Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Takuya just never seems to wrong out of trouble in this show, does he?

I guess he and Yuki are used to it by now but even at this stage of the show, problems like Taiyou is still a challenge to face against. Seems this episode is setting up for the series' finale.
Jun 16, 2019 9:24 AM

Aug 2013
So they actually went inside Lost and so did Taiyo. Yuki's father seems to be there as well.

Jun 16, 2019 11:29 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like endgame is finally here. Breaking into Lacuna's own server rooms to make use of their own relays though was a gutsy move. Still its nice seeing all of the people that they helped previously show up to help here. Suzuna's reveal of her true identity though sure came out of nowhere. While she may have been a villain as part of her disguise it was still somewhat sad to see how she ends here. So people within the lost experience negative feelings that have been increased by it huh. Fear and Regret sure were appropriate for Yuki and Takuya given their pasts. Quite curious to how this will end though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2019 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
Episode was kind of slow but still, not that bad.

I liked that memory to memory transition part. so we get to the last part, hopefully we get a good finally :)
John_MaxJun 16, 2019 2:24 PM
Jun 16, 2019 11:49 AM

Jun 2017
I liked that we got thrown into the action right away.

I guess it was worth waiting because the finale next week seems to be dope.

Jun 16, 2019 12:16 PM

May 2018
Welp 1 more to go, how did Taiyo manage to shot Suzuna when he doesn't have a gun?
Jun 16, 2019 3:57 PM

Nov 2011
Anyone know what it said on the computer screen at the end? It wasn't translated.

Side note this has a 5.32 rating? I know it is not the best but its at least a 6.5.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 16, 2019 6:37 PM

Oct 2015
I see it's the "leave it to us" episode, where characters will help out the main characters in advancing. They will yell "Ike (Go)" at the end, you gotta love anime clichés!

Wish they showed us how Taiyo killed Suzuna, After all she was the one that was pointing the gun at him. It seems also she had a backstory too, I really hate it when characters are killed without any development. Because we don't feel sympathy anyhow.

At least they've reached the father!

This series doesn't deserve 5.33 but deserves 4.00, because it emits shit everywhere.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 17, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
SoraSenpai said:
Anyone know what it said on the computer screen at the end? It wasn't translated.

Side note this has a 5.32 rating? I know it is not the best but its at least a 6.5.

It said "Yuki".

Also i totally agree, this series is not that bad but it kind of messed up with CGI in the first episode and some episodes are off, generally with the animation. i know they tried to give it a "game like" animation but i guess the anime only viewers didn't like it.

I personally will give it 7 or even more, only if the ending is good though.
Jun 18, 2019 3:34 AM

Jul 2017
So the Lacuna scientists have reached Lost too. But obviously for a different cause: to assassmilate Daichi, Yuki's father's cause.

For Takuya and Yuki, they have a challenge ahead of them. Even their former enemies lent them a hand to stop the evil ambitions.

Even Suzuna, she knows Taiyo behind all, that has seen him through thick and thin, becomes the assassinated. With a little backstory, and no character development. The trope of killing characters without a second thought.

Inside the Lost, both of them confront their past. (Oh Lord it brings me back to RErideD when the MC has to face his past), no differences at all. And if there's one thing I can describe about it, I'm just "waiting for something (significant) to happen".

@papsoshea suddenly not feeling so good for this finale. What's the purpose after all this whole actually.

With a score like that, I'm seeing RErideD's score with this series matched in unison.
Jun 18, 2019 6:17 AM
Mar 2018
It's a good thing they went to the sea at that time or they would be screwed without that memory. I can't wait for the next episode. I hope it will tie things off nicely and also show how Taiyou killed Suzuna.
Jun 18, 2019 7:19 AM

Dec 2010
Honestly, I have a hard time following this show.

Maybe I had high hopes too much.

Reminds me a bit of Darker than Black and Dimension W. Both of which I enjoyed a bit.
Jun 18, 2019 6:15 PM

May 2011
This show is an amalgamation of Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero, Hei of Darker than Black, Crappy time loops of Steins;Gate, Stand Powers of JoJo, a horrible copy of Niko Yazawa from Love Live all aboved combined with the most abhorrent CG that I have ever seen that even games from PS1 and Sega Saturn look better than this and with a story that doesn't make any sense at all, showing scenes about the characters past without any substance, the deaths are laughable for characters I barely know anything or something to make me care of them and all of that based on a crappy mobile game that looks like JetPack Joyride.

And is this the Madhouse everyone praises?
This could the worst anime of 2019.
Aug 6, 2019 1:20 PM

Jul 2015
Looks like they have confronted their regrets while in the Lost

I wonder how strong Taiyo because of the way Suzuna was killed

Apr 18, 2020 3:46 PM

Apr 2016
Damn, they dove head-first into Lost. If I didn't know better I would've assumed they're suicidal.

So they touched hands and everything went back to normal. How convenient!

Guess it's time for a final face off again Taiyo. I wonder how this is gonna end.
May 1, 2020 11:12 PM

Aug 2017

The friendship between the two characters feels so empty making the episode feel emotionless and on top of them they victimize the villains at the last moment. Uninspired 1/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 31, 2022 2:42 PM

Jun 2016
Remember kids, it's not always a great idea to jump into any great, big, giant hole that you see on the ground, even if you have to.

So Takuya and Yuki got through the mind-wipe phase by remembering the cheesy ASMR dialogue that was said in the last episode. And by touching hands, they magically generated a scooter. Okay.

Madness aside, Daichi looks like he's seen better days. He's become an assortment of numbers and letters hovering through a black smoke-like body. I should be shocked, but I'm amazed at the spectacle. Can't dwindle too long Taiyo has become a strong foe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2019

15 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2019

127 by Saku33 »»
Apr 4, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

47 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Aug 1, 2022 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.