Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Dec 2018
10/10 episode. Hands down.
Sep 6, 2019 4:25 AM

Aug 2019
This episode floored me. That SONG. I'm always sceptical about music in anime because it's just so hard to include that in a way that in emotionally hits (at least for me). But this episode nailed that, 10/10. Especially because that performance wasn't perfect, it was far from a textbook / studio performance but you could feel that raw emotion trough the screen and I think that was what impressed me most of all.

Also I have to say, I love the way mafuyu's and yuki's relationship is portrayed, especially in that ocean flashback. This anime is generally pretty down to earth in most of its portrayals and this one is a great example for that. Anime tend to be really awkward in portraying relationships in my eyes (tho that may be a cultural thing) but in this case it just feels so natural.
Mafuyu and yuki have known each other for pretty much all of their lifes and with time developed their romantic relationship nearly completely naturally. Seeing mafuyu being so ... sassy feels so different from him in present time but it makes so much sense. This is before that traumatic experience of finding your loved one dead and in the presence of someone he can be completely at ease with. While still hinting that all this natural progression comes with its own set of problems.

I'm just very very in love with this anime and this episode was just amazing on all accounts.
(And sidenote, even though it wasn't that present this episode because of all the emotional stuff: As someone working in tech support I appreciate all the small details given gets right about being in a band and performing at events like that so so much!)
Sep 6, 2019 5:35 AM

Jun 2015
I waited to so long for this episode.. I lreally cried especially when he screamed "AHHH". I could hear and feel the pain from Mafuyu.. The Given anime is such a perfect adaption in my opinion ;_;
Sep 6, 2019 5:42 AM
Nov 2013
Short_Circut said:

he did say that, "Lets have sex in the bathroom when we get back" it could just be case of different translators using different wordings for the manga/anime

In my version it was "Lets have sex in the bathroom at the station as we go back home" - even more kinky and surprising lol. Especially since they're 15 (?) in the flashback.
Sep 6, 2019 5:59 AM

Dec 2013
I went into this anime not even knowing it was a BL and I know that I don’t have much to compare it against, but it’s been so amazing so far. It’s not cringey and things feel normal, if that makes sense.
This episode has been the cherry on top. The song was so beautiful, the flashbacks were well timed... it was just a really good episode overall.
Only two episodes left! :(
Sep 6, 2019 6:24 AM

Sep 2011
This episode was really strong, and moving, I needed a moment to take it all in. Things looked bleak when Mafuyu's string broke, and Uenoyama just felt like it was "all over." But thankfully Haruki was there to save the day, he really is their pillar. Akihiko is more in the know than him about what's going on between Mafuyu and Uenoyama, but he was still at a loss of what to do. And I agree with him, Haruki should be more "conceited." He might not even realize it, but he really saved Mafuyu, and Uenoyama here, and also Akihiko when he reached out for him to form the band like he said, I loved this moment.

Well, I did feel a bit bad for Yayoi though. She wasn't only there because she likes Akihiko, she was also there for Uenoyama and she realized something was going on, but she couldn't do anything to help, she was just one more in the crowd, who even left alone in the end, and it was kind of sad. But well, the big moment finally arrived, and Mafuyu finally sang, putting forward the words and feelings that he couldn't before. The song was so perfect and meaningful. It said a lot, just like the moments he remembered while singing, it was charged with emotion. Yuuki was always there, holding his hand and watching over him until he wasn't anymore. But he is still there, he will always be a part of Mafuyu. There's no running away from this pain, from this "loneliness." This moment was so perfect that I can't even. I loved how shocked everyone was when Mafuyu started singing though, bless Take-chan for buying time, and leaving that microphone there. xD

And then it was done, Mafuyu could finally face and convey what he was feeling, and he had Uenoyama to thank for it all, for bringing him this far. And they finally shared their first kiss too, as Uenoyama told him that he did his best out there, and then Mafuyu's tears finally started flowing, he is starting to heal. And we have known about Uenoyama's feelings for a while now, but Mafuyu was a mystery, but he really loves Uenoyama too. And he could even say this to Hiiragi, and asked him to cheer for him. It was yet another beautiful and poignant scene. Yuuki couldn't compose a song for Mafuyu, he couldn't even hear him sing, but he was there, and his "everything" will always be there.

Their date on that freezing beach after the ED was beautiful, and it really hurt too. Yuuki had many of Mafuyu's firsts, but he still wanted to make sure he wouldn't be forgotten. Memories fade with time, but even though Mafuyu might forget details, like the clothes they were wearing or the bus stop where they got off, he will never forget the winter sea he saw with the one he loved, and shared so much. I can't, this is too perfect and beautiful, and sad, and this might become my favorite story about moving on ever. There really are things that only music can convey, and I can't wait to see Uenoyama's gay panic when he realizes that he casually kissed Mafuyu without knowing that his feelings are reciprocated.
Sep 6, 2019 6:30 AM
Oct 2018
That was beautiful. I loved the music, and how his emotions were let out. It was heartwrenching and bittersweet.
Sep 6, 2019 7:11 AM

Jul 2013
Holy fuck it's finally here in animated form with music and voices. I finally watched the episode after coming back from uni and bitch this was so beautiful. It's not like Uenoyama was wrong. It was already time for the live stage and they still don't have the lyrics so his actions were understandable but he still swallowed his pride for Mafuyu. Such a kind soul that we must protect. The song was so powerful and full of emotions. You could see how grief-stricken Mafuyu was over Yuki's death. All the things he couldn't say and all the feelings he has pent up ever since we're all coming out in the song. But what's done is done. There's really nothing he could do about it and now it's time to move on. Mafuyu admitting that he has someone new he likes is the first step towards it. Can't wait for the next episode. My boi Uenoyama is finally gonna get what he deserves.
Sep 6, 2019 7:54 AM

Aug 2019
Ventus_S said:
winniethewho said:
My kokoro is brokoro.

I cried, ugh ugh ugh. Also that shout after his ‘would you die for me then’, my heart. When he said ‘I miss you’, my heart. When he looked at Uenoyama and his facial expression where he looked like he was gonna burst, my HEART.

It's a shame this cute little dog has so little screen-time in the real show XD..

I know right ;; But I'm glad that Kedama appears in the ending because at least it heals all the pain this anime puts me through o)-<

Sep 6, 2019 8:05 AM
Sep 2019
So not very often that anime makes me cry, but somehow this season has a couple of tear breakers. Episode 9 was AMAZING, and the Mafuyu's song was completely beautiful. I actually had low expectations of it since I didn't really liked the moments when he was humming (I thought it wasn't really anything special), but WOW! Total mind-blow. And I have read the manga, so I knew exactly what was coming... I did good by bringing a big roll of toilet paper while watching :'v
Sep 6, 2019 8:28 AM

Sep 2019
More people should watch this show holy shit I can’t stop listening to their song
Sep 6, 2019 8:36 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
winniethewho said:
Ventus_S said:

It's a shame this cute little dog has so little screen-time in the real show XD..

I know right ;; But I'm glad that Kedama appears in the ending because at least it heals all the pain this anime puts me through o)-<

I love that dog, he's the best part of the ED. I still prefer the piano version of the ED instead of the vocal version.
Sep 6, 2019 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
This episode hit like a truck. I'm in shambles.
Sep 6, 2019 9:10 AM

Jan 2013
phantomfandom said:
Even the guy Ritsuka bump into while rushing to buy guitar string is hot! LOL, I just can't help but mention this anime has no ugly character at all.

Before this episode I'm very skeptical about this performance, when the song play I was like wow their skills are very good, the song has nice composition, and the voice is on point, exceeding my expectation already. But when the flashback scene appear it is an emotional outburst! I didn't expect Mafuyu to lost his virginity already, in previous thread I comment on how it's possible for him to do mutual masturbation or frottage with Yuki, I guess I shouldn't underestimate his experience!

For this episode I'd like to talk about condom use preference. My interpretation is that,

You should write a Dounjinshi for this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2019 9:21 AM
Sep 2019
Let's show our tremendous support for GIVEN by voting for it. Link provided below.

Kindly vote for Given for:
-Top Anime
-Top Male Characters
-Top couple (RitsukaxMafuyu, AkihikoxHaruki)

https://anitrendz.net/polls
Sep 6, 2019 9:28 AM

Jul 2016
Ok, this is perfect. Beautiful episode, the feels, the music, everything...
Sep 6, 2019 10:18 AM
Apr 2019
That performance was amazing! A complete turnaround from the initial humming.
Sep 6, 2019 10:23 AM

Jul 2019
I got steamrolled by a feel train... so much happened in such little time. Honestly, when they kissed I almost threw my labtop at the wall and screamed. That's how happy I was for them!
Sep 6, 2019 12:04 PM

Jul 2016
Man, despite his looks, Yuki really was a sweet guy.
I still don't get the context of the fight with Mafuyu and the "would you die for me?" phrase but I only can guess that Yuki was already suicidal or at least, was going through some kind of depression that the viewer had to notice.

Anyways, it was a great episode overall and although the first part was a bit cliche for my taste, the presentation really made up for it. It was indeed a fantastic performance and Mafuyu's voice actually left me feeling quite moved.
SouthRzVaSep 6, 2019 12:10 PM
Sep 6, 2019 12:12 PM

Mar 2013
I'm dead. The song was beautiful, the post credit scene was funny, Uechi and Mafuyu Kiss was sweet. Is so sad that this is going to end in 2 episodes; T_T

Sep 6, 2019 2:06 PM

Sep 2018
_juno said:
I'm dead. Is so sad that this is going to end in 2 episodes; T_T

btw. was there any information about 2nd season of Given? I'm looking forward it.

And I'm here just to say (totally-not-like-only-100-people-did-it-before-me-in-thousands-ways): I FUCKIN LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE AND THIS EP, bye
Sep 6, 2019 3:08 PM

Sep 2017
Oh man what a banging episode. They really nailed it on all fronts. I thought maybe that kiss would start some drama, but nah it's all good. Great song as well. Imma believe that he had those lyrics ready to go beforehand and just was afraid to say anything to his mates cause there's no way you just bang out a full song live like that.
Sep 6, 2019 3:57 PM

Apr 2012
LienAlexandretta said:
btw. was there any information about 2nd season of Given? I'm looking forward it.
don't think there's enough manga
Sep 6, 2019 4:26 PM

Dec 2011
That song was INCREDIBLE! The part when Mafuyu straight up screamed was so perfect I can't even describe it, there was some raspy feel to it, too.

Totally worth the wait ♥
Sep 6, 2019 6:38 PM
Feb 2019
EratiK said:
LienAlexandretta said:

There are currently 28 chapters of the manga. With episode 9 we have completed up to chapter 11 plus some content from chapters 12 and 13. So there could be enough for a second season, but the question is does Given have enough popularity for the production companies to put the $$ out for a second season?
Sep 6, 2019 6:48 PM
Feb 2012
it sounds like Yuki was already depressed
he also grew up watching how Mafuyu was abused by one of his parents
Sep 6, 2019 7:39 PM

Feb 2010
SouthRzVa said:

I still don't get the context of the fight with Mafuyu and the "would you die for me?" phrase but I only can guess that Yuki was already suicidal or at least, was going through some kind of depression that the viewer had to notice.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the flashbacks show that Mafuyu and Yuki were described to have been going through rough patches in their relationship and out of anger Mafuyu shouted "would you die for me". Those words must have held a lot of weight and most likely he asked this question as a way of testing Yuki's love for him sort of a like "do you love me enough to die for me?" sort of question. Mafuyu said those words out of anger because of their fight and in no way wanted him to actually die. I think we would have to assume that Yuki was depressed and suicidal already and we are left to assume those words probably had an effect on Yuki during the battle he was going through.

I think the significance of that flashback to those words he says are his last moments with Yuki (the argument) and how Mafuyu might even blame himself and feel this heavy weight of guilt for words he said during the fight they had. It was just a fight, he probably wasn't thinking when he was angry maybe he felt hurt or betrayed (we don't really know for sure). I think these are all natural response: to feel guilty, to feel betrayed (for Yuki to leave him), and to feel all these things so during his song he went through a lot of those emotions and part of what he expresses is his thankfulness for Yuki, how he cannot forgive himself and cannot forgive Yuki either but he wants to and he is learning to keep living on. And that he knows he isn't alone.

a more direct answer to your question though:
EarlCielSep 6, 2019 7:45 PM
Sep 6, 2019 8:49 PM
Sep 2019
This episode was a perfect climax to the anime series.
Mafuyu’s song was expected but what wasnt expected was the FEELS his vocals gave us.
Memories with Yuki were heartbreaking and cute.
Overall this very episdoe was an absolute masterpiece.
The kiss shared with uenoyama had perfect timing, short, direct but emotions conveyed.

MASTERPIECE EPISODE CANT WAIT FOR EP10 AND 11!!
Sep 6, 2019 8:57 PM
Nov 2013
phantomfandom said:
Even the guy Ritsuka bump into while rushing to buy guitar string is hot! LOL, I just can't help but mention this anime has no ugly character at all.

Before this episode I'm very skeptical about this performance, when the song play I was like wow their skills are very good, the song has nice composition, and the voice is on point, exceeding my expectation already. But when the flashback scene appear it is an emotional outburst! I didn't expect Mafuyu to lost his virginity already, in previous thread I comment on how it's possible for him to do mutual masturbation or frottage with Yuki, I guess I shouldn't underestimate his experience!

For this episode I'd like to talk about condom use preference. My interpretation is that,
literally who asked, why are you even here go watch boku no pico, sicko
Sep 6, 2019 9:10 PM
Sep 2016
wow! i loved this episode SOOO Much!! i'm really happy that they spend the time to write an actual song for mafuyu to sing!! when i was reading the manga and during the time he sang he was remembering the memories and I was dying from curiosity!! like "Damn! give me the song!! i want to know the song!!"
i'm so happy that they gave him an actual song! i loved this episode!
Sep 6, 2019 9:53 PM

Jan 2016
I still can't get over this episode...

I know a ton of people have already said something like this, but the song that Mafuyu sang was outstanding, especially with that monologue he gave throughout the song. The whole time, I felt the raw emotion he emitted when he sang, all those emotions he had for Yuki. I felt especially emotional when he screamed after the "Would you die for me?" bit and when he thought "I miss you," because I think those were we he felt really emotional.

I've already rewatched this episode a bunch of times (especially the performance), but this always seems to blow me away. Given has already taken the spot for my favourite BL and music (as in music with lyrics) anime. I'm also kinda sad that this would end in 2 weeks, and I'm kinda hoping there'll be a second season. Once this anime ends, I'm definitely gonna read the manga.

Also, I'm quite surprised that Mafuyu's voice actor, Shougo Yano, isn't in that many anime series? Especially music anime? I thought he would have been more popular because I think his voice was amazing.
Sep 6, 2019 9:57 PM
Jan 2013
I've watched this episode 3 times, which is pretty rare of me to do on anime. The reasons behind it are: the couple of mafuyu and Uenoyama finally kissed. And the song, omg, how is that even possible, no lousy animation can get in the way of what it communicates mixed with the flashback scenes. Outstanding work. I don't know what else to say, it builds up episode after episode that sad story of Mafuyu which he could finally express it thoroughly. Speechless.
Sep 6, 2019 9:57 PM
Feb 2016
Just wow. I can't get over how awesome this episode was! The song and the flashback scenes had me going! Then the Uenoyama/Mafuyu kiss was just the cherry on top! I'm sad it's ending in two episodes :(
Sep 6, 2019 10:31 PM

Jul 2012
I really am SO glad that I decided to watch this anime!
This was my favourite episode so far, it was amazing.
I LOVED that song! when the flashback hit I was on tears.
Yuki was such a nice and fun guy, it breaks my heart that he had such a tragic end.

Just two more episodes to go, what a shame. I'm gonna miss this.
Sep 6, 2019 10:40 PM

Mar 2015
THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ritsuka-chan BEST ANGELIC SMILE!
tangerine_sushiSep 6, 2019 10:52 PM
Sep 6, 2019 11:16 PM
May 2019
This episode... made me so happy. I just have no words....

Actually, I do.

Ritsuka!!!!! You go, boy! My heart leaped to my damn throat when that kiss came from out of nowhere!
Mafuyu!!!! That song. I need not say more (but the production crew really did great with that moment cutting back and forth between the live performance and the older memories. YES).
And Aki totally hit on Haruki and I'm just...

I'm happy, ya'll LOL
Sep 6, 2019 11:26 PM

Aug 2019
I've got one word: FEELS.

Sep 7, 2019 12:21 AM

Apr 2015
I'm still not over how perfect this episode was. I've cried several times reading this part of the manga, but this hit me so hard in yet another way. My favorite part of the whole song is when Mafuyu screams, cause you can hear and understand even if just a little how hurt he is and how even words can't exactly descibe his feelings.
I think is a pity they didn't include Uenoyama's pov since it'd let you understand his emotions at that moment and how it made sense for him to go and kiss Mafuyu.
Sep 7, 2019 1:12 AM

Mar 2015
why did it take me until just now to realize that the symbolism in the broken guitar strings is that Uenoyama is slowly helping Sato piece back his broken heart because of Yuki. like the guitar strings literally broke the moment Yuki died. i-
〰坂本竜馬はホモなんですよ〰
Sep 7, 2019 1:13 AM
Apr 2016
AnimeSnapShotz said:
EratiK said:

There are currently 28 chapters of the manga. With episode 9 we have completed up to chapter 11 plus some content from chapters 12 and 13. So there could be enough for a second season, but the question is does Given have enough popularity for the production companies to put the $$ out for a second season?

Given is doing well in Japan I think. It was trending on Japan twitter (along with "Fuyu no Hanashi") the day the episode aired.
Sep 7, 2019 1:13 AM

Apr 2012
AnimeSnapShotz said:
Idk, if I were a producer I'd deem it too risky. Even if you're optimisitic and say s1 will end at chapter 15, that's 13 chapters left, it's barely enough. Don't forget usually adaptations do something like two chapters an episode, so a cour needs 24 chapters, what happened in s1 is very unusual and I doubt it'll happen again. Especially if there's something like an arc ongoing in the manga. Animators like to have room of manoeuvre.
Sep 7, 2019 2:09 AM

Jul 2013
SouthRzVa said:
Man, despite his looks, Yuki really was a sweet guy.

Anyways, it was a great episode overall and although the first part was a bit cliche for my taste, the presentation really made up for it. It was indeed a fantastic performance and Mafuyu's voice actually left me feeling quite moved.

Yuki's suicide is reaaaaaally spoiler territory. If you're interested, I suggest you read the manga but to give a simple answer, their relationship wasn't really that perfect and they still fight like ordinary couples. It doesn't help that they were really young back then and had family issues.
Sep 7, 2019 2:39 AM

Sep 2018
EratiK said:
AnimeSnapShotz said:
Idk, if I were a producer I'd deem it too risky. Even if you're optimisitic and say s1 will end at chapter 15, that's 13 chapters left, it's barely enough. Don't forget usually adaptations do something like two chapters an episode, so a cour needs 24 chapters, what happened in s1 is very unusual and I doubt it'll happen again. Especially if there's something like an arc ongoing in the manga. Animators like to have room of manoeuvre.

The second season propably would focus on Haruki- Akihiko relation and Akihiko- Ugetsu, but later in manga there isn't any meaning actions about band development or anything else than them (or maybe I don't remember well) so I'm also not convinced if others chapters would be enough at this moment.

But I think there is high possibility that sequel will be aired (in undetermined future)
Sep 7, 2019 3:56 AM

Jul 2017
NOW THIS IS THE EPISODE I've been waiting for. All those emotions of healing Mafuyu's heart after his friend Yuki's aftermath of a suicide, just like the guitar string symbolism in the OP, and even post-credits last episode. Even as someone like me who is not into BL, this strikes me the same way Bloom Into You did last year, just multiply that 100 times better in simple, basic but flawless execution and skill.

Uenoyama realising ALL THIS TIME that Mafuyu has always been doing things on his own and trying to get good...being someone who is more technical than cautious. Irregardless, all feelings and emotions are prepared into the play.

Mafuyu's song...is NOT JUST powerful, but soulful AND most importantly very, very raw, all of his life's experiences with Yuki from cradle to death. Life's unfair, but that kiss MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Telling Mafuyu that Uenoyama is in love with him, and he's not lonely in his pursuit of music, and in Mafuyu's post-wording to Hiiragi, tells him of a new-found interest and love, which incites confidence and reliance in his band circle.

Post-credits reveal more about Yuuki and Mafuyu, their time together like a side story (Chapter 11.5) in the same timeline, before his untimely death. Even sex before death...yea, yes not.

What an exciting, yet phenomenal and exhilarating episode. Hanging in my breath from start to finish. It's easily a 100/10 in my book.
Sep 7, 2019 6:27 AM
Sep 2019
The song was very good and emotional. I did not really like the CGI but the song covered it up.
Sep 7, 2019 9:32 AM
Sep 2019
sammyk124 said:
Wow, this is my first time watching BL, and I'm absolutely floored.

To think Mafuyu's song just completely ripped the strings across my chest in such a way that made me cry real tears. Believe me when I say... I FELT Mafuyu's pain. Every ounce of it. I don't care if it's fictional, I don't care if it's a drawing moving, I don't care that it's through a screen. I FELT that hurt.

I could hear it in his voice, I could see it on his face, I could read it in his lyrics and I could understand it in his thoughts. That love Mafuyu had for Yuki, those moments they shared, the words they exchanged, the scent he remembered, the places he'll never forget and the feelings he kept for him, I. FELT. IT. ALL. It was so raw, so real, so vulnerable and extremely relatable. I'm still feeling emotional over how beautiful their love was, but also how it destroyed Mafuyu's heart and mind. The flashbacks were sufficient, Mafuyu's words were heart-breaking and the direction of the scene made a coherent story that inflicted massive damage to my emotions.

I was glued to everything in that scene, I was so into it that I didn't even realize the pain I felt within myself listening to him. It was such a masterpiece, I was left a crying mess. To hear Mafuyu say he can't even cry, and that he just wants to scream to relieve his suffering instantly hooked me into the scene and provoked my emotions. The power in which I could feel Mafuyu's suffering has utterly floored me and convinced me this show has the most REAL depiction of love I've ever seen. The author of this series CLEARLY knows writing and understands love on a higher level than most writers.

That kiss from Uenoyama, it was so well-done and didn't feel wrong or forced or overwhelming or anything, it was so natural and passionate. Their relationship is going to be SUCH a pleasure to watch, I'm already crying on the inside thinking about its beauty. I NEED a moment. Brilliant story-telling, directing, composing and character development this episode. Need to emotionally prepare myself for next week's episode.

My first time watching BL too and damn this episode was the perfect climax considering all the buildup. THAT KISS that wasnt forceful yet so natural and passionate hit me hard. I cant wait to know more about mafuyu and yuki.
The first time i heard mafuyu sing acapella in that “lalala” scene i cringed, but i guess this episode really proved how special he was. I FELT THE EMOTIONS.
Kudos to whoever was the singer/voice actor for Mafuyu
Sep 7, 2019 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
I kept chanting while driving home: i'm ready for the song. Boy, I was not ready. I cried a whole lot, incredible song. From the moment he started singing I was feeling it. That scream after we hear what he last said to yuki? I felt that. His whole song made me see how much guilt he had, and how much more things he wanted to say to his past lover. I didn't mind the Cg, it looked cool? must be because of the colors. It reminded me a lot of vocaloid somehow. I now understand why Given was trending in Japan.I have rewatched the episode many times and the feels don't leave.

Best gay romance of the year hands down. I am so damn happy that Given is an anime. I love the manga but seeing it all animated is a different experience. I really want a second season, that second song Mafuyu sang in the CAC looked sick in manga version. I am still crying while typing this, but i am so happy that Mafuyu wants to forgive both Yuki and himself..... i am still shocked. I love Yuri on Ice, and I love No.6, but Given is on a whole another level.
Sep 7, 2019 12:11 PM

Oct 2013
was that expecting that to be that good! This anime is so good at building things up, and finally when he SANG, my god !! I really hope they make a second season and continue this
Sep 7, 2019 12:50 PM

Mar 2018
This was already incredibly powerful and emotional in the manga but this was even better because of the song. To actually hear it, all the pain and loss being screamed out. Great episode!
Sep 7, 2019 12:55 PM

Mar 2018
m0llerz said:
was that expecting that to be that good! This anime is so good at building things up, and finally when he SANG, my god !! I really hope they make a second season and continue this

Yes, that would be wonderful. Also, there is still enough material for a second season.

I wish I would know when the next manga volume will be released. I binge-read all five volumes that have been available so far but I want more.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» I'm a straight guy, can I watch it?

removed-user - Oct 29, 2023

36 by NekoCats »»
Mar 2, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Given Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tubby - Jul 18, 2019

113 by Mak_and_Cheese »»
Feb 17, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Given Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Gardevoir101 - Sep 19, 2019

133 by Kildzoo25 »»
Feb 10, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Given Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tubby - Jul 25, 2019

85 by gorkoo »»
Jan 23, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Given Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gardevoir101 - Sep 12, 2019

78 by fealtyy »»
Dec 16, 2023 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.