Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2019 10:14 AM
May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite amusing when Yukina and Asagi revealed their individual true thoughts
against each other.....LOL

It is great to have a good ending for MC and his companions.
Sep 28, 2019 10:43 PM
Oct 2018
He finally suck Asagi's blood. Make us wait long enough (about 3ss and 44 ep).
But i really want the battle of love between Asagi and Himeragi last a little bit longer.
Sep 29, 2019 8:47 PM

Nov 2018
Since the OVA series is over, I hope that there will be another series will come out soon specially the love battle between Yukina and Asagi that who will become love couple until the end of the story...
Oct 15, 2019 3:15 AM
Nov 2017
PersiaJuliet23 said:
Since the OVA series is over, I hope that there will be another series will come out soon specially the love battle between Yukina and Asagi that who will become love couple until the end of the story...

They'll both become MC's lover in the end.
Oct 18, 2019 6:54 AM

Mar 2016
Where did you guys watch this episode??
Oct 19, 2019 2:44 AM
Oct 2019
Where to see the ep10 please tell
Oct 19, 2019 4:25 PM

Feb 2019
does anyone know where to watch it? or at least who licenses it?
Oct 21, 2019 1:18 PM
Apr 2018
Where did you watch it? I cant find it
Oct 27, 2019 8:41 PM
Mar 2018
can't find ep 10 anybody got a link?
Nov 4, 2019 6:23 PM

Jul 2017
The subs were terrible, but i managed to get the gist of it.

Final episode, very good climax, Vatler finally goes down and Kojou is now the ruler of the whole island, while being recognized as the 4th Progenitor. That was a cool development!

Asagi finally did what she wanted to do since the beginning lmao, jump on Kojou and give him the special treatment, and bam, now he has one more girl who he can suck blood from, noice. And like always, it was a super sexy scene indeed! (STB never disappoints with its spicy ecchi scenes imo). And ofc, Yukina was jealous xd

Kojou now has the possibility of having a harem with him (i mean, didn't he have one already since like, season 1 when all the girls started falling for him? well, okay... xD) and who doesn't want to witness that moment? Gotta get that harem my dude, don't be a friggin pussy!

Well, see you all in STB IV! Hopefully his harem grows even more solid now, and the girls can get even closer to him. Not to mention that i want the story to keep its interesting vibe! But i believe it won't disappoint.

8/10

PS: we still got to hear that damn catchphrase. I really like this show, but that catchphrase pisses me off lol
Nov 4, 2019 10:53 PM
Oct 2014
Wow. I kind of expected more from that fight with Vatler. He may have went into exile, but I have a feeling we’ll be seeing more from him in the future. After all, he’s been in the story since the first season.

I like how Kojou finally gets to suck Asagi’s blood. The story has gone a long way from the beginning back when he was keeping his status as Fourth Primogenitor secret. I also like how La Folia floats the idea of Kojou having a harem and Sayaka going along with it.
Nov 5, 2019 5:45 AM

Aug 2013
Honestly, this wasn't a bad finale. Though Kojou's fight against Vatler was short and kinda disappointing.

Asagi's and Yukina's little love quarrel was amusing to watch.

"No senpai this is our fight", no surprise to hear that in the finale.

6/10. I'll miss hearing the ED.

Nov 8, 2019 4:38 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Asagi and Yukina bickering over Kojou was the best part in this season, it was hilarious. Also La Folia just straight up said Kojou must build a harem and they r gonna be members of it lol. I wonder if Natsuki chan will be in Kojou's harem, sure hope she is. Well Kojou managed to defeat Vatler and nice he finally called Himeragi by her first name. Anyway looking forward to season four.
Nov 8, 2019 6:36 PM
Jan 2016
Kojou invasion to the garden was amusing!

La Folia is awesome, asking Sayaka to come if she wants to be in Kojou's harem!

Finally, after 3 seasons, Kojou finally suck Asagi's blood, and it was a really hot moment!

Kojou against Vatler was an awesome fight, Kojou got Hektos's blood back from Yukina, and he managed to defeat Vatler!

Also Yukina and Asagi fight love was really awesome!

Was good to see Kojou calling Yukina for her first name. hope in next season he call her by first name!

Now lets wait for next season!
Nov 8, 2019 6:36 PM
Jan 2016
Kojou invasion to the garden was amusing!

La Folia is awesome, asking Sayaka to come if she wants to be in Kojou's harem!

Finally, after 3 seasons, Kojou finally suck Asagi's blood, and it was a really hot moment!

Kojou against Vatler was an awesome fight, Kojou got Hektos's blood back from Yukina, and he managed to defeat Vatler!

Also Yukina and Asagi fight love was really awesome!

Was good to see Kojou calling Yukina for her first name. hope in next season he call her by first name!

Now lets wait for next season!
Nov 9, 2019 8:56 AM

Feb 2014
I am kind sad and disappointed.

Strike The Blood started as a good solid harem+ecchi but then it started to get worse with season 2 (which was just fine) and now with season 3 which was bad, imo.

Even though the main plot of this season is simple, they try so hard to make things looks engaging or something grand that in the end makes everything confusing and very boring to a point where you started to question "what is happening, after all? what am I watching?"

I just hope season 04 will be better. Please. Because this season was bad at EVERY aspect.

4/10
TechOtakuNov 9, 2019 9:09 AM
Dec 12, 2019 9:26 AM

Apr 2011
Well it was expected they'll defaat Vatler, but did not expect to not be killed.

Nice to see all the haremettes assemble. I wish there were more La Folia and Sayaka.
Dec 14, 2019 10:08 PM

Jun 2013
I really don't what happened to this show. It felt disappointing compared to the first and second season. And that last arc was confusing because of the pace. It seemed the production was on a tight budget and were trying to squeeze everything in one episode.

There is absolutely no character development. Character also appear randomly out of nowhere.
It also seemed like the writer lost interest in the action sequences. Like they were so redundantly boring and repetitive. Speaking of repetitive anyone else getting irritated from the "No Senpai this is our fight" crap?

As for MC he is still an unlikable idiot who faints like a girl in 2 seconds after every fight. But he magically survives as always thanks to the plot armor. No wonder the show keeps reminding us that the forth progenitor is the most powerful person because it's very easy to forget. But I kinda feel bad for his voice actor because he has cool voice which is just wasted.

Anyways I just hope they don't ruin the series.
Dec 20, 2019 5:37 AM

May 2012
I finally finished watching this

If you want decent subs for episode 7 to 10 then watch the one from Escl
It is the best subs was have for these episodes so far

I can't wait for Strike the Blood 4
I hope it won't take long time for a decent subs
Dec 23, 2019 10:11 PM

Jan 2015
Yeah agree the weakest season so far.
Funny battle Yukina and Asagi.
La Folia, Momo from this anime?

5/10

Dec 30, 2019 1:59 PM

May 2016
Just the cut budget animation is enough to drop the score and the story turned bad enough.

the only good thing is probably the characters thanking the artist. 6/10
Jan 6, 2020 12:21 PM
Jan 2020
Finally asagi and kojou the one I’ve been waiting for I hope they build more on that one instead of others
Jan 17, 2020 3:42 PM

Feb 2018
RIP Valtre lol xD, and also Yukina signature word xD.
Jan 18, 2020 8:26 PM

Feb 2013
The fight wasn't bad.
Feb 25, 2020 3:47 AM

Apr 2009
I don't know why this show is still having sequels.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2020 3:42 AM
Dec 2016
Finally! Finally he sucked Asagi blood, save the best for the last huh.

So I can confirm in the end Kojou will have all those girl for his harem, so I wonder how many child he's gonna have ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Apr 1, 2020 2:31 PM

Nov 2014
So he finally became the ruler of island, no new waifus on horizon and Vatler is gone. And yet there is more to come? I really wonder what will happen next.
Apr 8, 2020 11:46 AM

Apr 2013
Well everything happened as expected. Same stupid battle quotes and everyone is a friend again in the end no matter if they were the enemy before and would've fucked everything up. In the case of Vatler he screws with them over and over and over again and will return again and again and again *sigh* 2/10
May 29, 2020 7:26 PM
Jun 2017
HAREM is the real way of solving some problems... hahaha
Jul 23, 2020 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
What happened with the consequence of Asagi "betray"?

Where is the weeding and harem la folia was speaking?

ffs even when the waifu fight was great the conclusion let me empty
Oct 6, 2020 4:28 PM

Jul 2013
Omg! This is the best anime out there! So sad that it's finally over :( lol.

Oct 10, 2020 11:14 PM

Aug 2018
Stb never disappoints and they kept it fresh through this installment.

10/10.
Oct 20, 2020 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
That was a pretty satisfying third season. Glad Kojou became much more useful in fights in this last arc and finally established his own dominion.
Dec 23, 2020 11:20 AM

Dec 2018
That season was too... wierd animation and no substantial character development, besides the end. The storyline wasn't that bad but at some point you get tired bc the lack of any of character development to each other and I notice alot of wierd animation frames like they were lazy to make it right.

6/10
Mar 7, 2021 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
Oh! We starting off with Yukina in the shower.
Dat attack.
La Folia asks Sayaka the question.
She said it! Harem!
Sayaka will join the harem even though she's using Yukina as an excuse.
Natsuki and Astarte.
Detention.
Asagi's been Geass'd.
Vatler.
Regulus Aurum!
Kojou vs Vatler.
Yuiri saved Kojou.
LMAO at Yukina vs Asagi.
Oh snap! Asagi on top of Kojou.
Dat flashback.
Dat kiss.
Asagi undressing.
She made him grab the oppai.

And that was the end. Strike The Blu-Ray III was good even though it took me 3 months to finish because I got gassed out. I need to see Shike naked.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 7, 2021 11:06 PM

Dec 2015
Harem confirmation, I hope the author does not drop the ball.
Aug 5, 2021 1:35 AM
Feb 2021
Finally, the moment I long waited for happened in this episode. He drank the blood of Asagi eventually. It was also very funny to see the love bickering of Asagi and Himeragi. Don't worry you two are the best girls and are the one who deserved to be with him more than anyone. I literally despise other clingy harem girl. Now on to the fourth season, where we have to bear the another annoying harem girl.
Apr 3, 2022 8:44 AM

Jun 2013
I was wondering why we didn't Yume and Levianthan afainst the cruisers, but that's because she took Celesta's place in stoping the dragon veins.

I'm also sad they didn't adapt Ibliesviel's fight. I kind of like this ramen connoisseur.
Jul 4, 2022 7:22 PM

Nov 2019
Been quite some time since I last watched anything from this franchise, yet nothing seems to have changed. The show isn't bad exactly, it just completely lacks any sense of progress.

Koujo is constantly claimed to be the strongest vampire yet he keeps ending up completely ineffective in battle until a sudden last-minute power-up... which then becomes mysteriously irrelevant the next time conflict arises. All these supposedly earth-shaking and/or rare events occur one after the other only for things to immediately return to the status quo.

It's just... tiresome, I guess?
Aug 17, 2022 3:44 PM

Jul 2015
Having Itogami island as his dominion is actually a massive W for Kojou. Now he can start moving onto the next phase of his harem plan.

Sep 9, 2023 11:36 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to HavocRS7
That season was too... wierd animation and no substantial character development, besides the end. The storyline wasn't that bad but at some point you get tired bc the lack of any of character development to each other and I notice alot of wierd animation frames like they were lazy to make it right.

6/10
@HavocRS7 Dunno what you are talking about at all, have we seen the same thing?
Season 2 was WORST than this, development this season actually happens, shit goes somewhere, not that the last arc of S2 was bad, but this felt more meaningful for the plot.

Also animation has always SUCKED HARD on this series, too many frozen frames, the art was always decent to good thought.

Overall a better season than last one, and binge watching I did like the direction the plot is going forward, if you have reasonable expectations to what this series is.
Will be starting S4 shortly after the OVA, cuz I want to see where it goes from here, I do expect things not to change that much, since this is your typical troupy harem, but it is definitly a step in the right direction vs S2.

Seeing Asagi finally joining the harem, Koujou calling Yukino and him finally getting serious about shit were the highlights, along with all the "plot twists" happening in the last 5-6 episodes.

7.8/10 = 8

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 7 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jul 30, 2019

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 27, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 5 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Jun 2, 2019

16 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 27, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 4 Discussion

OrangeRafi - Mar 31, 2019

32 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 26, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 1 Discussion

Kirishiba - Dec 20, 2018

29 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 25, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 8 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jul 30, 2019

27 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 2, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.