Forum Settings
Forums

most annoying fanbase? (with poll) [Update: with over 1000 votes received, Jojo Bizarre Adventures' fanbase has been declared the most annoying one, followed by My Hero Academia and Naruto's ones. What are your thoughts on these results?]

New
which do you think is the most annoying fanbase??
Dragon Ball
6.0%
Naruto
7.2%
One Piece
3.3%
Bleach
0.4%
Fairy Tail
2.8%
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
4.8%
Hunter x Hunter
2.7%
My Hero Academia
12.0%
Jojo Bizarre Adventures
23.8%
Gintama
1.5%
Death Note
0.6%
Sword Art Online
4.6%
One Punch Man
1.4%
Attack on Titan
5.4%
Code Geass
0.8%
Evangelion
2.6%
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
0.2%
Cowboy Bebop
0.3%
Legend of Galactic Heroes
2.0%
Fate series
1.4%
Madoka Magica
0.8%
Sailor Moon
0.0%
Steins Gate
0.6%
Monogatari series
1.9%
Monster
0.2%
Mushishi series
0.0%
Clannad
0.3%
K-On
0.3%
Food Wars
0.1%
Assassination Classroom
0.1%
My Teen Romantic Comedy
0.2%
Hyouka
0.1%
Haruhi Suzumiya
0.1%
Toradora
0.1%
Mob Psycho 100
0.1%
Re:zero
1.1%
Durarara
0.1%
Berserk
0.5%
No Game No Life
0.4%
Tokyo Ghoul
1.6%
Noragami
0.0%
Psycho Pass
0.1%
Seven Deadly Sins
0.3%
Kono Subarashi
0.9%
Haikyuu
0.3%
Kuroko no Basket
0.1%
Free!
0.2%
Black Butler
0.7%
Tatami Galaxy
0.4%
Other, which?
4.9%
1,828 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 13, 2019 10:39 AM

Dec 2016
Unsurprising results, but I'm happy that my girl Sailor Moon received exactly 0 out of more than 1000 votes =) I'm proud, haha.
Jul 13, 2019 10:54 AM
Feb 2017
Why is this title almost 3 forum titles in length.
Jul 13, 2019 11:00 AM
Sep 2017
Bunsuke said:
Whgedia said:
I never understand why people drop a series, like if you started to watch it why you don´t finnish it, I was really bored the first 39 episodes of HxH ut then it became my 4th favorite anime of all time, same with Monogatari series.

dude, you're insane. there's way too much shit out there to watch something that you hate to completion from some sense of misguided obligation
I never finnish something that I hate, cause I never hated a show before.
Jul 13, 2019 11:03 AM
Sep 2017
Gingko said:
Whgedia said:
I and MAL disagree, if you see the JoJo page it says R + 17, but ok let´s say that you´re right. Then what do you think of Cioccolata backstory? For me that backstory is so fuck up for a child to watch it.

meh...its kind of disturbing, but its still appropriate for a 15 - 18 kid. At the end of the day nothin that the main characters cant fix with their superpowers like in every shonen show.
I don´t know if you watched Jojo before but there´s plenty of times that the main cast can´t fix thing like a dog being burned alive, the main character of one of the parts losing an arm. Also you didn´t answer my question on Cioccolata backstory.
Jul 13, 2019 11:07 AM

Jan 2015
fate fanbase is the definition of cancer and autism (just like the franchise itself), definitely should be the first here, really surprised it didnt get more votes (guess the franchise is finally dead and no one gives a fuck about them anymore? would be nice)
other then that I agree with jojo and mha being bad

1,fate
2,mha
3,konosuba -this fanbase is also fucking cancer,full of pedos
4,jojo
5, shield hero
is my order.

@Whgedia they drop stuff because dont want to waste time on it? like i dropped monogatari after second season because it was the most boring shit i ever watched.. not the worst, but def the most boring

on that note monogatari fanbase is pretty bad too, they all like the loli girl and lie about the show not being a harem

re:zero is also up there with all the slut (rem) fans
BestBoiErenJul 13, 2019 11:15 AM
Jul 13, 2019 11:33 AM
May 2016
Whgedia said:
123fendas said:

Because I don't have infinite time; it's probabilistic. There's a high probability that I won't like it later on.

it's not arrogant

Four? hiragana, katakana, kanji, what's the fourth?
the guy I called arrogant is saying that he know 100% sure that a show is going to be shitty all the way.

No, he never said that............
Jul 13, 2019 11:59 AM

Oct 2013
Well, deserved jo jo, well deserved...
Jul 13, 2019 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
I've only witnessed how toxic the Naruto fanbase is once, but it will be etched into my mind for all eternity, so I needn't ever revisit it. Basically it had to do with one of the latest games for the series. I think it was Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Because I was terrible at the game, I got a lot of hate. I also had one guy the PSN chat tell me that his brother had been killed or whatever, and that he was on a mission to get revenge on the killers. He was a total Sasuke Uchiha nut. I also couldn't get over how despaired and depressed the fan-base could be. Just wasn't something I wanted to be apart of.
Jul 13, 2019 1:13 PM

May 2015
Every fanbase I am not a part of, in particular of shows I don't like.
zalJul 13, 2019 2:11 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2019 1:30 PM

May 2018
Whgedia said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

No, I'm not even joking. I repeat, it is called experience. Shitty things are kinda repetitive and there are some types of posters which can 100% say the show is an utter shit. I checked this many times and I promise it always comes true.
OH MY, look what I've just noticed. You gave a 9 to the ongoing show which has only one episode aired. (I'm talking about that shitty generic shounen about fireman kids) You did the same thing you blamed me for. So, I ask you the same question: How can you know it will be good to give it a 9 after watching only one episode?
You sir are a humbug.
Dismissed.
First of all, what experience are you talking about ( if you drop a show you can´t experience compleatly ), YES there a repetitive shows with sames ideas but are shows that trick you into thinking that for example HxH...
YES I gave a 9 to an ongoing series I never say "is not ok to rate a show judging on the little thing you watch" I say that is wrong to citicize a show when you haven´t watch it all.
Also you can call it shitty all you want but only cause you repeat it doesn´t mean that is true...

I give the first ep a 9 if you saw my profile then you know that Fire Force is on the watching category, and at so being in the watching category I´m not ratting the entire show a 9 just by the first ep...
So NO I didn´t did the same I say you shouldn´t have to do, what you do is saying: "Ohh I didn´t like the firs episode of X show, ohh this entire show must be trash"

What I do is: "Ohh I like the first episode of this show I will give it a 9 ( Score that can be lower or higher as new episodes come out )"

Lastly I don´t know what a "Humbug" is, also I dont get the dismissed part.

Ok. I may have mistaken some words because I don't know how to properly say this in English.
1) "Humbug". I meant a person who strongly claims some facts while actually his words are idle chatter.
2) "Dismissed". I just wanted to say that we should finish our debates. I guess I said something wrong :D
Eventually, I accept your explanation, though your English is even worse than mine and I barely understood what you wanted to say :) Btw I was never tricked by HxH. I instantly liked it. though I really hate most of popular shounens like Naruto, Bleach, FT etc
About "experience". I only meant that when I see something similar to hundred other things I already watched and didn't like, I obviously start to doubt it and would prefer something which I more sure about.
Good wishes to you
Nemo_NiemandJul 13, 2019 1:44 PM

Jul 13, 2019 1:52 PM

Oct 2018
keragamming said:
jojo is actually really entertaining and it has some of the best well written female characters, villians and deaths, I know fans act really obnoxious but it isn't really a bad series. It's classic but people don't like the fandom because jojo fans especially anime only one shit on other shows despite the fact jojo has some flaws too like part 3 is absolute the worst part with enemies of the weak battle, the pacing got better after that but it will never change the fact I don't like part 3. In my opinion one piece and fmab fandom is more annoying but tbh literally every mainstream show fandom is annoying these days like those kpop stans.
Ri22rkJul 13, 2019 2:31 PM
Jul 13, 2019 1:59 PM

Jan 2018
My thoughts are that we shouldn't alienate fanbases and that we, the MAL community, are way too negative.
Jul 13, 2019 2:02 PM

Oct 2018
Tsunshine-Chris said:
My thoughts are that we shouldn't alienate fanbases and that we, the MAL community, are way too negative.
definitely, mal is one of the most toxic site in my opinion, people seems to only hate show because it's popular, like take those attack on titan haters thread.
Jul 13, 2019 2:12 PM
Feb 2019
NARUTO fans are easily the most annoying
Jul 13, 2019 2:13 PM

Jun 2007
I voted One Punch Man because of the stupid forum raiding and trolling its viewerbase engaged in back in late '15.
Jul 13, 2019 4:00 PM
Mar 2016
nanashi796 said:
jojo fanboys:jojo reference everywhere and all their life is about jojo,and jojo is gay.

hxh, fma and op fanboys:they think it's the best shonen ever and everything else is shit

attack on titan fanboys:you can't make a critic that they attack you calling you a troll and same as hxh,and fuck yaoi shippers

my hero academia fanboys:they think mha is good when it's pretty bad

berserk fanboys:they think it's the best manga ever when it's not

gintama fanboys:they think that the comedy is good when it's the same repetitive shit

all isekai fanboys:they like trash

tokyo ghoul fanboys:they like tokyo ghoul and fuck yaoi shippers

monogatari fanboys:they think senjougahara is best girl when it's kanbaru

fate fanboys:they think fate is a masterpiece when the only decent one is fate zero

monster,lotgh,evangelion and yuasa anime fanboys:they think that they are superior to the others because they like these anime

Basically summed up my thoughts
I'd say for the "hxh, fma, and op", it's exclusively HxH fanboys.
Jul 13, 2019 4:03 PM

Mar 2018
To that one person that voted haruhi, fuck you
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2019 4:06 PM

Sep 2017
I'm surprised Naruto won against Dragon Ball lol
yikes
Jul 13, 2019 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
ExodiaX said:
Tsunshine-Chris said:
definitely, mal is one of the most toxic site in my opinion, people seems to only hate show because it's popular, like take those attack on titan haters thread.

Because its a small forum, if u make a hate thread everyone will see it and engage in it boosting it even more, on reddit it would get downvoted and nobody would even see it
Jul 13, 2019 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
I voted Re: Zero, because it's impossible to debate with them without them bringing up, what I think are terrible arguments like, "But in the light novel--", "This is the prologue!".

I'm surprised by the results: while yes, the Jojo fanbase can be annoying, they tend to be harmless. I thought My Hero Academia and Naruto, especially the former, had positive fanbases.
Jul 13, 2019 5:40 PM

May 2014
Definitely the hate fanbase, or people hating on people for liking something that they themselves do not.
Jul 13, 2019 5:50 PM

Aug 2017
I think the results are pretty much true
Jul 13, 2019 6:38 PM

May 2018
LOL! Jojo grab the top spot for being most annoying. Over 1000 voters? Love this kind of thread.
Jul 13, 2019 7:24 PM
Sep 2017
BestBoiEren said:
fate fanbase is the definition of cancer and autism (just like the franchise itself), definitely should be the first here, really surprised it didnt get more votes (guess the franchise is finally dead and no one gives a fuck about them anymore? would be nice)

1,fate
2,mha
4,jojo
5, shield hero
is my order.

@Whgedia they drop stuff because dont want to waste time on it? like i dropped monogatari after second season because it was the most boring shit i ever watched.. not the worst, but def the most boring

on that note monogatari fanbase is pretty bad too, they all like the loli girl and lie about the show not being a harem

If you drop stuff you will miss out on good stuff that´s my point. Btw if you got bored watching Monogatari then you probably didn´t catch the deep meaning of the show, which btw it is a harem, but not a typical one.

But I agree Eren is best boi
Jul 13, 2019 7:29 PM
Sep 2017
123fendas said:
Whgedia said:
the guy I called arrogant is saying that he know 100% sure that a show is going to be shitty all the way.

Yes he did He say and I quote: "Because my experience (about 10 years in anime world and 162 days completed) makes me sure. I can predict that I won't like the show even by only a poster or a description." Page 3 Comment #150 tell me how that´s not being arrogant.
Jul 13, 2019 7:33 PM
Aug 2018
lol why do I not see sword art online on there? I'd have voted for that.
Jul 13, 2019 7:38 PM

Apr 2019
Whgedia said:
Gingko said:

meh...its kind of disturbing, but its still appropriate for a 15 - 18 kid. At the end of the day nothin that the main characters cant fix with their superpowers like in every shonen show.
I don´t know if you watched Jojo before but there´s plenty of times that the main cast can´t fix thing like a dog being burned alive, the main character of one of the parts losing an arm. Also you didn´t answer my question on Cioccolata backstory.

Ehmm...yes I did ?

Lets say that Jojo is a battle shonen half seinen for older kids or adults with a kid mindset.

and I think that´s enought talkin about this.

About the results, I´m very surprised that people hates MHA so much, and I wont never understand why people hates Dragon Ball fans, like wtf?, can someone explain it to me? I just can imagine that the guys who voted Dragon ball didnt grow up watching the show like my generation did. Who could hate a global childhood memory?
Jul 13, 2019 7:39 PM

Jun 2011
Whgedia said:
123fendas said:

Yes he did He say and I quote: "Because my experience (about 10 years in anime world and 162 days completed) makes me sure. I can predict that I won't like the show even by only a poster or a description." Page 3 Comment #150 tell me how that´s not being arrogant.

The number of times I was told “it gets better” and then I finish it and it only got worse far outweighs the number of times it even stayed the same neutral to slightly negative opinion. The fact that it is more likely to get worse than get better... or even stay the same is... I mean if the foundation of a show is bad, it really doesnt matter what is built on top of it or what happens later on.

I could tell you Yugioh gets really good in Battle City but that is the second arc and You could have checked out so many more enjoyable to you anime.

It isnt personal. This isnt arrogance. Arrogance is assuming what is best for you is also best for me.

It is possible to get used to a show And grow affection because of the enormous time sink... it is also possible to go back to a drop show and like it at another time. But if I finish it then and there when I am not in the mood for it....I just hate it.

Clannad gets better, Madoka Magica gets better... I just dont want to hear it anymore.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jul 13, 2019 7:46 PM

Feb 2017
I can't help but to agree with the results. Seriously, these guys are so annoying, because they stuck in their things, their memes like "Is that a JoJo's reference?" or with the lame humor... Please stop. It's a friendly advice.

One of the main things that create huge hatedoms (and sometimes, with reasonable arguments...) are that their fanbase are always talking, posting making reference without slowing down, without rest. People who doesn't see the show or they aren't so much fan about it lead to people to reject something that is obviously being overrated by it's own fanbase(and many times, with no logical reason at all) or to hate it, because these people doesn't left room to talk about other series or to talk about any other thing... People grow tired, sometimes, this doesn't bring people out of curiosity to discover it and, become new fans.

Guys, give it a break. Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure is not the best thing in the universe, and this applies to every overrated show like One Piece, like Attack on Titan, like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brothehood, like Kill la Kill. It wouldn't be the best anime ever created, but if you like it, that's fine, but please, think it as a chance for new people (and people who aren't fans or even know it) to discover it and like it in their own way, because not everyone loves its themes or its humor. And please, don't bring out the "shit taste" BS, because it pull you out as a annoying fan and also, as a retarded obssesed fanboy, because NO ONE likes fanboys.

Food for thought...
We are EVERYWHERE...
Jul 13, 2019 7:47 PM
Dec 2017
I'm apart of many anime fanbases and I haven't found any of them annoying. I'm pretty sure all fanbases have their fair share of problems. If there are ships, people are going to argue. If an anime gets a lot of hate, there will surely be people who instead praise it and vice versa. Lots of anime scenes or phrases end up becoming memes that some people may find annoying.

So I have to disagree with pretty much every option here. I can't consider an ENTIRE fanbase to be annoying. Besides, it's usually only certain people in the fanbase... Like, instead of respectfully disagreeing, they might argue and insult others. Only people like them are annoying honestly.

Sakurai_AoiJul 13, 2019 7:50 PM
Jul 13, 2019 7:48 PM
Sep 2018
TransparentNinja said:
lol why do I not see sword art online on there? I'd have voted for that.

it is, it's the 12th title listed in the options.

I also didn't expect MHA to nab the 2nd place, tbh the only reason I think it got so much votes its because of its massive popularity, nothing more nothing less
Jul 13, 2019 7:57 PM

Sep 2010
Every fanbase has those annoying clusters of fans that are toxic. The most notable ones who have come after me personally was the Code Geass fandom and the Tales of Zestiria fandom.

The Code Geass fandom it was over a certain character and I got sent death threats and people told me to kill myself after episode 13 of R2 aired in 2008. Its like geez they are a fictional character if you have a problem with them then good for you I didn't write up that scenario/episode so bitching and sending a bunch of hate isn't going to change anything. As the years went on the hate towards me cause of my love for that character has pretty much vanished if anyone leaves me anything like back then I just block cause I don't got time for that kind of bullshit anymore. You can hate any character, but please you look like a fucking idiot when you send hate or threats to the fans of said character.

Everyone in the Tales of Zestiria fandom on tumblr jumped my ass all at once when I said I prefer Sorey with Rose and that Mikleo's romantic love was one sided and the Sorey wasn't gay. Cause when I played the game in its entirety he showed zero interest in romance (I do not know what sexuality this is I think Asexual where you don't have romantic love for neither sex?) it was all saving the world and "ohhh look ruins!" while Mikleo on the other hand blushed and acted Tsundere around him. I felt like Sorey only viewed Mikleo as a brother honestly. Hell even though Sorey x Rose are my OTP I know they are friends only, but I still love their interactions those were some of the best in the game. Also I stated that none of the ships were canon especially Sorey x Mikleo and Rose x Alisha.

I got called a homophobe and convicted of Gay Erasure among the tumblr Zestiria fandom. So yeah I think my experiences with the Zestiria and Code Geass fandoms were pretty fucking awful.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 13, 2019 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
i remember back when Hunter x Hunter was airing, that comment section was hell
Jul 13, 2019 7:58 PM

Nov 2016
Tropisch said:
For me, the Jojo fanbase. Not everything is a damn Jojo's reference, and they tend to be the one's who call people weebs, while having a picture of a Jojo character as their pfp. Simple, but justified reasons for me calling the fanbase annoying.
Some cases are Obvious like The Ones in NGNL where the Stand King Crimson was literally used and the time The MC used Rohan's "But I refuse" Phrase while being drwan in the JoJo art style, or the time in Shokugeki no Soma where two Characters literally summoned stands and had a mini stand battle, OR MOST OF ORESHURA'S HUMOR.

Others are just stupid though since they are shonen tropes older than JoJo but since JoJo is the most current anime that used them the call it a JoJo reference.

In Short, The other people in this fandom have to learn how to distingush a JoJo reference from a trope that also happened to be in JoJo. If a Character acts like a Nazi and Shouts "BRAAAAAAAAAAAKAMONO GA" While doing a Salute then yes, Its a reference. If a character crossdresses its not a JoJo references unless they say "I brought tequila" in the mean while.

I'm part of the fandom but I don't like how they use jojo references, Yes, there are a ton of JoJo references in Anime but a lot of people misuse the term a ton.
Jul 13, 2019 8:00 PM

Jul 2007
I've been a JJBA fan since 2003 and it's quite shocking how popular it has become. Imo its popularity is deserved.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jul 13, 2019 8:15 PM

Nov 2016
AnimaExZero said:
I can't help but to agree with the results. Seriously, these guys are so annoying, because they stuck in their things, their memes like "Is that a JoJo's reference?" or with the lame humor... Please stop. It's a friendly advice.

One of the main things that create huge hatedoms (and sometimes, with reasonable arguments...) are that their fanbase are always talking, posting making reference without slowing down, without rest. People who doesn't see the show or they aren't so much fan about it lead to people to reject something that is obviously being overrated by it's own fanbase(and many times, with no logical reason at all) or to hate it, because these people doesn't left room to talk about other series or to talk about any other thing... People grow tired, sometimes, this doesn't bring people out of curiosity to discover it and, become new fans.

Guys, give it a break. Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure is not the best thing in the universe, and this applies to every overrated show like One Piece, like Attack on Titan, like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brothehood, like Kill la Kill. It wouldn't be the best anime ever created, but if you like it, that's fine, but please, think it as a chance for new people (and people who aren't fans or even know it) to discover it and like it in their own way, because not everyone loves its themes or its humor. And please, don't bring out the "shit taste" BS, because it pull you out as a annoying fan and also, as a retarded obssesed fanboy, because NO ONE likes fanboys.

Food for thought...
I think the percentage of people that still act like that in the JoJo fandom are the ones that just got into it thanks to some reaction channel reacting to the OPs or some Episodes or Because of Gigguk who was the one to popularize the "Is that a JoJo reference" Meme around DiU's start. A lot of people that are more veteran in the fandom are already tired of thinking everything is a JoJo reference. They know JoJo was influential but they just go along with their day since everybody knows that. Its the same as if people went around screaming "IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGONBALL REFERENCE??".

The funny thing is that Pillars in the JoJo community like Kaleb I.A, xForts or Meti have never mentioned JoJo references. Or if they did it was a long time ago and just once and possibly adressing the fact that JoJo might be referenced a lot but that araki's manga is also Highly referential(Mostly naming stands after bands).

The bad thing is that people who get into JoJo for the memes and not for the storytelling or because they just like it always increases. And although the obnoxious people from the fandom are a Minority, ITS A VERY FUCKING VOCAL ONE.

I will admit that at the start I was one of these people who got into JoJo because of memes but now the only JoJo memes I see are from r/ShitpostCrusaders since those don't devolve into JoJo references.

So yeah, That part of the fandom pisses of even other fans. We just don't gatekeep because that is kind of a douche move. We just hope they calm down about their spamming and they stop being an Annoyance someday.
Jul 13, 2019 11:24 PM
Sep 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
Whgedia said:

The number of times I was told “it gets better” and then I finish it and it only got worse far outweighs the number of times it even stayed the same neutral to slightly negative opinion. The fact that it is more likely to get worse than get better... or even stay the same is... I mean if the foundation of a show is bad, it really doesnt matter what is built on top of it or what happens later on.

I could tell you Yugioh gets really good in Battle City but that is the second arc and You could have checked out so many more enjoyable to you anime.

It isnt personal. This isnt arrogance. Arrogance is assuming what is best for you is also best for me.

It is possible to get used to a show And grow affection because of the enormous time sink... it is also possible to go back to a drop show and like it at another time. But if I finish it then and there when I am not in the mood for it....I just hate it.

Clannad gets better, Madoka Magica gets better... I just dont want to hear it anymore.
Is arrogant to think and to say taht you know everything when you clearly don´t know everything ( cause you know noone can know truly everything ). I never say that what is best for me is best for everyone else, I say that if you finnish a show then you can like it or not, but if you drop a show you get stuck in the "This show was bad" mindset.
Jul 13, 2019 11:32 PM

Jan 2018
No one can beat these fanbases.

- BNHA
- SNK
- FMA:BH
- OP
Jul 13, 2019 11:49 PM
Jul 2015
Fairy Tail, Death Note, Monagatari, Berserk and One Punch Man fandom are the worst.
Jul 13, 2019 11:59 PM
Feb 2014
keragamming said:

Zoomers ruin everything good, brah. Maybe if JoJo stayed niche like it was a half decade ago we wouldn't have to deal with the plague.
Jul 14, 2019 12:05 AM

Jun 2017
naruto,op and mha are the most cancerous and toxic fanbase. I am still laughing how people are annoyed by jojo.You guys get annoyed by memes lol pathetic
Jul 14, 2019 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
Whgedia said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Is arrogant to think and to say taht you know everything when you clearly don´t know everything ( cause you know noone can know truly everything ). I never say that what is best for me is best for everyone else, I say that if you finnish a show then you can like it or not, but if you drop a show you get stuck in the "This show was bad" mindset.

It is actually very simple, you don't like an anime then it is bad in your eyes but remember.. keep it to yourself. You don't need to finish show that you don't like because you won't like it anyway ( it doesn't apply in some case but most of the case ) and by dropping it didn't disturb anyone who loves it right?
By seeing the poster 90% of the time you can already know what kind of anime it is like a genre or what and you can already decide to watch it or not, although you won't know the story but you can already decide that you like it or not and that is enough. And don't forget to see the fucking title carefully since there is a case where a certain people bitching about why yuru yuri contain yuri ( excuse me what the fuck ) when the title itself already contain yuri and it is published on comic YURI hime.

Forcing someone to watch anime that they already said that they don't like it is useless. But remember, if you don't like some kind of anime and still watch it don't fucking bitching about it since it is your own fault to force yourself (that anime just not been made for you ). You can see these kind of person on every CGDCT anime page ( I hate that guy who said "being a BIG FAN of CGDCT" when he didn't even watch yuru yuri ). I myself don't like isekai anime (it just not my taste) and I just simply not watch it and watch other anime (and I don't prevent anyone to watch isekai anime so if you like it go on and watch it)

P.S. like what I always said, I hate all the international fanbase out there especially people who complaining about japanese comedy.
Jul 14, 2019 3:23 AM

Nov 2011
I actually quite like the Jojo crowd. It's just full of people who enjoy the show, but like to make a ton of jokes. I always see some meme online and somehow Jojo gets involved. Seemed pretty harmless to me.

MHA and Naruto I see just because they're probably the most popularized ones. The more people you have that watch the show the more likely you'll have some bad seeds.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 14, 2019 4:25 AM

Jun 2017
FigoBK said:
SinisterTwister said:
naruto,op and mha are the most cancerous and toxic fanbase. I am still laughing how people are annoyed by jojo.You guys get annoyed by memes lol pathetic

Naruto, One Piece and MHA fans are not everywhere like Jojo fans, you see these guys on every single thread or video and have to make everything about themselves, they are definitely worse than those fanbases. The fact that Jojo fans themselves (which I am as well) in this thread as saying it just shows the fanbase is cancerous.
idk if you ever have been in an argument with a naruto,op etc fans most of them are toxic they wont listen a thing against their anime while jojo fanbase is mostly friendly and chill yes they spam memes. For me i am more annoyed by toxic kids who wont listen a thing against their anime rather than chill people who spam memes
JudgesYouJul 14, 2019 4:33 AM
Jul 14, 2019 5:02 AM

Jan 2015
Whgedia said:
BestBoiEren said:

1,fate
2,mha
4,jojo
5, shield hero
is my order.

If you drop stuff you will miss out on good stuff that´s my point. Btw if you got bored watching Monogatari then you probably didn´t catch the deep meaning of the show, which btw it is a harem, but not a typical one.

But I agree Eren is best boi

there is no deep meaning, its just boring conversations lol
Jul 14, 2019 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Jojo and FMAB. Both these fanbases can't take criticism in any sense. According to them its literally 10/10 shows with no problems at all. Both these are average or below average shows imo. Fanbases should f off with their subjective tastes rather than projecting them as objective fact.
Jul 14, 2019 5:39 AM

Mar 2016
AkshyaNenuser said:
NARUTO fans are easily the most annoying

They're not that bad tbf, only the Itachi cult..
Jul 14, 2019 5:49 AM

Sep 2014
Artifex_ said:
Jojo and FMAB. Both these fanbases can't take criticism in any sense. According to them its literally 10/10 shows with no problems at all. Both these are average or below average shows imo. Fanbases should f off with their subjective tastes rather than projecting them as objective fact.

Whether these anime are 10/10 or 'below average' like you say is indeed purely subjective. I don't think many people are trying to present their opinion as objective, lol. No one has to agree with your criticism.
Jul 14, 2019 5:51 AM

Apr 2018
Ragix said:
I actually quite like the Jojo crowd. It's just full of people who enjoy the show, but like to make a ton of jokes. I always see some meme online and somehow Jojo gets involved. Seemed pretty harmless to me.

Harmless? Yes...but they're still annoying.
I don't think anyone has a problem with them enjoying the show, the thing is, other people just don't care.
Too much jojo comes up in discussions that have literally nothing to do with jojo, I have never seen a fandom this invasive. If u wanna share your love for the series, just do it with other fans of the series in discussions related to that series. It doesn't seem that insane of a request to me, considering literally every other fandom is able to do that much

I wouldn't say jojo is the most toxic/worst fandom out there, but the most annoying? Definitely
Jul 14, 2019 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
Imaishi said:
Artifex_ said:

Whether these anime are 10/10 or 'below average' like you say is indeed purely subjective. I don't think many people are trying to present their opinion as objective, lol. No one has to agree with your criticism.

Well my experience with Jojo and FMAB fanbase have been "Your opinion of the show is wrong it's the best anime show ever" So when they act like authoritarian figures or gatekeepers on opinion of an anime and present or act like it's an objective fact I will call them out. Do you know the people I met or came across who aren't presenting it as objective fact? and my last sentence on my previous quoted comment.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

222 by Shizuna »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

61 by maya2003s »»
6 minutes ago

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

57 by shiro-seishun »»
8 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece part 2 (the sequel)

Cyborgium - 3 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

30 by LenRea »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.