Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 29, 2019 5:57 PM

Jul 2016
Yu Yu Hakusho is pretty much perfect, except for its anti climatic final arc.

Hunter x Hunter has Gon, who's a pretty bare bones character compared to the rest of the cast.

Hajime no Ippo is excellent, but I think that Ippo isn't a particularly great protagonist, I find that a lot of the other characters steal the show.

Some of Cowboy Bebops episodes are weaker than others.

Episode 4 and 8 of Clannad AS are really bad.

JoJo is JoJo, its flawed but I love it.
Jun 29, 2019 8:38 PM

Jan 2010
One Piece
- The pacing sometimes very unwatchable
- Still waiting for Robin 1 vs 1 fight
- Because of the large amount of characters, sometimes some characters just can't get enough screentime and development.

Shingeki no Kyojin
- I wished some scenes were more emotional
- They cut many character development scenes in favor of action scenes (the one that pissed me off the most is Erwin's scenes)
- This one is a bit petty but, please anime team stop promoting Levi x Eren!!!

Gintama
- Tsukuyo reduced into a tsundere and got lumped with the rest of the girls that fell for Gintoki

Boku no Hero Academia
- MINETA
- Need more spotlight and serious role for the girls

Fairy Tail
- More Jellal and Erza please
- I admit, some scenes and jokes are cringy and unfunny
- Please do something about Lisanna. She'd been nothing but useless/have little role since she had revived. I was excited for nothing. If she turned out having no major role, why revive her?

Tennis no Ouji-sama
- Tbh I don't have any complain except not enough gaynessssssss

Haikyuu!!
- Perfection, no complain. But I do wish more Kenma and Kuroo scenes

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
- No complain I guess?
- But sometimes Aladdin's perviness make me uncomfortable

Kuroko no Basket
- More Aomine please. Main school kinda boring

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Nope, no complain
Jun 29, 2019 9:04 PM

Nov 2011
Ookiku Furikabutte : I can't think one..
Hunter X Hunter : Tower Arena maybe.. Nen training is cool though..
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann : Some episodes are not consistently good.. But this is also because some "good episodes" are TOO GOOD, damn..
Seirei no Moribito : Plot conveniences in climax/resolution maybe, I am not really sure though..
Saiki Kusuo Psi Nan : The ending is not great enough to a great series ...
Gundam; War in the Pocket : Plot conveniences.. Like Al and Bernie infiltration to Federation HQ..
Hyouka : Can't think one..

Bonus :
Legend of the Galactic Heroes : (again) Plot conveniences, for example : 1) some too stupid enemy admirals, 2) Julian and Frederica suddenly become leaders unrealistically ...
Natsume Yuujinchou : Sometimes I think the characters development are inconsistent ...
Jim_HeartJun 29, 2019 9:14 PM
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 29, 2019 9:54 PM

Sep 2015
Clannad: After Story
-The first 8 episodes don't match the thematic consistency, narrative, and overall quality of the remaining episodes (although I, personally, enjoy these episodes just as much as the rest of the series tbh)
-Nagisa can be seen as nothing more than a sickly moe character who you're supposed to feel sorry for---not my opinion, but the opinion of others
-The Girl in the Illusionary World story can be difficult to comprehend, and the scenes with this are not nearly as captivating as the rest of the series

Welcome to the N.H.K.
-The suicide arc neglected exploring the mentality of suicidal people
-The old man in the bath house came off as preachy and corny (although his message isn't entirely bad, his words felt more charged with an agenda rather than a cautionary message)
-The MLM arc could've been better if Megumi Kobayashi and her brother were replaced by more interesting characters
-A bit of an underwhelming ending

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
-First couple of episodes are mediocre and nothing like the rest of the series
-Beginning of Chimera Ant Arc is sloooow
-(SPOILER)

-Last arc was eh
Jun 29, 2019 9:55 PM

Sep 2014
NOTHING, because i love all my favoriteanimu. they gave me high emotions. i would never talk badaboutthem.
Jun 29, 2019 10:32 PM

Mar 2016
suzumiya haruhi no shoushitsu: could've shaved a good 10-20 minutes off the first hour and missed nothing significant
kyon's monologue, while one of my favorite scenes ever, is placed in an awkward position considering he's literally just standing there staring at nagato while bringing himself to confront his true feelings
also there's a bit too much narration in scenes where showing could've done so much better than telling

legend of galactic heroes:
every work including game of thrones has plot armor in its characters but logh has a problem with making its protagonists' victories seem genuine and earned, so we as an audience aren't really convinced to suspend our disbelief and accept their triumphs without thinking of plot armor
and there's also too much narration that could've been trimmed and replaced with scenes of people doing what someone's talking about. i get that this is an enormous series with only so much time and money to go around, but a flaw is a flaw

fate kaleid oath under snow:
while logh and disappearance had slow pacing, this had pacing that was way too fast and didn't give enough background info to understand the plot even if you've already seen the previous kaleid works. seriously, i'm still wondering why the convoluted ainsworth holy grail war had to exist at all. i can think of reasons why, but it's not my job to explain the story or character motivations

danna ga nani blablabla:
things are too upbeat and happy. while it's nice and flowery with its 3 minute sugary sweetness in every episode, there isn't enough realistic drama to really give the spousal relationship genuine and lasting emotion. sure, the characters have problems, but the real important ones are all in the past and seem magically resolved by the marriage. there is beauty in the mundane, but life isn't all mundane situations
Aure0linJun 29, 2019 10:42 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jun 29, 2019 11:53 PM

Apr 2017
Imma do my top 5 favorite anime.

One Piece: The pacing slows down significantly after the Enies Lobby arc, and that became a problem for people who weren't/aren't binge watching it, as the pacing continues to be a huge problem to this day. The quality of its animation ever since the time-skip has been notoriously known for being highly inconsistent. There's also so many moments that this adaptation improvised from the manga that make some of the characters weaker and the writing look worse. Also, because of the inconsistent animation in conjunction with the terrible pacing, some of the epic moments in the manga were ruined completely in the anime.

Hunter x Hunter: Not too many problems with this one, but the Chimera Ant arc was far too slow paced even if it was my favorite arc. Also had Alluka. 'Nuff said.

Steins;Gate: The first half was nothing compared to its second half. The ending felt somewhat forced.

Death Note: Goes downhill in quality from the moment L dies. Thankfully, the ending saved it.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann It doesn't really start feeling epic from the start. In fact, it takes a while for it to start kicking. Some episodes were also lackluster as well, specifically the episodes in the middle and the early ones too.
Only in death are we all equal.
Jun 30, 2019 4:31 AM

Oct 2018
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- Some of the episodes were dull and uneventful f.ex ep 4 & 13.

Bakemonogatari- Sometimes the dialogue was pointless and unnecessary

Steins; Gate- Ending was anticlimactic

Neon Genesis Evangelion- Those last two episodes
Jun 30, 2019 6:35 AM

Jun 2015
HopefulNihilist said:

Kaiji: too much focus on the gambles, instead of character development.
there is no char dev in kaiji, if it had any he wouldnt have bet on that last tissue box thing, he's basically natsu

speaking of natsu

no one stays dead in fairytail. and nalu shippers are cancer
Jun 30, 2019 6:52 AM

May 2018
Stein;Gate - The occasional weeb speech-patterns of some characters (not so bad in Daru's case as he is a weeb, most of the time Faris) are really annoying and off putting.

3-Gatsu no Lion - Can't think of any, sorry.

Nichijou - A lot of skits seem like only to be there to fill the episode's length quota.

Gintama - In the later parts, the comedy becomes way more often hit and miss compared to the older segments.

K-On! - Can't think of anything either here. Fun things are fun.
Jun 30, 2019 7:53 AM
Jan 2019
Jojo: The way some characters and plot points aren't used to their full potential, like Giorno being DIO's son is just.... there.
Jun 30, 2019 9:32 AM

Aug 2017
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: the first arc is rushed, though that's only natural as it wanted to get ahead of 2003 as quick as it could

Howl's Moving Castle: the ending was rushed as all hell, though i think that about a lot of ghibli films upon thinking about it

Toradora: it can be a little bit too melodramatic at times, though that's expected from a high school romcom.

Death Note: the anime doesn't adapt the near arc very well, which is a shame because i actually really liked it in the manga

Karakai Jouzo no Takagi-san/ Kaguya-sama: Love is War: i love both shows characters and find them cute as heck, but some episodes are hit or miss and sometimes it feels like it's running out of ideas
Jun 30, 2019 11:12 AM
Mar 2016
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: slow start, too many runt jokes

Yu Yu Hakusho: too many asspulls

One Piece: lack of comedy and poor pacing in latest arcs, also not a fan of recent animations

Your Lie in April: honestly not much, characters were plain?

Cross Game: lack of romance

Code Geass: Suzaku
Jun 30, 2019 11:20 AM
Mar 2016
Marco__B said:

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
-(SPOILER)

-Last arc was eh

I agree 100% with the Kite thing like they spent only a few hours together
Jun 30, 2019 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Shingeki no Kyojin
- They cut many character development scenes in favor of action scenes (the one that pissed me off the most is Erwin's scenes)
- This one is a bit petty but, please anime team stop promoting Levi x Eren!

They are neither promoting levi x eren or levi x erwin, I don't understand what you are talking about. All I see is parental relationship between them.
Jun 30, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2015
I really liked Sister Princess but I have to admit, it was kind of silly and corny at times, but still enjoyed the series.
Jun 30, 2019 4:58 PM

Feb 2015
Aria : supernatural in the Natural is hit or miss.
Gineiden : the church of earth stuff is stupid.
Byousuku : severe lack of characterization
Bakemonogatari : Hanekawa
Shirobako : nothing instantly comes to mind.
Jun 30, 2019 5:17 PM

Dec 2012
Monster-The ending
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Jun 30, 2019 5:18 PM

Aug 2018
Monogatari Series: The earlier seasons are a bit too focused on fanservice although that isn't really a bad thing. I also didn't really like Hanekawa or Hitagi in the very beginning either. (Kizu Hanekawa is great tho) Other than that the show is almost PERFECT. I'll fight anybody on that.

Hunter x Hunter (2011): Slow start and a little dragged out in the Chimera Ant arc but other than that nothing big

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 1 didn't have enough to liven it up, Part 2 I don't see much bad about it, Part 3 was WAYYYY too focused on pointless fights in the first half, Part 4 was a bit slow but that didn't hurt it much. Haven't watched Part 5 yet.

Haikyuu!!: Slow start I guess? I don't see much bad about it at all

Zero no Tsukaima: Honestly this show is kinda trash other than most of the plot and the main romance. But that's exactly why I love this show. It's my favorite romance ever. It got me to the point where I fell in love with anime as a whole too. (I absolutely hate the harem at some points and Louise can piss me off when she gets violent)

Attack on Titan: Can be a bit slow at times where they're explaining stuff but I love the story, emotion, and great action.

Madoka Magica: I really don't have any problems with this show. Shaft did a great job just like Monogatari.

Fate/Series: Fate/Zero was incredible and the Fate/stay night visual novel was incredible. I hear the Fate route adaptation is shit though... Not looking forward to it other than running through the memories of the VN

Steins;Gate: The first half is extremely slow and kinda cringe worthy but when you get through it, it becomes one of the best shows you've ever watched. (This wasn't too big of a problem for me because I watched the entire show in like 2 days)

Grisaia no Meikyuu/Rakuen: Grisaia no Kajitsu was pretty bad. But that season isn't what I'm talking about. Grisaia no Meikyuu OVA really got me interested in the main character and his story and Grisaia no Rakuen is one of the most entertaining shows I have watched to date. First season is the problem.
RimzyyJun 30, 2019 5:22 PM
Jun 30, 2019 5:23 PM

Aug 2018
shadowblaster5 said:
Marco__B said:

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
-(SPOILER)

-Last arc was eh

I agree 100% with the Kite thing like they spent only a few hours together

The problem is that they cut out the pilot. The first episode was supposed to start with Gon being saved by Kite when he was almost killed by a mama giant fox thing. Gon felt indebted to Kite.
Jun 30, 2019 10:46 PM
Jul 2018
@Rimzyy

Lack of character development is definitely a problem I've always had with Jojo, but I feel as though it makes up for it, by making the characters' personalities entertaining, while still being down to earth (for the most part).
Part 5 is more character focused, and has more plot progression.
I recommend reading Jojo Parts 7 & 8. I think they fix all the problems that people, including me, have with the series, by being a lot more plot and character focused, instead of just fight after fight.
Jun 30, 2019 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Re:Zero : Subaru picking Emilia over Rem
(Srsly what is wrong with him?)

I Want To Eat Your Pancreas: Haru ended
up with Sakura's overprotective friend

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
: Akihiro didn't end up with Lafter

I know that its all just about the ships but tbh thats the only thing I can find not satisfying about my favorite animes
Jun 30, 2019 11:58 PM

Aug 2018
Railgun S: less Misaki scenes need more mental out and rivalry between Misaka

Akame ga Kill: Esdeath death and the way chelsea died

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: Sorata in picking Shiina instead of Aoyama cmon bruh

K-ON!: HTT not performing in Budoukan

Love Live! School Idol Project: muse disbanding

Fairy Tail: A lot of arcs about Lucy

Oregairu: none its perfect for now

ReLife: none great way to end the series

Kono Oto Tomare!: none so far

Lastly

Hibike! Euphonium: Kumiko and Shuichi being a couple instead of Reina or Asuka xD
SOP-IIJul 1, 2019 12:03 AM
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jul 1, 2019 12:03 AM

Apr 2013
Fairy Tail: Random powerups
Shingeki no Kyojin: No fanservice
High School DxD: Can't think of anything
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou: No sequel
Shokugeki no Souma: Can't think of anything
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!: Can't think of anything
Overlord: Bad use of CGI at times
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: Some characters acted quite stupid
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Can't think of anything
Binbougami ga!: No sequel
Jul 1, 2019 12:24 AM
Aug 2018
Hunter x hunter- the hiatus

Black butler- the season 2
Jul 1, 2019 12:45 AM
Jul 2018
Most of these are just nitpicks or me being dumb, but I think that applies to everyone, since it IS their favorite anime.

Monogatari Series - Timelines can be a bit confusing at times. That's why I have a MS timeline guide so I know when the current event is taking place in case I forget.

Tsuki ga Kirei - The CG crowds and background vehicles can be a bit too much, and the lesser MCs (Chinatsu and Hira) are annoying.

Working!! - The first season is a typical cutesy part time restaurant worker type of anime.

Assassination Classroom - The arcs not involving the class killing Koro-sensei felt a bit pointless, but at least they're only 1 to 2 episodes each.

Chuunibyou - Kind of the point, no scratch that. It IS the point, but some of the things said are very cringy.

Youjo Senki - I'd like to see Visha in a lot more scenes, she seems very out of the picture, especially as a Main Character

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica - I feel like they should've expanded a bit on Mami's character, before Episode 3.

A Place Further Than The Universe - That I didn't pick this up the day it aired? I genuinely can't find anything I hate about this show, not even nitpicks.
Jul 1, 2019 12:58 AM

Aug 2018
HopefulNihilist said:
@Rimzyy

Lack of character development is definitely a problem I've always had with Jojo, but I feel as though it makes up for it, by making the characters' personalities entertaining, while still being down to earth (for the most part).
Part 5 is more character focused, and has more plot progression.
I recommend reading Jojo Parts 7 & 8. I think they fix all the problems that people, including me, have with the series, by being a lot more plot and character focused, instead of just fight after fight.

Oh that sounds great I was expecting it to be relatively the same and yeah I completely agree with you I feel I really love all the characters but they don't get enough development. Like Okuyasu and Josuke were technically the biggest characters of Part 4 but I feel like Kouichi, Rohan, Jotaro, and Kira had much better development despite Josuke being the MAIN character and Okuyasu being his right hand man. Despite this, part 4 is my favorite so far and Part 5 looks amazing I'm just waiting for the last couple of eps to come out because it would be horrible to have to stop during a Jojo final fight (I'm guessing it's another one of those)

After part 5 I'll go straight into reading part 6 or just read through all the parts I watched and then go to Part 6
Jul 1, 2019 1:04 AM

Jun 2019
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - I can't think of one. Utter perfection to me.

Koe no Katachi - Quite slow paced and a bit too long

Gurren Lagann - Episodes increased and decreased in quality, a bit inconsistent (example, episode 4)

Mob Psycho 100 II - A very disappointing and anticlimatic ending, and the beginning was a bit boring

Steins;Gate - A slow beginning. Plus, the ending leaves us wanting more.

Haikyuu!! second season - The flashbacks and speeches get really annoying.

Wotakoi - NO SECOND SEASON WTF. Also, some of the relationships could have been handled better.

Golden Boy - too short, could have had a real ending instead of one that suggests another season.

Spirited away - Chihiro's relatonship with the dragon kid (forgot his name) is just bad tbh. The movie was a bit boring at times.

Toradora

No anime is non-canon. Non-canon is canon, but on a different world line.
Jul 1, 2019 1:08 AM

Feb 2016
All of them: They end
why u do dis to me
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 1, 2019 5:55 AM

Mar 2017
Kimi no Na wa. This is my favorite anime film of all, and yet...
A møøse once bit my sister...
Jul 1, 2019 6:00 AM

Feb 2018
Evangelion does have some slow scenes where no animation is going on (it’s because of budget reasons).
The answer to 1984 is 1776
Jul 1, 2019 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
The first hour of the Haruhi movie didn’t have the best pacing, but it wasn’t as horribly paced as a lot of the people who hate the movie make it out to be.

In Monster, Johan Liebert was able to do things that he probably shouldn’t have been able to do, lol. Also, some characters felt like plot devices.

Episodes 18-24 of Gungrave were massively overwhelming to say the least and are probably the biggest reason as to why the series doesn’t at least have an 8.5+ rating.

I didn’t like the ending of Clannad after story nor was I the biggest fan of the first 9 episodes... Especially that Sunohara arc, god that thing brings me nightmares. Oh yea, I also disliked how the arc between Tomoya and his father concluded.
removed-userJul 1, 2019 8:22 AM
Jul 1, 2019 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
laviha said:
Shicchi said:
Shingeki no Kyojin
- This one is a bit petty but, please anime team stop promoting Levi x Eren!

They are neither promoting levi x eren or levi x erwin, I don't understand what you are talking about. All I see is parental relationship between them.

You can just google "Ereri Official Art".

It's not about how you see the relationship between them. It's how anime team clearly baiting Ereri Shippers in their promotional arts. If you don't see neither ship, you won't see it as such therefore you won't understand nor care ;D

But I think it's pretty obvious that even non-shipper can see how the anime team use the popularity of Eren x Levi to their advantage when really they should be promoting Levi and Erwin's relationship more because clearly they have the most important bond to each other regardless of romantic or not.
Jul 1, 2019 8:40 AM

Feb 2017
KnK:
nobody seems to like it. whether the story, character , world building, action, or antagonist.

i see it as a fateful encounter of life because female and male protag bound with a fate.
good visual and sprinkle of comedy and sol.
also climax is so powerful romance scene.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jul 1, 2019 10:13 AM

Aug 2017
The worst thing of my favorite anime is............ it ends.
Jul 1, 2019 1:41 PM

Apr 2018
Serial Experiments Lain: I have nothing to say

Lucky Star: I have nothing to say

Steins;Gate: There are some questions that explained well or that they made it so

Zero no Tsukaima: To be an ecchi, it seemed quite unnecessary

Made in Abyss: I did not like how they finished the animated series

Violet Evergarden: The plot is very passive and the drama can be a bit exaggerated

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Jul 1, 2019 1:50 PM
Oct 2017
Elfen Lied: The terrible adaptation that Elfen Lied had from the Manga.
Jul 1, 2019 2:10 PM

Mar 2012
Slayers - they cut out a lot of dark things from the novel, added comedy filler which isn't bad, but they could have added a bit less of that. And they could have adapted the other half of the novels. Plus I would kill for a section after the ending credits where characters that normally appear only in the novel afterwords would do their usual thing (the slayers universe creator and her subordinate in human form talk about details of the setting and characters with the writer, complain they don't appear often in the main plot, try to drop a flower pot on the author or locking him in the bathroom to take over the whole section etc)

Detective Conan - I don't like them starting out with new technology from when it started airing and gradually updating it as years of airing pass by, like phones, when supposedly not much time passes in the anime. Also their usual "let's first solve a random case first, who cares that we're in the middle of serious main plot things going on". Their filler with random cases is always fun with this one exception.

Hunter x Hunter - in the 2011 version all the previously adapted arcs were a bit too rushed imo, except Greed Island. Also the 2011 overly cheerful main OST theme that kept sounding during previews and all seemed out of place for me for some reason, especially during previews in the darker arcs. And the toned down colors in the original suited everything up the end of Yorkshin arc much better imo.

Monogatari series - not a fan of any fanservice.

Kyou kara Maou! - attempts at fujoshi bait can sometimes get slightly annoying.

Natsume Yuujinchou - weird complaint, but I like scenes of a character revealing his secrets to another after a lot of buildup, so it's frustrating they do the explaining part partially off-screen.

Mushishi - too short.

One Piece - it will end one day.

Gintama - Love Incense Arc was annoying. The comedy episodes often left me almost crying because of those touching stories in unexpected places, they hit harder if it's a comedy anime, that's almost frustrating.
Jul 1, 2019 9:38 PM

Aug 2016
Hunter X Hunter takes a little while to get going.

I actually had to remove One Piece from my favorite anime list on here. That last arc stretched fights to ridiculous lengths and was so painful to get through at times.
Jul 4, 2019 5:48 AM

Dec 2016
Naruto Shippuden
And obviously Fillersss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus the drop in art and animation quality in the later arcs (which was more than made up for by the really well animated fights here and there)
Jul 4, 2019 6:02 AM

Feb 2016
Arakawa Under The Bridge: Nino's past/background. It's a mystery that's brought up and explored here and there, but in the end we pretty much learn nothing from it and you would have to do outside research. Why would the show bring up her past if they're just going to be vague and offer no helpful information? Arakawa is a comedy show that isn't suppose to make sense, so that honestly threw me off
Jul 4, 2019 6:31 AM
Apr 2017
SNK series: (haven't watched s3p2 yet) Eren is such an unbearable whinebox and Mikasa is far too stoic.

Monogatari series: Senjouhagara. Tsubasa über alles. Also, that teethbrushing scene was bloody odd, to put it mildly.

Steins; Gate: The beginning is just too slow

Made in Abyss: Riko is an annoying useless little twat

Natsume Yuujinchou series: To have one of the best female VA in the business in Miyuki Sawashiro and doing absolutely sodding NOTHING with her is downright criminal

Asatsu Kyoushitsu series: The whole Koro-sensei reveal left me very "meh". Also "Shiro" is by far the worst character of the entire series and his motivations are fucking stupid

Kokoro Connect: Iori. pretty much ruined the last two episodes by herself and to just end where she'd started off from anyway. Insufferable.

Bokurano; xxxHolic: Art and animation range from horrid to meh in both of them
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jul 4, 2019 4:18 PM
May 2016
Neon Genesis Evangelion

not sure if this is definitely a bad thing, but

Hikari -- Asuka's friend whose name I had to google -- is very unlikable
Jul 4, 2019 9:14 PM

Jun 2014
Trigun: It has a slow start and I think the main villain was introduced too late.

Rurouni Kenshin: Only a little over 60 episodes are part of the story and the remaining episodes are filler. Fortunately, you don't have to watch the last 30 or so episodes.

Kino no Tabi: Can't really think of anything off the top of my head, tbh.

Boku no Hero Academia: The wait for season 4.
Jul 5, 2019 12:34 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Gundam 00: The ending to the movie was atrocious and the Lyle x Anew romance was corny if I think about it.

Baccano: No continuation :(

Gintama: The shit jokes can sometimes be too much for me to handle and some episodes are boring.
-Okita should fuck off and leave Hijikata alone.
-Not enough Kamui, Sakamoto and Mutsu.
Shicchi said:
One Piece
- Because of the large amount of characters, sometimes some characters just can't get enough screentime and development.

Shingeki no Kyojin

Gintama
- Tsukuyo reduced into a tsundere and got lumped with the rest of the girls that fell for Gintoki

Boku no Hero Academia
- MINETA

Fairy Tail
- Please do something about Lisanna. She'd been nothing but useless/have little role since she had revived. I was excited for nothing. If she turned out having no major role, why revive her?

Tennis no Ouji-sama

Haikyuu!!

- No complain I guess?

Kuroko no Basket

- Nope, no complain

Two things:

AoT: the anime artists owe you nothing since they can draw whatever they want. If you don’t like it, don’t look. I don’t see how they’re promoting Ereri.

Gintama: Only Tsukuyo and Sarutobi have genuine feelings for him and the scandal arc was just a huge prank on Gintoki. What’s wrong with a girl falling in love with the MC? I’m pretty sure you had feelings for somebody at some point of your life or even your favourite male characters in anime. Gintoki doesn’t end up with anybody btw and its not like he was ever going to reciprocate their feelings for him.
Jul 5, 2019 1:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the worst part about my favorite anime is that despite 3 seasons, its an OVA series with only 12 total episodes :/
Jul 5, 2019 2:00 PM
Jan 2018
Smartphone Isekai: It's existence. Well that's what most people would say.
Naruto: Fillers and Boruto.
Jul 5, 2019 2:03 PM

Apr 2018
1. Hunter x Hunter (2011): Only 148 episodes :'(

2. Cowboy Bebop: Even though there is a clear end goal, I dislike how most of the
episodes are independent of each of other.

3. Attack on Titan: Not enough Mikasa. Needs more best girl.
I fear not the man who has watched 10,000 animes once, but I fear the man who has watched one anime 10,000 times.
Jul 6, 2019 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
MeisterDM said:
Gundam 00: The ending to the movie was atrocious and the Lyle x Anew romance was corny if I think about it.

Baccano: No continuation :(

Gintama: The shit jokes can sometimes be too much for me to handle and some episodes are boring.
-Okita should fuck off and leave Hijikata alone.
-Not enough Kamui, Sakamoto and Mutsu.
Shicchi said:
One Piece

Shingeki no Kyojin

Gintama

Boku no Hero Academia
- MINETA

Fairy Tail

Tennis no Ouji-sama

Haikyuu!!

- No complain I guess?

Kuroko no Basket

- Nope, no complain

Two things:

AoT: the anime artists owe you nothing since they can draw whatever they want. If you don’t like it, don’t look. I don’t see how they’re promoting Ereri.

Gintama: Only Tsukuyo and Sarutobi have genuine feelings for him and the scandal arc was just a huge prank on Gintoki. What’s wrong with a girl falling in love with the MC? I’m pretty sure you had feelings for somebody at some point of your life or even your favourite male characters in anime. Gintoki doesn’t end up with anybody btw and its not like he was ever going to reciprocate their feelings for him.

*eyeroll*

Nobody owe me anything smh.
I just said what I want (or don't want) the anime team to do. Not like they will come here and read my pointless comment on MAL lmao.
You can google "Ereri Official Art" and say it to me again. They use official arts to promote the anime. Often times, they use it to bait all sort of fans. See "Free Official Arts" for example. ^^

What me having fallen in love or not irl have to do with anything lol.
Believe what you believe, but there is no serious romance that involve Gintoki and I hope there won't ever be. And no, not only Tsukuyo and Sacchan, I believe Otae also in that category. All of their feelings are played as a joke/comedy.

I'm sure you know I'm a shipper. I'm into characters falling in love. I absolutely have no problem with a girl falling in love with the MC.
But I loath it when suddenly the author have to "sacrifice" the character's role/personality/significance to be "love interest" or "a character in love" only. Prime example would be Touka though.
As for Tsukuyo, my main problem simply because I hated female tsundere and so I was upset when my favorite female character suddenly sprouted this tsundere trait out of nowhere when there wasn't a single hint that she might be one.
Jul 6, 2019 6:44 AM

Aug 2018
Texhnolyze: it's too sad and I become depressed every time I think about it
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9105 by HulkTySSJ2 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy?

JustSomeone15 - 2 hours ago

19 by velvetnyan »»
4 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7191 by Minuith »»
15 minutes ago

» Characters That Feel Out Of Place ( 1 2 )

FanofAction - May 17

58 by FanofAction »»
16 minutes ago

» Which Anime do you think has the overall best OP+ED+OSTs ?

NaRc0s_G - 3 hours ago

46 by Spunkert »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.