Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2019 1:06 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interesting world building with that little info dump. But the main concern is how Asta will be "judged'. I don't feel good about this...
Aug 16, 2019 1:20 PM

Oct 2017
Good chapter. I liked that we got a little bit of information about other kingdoms.

I’m curious about the guy at the end of the chapter too.
Aug 16, 2019 1:24 PM

Sep 2007
FINALLY !
After more than four years, we know about the others kingdoms !
Aug 16, 2019 2:07 PM

Oct 2017
It's nice to to get information about the other kingdoms. I have a theory that Jack is actually from another Kingdom (at the time it was either Diamond or Spade) partially because of how he was one of the few captains not possessed by an elf (Nozel and the Vermillion's being royals and Yami being completely foreign to Clover) and because of how much taller he is than the majority of characters in the series. I'm interested in our new "judge/balance" magic character and it's always nice to see Sekke accidentally stumbling into finding praise.
Aug 16, 2019 6:24 PM
Apr 2014
oof Asta really can't catch a break
Aug 16, 2019 8:11 PM
Oct 2017
The names of the kingdoms seem a little cliche to me but I suppose I should’ve seen that coming when the Diamond Kingdom was first introduced. But, eh I’ll play along. It looks like we’re leading into a political story line to defend Asta. Then it’s a hundred plus chapters of making alliances with other kingdoms, civil war over the alliance, kingdom war, and then all kingdoms make up their differences to bring war on the demons. Just my prediction.
Aug 16, 2019 9:23 PM

Mar 2015
asta just never can catch a break.. XDXDXD
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 17, 2019 11:56 AM

Jun 2014
With this introduction of the other kingdoms it seems like we'll finally get to see more of the Black Clover world in future arcs.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 17, 2019 6:10 PM

Mar 2015
Poor asta... I really hope they don’t make him look like an enemy to the kingdom
Aug 18, 2019 12:24 AM
Nov 2018
tema-chama said:
Poor asta... I really hope they don’t make him look like an enemy to the kingdom

Honestly I would consider it very unlikely given how many friends have Asta with the people and not, obviously the process will be all for the benefit of the real interests.

It is more likely that the process will serve to better understand the role of the Kira family, but I do not exclude that it can be resolved with a stalemate (eg there is a compromise to have Asta perform its functions as long as it takes care of the demon or trivially the type of scale will change opinion about him).
Aug 18, 2019 2:29 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Are we gonna have a political arc in BC? It'd be kinda cool to see our favorite nobles actually acting like nobles. We have faction inside and outside the Clover kingdom. Some good foreshadowing for the future. Is the king finallly warming to peaseants? I've never really hated Sekke but why did you have to save that king?!

I'm sure Asta will be fine (main character and all) but Yami was super savage towards him xD
Aug 18, 2019 3:04 PM

Feb 2017
Finally we get more info on the other kingdoms. Hopefully we get to see them later in the future!
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Aug 20, 2019 7:07 PM

Feb 2008
He says he'll judge him but he probably can't even touch him. If you notice on Yami's scale, Asta is at the very bottom, the same level as the devil. Basically in the face of magic, they are all merely human, but fully transformed, hes a god.

So a demon with the power of words
a demon with anti magic
i would wager there are other demons with dominion over various things
Aug 23, 2019 12:17 PM
Mar 2015
They come home to find idiots running the country
Nov 23, 2019 12:19 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This is the kind of worldbuilding that appealed to me. The sole reason that had me start reading this Manga and watch the Anime is the potential the cover of the story gave off. Magic you say? It ain't a story about magic if it doesn't deal with different abilities, races, creatures, worlds and such. Essential triggers for spectacular world-building. We need more of this. It's what puts One Piece ahead of a lot of other great Manga.

This new dude is giving me CP0 vibes as if there was a magic squad in the shadows that only operate on certain situations.

I can't believe Sekke is going to take credit for most of what happened, sort of like some people think William is the one who saved the country.
I'm very excited about this congress, I'm expecting some game-changer decision to take place and important figures to appear, sort of like we got from the Level arc in One Piece.
Mar 25, 2020 6:33 PM

Aug 2018
Wut? I don't think, Anything happen would be bad against him.
Jul 16, 2022 6:19 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
Damn, even the nobles don't like the king.

He's got the devil's luck, this dude will not die.
Sep 7, 2023 6:40 PM
Oct 2020
Who's this guy? Where's he when all this crazy stuff was going on. The king could've died so many times

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Yesterday

2 by IzanaSolos »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Yesterday

4 by JAstaRoth »»
Yesterday, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.