Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2019 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even when he's in a coma, Souma has that much power...damn.

That level of power in this series is unstable and honestly, they should've taken precautions. That embrace though.

May 26, 2019 9:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Exposing the truth via the principals confession will go a long way though it sure won't be easy. Using the reporters as cover sure was smart but what was more creative was using the magician to reveal the truth to the public via live streaming. The effects that it had on the public and the police sure was nice to see. So the enemy already had plans in place to deal with the truth being revealed. Though to think that the fail safe was Souma being turned into a bomb. The scenes when Yuki made peace with Souma sure was impressive especially as it mixed both the past and present scenes. Though they managed to stop the enemy the cost looks to have been steep. Still an impressive ep that blended well the mix of revelations and tension.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2019 11:10 AM

Aug 2013
Revealing the truth using the magician and live streaming was smart.

May 26, 2019 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
First part of episode was pretty interesting and their plan was kind of cool, the ending part with soma was unexpected and crazy.
i guess we have see what happens next and its seems that next episode is gonna be flash back to the events before the lost, so hopefully we get some answers.

Also we got a new and more appropriate ED this episode, the usual ED was totally out for context (visually i mean not the song).
John_MaxMay 27, 2019 2:03 AM
May 26, 2019 4:05 PM

Feb 2019
apparently even exposing the truth to the world means nothing, since anyone in the world who can do anything to them is on their payroll....or maybe a member of their insane cult.

In a nod to how the plot is so weird and confusing, we get a weird Akira blob at the end.
May 26, 2019 6:54 PM

Oct 2015
That Souma/Yuki final moment should've been done better, as that didn't move me at all. Lame!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 26, 2019 7:18 PM
Apr 2016
So did yuki kill soma. Or he just went poof.
May 26, 2019 10:58 PM

Mar 2014
didnt know wtf was happening throughout the ep.
May 27, 2019 4:52 AM

Jun 2017
Ok, that escalated quickly. Looks we are back to emo Yuki until the series ends..until she copes with this in the next episode somewhat well...
May 27, 2019 5:28 AM
Aug 2018
MomoSinX said:
Ok, that escalated quickly. Looks we are back to emo Yuki until the series ends..until she copes with this in the next episode somewhat well...
I can't wait for Super Saiyan God Mode Yuki errr I mean Red Hair Yuki Over Powered had many Different Summon powers if they Show in in Anime or Maybe not, I play this Game

If this Anime not Show Yuki Different Summon powers and her Godlike Red Hair Over Powered that mean this Anime not canon Story
yuuma_kugaMay 27, 2019 5:44 AM
May 27, 2019 6:18 AM

Jun 2017
yuuma_kuga said:
MomoSinX said:
I can't wait for Super Saiyan God Mode Yuki errr I mean Red Hair Yuki Over Powered had many Different Summon powers if they Show in in Anime or Maybe not, I play this Game

If this Anime not Show Yuki Different Summon powers and her Godlike Red Hair Over Powered that mean this Anime not canon Story

I haven't played the game but that sounds pretty cool.
May 27, 2019 9:34 AM
Aug 2018
MomoSinX said:
yuuma_kuga said:

I haven't played the game but that sounds pretty cool.
Yuki had different Summon power Elements in Game Wind Lightning Rock Water Light Darkness None Elemental like Bullets Gun and other Physical attack and Energy Aura blast and other powers i forgot sorry
May 28, 2019 4:00 AM

Jul 2017
Contrary to past episodes, this was a good follow-up from the last. Quite anticipating the last moments now. Damn when all the pieces are put together, this is quite the spectacle.

Yoshiaki's public magic trick was quite the issue to force the truth out of the people responsible, the Principal from the orphan house.

The police get a big break in catching the main baddies, but that's not enough to offset then from getting caught.

The direct consequence is Souma acting like a bomb, the same phenomenon from his OP status instead of the Lost that happened at the beginning.

The BIG problem is now with Yuki saving Souma. That embrace to save the remnants.

And of course the ED is different.
KANLen09May 28, 2019 4:07 AM
May 28, 2019 7:01 AM
Apr 2019
After what eps 8, can anyone tell me what kind of game this anime adapted? is this some kind action game? or mystery game? or like racing game? mobile, console or pc game?

I like the usual ED more, but yeah its kinda inappropriate for this eps...
May 29, 2019 12:43 AM
Aug 2018
Jica said:
After what eps 8, can anyone tell me what kind of game this anime adapted? is this some kind action game? or mystery game? or like racing game? mobile, console or pc game?

I like the usual ED more, but yeah its kinda inappropriate for this eps...
Mobile Game This are .Race Action Game Shooting. .Super natural. .Sci-fi. and Yuki overpowered Main character
yuuma_kugaMay 29, 2019 1:30 AM
May 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty good ep not bad at all. Exposing the Agency and Souma's power is dang too powerful.
Jun 8, 2019 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
My boy Kouta is alive!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 6, 2019 5:55 AM

Jul 2015
Wow they played some huge uno reverse card, "If you take our company down, we take your city down"

Apr 18, 2020 8:46 AM

Apr 2016
Lacuma's getting exposed to the world now! I thought things were going in Takuya and company's favor until the little brother lost stability.

Dunno how Kouta is still alive but ok lol
Apr 28, 2020 9:25 AM

Aug 2017
Souma's death scene was lame as fuck. Yuki leaving him alone was the most retarded thing in the whole show so far. How did Kouta survive? He appeared out of nowhere just for the sake of appear. And its was just a waste of time to reveal the bad guy secret if it was obvious that they were going to influence the police. Annoying. 1/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 31, 2022 12:27 PM

Jun 2016
Takuya and co infiltrated Lacuna expertly, I might add, thanks to Yoshiaki. They exposed part of Lacuna's devious deeds, but having allies in high places meant it was mostly useless.

Elsewhere, Souma became a ticking timebomb, firing laser beams randomly as a big blob monster-thing... Seriously tho, what even is this show anymore. A warm sister hug was enough to defeat him. I'm unsure of the logic there. Did he reject her as an artifact? Meh.

Oh, that guy, eh, Kouta, aye, him, he's still alive... Yeah. Who next? Ryouko?

Apr 6, 6:34 AM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
I'm sorry for Yuki, the scene where Yuki starts crying in the rain was very beautiful

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2019

15 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2019

127 by Saku33 »»
Apr 4, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

47 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Aug 1, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

38 by Yemi_Hikari »»
Mar 14, 2022 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.