Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 3, 2020 7:48 AM

Aug 2020
Por mais que algumas cenas sejam previsíveis e o enredo não seja muita coisa, toda a ação e movimentação fluida está compensando muito, impressionado pela consistência em tantos episódios consecutivos.

Em relação a primeira metade, essa está muito melhor, parece que o anime finalmente se encontrou e está seguindo isso de forma bem sólida.

A diversidade de personalidades é maravilhosa, Inosuke e Tanjirou formam uma dupla muito cativante e tem feito a minha experiência cada vez mais positiva.

É claro que o Zenitsu seria salvo por um dos Hashira, mas eu não queria que fosse a Shinobu, gostaria de ver ela lutando no lugar do Giyuu, mas tudo bem.

Faz sentido a habilidade do Tomioka ser semelhante a habilidade do Tanjirou, provavelmente foram treinados pela mesma pessoa. Uma informação interessante a se obter, mas ainda queria a Shinobu no lugar dele. >:(

E falando em Hashira: Caramba, um ataque foi o suficiente? Eu achei que um Kizuki daria mais trabalho! Ou ele não era um Kizuki? Espero que sim, mas me pergunto como eles vão construir a progressão do Tanjirou até chegar a esse ponto, pelo visto ainda falta muito para ele enfrentar o Muzan.

Obs. Inosuke best waifu!

//

As much as some scenes are predictable and the plot is not much, all the action and fluid movement is paying off, impressed by the consistency in so many consecutive episodes.

Regarding the first half, this one is much better, it seems that the anime has finally found itself and is following it very solidly.

The diversity of personalities is wonderful, Inosuke and Tanjirou are a very captivating pair and have made my experience more and more positive.

Of course, Zenitsu would be saved by one of the Hashira, but I didn't want it to be Shinobu, I would like to see her fighting in the place of Giyuu, but that's okay.

It makes sense that Tomioka's ability is similar to Tanjirou's ability, they were probably trained by the same person. Interesting information to obtain, but I still wanted Shinobu in his place. >:(

And speaking of Hashira: Damn, was one attack enough? I thought a Kizuki would be more work! Or was he not a Kizuki? I hope so, but I wonder how they will build Tanjirou's progression until he reaches that point, apparently he still has a long way to go to face Muzan.

Obs. Inosuke best girl!

(Sorry for baka english)
Unlimited Rulebook, boku wa kimegao de sou itta.
Sep 5, 2020 11:57 AM

May 2016
Inosuke nearly getting his head crushed into a pulp after being thrown against multiple trees in his injured state as he desperately fought for survival to fulfill his wordless promise towards Tanjiro was very tough to watch even if Giyu was obviously gonna arrive at the last second somehow. I'm just glad that he's out of danger now and the same goes for Zenitsu.

Tanjiro on the other hand is screwed... That kid's definitely one of the 12 Kizuki since he's the only one in his family with his eye covered and his dad didn't really give out that deadly vibe. It looks like it's a very good time for Nezuko to decide to pop out and help!

Sep 19, 2020 1:56 AM

Jun 2020
yes where is nezuko why didn’t tanjirou let her out of the box yet!!!!

so glad that shinobu & giyu have joined them

omg going into episode 19 right after this i have SKY HIGH EXPECTATIONS LET’S GO

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 19, 2020 4:09 PM

Mar 2010
That OOps in the end was funny asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 30, 2020 11:38 PM
Oct 2020
Wow just when you think it's all over for Zenitsu & Inosuke the Hashiras come into save the day. I've got a feeling that the bigger demon (the dad) was not the blood moon since he was so easily defeated. Tanjirou is probably fighting the real one. Speaking of Tanjirou it seems like his sword just broke and he is going to be in a world of trouble. I wonder whats going to happen next and how they are all going to get out of this mess.
Dec 25, 2020 12:07 AM

Oct 2013
lol the part where the random guy came out of nowhere was hilarious, I was like I guess this is the part where they are going to show us how powerful this new villain is and that is exactly the case.

It was a decent episode, nice to see these new cast I was wondering when they would make a appearance.

I don't like this main character or don't find him interesting, he is too righteous imo when he starts blabbering about how these things are bad I just roll my eyes.
Dec 27, 2020 12:48 AM

Dec 2020
these cliffhangers are annoying
"give up on your dream and die" -levi ackermann
Jan 2, 2021 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
Those spider demons really are next level, being able to break those special-forged blades. Good job Inosuke for hanging in there against that absolute beast of a monster.

Mar 18, 2021 9:10 AM

Jan 2011
welp that Hashira d have been helpful much earlier, llike he could ve easily saved many of these demon hunters
Apr 7, 2021 8:52 AM

Feb 2019
Whats with all these swords breaking? Aren't they supposed to be almost indestructible in a straight-on hit?

I like the OST, it's getting more and more intense.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 3, 2021 10:57 AM
Jan 2016
They totally cheaped out on newbie swords, right? Everything is snapping in this episode and not cutting anything except for Hashira guy's sword.
May 7, 2021 2:54 AM

Apr 2013
Did they really just use some random demon slayer to hype up the Doflamingo-copycat bloodmoon dude? How cheap was that lol
May 7, 2021 5:03 AM

Oct 2019
Zenitsu, and now Inosuke. Damn I'm realizing I really do care about these guys. They've developed them quite nicely.
May 10, 2021 7:04 AM
Apr 2021
Stay Strong INOSUKE! And use your damn head!
May 13, 2021 3:36 PM
May 2012
Samoan said:
shane_nichols said:
Omg that Inoskue fight Draaaaaaaaged. Easily the most boring fight I've seen so far. He just fuckin loses and then the random demon slayer conveniently shows up out of nowhere and kills it. And wtf was the point of wasting screen time just to watch a nobody get sliced into cubes lmao.
it wasn't a waste of time they show us the power of that demon

Yeah, in the laziest and dumbest way possible lmao.
May 20, 2021 3:35 AM
Mar 2020
WHAT AN ENDING! The transition from the sword snap to the ED was so well done
Jun 4, 2021 10:36 PM
Mar 2021
Good episode. We see Inosuke fighting against that creepy demon. He managed to hold his own, though the demon was too strong for him. His swords are broken. Good thing Giyuu was there to save him. The way he sliced that creepy demon, he's just too strong. I want to see more of him. Speaking of getting sliced, I felt bad for that random demon slayer that got sliced.

That ending... Tanjiro's sword is broken. Wonder how he will fight from now on. We never saw Nezuko in this episode.
Jun 7, 2021 12:56 AM
Mar 2021
Good episode. We see Inosuke fighting against that creepy demon. He managed to hold his own, though the demon was too strong for him. His swords are broken. Good thing Giyuu was there to save him. The way he sliced that creepy demon, he's just too strong. I want to see more of him. Speaking of getting sliced, I felt bad for that random demon slayer that got sliced.

That ending... Tanjiro's sword is broken. Wonder how he will fight from now on. We never saw Nezuko in this episode.
Jun 11, 2021 10:22 AM
Mar 2021
Shinobu’s looking awesome !!!
Jun 11, 2021 4:01 PM
Mar 2021
Great episode as always.
Jun 20, 2021 4:49 AM

Feb 2014
Really cool episode! Inosuke was pretty badass, luckily he got saved by Giyuu before his skull got crushed O_o I'm kinda surprised the demon didn't end up killing him though...like how come he couldn't just crush him with that kind of size, strength, and grip...and with all that time before Giyuu got there...?

Maybe Zenitsu will get saved by the butterfly ace too. I'm excited at least we get to see one of the butterfly demon slayers!

Ever since he started intimidating Tanjiro, I'm thinking maybe the brother is one of the 12 super powerful demons! His hair covers one of his eyes, I could see him brushing it back and then revealing it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2021 5:24 AM

Apr 2021
Well this episode was awesome....the demons are strong alright but still Tanjiro and Inosuke are giving it there all...Giyu was awesome too he literally finished the demon within around 15 to 20 seconds of arriving
Jul 23, 2021 12:45 AM
Mar 2021
Lol Giyuu didn't even try 😂😂
Aug 26, 2021 4:35 AM
Mar 2021
Lol Giyuu didn't even try. It was nice seeing Inosuke showing fear for once though
Sep 25, 2021 1:12 AM

Jun 2016
Giyu showed up to save Inosuke from the Father (probably unintentionally tho). Inosuke did well to last as long as he did. It seems he's found a new reason to live, even if he is trying to deny it.

Tanjiro went and pissed of a tough demon. No doubt the one that's a part of the Twelve Kizuki, hehe.

Oct 6, 2021 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
When this lengthy boring fight will end? Everything is acceptable if it helps to hide effectively the lack of plot.
Oct 19, 2021 8:36 AM

Feb 2014
What a load of bullshit. You've got an OP monster who can snap giant trees like a toothpick, but is struggling to crush a tiny head? That pig guy should have been dead and become a road kill the moment he got caught by him. Why can't shows like this come with better, non-retarded ways to create tension until the obligatory deus ex machina save?
Oct 26, 2021 5:44 PM

Jul 2017
Father Spider Demon and Inosuke's fight wasn't that fun for me, felt too stretched out and too formulaic for my liking (particularly with how much of a wimp that Spider Demon was for not being able to crush his skull instantly while absolutely being torn apart by Giyuu in seconds). But that cliffhanger with Tanjiro's blade snapping was a really great one, definitely the kind that I would be annoyed with for having to wait another week to see what exactly happens. Overall, a pretty mixed bag of an episode for me, but no screaming Zenitsu for once makes me feel a bit happier and more positive I'd say. Thank god.

Next one is episode 19 eh. I remember really liking this back when I saw this weekly. I don't expect to have the same kind of feelings now since I'm negative on the series now compared to before, but I'm still curious. The cliffhanger did leave me anticipating for it now.
Nov 27, 2021 11:20 AM

Sep 2015
I wonder why the blood isnt' washed off of Inosuke when he landed on the river.

Surprised how Inosuke and Tanjiro got their Katanas broken.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 31, 2022 10:30 AM
Aug 2022
o zenitsu morrendo e o povo esqueceu dele tadinho.
Dec 10, 2022 6:29 PM

Dec 2019
what a cliffhanger, how dare they rob me of my sleep this way? I have work in 4 hours
Dec 18, 2022 11:34 AM

Mar 2019
This would be so much better if it weren't for moments like that one demon slayer who somehow survived with no injury, was never seen by the trio, isn't even scared and having an annoying personality just so no one will feel for him whose sole purpose is to show Tanjirou how powerful the villain is.

Nevertheless, enjoyable episode. Best girl Shinobu has arrived! And Giyuu's save was badass.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 2, 2023 12:37 AM
Nov 2022
oof cant believe he died b4 the end of the season smh. 3/5
Mar 26, 2023 3:08 PM
Aug 2021
Idk how Inosuke took that beatdown and survived bros bodied bounced repeatedly a human is not supposed to bounce and then he got his back broken in by a tree and his skull crushed. I love how they displayed the difference in strength between a Hashira and a Mizunoto. Lol they made that guy a dicked head so we wouldn't care that he got turned into shish kebab. Tanjiro seems to be pretty desensatised at this point in time.
May 15, 2023 4:21 PM
Feb 2022
It was nice to see a bit more about Inosuke. Good episode in global.
Jun 2, 2023 7:51 AM

Oct 2021
Still feels crazy how people who watch this show weekly when it was airing had to wait 1 freking week to know what happened after this insane cliffhanger bruh
Jul 17, 2023 7:23 AM
Nov 2022
MUCHAS COSAS PASANDO INOSUKE, CHOMPACHIRO, ZENITSU, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nov 22, 2023 8:19 AM
Apr 2020
WOW! Another banger, this arc is so good
Nov 30, 2023 11:10 PM

Nov 2023
That purple lady sure is H O T
Mar 3, 1:32 AM
Dec 2023
The build-up makes me feel if something big is coming up...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

20 by HaremSevdalisi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.