Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 30, 2019 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
The whole of Ishtar familia is going on wr with a single highest level adventurer from Freya familia? Just how strong is Freya familia,
Also it seems Freya is just playin around the whole of Orario on her palm.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 30, 2019 1:37 PM

Jul 2017
well it ain't DanMachi if Bell doesn't get tossed around and beaten up lmao, did the show forget he basically one shotted that other guy during the war arc? Now all we need is for Bell to forgive toad lady for whatever reason maybe he has a jesus-complex idk, and then we come full circle

but damn that Ishtar family though

on a side note, the fight itself wasn't that badly animated, glad to see J.C hasn't completely gone to shit

neonie said:
Man they left out so much stuff this episode in regards to Mikoto, it's actually kind of disappointing. This episode felt super rushed to me as a result. They didn't go over how her god taught her Ninja training before this. They didn't show her escaping from her cell having to make make-shift clothes and finally donning the ninja mask. They didn't show her finding the hestia knife and explaining that her ability worked on it, because white crow tells her where allies are, while black crow tells her where enemies are, and she realized that bells knife was an ally because it was a living weapon, and maybe most egregious of all, HER FUCKING CROW ABILITIES AREN'T ACTIVE ABILITIES, THEY ARE PASSIVES. WHY THE HELL DOES IT SHOW HER CASTING A PASSIVE DETECTION ABILITY?!

This whole arc is supposed to be a huge character development and information arc for Mikoto, and they are skipping all of the parts that are relevant to Mikoto...

yea I was wondering how she got out, thought Haruhime was the one who let her out lol
Aug 30, 2019 2:02 PM

Nov 2014
Really nice episode. Good use of music and that first fight looked great. I just wish Bell wasn't so useless.
Aug 30, 2019 2:11 PM

Feb 2016
The pacing is still garbage, everything feels so slow and diluted.
Aug 30, 2019 2:18 PM

Mar 2017
Woooow, the Ishtar Familia is messed up!

I was scared for Bell wen he woke up in that toad woman's dungeon... thank god for Haruhime. I still have faith in Bell that he'll come back and save her.
Aug 30, 2019 2:28 PM

Feb 2014
I'm surprised that no one is talking more about the animation quality of Bell's short fight against Aisha. I thought it looked really good. =)

That aside, Bell really suffered in this episode. Losing to a powered-up Aisha is one thing, but the toad amazon took him for herself and tortured him briefly before Haruhime was able to rescue him in time.

However, Aisha was able to find them again in the streets of the pleasure quarter and she put Bell on the spot. Her own flashback of her doing something wrong got her a trip of hell, first getting beat half to death by the toad amazon, then Ishtar charmed her which looks more close to a rape scene if you ask me. Damn... =/

Bell simply couldn't muster any response back and looks to be giving up completely. In doing so means that Haruhime will be killed as a sacrifice and Ishtar's familia will go into a full-scale war against Freya's familia. All I'm hoping for is someone can get some sense into Bell's head and restore his resolve in saving Haruhime and, hopefully, he'll beat Aisha this time. Hopefully...
Aug 30, 2019 3:31 PM
Jan 2009
I don't understand the Gods' powers. We're told earlier that they have to give up their powers to live among mortals, keeping only their ability to read/level-up their familia. This is consistent with what we see in the first season. Essentially they're figureheads more than real powerhouses, with a mortal often being the actual leader of the family.

Then, in season 2 we see Freya using some type of scrying powers, Ishtar using mind control, Hestia goes full god-mode in front of a huge crowd of people...clearly they still have their powers and can use them at will.
Aug 30, 2019 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
It'll be pretty great when Bell stops sleepwalking.
Aug 30, 2019 3:59 PM

Jun 2017
Wow at Bell almost getting reverse mind broken :D.
Aug 30, 2019 4:27 PM

Jul 2017
Fuck... i feel bad for Haruhime this episode.. She is just being used for the Ishtar Familia's own benefit and that pisses me off. I hope they won't succeed in sacrificing her. But for that... Bell, you need to man up and grow some big balls of steel dude, you have to save that Renard or you will regret it. Looking forward to see how his mentality will change from here on. Can't wait to see the showdown that is about to begin.
Aug 30, 2019 4:29 PM
Aug 2019
This episode reveals the dark side of the Ishtar familia, Phryne’s disturbing fetish to “devour” men, Aisha being beaten and under Ishtar’s charm to forever serve her, and the use of the killing stone to sacrifice Haruhime’s soul so the familia has a tactical advantage for fighting Freya’s familia. Aisha then trying to break down Bell spirit by calling him a coward which did make me mad and sad for the poor boy. Based on how distracted and slow Bell is running away from the amazons, I’m guessing he’s gonna get captured again.

So the episode in general has some very bad pacing. Talking about the killing stone and Haruhime’s sacrifice for more than half the episode, the rest was just filler. The episode got pretty boring after the fight in the dungeon and Bell escaping from Phyrne’s sex dungeon. Like the previous episode the story is getting much more serious as Ishtar is declaring war on Freya. If the Ishtar familia succeeds on taking on the most powerful familia then the rest of the other familias will also be in danger. Who is that Male Renard? Why is he looking for Bell? We also haven’t seen how Freya is reacting to this, From season one she was very observant of where and what Bell is doing, I’m guessing she’s knows what Ishtar is up to.

I think after this episode it’s gonna get more intense as we close in on the night of the ritual.

I’d give this episode a 2 out of 5. Again the writers need to work on that sense of pacing, but the fight in the dungeon and how dark the episode is are my favorite parts.
Maverick273Aug 30, 2019 4:34 PM
Aug 30, 2019 4:42 PM

Nov 2011
I freaking like Aisha. She's been through some shit but she's also giving Bell the freaking Wake up call he needs. MAN THE F UP BRO!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 30, 2019 5:14 PM
Mar 2017
This episode was revealing, the dark destiny that the Ishtar family has prepared for poor Haruhime.

At another point, Frine personally disgusts me, I swear that I was about to throw up every time she appears, the damn frog almost devours the innocent Bell, when she said no one knew her torture room i lost hope, but Fortunately Haruhime arrives on time, it was very tender how she comforted the frightened Bell, I am very happy that Haruhime helped him and Mikoto.
I already suspected that Haruhime knew something about her role in the Ishtar family, when she mentioned that she was resigned and then when Takemikazuchi talks about the stone of death and its use, everything was very clear, Haruhime will be sacrificed to empower the stone and so Ishtar could have the power to defeat Freya.
Aisha's cruel words aroused Bell's fury upon hearing that Haruhime will die in exchange for power for the Ishtar family, but then Aisha demoralizes Bell by telling him that he is a coward by not trying to rescue Haruhime.
Aisha's backstory was sad at some point, after she destroyed the stone she was brutally punished by Frine and Ishtar.

In the end Mikoto flees with Bell while they are chased by the Amazons and Bell looks bad to be unable to help Haruhime, but I assume that someone will motivated Bell to put on his pants and rush to save the adorable renard.
Aug 30, 2019 5:25 PM

Oct 2012
Hmmm, this arc really feels like dragging... and this was already a second time he could have snatched her away.

Dunno how everyone else feels about it but if not for Haruhime herself, everything that's happening in the last 3 episodes feels extremely boring.. Even worse - we already know she'll join their family eventually so everything in between is just needless fluff... and I say needless because the story moves nowhere, they are just getting another sidekick. The important one here is Freya and we all know it.

Also, that renard soul thing was pretty ridiculous as the one who wrote the plot obviously didn't thought out all the consequence of intrudocing such omnipotent levelboosting stone in the story and what would that mean for the world. Literally every renard would be hunted and the first moment there was a chance someone would try to steal her (those shackles are really the last problem here). And don't let me start about her being a prostitute on top of that... surely, if you have such omnipotent weapon you would try to limit access of others to it not trying to sell her regularly, increasing the danger someone would break her or even kill her (if not stealing her that is).
Aug 30, 2019 5:27 PM

Apr 2010
Japan only knows how to make rapey villains. zzz/10
Aug 30, 2019 5:58 PM
Jan 2019
Good episode Now the power of Haruhime and that of the stone of death is known. Goddess Ishtar is evil, she only sees her family members as tools to fulfill her own selfish desires. "Goddess of love" ?, To hell with that title.
How helpless I felt when I heard the words Aisha said to Bell, poor boy, but I know that he will return for Haruhime, and that Aisha will eventually join them. Haruhime does not deserve such a destiny, that smile deserves to be protected: 'v.
The war between families is inevitable. It would be great to see the Hestia, Take, and Freya family against the goddess Ishtar, and have their family dissolved once and for all.

Ps: Fuck! The commander of the Ishtar family is truly disgusting. I screamed in disgust when she licked Bell's face, LOL.
Aug 30, 2019 6:15 PM
Sep 2016
Mich666 said:
Hmmm, this arc really feels like dragging... and this was already a second time he could have snatched her away.

Dunno how everyone else feels about it but if not for Haruhime herself, everything that's happening in the last 3 episodes feels extremely boring.. Even worse - we already know she'll join their family eventually so everything in between is just needless fluff... and I say needless because the story moves nowhere, they are just getting another sidekick. The important one here is Freya and we all know it.

Also, that renard soul thing was pretty ridiculous as the one who wrote the plot obviously didn't thought out all the consequence of intrudocing such omnipotent levelboosting stone in the story and what would that mean for the world. Literally every renard would be hunted and the first moment there was a chance someone would try to steal her (those shackles are really the last problem here). And don't let me start about her being a prostitute on top of that... surely, if you have such omnipotent weapon you would try to limit access of others to it not trying to sell her regularly, increasing the danger someone would break her or even kill her (if not stealing her that is).

The only renard or adventurer with a level boost magic is Haruhime. Also, the fact that Haruhime has that magic is a secret. Harming or stealing a prostitute from Ishtar Familia? You need to be stupid to try it lol.
Aug 30, 2019 6:23 PM
Aug 2016
amf85 said:
I don't understand the Gods' powers. We're told earlier that they have to give up their powers to live among mortals, keeping only their ability to read/level-up their familia. This is consistent with what we see in the first season. Essentially they're figureheads more than real powerhouses, with a mortal often being the actual leader of the family.

Then, in season 2 we see Freya using some type of scrying powers, Ishtar using mind control, Hestia goes full god-mode in front of a huge crowd of people...clearly they still have their powers and can use them at will.

The rules is the gods forbidden to use their divine power and what Freya and Ishtar did wasn't their divine power. it's basically their trait both of them is goddess of beauty and

it's like in the real world when there's a beauty that manage to charm and manipulate others people into doing whatever she wants. only in Freya and Ishtar's cases both of them are goddess of beauty and their natural charm is too extreme they basically can hypnotize other with their charm to the point poeple losing their mind
Aug 30, 2019 6:24 PM

Dec 2014
Just watching the toad woman is traumatizing. Bell escaped a fate worse than death.
Aug 30, 2019 6:28 PM
Nov 2017
I have no idea how this episode felt both rushed and diluted at the same time
Aug 30, 2019 7:21 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Wow. Aisa-san really hurt Bell feelings by saying that he's not man enough to rescue Haruhime. She basically called him a scared little brat. She not wrong because at the end of the day he's just a naive little boy who wants to be an adventurer. Bell still sucks at hand to hand combat.
Aug 30, 2019 7:38 PM

May 2018
Can someone spoil me what is Ishtar grudge against Freya? To go to this length.
Aug 30, 2019 8:14 PM
Nov 2018
I never thought I'd see the word "prostitute" in an anime. And here they are laying it on in a thick layer. Even naming the next episode War Prostitutes.

If they are such great warriors, why would they be prostitutes? When every other warrior house can make money through the dungeon or other activities? Oh, but prostitution is EXCITING for the viewers, I guess.

And despite being more than a dozen prostitutes, they are not the only ones in this town. No, aside from them there is an entire neighborhood.

Kidnapping visitors that come to the brothel district. No problem! Surely that won't scare anyone away. Neither will running through the town outside of the brothel district, with swords drawn, chasing the visitors.

But who cares. Prostitutes are sexy, and prostitutes with swords is a cool concept, right?

I remember when this show used to be about the dungeon. And leveling up to match the lady of the main character's dreams. As in the title.
Aug 30, 2019 8:29 PM
Jan 2016
Intense episode!

Thanks Haruhime, you saved bell from the hell! That toad woman is disgusting!

Bell wanted to help Haruhime, but he dont want to start a war against Ishtar family, poor Bell entered in blank mode after Aisha telling him the truth! But i suspect that Aisha really wanted Bell to try save Haruhime, her attitude was strange!

Hope Bell give Haruhime an happy ending to pay back from her save against toad!
Aug 30, 2019 8:52 PM

Mar 2018
Yeah go flame Bell

The Ishtar family is right out crazy I'd say.. Especially that Toad.. Freakin S

Some things didn't really make sense to me lol

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 30, 2019 9:20 PM

Aug 2016
I have somewhat of a guilty pleasure for shows like these, but I honestly can't bear protagonists like him; not only they are really idiotic (She is going to be sacrificed... does that mean she's gonna DIE?!?!?!), they're also childish.
Aug 31, 2019 12:01 AM
Oct 2007
Aisha's flashback story seems weak. I'm not even sure what's the point of that story tbh. To recap;
- Aisha hated (or rather jealous) Haruhime because she tried to get close/do something for her but she always look lifeless (given up on life)?
- Because of that she decided to vent her frustration by destroying something precious from the family.
- Then she got punished by both the commander and her goddess cruelly so that she can never disobey again.

My guess is she couldn't save Haruhime in any other way right from the start so she's kind of looking for an guy who could?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2019 12:50 AM

Apr 2015
That toad is disgusting as fuck, this is going to haunt my dreams, it's nightmare fuel...

Hope Haruhime gets saved next week!
Aug 31, 2019 1:35 AM

Aug 2013
Is this like the year of the rape fetish or something? Goblin Slayer, SAO, now DanMachi S2? Like...come on now. Though I have to admit, it's not often that you see female antagonists being the aggressors. Especially with that toad bitch and Ishtar. Gotta say though...can't we just have Freya vs Ishtar and they kill each other off?
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2019 8:34 AM
Mar 2011
The further the worse.
Brothel sluts familia are manifestation of idiocy. "lets kidnap whitehaired aligophrene while his plot armor are on cooldown!" "oh, w8 sistas, WE LOST HIM IN OUR OWN HOMEBASE! I wonder where he can go?"
It wins most unwatchable anime prize from fsn\apocrypha (pretty good movie if u skip all storyline and watch only battles, here are even action scenes are crap).

Foxslut drama is ridiculous. I mean ishtar-whore are not respected even amongs her own familia, just provoke her to wargame, promise princess-toadstull she becomes a pimp and - tada - got an ez win. Why do they do things in hard and painful for watcher\reader manner?
Aug 31, 2019 10:31 AM

Sep 2014
Anyone would be traumatized after seeing that freaking toad "woman" poor Bell.

Aisha really has a soft spot for Haruhime and she's right, Bell needs to man the fuck up already.

Oh well only a matter of time until Haruhime is saved =w= and Ishtar familia likely gets owned.
Aug 31, 2019 10:35 AM
Aug 2019
Gorochu said:
Can someone spoil me what is Ishtar grudge against Freya? To go to this length.

The Freya familia is the top familia of Orario, Freya is technically the top god of the lower world with Loki below her. Both Freya and Ishtar are pretty similar given that they’re both hot goddesses and can charm any person so she sees her as a rival. Ishtar’s is jealous how much better she is and willing to dethrone her by any means, even if it means playing dirty. Freya does have high level members on her side even the only level 7 in Orario. Which would explain why Ishtar plans to use the killing stone so her familia has an advantage against Freya’s adventurers.
Aug 31, 2019 12:02 PM

Sep 2014
I won't say that it was right what Aisha say to encourage Bell, but nor deny it. Actually Bell now have take responsibility for his action which affect not only Hestia & Bell, but now aswell Mikoto, Welf and Lili. They just finished war beetween Apollo and he getting now involved again in war (Ishtar & Freya) and even if he had boosted hope due to way to rescue Haruhime, he get into shit which only complicated stuff. Actually Ishar famillia seems like big player in Orario and logically 5-man crew can't beat them, especially if disgusting Toad is ultra strong as tales says and Aisha told him that he's only cowardly kid (well, she's young kid so kinda true). Without any strategy or discusion what to do beetween Hestia familia he can't just take good decision in place what he was (when Aisha give the harash speech). Even thier familia said him before in previous epiosde that no rush into things, now he have to take rush decision... and he just broke... broke under pression which I had.
Even if Toad didn't broke him before he at the end broke himself under pression he had.

Tho Bell is dense.
Aug 31, 2019 12:19 PM
Mar 2015
Bel and Mikoto captured and escaped,but now haruhime is to be sacrificed to make a weapon against the Freya familia
Aug 31, 2019 1:15 PM
Apr 2018
this shit was heavy af...a phenomenal episode holy shit it was so good....and as sorry as i am to say this i dont care about the global poverty,wars nor amazon fires,hell i dont give a shit about isis anymore as long as the wretched fuck mess of vomit toad dies the most horrid death imaginable
Aug 31, 2019 1:40 PM
Jun 2012
Does Bell ever get better as a character? It feels like he's been the weakling that needs saving for the entirety of this series. He'll show some form of strength and growth, only to get smacked around or just lack any confidence to make a decision once the next conflict arises. It feels like he hasn't gotten any better at anything other than fighting monsters.....
Aug 31, 2019 1:53 PM
Apr 2016
this episode is so bad and dumb, all the interesting key plots were replaced by cheap talking and bell's brain freezing without reason
Aug 31, 2019 3:02 PM

Dec 2016
Hegar said:
I never thought I'd see the word "prostitute" in an anime. And here they are laying it on in a thick layer. Even naming the next episode War Prostitutes.

If they are such great warriors, why would they be prostitutes? When every other warrior house can make money through the dungeon or other activities? Oh, but prostitution is EXCITING for the viewers, I guess.

And despite being more than a dozen prostitutes, they are not the only ones in this town. No, aside from them there is an entire neighborhood.

Kidnapping visitors that come to the brothel district. No problem! Surely that won't scare anyone away. Neither will running through the town outside of the brothel district, with swords drawn, chasing the visitors.

But who cares. Prostitutes are sexy, and prostitutes with swords is a cool concept, right?

I remember when this show used to be about the dungeon. And leveling up to match the lady of the main character's dreams. As in the title.

I must say this, in some ways you aren't wrong but still you see just one side.

Some people just love sex and there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to work as prostitute, stripper, etc. only wrong side is that this job is illegal therefore often abused.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 31, 2019 4:36 PM
Nov 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:

Some people just love sex and there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to work as prostitute, stripper, etc. only wrong side is that this job is illegal therefore often abused.

"There's literally nothing wrong with working as a prostitute" - You see my comment and you put it in a box, to which the response prescribed by leftist doctrine is "there's nothing wrong with working as...." Starting over. There's nothing wrong with going to the bathroom either. But there is a reason why shows don't show the main character sitting on a toilet. As for prostitutes it is hinted at for fun in anime, like some laughing girls blowing kisses at the main character as he walks into town, but here they are laying it on thick for no other reason than sexual titillation. As I already said, it is ridiculous that one of the most powerful houses would be working as prostitutes, a job almost every woman would be disgusted by. Whether it is "literally" (misuse of the word) not wrong or not. It is laughable - "literally" laughable - that such powerful warriors would still get money by spreading their legs or perform oral sex for the townfolk who come knocking on their doors. If you don't understand my comment on this, then you don't understand sex. I recommend having it, it brings perspective.

These powerful warriors would be fighting in the dungeon, killing monsters and get money for it, like everyone else. No need to dirty themselves and get nightmares for life. But noo, the writers needed some sex, lots of sex, to keep the viewers interested. Absent real sex scenes, this is what they can do instead.

Next: Powerful gods sweeping the floors and cleaning lavatories for gold.
Aug 31, 2019 5:16 PM

Aug 2018
Almost ''eaten'' by Jabba the Hutt. OOF
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Aug 31, 2019 5:34 PM

Dec 2016
Hegar said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

"There's literally nothing wrong with working as a prostitute" - You see my comment and you put it in a box, to which the response prescribed by leftist doctrine is "there's nothing wrong with working as...." Starting over. There's nothing wrong with going to the bathroom either. But there is a reason why shows don't show the main character sitting on a toilet. As for prostitutes it is hinted at for fun in anime, like some laughing girls blowing kisses at the main character as he walks into town, but here they are laying it on thick for no other reason than sexual titillation. As I already said, it is ridiculous that one of the most powerful houses would be working as prostitutes, a job almost every woman would be disgusted by. Whether it is "literally" (misuse of the word) not wrong or not. It is laughable - "literally" laughable - that such powerful warriors would still get money by spreading their legs or perform oral sex for the townfolk who come knocking on their doors. If you don't understand my comment on this, then you don't understand sex. I recommend having it, it brings perspective.

These powerful warriors would be fighting in the dungeon, killing monsters and get money for it, like everyone else. No need to dirty themselves and get nightmares for life. But noo, the writers needed some sex, lots of sex, to keep the viewers interested. Absent real sex scenes, this is what they can do instead.

that's why I said "in some ways you aren't wrong" in anime they were show because "prostitutes are sexy, and prostitutes with swords are a cool concept".

and you will be surprised but there are women who likes giving blowjobs, in the same way that there are people who like to "eat ass" or "eat pussy", I was honestly really surprised at first when one girl told me that she likes to give blojob to her boyfriend. So who am I to judge?

"These powerful warriors would be fighting in the dungeon, killing monsters and get money for it, like everyone else. No need to dirty themselves and get nightmares for life." ok this is funny, because fighting in the dungeon and killing MONSTERS also can be interpreted the same way, do you remember how we met Lili?, do you really think she was the only one?

"powerful warriors would still get money by spreading their legs" well there is something called BDSM when these powerful warriors can be dominant side where they humiliate others (for money).
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Aug 31, 2019 5:38 PM

Dec 2016
Hegar said:

I can even imagine a god like that
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Aug 31, 2019 7:06 PM

Aug 2013
Bell turned into shinji...

Maybe this is all a result of him not actually being inside a dungeon. wtf
I have a feeling the season will end with this arc.

Ack this season started off so hot
Aug 31, 2019 7:09 PM

Aug 2013
guizo- said:
bruh why couldn't the mangaka make the "toad" chick super thicc instead of Jabba. I don't get it, since it'd be the perfect balance to the athletic type amazons.
Aug 31, 2019 8:14 PM

Feb 2015
Man, this is so ridiculous. On all fronts, emotion, drama, pace, music. Good lord. This can't end fast enough.
Sep 1, 2019 2:14 AM

Dec 2016
SolarPioneer said:
guizo- said:
bruh why couldn't the mangaka make the "toad" chick super thicc instead of Jabba. I don't get it, since it'd be the perfect balance to the athletic type amazons.

because he most likely wanted to dehumanise her as much as possible so there wouldn't be comment like "So hot", "I wouldn't run away" etc. unfortunately, there are still people who thinks that "men being raped" is still consider "surprise sex".
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Sep 1, 2019 4:37 AM

Oct 2008
oh really!? Aisha is gonna sacrifice Haruhime!? but it looks like she cares about her...hmmm quite reluctant about that...
looks like Bell needs a power boost again and make this war hype again!
5/5.

Sep 1, 2019 4:59 AM

Apr 2018
Bell almost got raped omg. That toad also looks straight out of One Piece lmao.
Sep 1, 2019 5:41 AM

Jul 2014
Fuck you, Omori, for coming up with such a repulsive, disgusting charcter in both personality and appearance and for making her important.

Also, it's all well and good worrying about Haruhime in all of this, but I'd worry more about the entire Ishtar familia potentially having access to the ability to boost their levels.

And oh great, Bell is "broken" for a bit, even though we all know he's going to try and save Haruhime in the end anyway. It's just wasting time to even have him "broken" by this.
AtavisticSep 1, 2019 5:46 AM
Sep 1, 2019 6:18 AM

Jan 2018
that fucking toad is a true ugly bastard. goddamn I'm gonna be mentally scarred if I was bell.

looks like she wants to give haruhime to him though but he looks too weak for it for now
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2019

116 by Donkunsan »»
Feb 27, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

188 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

121 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

167 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

125 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.