisexual attraction wasn't normal?
Imagining homosexual or bisexual attraction where there's none, is the sign of "I'm horny" or "I have no idea how girls behave".
Jul 23, 2023 10:16 PM
May 2023
Masterpiece!!!!
Jul 24, 2023 12:01 PM

Jul 2015
I like how none of Amy's classmates were bullies and just nice girls and also to see Benedict getting some spotlight. Besides the mentioned timeskip, seeing Violet's character here being so mature really made me feel the passage of time. Overall beautiful movie and I'm glad nobody died here (like ep 10 which made me release all my tears).

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can people watch this without watching the original series?

Strat2005 - Nov 7, 2023

14 by ANIk_003 »»
Nov 10, 2023 9:23 PM

» Violet's Character In this movie

Nayytandova - Apr 25, 2022

7 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 1, 2023 8:37 PM

» do i need to watch the movies?

landerdemonz - Aug 23, 2021

20 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Dec 14, 2022 4:28 AM

» Help

Jamil10 - Feb 2, 2022

21 by GrayZStars »»
May 6, 2022 7:28 AM

» Does this take place before "the movie"?

jacksonbobbyvile - Mar 5, 2022

10 by Sherrifdeen »»
Mar 6, 2022 10:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.