Forum Settings
Forums

Final 'Shingeki no Kyojin' Anime Season Announced for Fall 2020

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 30, 2019 2:26 PM

Aug 2017
Man it's gonna be a hard one after AoT ends. Like many I'm lost for what to do after it does. Hopefully it does end on a high with a satisfactory conclusion
Jun 30, 2019 2:27 PM

Aug 2017
amagirinomikoto said:
so hyped for this omg !!!!!!!!!!! i hope its 2 cours :,,,)
probably will be as it's the final season and to animate the last bits of the manga it atleast needs to be a couple cours
Jun 30, 2019 2:30 PM

Aug 2008
Damn they are quick. I remember we had to wait 4 years for the second season to come out. I hope that Wit studio is still handling the production, they did a great job with the previous seasons so far.
Jun 30, 2019 3:43 PM
Feb 2018
EXCUSE ME WHAAAAAT?!The manga hasnt even come to an end yet!
Jun 30, 2019 3:43 PM

Dec 2016
That was quick, I thought we would have to wait like a year for the new season announcement. I hope Wit Studio continues to work on Attack on Titan.
After it ends I don't know what to do, it's my MOST FAVOURITE anime ever. Gonna miss this awesome anime and I hope in the future there will be another dark anime like Shingeki no Kyojin that I can get really hyped for.
Jun 30, 2019 3:51 PM
Jan 2014
Pretty bad show overall. Generally hovered between awful and mediocre. Glad it’s going to end, though unfortunately the damage it did will remain for quite some time.
Jun 30, 2019 4:05 PM

Feb 2012
Dont know what I'm going to do with myself when the manga ends. Its legit the only series I'm keeping up atm. Guess it's time to move on.
Jun 30, 2019 4:39 PM

Apr 2017
Yeah. Tha manga is now close to the end. It has finally on its way to wrap up the story. If you read the manga, things get better. I'm glad to see this news but it will take a long time to see the new season of it.
Jun 30, 2019 4:53 PM

Nov 2015
Felix-san said:
Then manga will end soon? Or the final of anime will be different?
The former, the manga will end soon. It'll end in about a year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2019 6:16 PM

Oct 2018
just finished watching aot s3 part 2. damn that really hit the spot. great way to ending the second cour and what more the announcement of the final season...FINAL..FINAL???? I could not believe my fav anime come to end after all this time.

hype for final season!
Jun 30, 2019 9:45 PM

Jan 2016
lmao i like how the teaser just trying to 'scare' us but ....
Jun 30, 2019 10:51 PM

May 2018
It's so rare to see a complete adaptation these days. Glad a good writing like aot is getting it.
Jun 30, 2019 11:14 PM

Apr 2013
Awww, another one of my favourite anime that will end soon... Hopefully Wit Studio will animate it after all, would be weird if they would do all seasons except the last one.
Jun 30, 2019 11:39 PM
Nov 2013
I've been following SNK since 2013 and this is pretty hard hitting for me, emotional really. Isayama is a really good writer, I don't see how people can say it's badly-written and the like (not because I like SNK, but because the amount of foreshadowing and hints tie up extremely well throughout the story almost 10 years on, it is obvious much thought has been put into it)

When this final season finishes its run, it will be almost a decade since the first season aired, and more than a decade since the manga started. For me, SNK has been one of the most phenomenal and influential anime of the 2010s decade, if not *the* most (the other titles would be anime like 2011's HunterxHunter, Madoka Magica, My Hero Academia, the Fate franchise and Tokyo Ghoul) I mean, if we are being very honest here, how many anime have had such a massive, widespread global impact and presence like SNK did when the first season was released in 2013? I still remember the presence was so overwhelming, many non-anime watchers getting into the show, many conventions and shops making SNK its main anime feature, many people cosplaying, making fanart and various other media about SNK. I would even argue that SNK is THE most well-known anime of the 2010s, and has left its definite mark.

It might not have the same impact as the legends of Evangelion and Sailor Moon, but I foresee that I will become as popular and well-remembered as Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note. Of course, let's wait for the ending first.

As for SNK's progression, not a single episode or chapter has been filler in any form. Each and every one of them has significance, and it shows very well in Isayama's planning and future arcs. Every chapter is well worth waiting for and to conclude such a dense story before 150 chapters is pretty amazing (just look at other monthly manga like Owari no Seraph which progresses minimally with every passing month). While some may not like SNK because of the characters or other stuff (SNK is not even my personal favourite) it has been a great journey watching and reading it. I hope Isayama gives it the most appropriate, satisfying (debatable in the future ;)) and manages to explain all other seemingly "plot holes" and confusing areas now, so it becomes a well-rounded, enjoyable story for many more years to come.
Jul 1, 2019 12:30 AM
Sep 2016
Last episode was very sad 💔😭
Jul 1, 2019 4:06 AM

Aug 2017
ItsXolo said:
Pretty bad show overall. Generally hovered between awful and mediocre. Glad it’s going to end, though unfortunately the damage it did will remain for quite some time.

"Damage" Heheheh that's fucking hilarious but alright sure keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Hopefully WIT stays on board for the last ride.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Jul 1, 2019 4:18 AM

Oct 2013
ItsXolo said:

Lol took me a while to see a negative comment, the series is getting a flood of praise it's like when I find rare negative comment like this I should save it with care🤣😂

You guys are endangered species at this points, remnants of the past.
Jul 1, 2019 4:42 AM
Jan 2014
keragamming said:
ItsXolo said:

Lol took me a while to see a negative comment, the series is getting a flood of praise it's like when I find rare negative comment like this I should save it with care🤣😂

You guys are endangered species at this points, remnants of the past.

really weird post.
Jul 1, 2019 5:19 AM

Aug 2012
Fall 2020, it's far but it will be worth the wait.
Jul 1, 2019 5:58 AM
Dec 2013
Finally! XD bring this shit to the storm!
Jul 1, 2019 6:08 AM

Aug 2012
Mad hype for the next arc
Jul 1, 2019 8:28 AM

Dec 2015
That is great news. One more push, and hopefully by Wit.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 1, 2019 10:07 AM
May 2019
Wow AoT last season is gonna be next year. I can't wait.

Jul 1, 2019 10:27 AM
Nov 2016
Then there's me, who still haven't seen the 2nd and 3rd serie.
Jul 1, 2019 12:44 PM
May 2019
ItsXolo said:

It didnt do any damage to anyone or anything, I dont know what you're on about. An anime cant hurt you. You can dislike the anime, but that phrasing is just weird, man.
Jul 1, 2019 1:25 PM

Feb 2019
So just to clarify...
Jul 1, 2019 1:38 PM

Oct 2013
SamHandwich said:
So just to clarify...

Yep that is correct, everything that hasn't been adapted will be in the final season.
Jul 1, 2019 4:57 PM
Jun 2019
ItsXolo said:
What a pathetic attempt to bait. Your criticism is terrible just like your taste
Jul 1, 2019 7:23 PM

Jun 2009
I hope it means the manga is finishing up so that the anime wont suffer through an original ending.

Jul 2, 2019 6:00 AM

Apr 2019
Absolutely excited for it, that way a fantastic Story will come to an end. Brilliant.

Illyricus said:
This new is very welcomed, though I'm curious about something. If the manga is still not finished, do they mean with "Final Season" that they are going to adapt the manga fully? Are they going with an anime original ending? Will be split cours like season 3? Or are they going to end the anime with a cliffhanger?

Anyway, more Attack on Titan is always good.

Felix-san said:
Then manga will end soon? Or the final of anime will be different?

Its gonna finish soon, there probably is less than 10 chapters left

assuming that we would have 40 chapters, which is the amount s3 adapted in total

vlonethug said:
ItsXolo said:
What a pathetic attempt to bait. Your criticism is terrible just like your taste

ignore it, its just a kid wanting attention, because he doesn't get enough love
Nim0174Jul 2, 2019 6:04 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 2, 2019 6:49 PM
Apr 2016
Well, that's great. I'm glad we're gonna get a new SnK season.
Jul 3, 2019 2:51 AM
Aug 2018
I'm excited! Can't wait to see how it all ends
Jul 5, 2019 1:41 AM

Apr 2016
Since I don't think they'll end the manga before the last season starts, I suppose the manga will have its last chapter released in the beginning of 2021 or something, assuming the season will be a 2 cours.

I'm quite curious about their commercial strategy in this regard.

We'll see.
Jul 5, 2019 12:35 PM

Aug 2010
Wait, last season? How long will this season be?
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jul 24, 2019 7:36 PM
Nov 2017
ItsXolo said:

Ur criticism is as bad as ur taste of good anime kid. it's probably best if you go back to playing fortnite
Jul 25, 2019 2:43 AM
Jan 2014
darkfearie said:
ItsXolo said:

Ur criticism is as bad as ur taste of good anime kid. it's probably best if you go back to playing fortnite

Birthday: Jul 15, 2002

That'll be a yikes from me captain.
Jul 26, 2019 7:20 AM
Jul 2019
evoniee said:
i hope we all my ip birthday wishes tneblive until that and more :))))))))

I'm soooo happy there would be a comming season, so all that old rumors were fake
amekassaJul 29, 2019 12:34 PM
Jul 26, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2018
Whoa hopefully can get more anime that have complete season like attack on titan.
Jul 26, 2019 11:32 AM
Nov 2017
ItsXolo said:
darkfearie said:

Birthday: Jul 15, 2002

That'll be a yikes from me captain.

And that would be an even bigger yikes for a person that doesnt understand or even have a good taste of what good anime is, boss.

Edit: i never thought a person would look at my profile. Interesting. But if this is your only statement or comeback, all i can say is ur comeback worst than ur taste. (Yes i said that twice) other than that, dont even watch aot if ur gonna complain like a baby. That’s all i got 2 say. Good day boss and remember, if u hate the series, dont even watch it (yes i fucking know, i said it twice). Simple as that and ez 2 fix. That’s it.
as0biJul 26, 2019 11:39 AM
Aug 3, 2019 12:25 AM
Mar 2019
SelenMH said:
It's going to end soon
Aug 3, 2019 12:29 AM
Mar 2019
ItsXolo said:
Makes sense since your demographic is hentai.
Aug 3, 2019 5:01 AM
Jan 2014
Rakha030806 said:
ItsXolo said:
Makes sense since your demographic is hentai.

I don't think you know what a demographic is.
Aug 3, 2019 5:27 AM
Feb 2018
Rakha030806 said:
SelenMH said:
It's going to end soon
I got that figured out already but,its still sad!
Aug 22, 2019 5:26 AM
Aug 2019
This series has been such a big part of my life since I was in high school, sad to see it go but looking forward to watching it
Oct 12, 2019 12:24 AM
Jul 2016
I’m shocked it’s going to be the final season, I didn’t know the manga was ending so soon. I stopped reading the manga shortly after where the anime is now a long time ago so I figured there was at least more than a season of content now but I guess not. Anyway, super excited :)
Oct 12, 2019 3:46 AM

Apr 2019
Uncommon_Sense said:
I’m shocked it’s going to be the final season, I didn’t know the manga was ending so soon. I stopped reading the manga shortly after where the anime is now a long time ago so I figured there was at least more than a season of content now but I guess not. Anyway, super excited :)

its going to be a 24~+ episodes season
You son of a .. turtle

Oct 12, 2019 4:32 AM
Oct 2019
Well now thinking about this season it was really amazing & I enjoyed all season but this part was cool, I mean the part of season 3 because it mad by madhouse one of the popular studio so I am hyped for season 4. In manga everything is....jus...
Oct 12, 2019 10:43 AM

Oct 2013
Neko-chan1002 said:
Well now thinking about this season it was really amazing & I enjoyed all season but this part was cool, I mean the part of season 3 because it mad by madhouse one of the popular studio so I am hyped for season 4. In manga everything is....jus...

All seasons of snk is made by wit studio, not madhouse.
Nov 11, 2019 3:34 AM

Sep 2019
BestBoiEren said:
After aot is over, we will have to wait centuries to get something on the same level.

Feelsbadman.
You will die at that time though and yeah you will feel the emptiness and by ur comments it seems u will never love a series that much in footure.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

19 by IdaB »»
6 minutes ago

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

3 by ZXEAN »»
16 minutes ago

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

21 by IdaB »»
19 minutes ago

» TV Version of 'Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction' Anime Movie Announced

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

19 by DatRandomDude »»
1 hour ago

» Kinema Citrus Announces 'Sayonara Lara', 'Ninja Skooler' Original Anime

DatRandomDude - May 18

18 by ukloim »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.