Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2019 2:25 PM
Apr 2009
To the point where I just continuously pause and sigh throughout every episode, talking to myself about the potential that ''could have been''.

OPM1 was a masterpiece and S2 made me appreciate Madhouse's work even more. Without a high level of execution an anime that many rated a 10, now feels incredibly mediocre. At least to me.

It's even more disappointing because I can tell the fights in S2 are way, way more diverse and exciting then I feel season 1 fights were..on paper/manga at least. We'd see some of the side-characters in full action, certain S class heroes, and certain top-tier monsters fighting not just Saitama.

I don't understand the logic. The revenue for OPM even in Japans rough Anime industry should have made enough money to have a decent budget. Oke, no Madhouse, go Bones then, Go X..Go X..Go X. I could name 5-6 studios who could have executed this thrice as good. Was it all because of MobP.2 budget?

Maybe it's because I've animated for nearly a decade that the lack of animation painfully stands out, so I hope most of you guys don't see/feel the same way. But man, Yare Yare.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 2, 2019 3:11 PM

Mar 2016
Ssjbryando said:
OPM1 was a masterpiece and S2 made me appreciate Madhouse's work even more.
But season 1 is not a Madhouse production. It has their name yeah but overall they barely did anything.
Shingo Natsume. That's the name you're looking for.
Jul 2, 2019 3:17 PM

Dec 2014
tzarye14 said:
Ssjbryando said:
But season 1 is not a Madhouse production. It has their name yeah but overall they barely did anything.

Even with him, the anime would still have looked like shit. The fights would have been better choreographed, but outside of that, it would still look like Date A Live III.
Jul 2, 2019 3:31 PM

Mar 2016
Tonyic said:
tzarye14 said:

Even with him, the anime would still have looked like shit. The fights would have been better choreographed, but outside of that, it would still look like Date A Live III.
How would it look like shit? He definitely wouldn't use JC Staff animators for season 2 much less a shit schedule like this. He would not change the art style and the sound director.
Season 2 would be season 1 all over again but it definitely had the potencial to be better.
Natsume is not just a great director but a man with many contacts.
Jul 2, 2019 3:39 PM

Feb 2019
Tonyic said:
it would still look like Date A Live III.

Worse would have been if it looked like Overlord Season 3....
Jul 2, 2019 4:52 PM

Apr 2016
tzarye14 said:
Tonyic said:

How would it look like shit? He definitely wouldn't use JC Staff animators for season 2 much less a shit schedule like this. He would not change the art style and the sound director.
Season 2 would be season 1 all over again but it definitely had the potencial to be better.
I mean, just look at Boogiepop 2019, a show he directed that was done under the Madhouse name half a year ago. Sure, it doesn't have nearly the number of animation errors this have, but the redesigns are awful, the artwork is hideous and insanely inconsistent going off of the OP, review video footage, and PVs alone, and it doesn't have much of the atmosphere of the 2000 anime or the LN drawings given how they ditched the rustic color palette for a more typical one. Plus, a lot of his contacts were doing other things. For example, Hakuyu Go, the guy that did Fate/Apocrypha episode 22, and Mob 2 episodes 5 and 11. He's in the army now. So yea, season 2 certainly would not be that much better. He probably would have also ditched the awful color pallet this show had, but apart from better choreography, that's about it, especially given the awful mismanagement over at JC Staff with their awful production schedules and the fact that they take on several shows a season.
Jul 2, 2019 5:04 PM

Jan 2009
Ssjbryando said:

I don't understand the logic. The revenue for OPM even in Japans rough Anime industry should have made enough money to have a decent budget. Oke, no Madhouse, go Bones then, Go X..Go X..Go X. I could name 5-6 studios who could have executed this thrice as good. Was it all because of MobP.2 budget?

the budget meme should die already since anime is still done with limited animation techniques to make it as cheap as possible

talent and time are two big factors (not the budget) when it comes to animation quality and overall direction/execution too
talent = enough talented animators (and even director for good direction/execution)
time = enough production time for the animators to properly draw/animate scenes

but there is an anime overproduction this days and thus animator shortage crisis is going on too as well as having not enough time to animate most anime as good as possible heck most/all anime studios are fully booked until 2020 so there you go there is lack of talent and time to make all anime this days with decent animation quality at least

i say blame the production committee more since they did not give enough of those talent and time especially hring JC Staff that im sure they know are overloaded or so busy with work already
Jul 2, 2019 8:03 PM

Mar 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
tzarye14 said:
I mean, just look at Boogiepop 2019, a show he directed that was done under the Madhouse name half a year ago. Sure, it doesn't have nearly the number of animation errors this have, but the redesigns are awful, the artwork is hideous and insanely inconsistent going off of the OP, review video footage, and PVs alone, and it doesn't have much of the atmosphere of the 2000 anime or the LN drawings given how they ditched the rustic color palette for a more typical one. Plus, a lot of his contacts were doing other things. For example, Hakuyu Go, the guy that did Fate/Apocrypha episode 22, and Mob 2 episodes 5 and 11. He's in the army now. So yea, season 2 certainly would not be that much better. He probably would have also ditched the awful color pallet this show had, but apart from better choreography, that's about it, especially given the awful mismanagement over at JC Staff with their awful production schedules and the fact that they take on several shows a season.
I've only watched Boogiepop 2019. I thought it was nothing special.
Since I've never seen the original I can't make a comparison between them but back in the day there was a discussion on Twitter about the adaptation. Most people shared the same problem as you but apparently that's how Natsume saw the books(?) and that's how hr decided to adapt them. He got the rights to do an adaptation because he is a big fan of them. If he did it right or no it's not up to me to judge him.

As for One Punch Man Season 2 directed by him. Would it be close to the 1st one? Probably. I think he would direct it exactly as he did back then.
I say this because a few summers ago Yonkou Production published a tweet where he said OPM S2 would debut Summer 2020. Quite a few months later it was announced to 2019 by J.C. Staff.
So, why was the show move forward? Mostly because the greedy producers wanted to make money out of it while it was still popular. I do believe Natsume was going to direct the 2nd season but only after finishing Boogiepop. This would give him and the team a big window to work on the show.
On your review for season 2 you mention the "fatigue" that season 2 had. Taking into account how big the gap was between the end of Boogiepop and the debut of OPM S2 I believe we were gonna get a 2-cour season since there's a lot to digest.
Jul 3, 2019 2:09 AM

Apr 2016
tzarye14 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Since I've never seen the original I can't make a comparison between them but back in the day there was a discussion on Twitter about the adaptation. Most people shared the same problem as you but apparently that's how Natsume saw the books(?) and that's how hr decided to adapt them. He got the rights to do an adaptation because he is a big fan of them. If he did it right or no it's not up to me to judge him.

As for One Punch Man Season 2 directed by him. Would it be close to the 1st one? Probably. I think he would direct it exactly as he did back then.
I say this because a few summers ago Yonkou Production published a tweet where he said OPM S2 would debut Summer 2020. Quite a few months later it was announced to 2019 by J.C. Staff.
So, why was the show move forward? Mostly because the greedy producers wanted to make money out of it while it was still popular. I do believe Natsume was going to direct the 2nd season but only after finishing Boogiepop. This would give him and the team a big window to work on the show.
On your review for season 2 you mention the "fatigue" that season 2 had. Taking into account how big the gap was between the end of Boogiepop and the debut of OPM S2 I believe we were gonna get a 2-cour season since there's a lot to digest.
Huh, it was pushed forward? Damn. If it was actually set for 2020, than him directing it would have actually allowed the series to shine, potenially. No guarantees, but it would have been way better than if they did it in 2019. Sadly, it’s all speculation now and people are basically saying “give it back to Madhouse” as if that’s the actual answer. I don’t think we’d necessarily get 2-cour but with him dorecting, there would probably be less fatigue.
Jul 3, 2019 3:00 AM
Aug 2016
tzarye14 said:
Ssjbryando said:

tzarye14 said:
He got the rights to do an adaptation because he is a big fan of them. If he did it right or no it's not up to me to judge him.
He got to direct it because he got called by Fukushi, who got to be the animation producer because he work at Madhouse, who got to animate it because they made the 2000 version, stop talking about Natsume as if he was a one man studio, he's not Miyazaki or Hosoda ffs.

So, why was the show move forward?
How do you know that the show moved forward? it could be just someone leaked a wrong information to Yonkou, remember when he tweeted that DBS season 2 would debut this july? do you see any of that?

Mostly because the greedy producers wanted to make money out of it while it was still popular.
The producers wanted S2 to air 4 years after S1 aired instead of 5 years because they feared that it would lose all the popularity it maintained for 4 years if they waited just one other year? listen to yourself buddy.

CodeBlazeFate said:
Plus, a lot of his contacts were doing other things. For example, Hakuyu Go, the guy that did Fate/Apocrypha episode 22, and Mob 2 episodes 5 and 11. He's in the army now. So yea, season 2 certainly would not be that much better. He probably would have also ditched the awful color pallet this show had, but apart from better choreography, that's about it, especially given the awful mismanagement over at JC Staff with their awful production schedules and the fact that they take on several shows a season.
Well first, Hakuyu Go didn't even play a big role in OPM, he did the key animation of some unknown cut in ep 12 and that's it. Second, The chance for S2 to be as good as S1 if Madhouse and S1's team worked on it without changing the airing date is almost non-existent, because:

1. the best animators who worked on S1 were busy with MP 100 II.

2. Madhouse isn't what it used to be back then.

But the chance of it being better than what J.C Staff made (and even Boogiepop) is very high, because:

1. they would have to make only 12 eps, and that's 6 eps less of what they had to make in Boogiepop.

2. OPM S2 aired 3 months after Boogiepop, so they'd have 3 more months to work on it.

3. Most of boogiepop's episodes had no more than 2 animation directors and 15 key-animators working on it, and it still was more consistent than OPM S2, which had +5 animation directors and +20 key-animators working on most of its eps.

4. While not as much as OPM S1, Boogiepop had many talented animators working on it despite being an obscure LN adaptation, they even got Imai to do them a cut in the OP despite being busy with AoT, OPM S2 in the other hand had only one talented animator carrying the entire show.

5. No one expected OPM S1 to be as good as it was, even the director, what happened is that animators who worked on early episodes start talking about how much of a legendary sakuga fest it will be, so other animators start going to Madhouse to ask for cuts to animate out of their own accord, just to be part of making this legendary sakuga fest of a show, one of those animators is Arifumi Imai, AoT's main animator. So if Madhouse was doing S2, Fukushi and Natsume would surely be working on it, and using their connections, they would face no problem in luring in the talented animator from S1.

6. Madhouse's post production team would do a better job, they also would've called in S1's sound director who have been working with them since Death Note.

ClickBaitBusterJul 3, 2019 3:08 AM
Jul 3, 2019 3:16 AM
Oct 2013
I don't care of what studio would handle the adaption, unless the staff loved working on it, nothing will happen. S1 staff loved working on it, alot were freelancers btw, not related to MADhouse, they liked it and came out to satisfy us all as viewers.
S2 laked this kind of passion, the soudn design is off, the animation is sloppy, it looked forced, no bad words for JC staff but this adaption shouldn't been there's to begin with.
The real culprit is Shueisha, they wanted a rapid release of the anime, the original date for the release was 2020, but they scratced that and rushed it, they chose JC staff, purdend them with that with no good schedule or plan to work with, At time of airing of first episode, there was only 3 episodes done, They were producing the anime (a single cour one) during its airing, and this was the result. The anime was a disappointment for us fans, but for them it was a success, Money controls this world unfortunately.
Jul 3, 2019 3:30 AM

Aug 2013
T R A S H ! worst sequel i ever watched
Jul 3, 2019 4:39 AM
Mar 2008
It is just so boring and focused on filler garbage like garo and falshbacks. The first season was a comedy show and that is why most people watch it. In this one they decided to focus on the shounen content and ended up boring.
Jul 3, 2019 4:59 AM

Jan 2015
I just watched the last episode and I thank god it finished. Let's just pray for a better continuation.
Jul 3, 2019 5:15 AM
Aug 2016
lasso_914 said:
I don't care of what studio would handle the adaption, unless the staff loved working on it, nothing will happen. S1 staff loved working on it, alot were freelancers btw, not related to MADhouse, they liked it and came out to satisfy us all as viewers.
Well, it's not like you're wrong, but the majority of studios use freelancers, I don't know why people emphasize on this that much only with Madhouse and OPM, Oh wait, I actually know the reason.
And just because they're not related to the studio doesn't mean the studio shouldn't get credit for hiring them.

The real culprit is Shueisha
No offence dude, I know you're just repeating what you saw on the internet, but please do some research next time before believing this kind of wrong statements. Shueisha isn't even leading the production committee, they're ranked 3rd even, right next to Bandai Visual and TV Tokyo, so I doubt that they have the power to force an airing date, and why they would even want to do so, manga sales is thye most important thing to them, S1 already boosted those sales and I doubt a half-assed S2 would do the manga any service aside from putting people off, Bandeai Visual in the other hand, who is in top of the production committee and is distributor of home video disks would be in a more controlling position, and TV Tokyo who's ranked 2nd in the P.C and is the main TV channel to broadcats the show would be the most concerned about the airing date.

they wanted a rapid release of the anime, the original date for the release was 2020, but they scratced that and rushed it, they chose JC staff, purdend them with that with no good schedule or plan to work with
again, you should stop believing everything you see in the internet, all the above isn't even remotely right.
ClickBaitBusterJul 3, 2019 5:19 AM
Jul 3, 2019 6:38 AM

Mar 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
tzarye14 said:

Huh, it was pushed forward? Damn. If it was actually set for 2020, than him directing it would have actually allowed the series to shine, potenially. No guarantees, but it would have been way better than if they did it in 2019. Sadly, it’s all speculation now and people are basically saying “give it back to Madhouse” as if that’s the actual answer. I don’t think we’d necessarily get 2-cour but with him dorecting, there would probably be less fatigue.
Found the tweet. It was Winter 2020 instead of Summer but even then the gap is big enough.
https://twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/1027399634790957056?lang=pt
Jul 5, 2019 4:18 PM
Apr 2016
tzarye14 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Found the tweet. It was Winter 2020 instead of Summer but even then the gap is big enough.
https://twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/1027399634790957056?lang=pt

Lol it s just a tweet from another youtuber. It seems that it was planned on april 2019 since the beginning.
Jul 5, 2019 5:18 PM
Sep 2016
THE SIMPLE ANSWER is that we all got f&%$ spoiled by Madhouse and expected more but they never do more than 1 season. We should be ETERNALLY grateful for even getting a second season and thank the new studio for even picking it up along with our hopes for the STORY. If you want to hate someone, hate Madhouse for abandoning OPM and us. Hell, the whole story started in a badly drawn web-manga. The story is what matters, the story! You want some dumb sakuga with no plot or coherence? Then go watch Kara no Kyokai (most overrated trash show but beautiful). Go watch the trash plots of "Your Name" or "5 centimeters per second" which are absolutely stunning and beautiful sakuga but stories were written by a autistic manbearpig hybrid. OPM is great 10/10, I agree season 2 IS a DOWNGRADE but still that's a 9/10. 8/10 at most, unbiased and objective.
Jul 5, 2019 5:49 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
The story is what matters, the story!

I disagree, in an anime every aspect is important and that includes the animation, story, direction, execution, music, sound effects, voice acting, etc... if the story is good and all the other aspects is lacking then the anime will be trash no matter how you slice it.

If you care about story so much while ignoring the others aspects that makes an anime good then you might as well enjoy Berserk 2016/2017 which has an amazing story but is trash in every other aspect.
Jul 5, 2019 8:54 PM
Sep 2016
I understand your reasoning, and you are right in some regard. But while Berserk 2017 may have been absolute trash in all aspects, One Punch Man is not. Too many people just hate for no reason by boarding the hate/hype train.

Even you have to admit that voice acting, sound effects, music, etc have been on par with season 1. Sure the quality decreased as I said it was a downgrade yes. Sure we don't have sakuga moments or amazing animations but in any story telling medium, the story is the most important part.
Nobody is ignoring all the other aspects, it is truly a downgrade, nobody is arguing that but you all have to admit that you got spoiled rotten by Madhouse.

People claiming OPM is trash now are spoiled brats.
Jul 5, 2019 9:05 PM
Sep 2016
xZabuzax nevermind.
I just checked your profile and you are someone who rates Mob Psycho II, Made in Abyss and OPM2 a 2/10 as bad as trash shows like Berserk 2017 and Stein's Gate 0.

You actually wasted your life watching the abominable Dragon Ball Super and even rate it 5/10. I see what kind of taste you have in anime.

Elfenlied has a meme reputation and may have been fun in 2004 but rating it a 10/10? I see, I see.

and god damn, you are watching hentai '"Aneki no Kounai Kaikinbi" and rating it 10/10 now I know you are a troll account.

"In anime every aspect is important" Yeah? Convince me how DragonBall Super and Hentai is better than Mob Psycho II, Made in Abyss and OPM2.
Jul 5, 2019 9:18 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
Even you have to admit that voice acting, sound effects, music, etc have been on par with season 1.

While I had no trouble with the voice acting (Suiryu voice acting was amazing when he was in trouble) the sound effects and music was not on par with season 1, it was a huge downgrade specially the sound effects. Garou's theme was good and they reused some OST from season 1 and they are indeed good as well but the execution and direction in that aspect was pretty mediocre, most of the time the music was thrown just for the heck of it, it didn't left any impact. The execution of the music in episode 3 and 10 was pretty good but for the rest of the episodes I didn't felt it, I blame the director for this so even if the music was good the execution failed terribly here.

Yugesai said:
Sure the quality decreased as I said it was a downgrade yes. Sure we don't have sakuga moments or amazing animations but in any story telling medium, the story is the most important part.
Nobody is ignoring all the other aspects, it is truly a downgrade, nobody is arguing that but you all have to admit that you got spoiled rotten by Madhouse.

I admit that people calling this anime trash are taking it too far but this wasn't good either, it was mediocre in my opinion. A rating of 7 is about right for this anime. The story is the most important part yes but the other aspects of this anime was lacking "oomph".
Jul 5, 2019 9:24 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
xZabuzax nevermind.
I just checked your profile and you are someone who rates Mob Psycho II, Made in Abyss and OPM2 a 2/10 as bad as trash shows like Berserk 2017 and Stein's Gate 0.

You actually wasted your life watching the abominable Dragon Ball Super and even rate it 5/10. I see what kind of taste you have in anime.

Elfenlied has a meme reputation and may have been fun in 2004 but rating it a 10/10? I see, I see.

and god damn, you are watching hentai '"Aneki no Kounai Kaikinbi" and rating it 10/10 now I know you are a troll account.

"In anime every aspect is important" Yeah? Convince me how DragonBall Super and Hentai is better than Mob Psycho II, Made in Abyss and OPM2.

First of all, Dragon Ball Super is trash so I rated it a 5 as my final rating. The only reason I rated those other animes low is because I believe that the current rating they have at this moment is way too high so I'm trying to "balance out" the rating to get them lower. I don't believe any of those animes deserves more than 8, on the other hand, if I see any of those animes with a rating of 6 or 7 then I will give it a 10 to "balance out" the rating and get them up to 8.

The same goes for Elfen Lied and that hentai and yes, I watch hentai from time to time and no, this isn't a troll account.
xZabuzaxJul 5, 2019 9:32 PM
Jul 5, 2019 9:42 PM
Sep 2016
You are trying to "balance out" ratings? Who the hell do you think you are?!?
I can understand your sentiment and I also had that thought in the past but I was never as conceited as you. Omg, can you live and think for yourself? This website doesn't need a watchful protector, a dark knight of anime to dictate people's tastes.
Be true to yourself and rate stuff as how you feel it, be honest. Trying to "balance out" hah, never have I expected such stupidity as an answer. No offense but I am laughing.

You make yourself look like an immature child. How old are you? 14? 17? You can't be a 9 year old and you can't be 25+. "balance out" hah, if you are unironically meaning it, then this fact literally physically hurts all logic in the world.
Like come on, please, you can't be serious. Please tell me you are joking about the "balance out" and not truly believing in the righteousness of your path. Please. I'll lose faith in humanity if you are for real...
Jul 5, 2019 9:53 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:

The better question is, who the hell do you think YOU are for telling me what I should or shouldn't rate, I can rate whatever the fuck I want as I please.

Yugesai said:

I can understand your sentiment and I also had that thought in the past but I was never as conceited as you. Omg, can you live and think for yourself? This website doesn't need a watchful protector, a dark knight of anime to dictate people's tastes.
Be true to yourself and rate stuff as how you feel it, be honest. Trying to "balance out" hah, never have I expected such stupidity as an answer. No offense but I am laughing.

You make yourself look like an immature child. How old are you? 14? 17? You can't be a 9 year old and you can't be 25+. "balance out" hah, if you are unironically meaning it, then this fact literally physically hurts all logic in the world.
Like come on, please, you can't be serious. Please tell me you are joking about the "balance out" and not truly believing in the righteousness of your path. Please. I'll lose faith in humanity if you are for real...

And for the other trash you wrote, I can think for myself and this website doesn't need a protector or anything but I can still rate whatever the fuck I want and if I feel that an anime is high for whatever reason then I will rate it whatever the fuck I want to get them lower and no, I'm not a child but on the other hand, you appear to be one.

See what happens when you start disrespecting others? they will disrespect you back. If you want to be respected then act like an adult.
xZabuzaxJul 5, 2019 9:58 PM
Jul 5, 2019 9:57 PM

Apr 2018
Ssjbryando said:
OPM1 was a masterpiece and S2 made me appreciate Madhouse and The original staff's work even more.
FIFY
Jfs_Jul 5, 2019 10:08 PM
Jul 6, 2019 5:49 AM
Jul 2016
tzarye14 said:
Ssjbryando said:

also Chikashi when he wasn't busy like now with other stuff
Jul 6, 2019 5:53 AM
Jul 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
tzarye14 said:

or at least Fall 2019 but yeah the production committee were shameful because they thought that were merchandise plans are better in a earlier date than late
Jul 6, 2019 5:56 AM
Jul 2016
lasso_914 said:
S2 laked this kind of passion, the soudn design is off, the animation is sloppy, it looked forced, no bad words for JC staff but this adaption shouldn't been there's to begin with.
The real culprit is Shueisha, they wanted a rapid release of the anime, the original date for the release was 2020, but they scratced that and rushed it, they chose JC staff, purdend them with that with no good schedule or plan to work with, At time of airing of first episode, there was only 3 episodes done, They were producing the anime (a single cour one) during its airing, and this was the result. The anime was a disappointment for us fans, but for them it was a success, Money controls this world unfortunately.

i've some doubts it have something to do with TV Tokyo and Banadi more than Shueisha Since they're in the top of Production Committee
Jul 6, 2019 6:01 AM
Jul 2016
tzarye14 said:
Tonyic said:

lamo Chikashi is the one who gathered some Trigger animators and Natsume gathered 2 bones animators (without bones knowing) and the ace animator of AOt is a mystery to me i don't think Natsume know him that much until opm S1 since he needed his help in the OP of Boggiebob And Others

and in the end OPM S2 = Boggiebob And Others they're both The two sides of the same coin
Jul 6, 2019 6:10 AM
Jul 2016
Yugesai said:
Sure the quality decreased as I said it was a downgrade yes. Sure we don't have sakuga moments or amazing animations but in any story telling medium, the story is the most important part.

yep even J.C Staff did their best but people are harsh ,ignorant and more childish and Pathetic than this season itself that they're blaming the director for it's flaws although it have flaws but it's Acceptable also the Art is the same from Chikashi himself it's just the tight schedule that affected it and the visuals and the coloring is fine but sometimes can be much of it in some points as result of rush and i think the director can do better work if it was airing in winter 2020 not NOW (Genos's arms could be better as a result like the first teaser gave us) that was the result of rushing but at least the BD might fix some flaws but some of it can't be fixed but that'll be fine they have 4.5 months and i know there's an 10 Minute OVA too
todd2580Jul 6, 2019 6:19 AM
Jul 6, 2019 5:00 PM
Sep 2016
xZabuzax said:
Yugesai said:

The better question is, who the hell do you think YOU are for telling me what I should or shouldn't rate, I can rate whatever the fuck I want as I please.

You little kid, this is a free world. You can do whatever you want but there are consequences to your actions. You want to act stupid and pretend to be a white knight defending the rating system on MAL then go on, nobody is stopping you from doing so. But don't be surprised when people laugh at your stupidity. You are embarassing yourself. You are an embarrassment.

I didn't even bother reading the trash you wrote after the quote as I know it's only more stupid garbage. You should check yourself, no wonder nobody loves you and you have no friends. Conceited fool. GBKYS
Jul 6, 2019 7:22 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
You little kid, this is a free world. You can do whatever you want but there are consequences to your actions. You want to act stupid and pretend to be a white knight defending the rating system on MAL then go on, nobody is stopping you from doing so. But don't be surprised when people laugh at your stupidity. You are embarassing yourself. You are an embarrassment.

Duh, of course there are consequences for our actions, that's why I'm disrespecting an idiot like you, if you want to be respected then you should earn it and duh, I know I can do whatever the fuck I want so I don't need an idiot like you telling me what I should or shouldn't rate. Fuck off.

Yugesai said:
I didn't even bother reading the trash you wrote after the quote as I know it's only more stupid garbage. You should check yourself, no wonder nobody loves you and you have no friends. Conceited fool. GBKYS

Same, I didn't bother reading the other trash you sent in the private message because it's a wall of text of trash, I simply deleted it, why do you even bother to send that trash, butt hurt much?

And hah, you don't even know me to say that type of bullshit, I have people and families that loves me. Fail.
xZabuzaxJul 7, 2019 7:19 PM
Jul 7, 2019 4:45 PM
Sep 2016
xZabuzax said:
if you want to be respected then you should earn it and duh, I know I can do whatever the fuck I want so I don't need an idiot like you telling me what I should or shouldn't rate.

Right back at you. You should listen to your own advice, idiot.

Dude you are embarrassing yourself further and further with each pathetic word you vomit out of your mouth. Can you stfu and grow up before talking to adults about respect you idiot child.
You are a failure as a human being, you haven't been educated well enough by your parents and society to even think and comprehend normally like a human. You weak, blind and pathetic fool should read some books rather than watch anime, might grow a brain but I doubt it.
Jul 7, 2019 5:02 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
Right back at you. You should listen to your own advice, idiot.

The only difference is that I didn't disrespected you, I got like this because you started it with the name callings you fucking idiot.

Yugesai said:
Dude you are embarrassing yourself further and further with each pathetic word you vomit out of your mouth.

But then again, I didn't expect much from you, I'm not talking with my mouth, I'm typing with the keyboard you hippie scum eating dick fuck. So you think typing stuff in the keyboard is the same as talking/vomiting stuff with the mouth? now THAT'S embarrassing.

Yugesai said:
You are a failure as a human being, you haven't been educated well enough by your parents and society to even think and comprehend normally like a human. You weak, blind and pathetic fool should read some books rather than watch anime, might grow a brain but I doubt it.

Hah, you don't even know me kid, I've been well educated, I read books and my brain is perfectly fine and if you think the only thing I do is watch anime then you're an idiot. Next.

And BTW, I'm not even reading the trash you're sending in the private messages, I'm deleting it. Yeah, I was right, you ARE butthurt, lol.
xZabuzaxJul 7, 2019 6:02 PM
Jul 8, 2019 9:19 AM
Sep 2016
yadda yadda, nobody is listening to your bullshit anymore you idiotic kid.

all I here is bla-bla-bla. keep talking to the wall.
Jul 8, 2019 5:06 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
yadda yadda, nobody is listening to your bullshit anymore you idiotic kid.

all I here is bla-bla-bla. keep talking to the wall.

Apparently you are, specially when I saw you sending that garbage in the private messages, you looked desperate, I bet it took you a couple of minutes to come up with all that garbage, the moment I saw your name it only took me 1 second to delete it.

I always enjoy unleashing a can of whoop-ass to dumbasses like you.
Jul 9, 2019 10:20 PM
Sep 2016
No point even reading your trash.
bla bla idiot. That's all I hear from you bla bla.
idiot, learn your lesson and stfu. nobody respects idiots like you. no point debating anything with a fool like you.
reply and all you'll get now is bla bla.
Jul 9, 2019 10:23 PM

Jan 2011
After watching episode 11, I argee with this as somethings just make no sense. Like how is Garo apply to deflect a punch from Garo when he is coming at him with his right fist?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 9, 2019 11:04 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
No point even reading your trash.
bla bla idiot. That's all I hear from you bla bla.
idiot, learn your lesson and stfu. nobody respects idiots like you. no point debating anything with a fool like you.
reply and all you'll get now is bla bla.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

And no, I won't stfu and you can't make me and you're wrong, I have people that respects me and I respect the ones who deserves it. You ain't worth my respect, you ain't worth shit.

Now keep crying kid, your tears are delicious.
Jul 10, 2019 12:41 PM
Sep 2016
bla bla bla bla bla bla
Jul 10, 2019 1:00 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
bla bla bla bla bla bla

I outwitted you in every comment by turning your own comment against you and now you have nothing to say =)

Now get the fuck out and don't let the door hit your ass on your way out.
Jul 10, 2019 4:54 PM
Mar 2016
I dunno guys, the show is interesting enough to easily give it 8 or 9. Yeah, the animation could be better or on par with season 1, I agree that for fans it's a punch in the face in terms of quality. However it's not THAT terrible! So this time I'm on the other side of the majoritarian opinon.

At first I hesitated to watch it because of low MAL score: how wrong I was. If some of you still in thoughts whether to watch the 2 season or not - don't even think! Don't listen to anyone and see for yourself! Cheers! :D
Sabertoothed_CatJul 11, 2019 1:04 AM
Jul 10, 2019 5:03 PM
Hokage King

Apr 2017
First off both Boogiepops were very good, the older had tons of style and was grittier. The 2019 version is what sold me on the franchise , the music, animation and chronology of the story will make it a show I rewatch for sure.

I was heading how bad season 2 of OPM was supposed to be based solely on the trailer....now season 1 was cool to me but I wasn't moved by the story of much of the music minus one of two themes. It had funny moments and the animation was good but the story didn't resonate with me as much as Mob Psycho or My Hero.

Season 2 though the 8 or 9 episodes I've watched has been thoroughly more enjoyable. I like Garou and Suiryu better than the majority of seasons 1s cast. Maybe I'm a Marc for tournament arcs and kaiju fights but I can't understand why this seasons is better so much hate. The story has been superior in all fronts...unless it falls off hard in the last couple episodes I'll be considering season 2 a success without doubt. This season made me actually want to pick the manga back up.

Stop the J.C Staff hate btw Food Wars and Magical Index are both well done.
Jul 10, 2019 6:42 PM
Sep 2016
xZabuzax said:
Yugesai said:
bla bla bla bla bla bla

I outwitted you in every comment by turning your own comment against you and now you have nothing to say =)

Now get the fuck out and don't let the door hit your ass on your way out.

bla bla bla convince yourself your comments matter
but people won't waste their time reading your trash that you vomit here.
bla bla bla go on, have the last word. feel superior in your idiocy.
here's the only reply you deserve: bla bla bla
Jul 10, 2019 6:46 PM

Aug 2017
You can't do anything when the source material is not good.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 10, 2019 6:54 PM

Jul 2019
Nurguburu said:
You can't do anything when the source material is not good.

alright, Who was the one who hurt you and why?
Jul 10, 2019 9:58 PM
Nov 2016
Yugesai said:
reply and all you'll get now is bla bla

Yugesai said:
nobody is listening to your bullshit anymore

Didn't you wrote earlier that the only thing you will reply is "bla bla" and that nobody is listening to my comment including you? then why the fuck are you reading my comments and replying back? are you THIS butthurt to ignore your own comment to reply me back again?

See? this is how I'm beating you in every comment I make, I'm using your own comment against you which means, you are playing my game and I'm kicking the shit out of you in it.

Anyways...

Yugesai said:
people won't waste their time reading your trash that you vomit here.

Apparently you wasted your time reading it, fail.

Yugesai said:
have the last word. feel superior

Yeah I'm beating you in every comment I'm making here so I am indeed superior to your garbage. There's nothing wrong in leaving after having your butt handed to you, just make sure the door don't hit your stupid ass on your way out.
Jul 11, 2019 3:24 AM
Sep 2016
xZabuzax said:
Yugesai said:
reply and all you'll get now is bla bla

Yugesai said:
nobody is listening to your bullshit anymore

Didn't you wrote earlier that the only thing you will reply is "bla bla" and that nobody is listening to my comment including you? then why the fuck are you reading my comments and replying back? are you THIS butthurt to ignore your own comment to reply me back again?

See? this is how I'm beating you in every comment I make, I'm using your own comment against you which means, you are playing my game and I'm kicking the shit out of you in it.

Anyways...

Yugesai said:
people won't waste their time reading your trash that you vomit here.

Apparently you wasted your time reading it, fail.

Yugesai said:
have the last word. feel superior

Yeah I'm beating you in every comment I'm making here so I am indeed superior to your garbage. There's nothing wrong in leaving after having your butt handed to you, just make sure the door don't hit your stupid ass on your way out.

you should get by now that I ain't reading your trash and simply copy pasting my "bla bla bla" yet you keep coming back. pathetic idiot.
oh and here you go: bla bla bla
bla bla bla
bla bla bla
Jul 11, 2019 3:50 AM

Jun 2016
Opm deserves it though
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

389 by THEBIGNOODLER »»
Apr 10, 2:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.